SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
@marshall_staton
Prosecution referring to out of state travels in '12 and '13 and reference to Cayman Islands in reference to flight risks.

Marshall Staton ‏@marshall_staton 10s
Shot of Tammie and Sidney Moore pointing gun at camera taken since Heather Elvis reported missing per prosecution.
Bi80UQPIYAAPaR4.jpg

That sure does not look like the Tammy we saw in the mug shot. If that's not an old photo, I want to know what kind of makeup she uses.

Did they take this picture in front of someone's surveillance camera???

I don't think so. You can see SM's arm stretched out... looks like a selfie on a phone to me.

Oh Heather! She was just trying to back away from the conflict in a humble and respectful manner.

Dated 11/1/13
I think you are a little obsessed with me. I'm nobody you need to worry about anymore.
Oh, bless Heather's heart. I don't know how the Elvises have kept their composure. I'm surely losing mine. :(

Marc Liverman ‏@MarcLiverman 2m
State says Moorer's compound had many thing related to entire Elvis family like pictures, journal entries. #HeatherElvis #YourNews

WTH????

State says Moorer's compound had many thing related to entire Elvis family like pictures, journal entries. #HeatherElvis #YourNews

@marcliverman
State says they have evidence of Moorer's truck coming to Peachtree Landing the night #HeatherElvis disappeared. #YourNews

Marshall Staton ‏@marshall_staton 16h
Prosecution referring to out of state travels in '12 and '13 and reference to Cayman Islands in reference to flight risks.

I don't know how the Elvis's are sitting there seeing and hearing this! There is NO way they can bond out.

I really hope that they were given all of this information before, I can't even begin to imagine that they are hearing all this now for the first time.

MyHorryNews ‏@MyHorryNews 16h
Here is some of the phone timeline the state presented. #HeatherElvis pic.twitter.com/Xe2aeMGk8t

Bi81ZA_IEAAEAbq.jpg

@marshall_staton
Prosecution presenting locations Moorers have travelled to in the last several years. pic.twitter.com/aENb2JhRVB

Marc Liverman ‏@MarcLiverman 2m

WTH??

State says they have evidence of Heather going to PTLanding the night she disappeared and of a truck coming from Moorer home to PTLanding

This.

This just made me cry.

Heather. Beautiful Heather.

Bi81e1UIUAA3NtP.jpg:large

Marshall Staton ‏@marshall_staton 1m
Prosecution presenting locations Moorers have travelled to in the last several years. pic.twitter.com/aENb2JhRVB

Moorer's talked about buying land near Orlando, moving to Belize or running to Canada. #HeatherElvis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie