SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marshall Staton ‏@marshall_staton 15s
Greg McCollum defense atty making reference to things that may not be verifiable or factual in social media evidence.

He has a point though. From photos of the evidence presented today, I'm not certain a murder occurred.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That wasn't the crux of their case. This is only to determine if they are a flight risk or a danger to others so only minimal evidence is needed. They do not have to prove their case here at all, but the defense is obviously fishing for more.

Heather Elvis was murdered...make no mistake. They have their proof of the people responsible and it is the reason they are behind bars.

So why if it was over in November did SM call HE and bring all of this back up???

Judging from the stuff they found relating to Heather's family, TM was certainly obsessing over the affair, likely even after it was over.

Yeah so it seems like time passed without an active affair after that night in November, things calming down, unless I have the timeline off? Then the tragic night in December SM contacting HE was almost out of the blue? Or do I have that wrong?

I don't think we know right now how much or what kind of contact there was between early November and the night Heather disappeared. I'm guessing they presented those texts to demonstrate that TM is a threat to the community.

I am wondering about the journal entries found at The M's home...

Did they steal Heather's journal?

:waitasec:

Probably belonging to TM - you know - the prolific writer of the disboards. Documenting everything, hopefully.

Marc just tweeted TM doesn't have a passport. How the heck was she taking the camper to Canada then?! Not too bright.

He has a point though. From photos of the evidence presented today, I'm not certain a murder occurred.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a bond hearing, not an evidentiary or trial hearing. No way are they gonna show their entire hand of cards when this is just the prelims.

Marc Liverman ‏@MarcLiverman 51s
Tammy Moorer's lawyer says she doesn't even have a passport, says she is not a flight risk. #HeatherElvis #YourNews

I am wondering about the journal entries found at The M's home...

Did they steal Heather's journal?

:waitasec:

That just made me wonder who it was posting on Heather's tumblr account that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member