SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we could have seen if these two looked at each other, and what their reactions were. SM still needs a comb.

Question for those who really know how this works. Please no speculation,

Do the M's attorneys have ALL the evidence the prosecutors have at this point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so glad that so many of us were right here on WS, together for this today!!! Thank you ALL! You all rock!

Lead them to you, Heather. The rest is falling into place!!!!
Who knew, back when I was lurking, that I would ever see y'all as family? I'm so grateful to be here with all of you, through of all of this.

SM looks as if he has aged significantly in the past 24 days.

JMO.

Hopefully it's from no sleep due to Heather haunting him, guilt, concentrating on making sure he doesn't drop the soap, and from washing Big Bob's dirty drawers.

Maybe the private attorney gave her an estimate of the cost of her defense?

I hope someone is looking into the cops being called to the Moorers' house 39 times!
I want to know what time frame the cops went to their house 39 times? After she went missing?

Also, if TM was keeping a journal / photos of the elvis family (her texts did indicate that she had SM followed), why in the heck would she still have them after heather was gone??

I would like to see some pictures of TM. I bet she isn't smirking....

Marshall Staton‏@marshall_staton·2 mins
Prosecutor elder just hugged terry elvis.

Awwww, poor Elvis family. My heart breaks for them as a mother and sister I can only imagine the deep pain they are feeling over their sweet Heather. Just awful.

Wow! A few things surprise me. . .that Heather didn't head to PTL until after 3am, and how shortly she was there. :(

Questions...

1. Which car was seen leaving and returning that night?
2. Could they see if one or both of the Ms were in that car?
3. What happened bw the texts at the beginning of Nov and Dec 17th that caused those phones calls that night?
4. Where is heather?
BBM: I'm wondering if SM really was planning on leaving "the MRS," (as she put it).

Question for those who really know how this works. Please no speculation,

Do the M's attorneys have ALL the evidence the prosecutors have at this point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, they do not.

Marc Liverman‏@MarcLiverman·5 mins
Judge says due to seriousness of charges, nature of case, potential penalty, questions whether defendants will reappear in court. #YourNews

That's a good judge!

There should be pictures at least coming as Marshall had his camera and video there as well as others, I hope.

Bi88v_XIUAEuqQL.jpg

I was called into a meeting at 2, bleh...and just caught up.

THANKYOU all for the blow by blow updates. My favorite being the nearly 2 pages of 'Denied' posts. Made me smile and cry at the same time. I think we all feel the same way...right now.

Now to sort thru all the new evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member