Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
was that poster on again last night? they were on the other night but I couldn't understand what they were trying to say, but gathered there was supposed to be extra americans or something on the plane...

this really is so mysterious the whole thing.......

I do have one question that I need answered....it probably has on here, but I have read so much stuff...

but basically since the plane went up to 45000 feet how could they survive??

I know it has been said that they would be knocked out, then I have read that they would have died within seconds, and yet I still read reports that mahybe they are alive on land somewhere....

would the oxygen masks drop and would this keep them alive until they went down again? or could the pilots have organised the drop of the oxygen masks and told everyone to put them on, then gone up to 45000 feet, would they be ok?

what I am trying to ask is what are the chances they would would survive going up to that altitude??? and how.

It just confuses me that media are saying they could be alive when I have read that going to that altitude they wouldn't be..

Oh, it probably wasn't last night. It could have been the night before. I have the flu, all 4 kids have the flu and I chose this time to start a new diet so really all days are just blending into each other:blushing:

What happened to Mr. Ali??? I remember reading that the woman who sold them the tickets in Thailand, the one who spoke to "Mr. Ali" about booking, ran away to Bangkok the day after she was initially interviewed by investigators.

my best guess he was the voice in her head and/or a relative of the Easter Bunny - one of those now you see it now you don't sleights of hand that terrorists have

Welcome! :seeya:

Residents of the remote Maldives island of Kuda Huvadhoo in Dhaal Atoll have reported seeing a "low flying jumbo jet" on the morning of the disappearance of the Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.

http://www.haveeru.com.mv/news/54062

Whilst the disappearance of the Boeing 777 jet, carrying 239 passengers has left the whole world in bewilderment, several residents of Kuda Huvadhoo told Haveeru on Tuesday that they saw a "low flying jumbo jet" at around 6:15am on March 8.

They said that it was a white aircraft, with red stripes across it – which is what the Malaysia Airlines flights typically look like.

Eyewitnesses from the Kuda Huvadhoo concurred that the aeroplane was travelling North to South-East, towards the Southern tip of the Maldives – Addu. They also noted the incredibly loud noise that the flight made when it flew over the island.

"I've never seen a jet flying so low over our island before. We've seen seaplanes, but I'm sure that this was not one of those. I could even make out the doors on the plane clearly," said an eyewitness.

"It's not just me either, several other residents have reported seeing the exact same thing. Some people got out of their houses to see what was causing the tremendous noise too."

Mohamed Zaheem, the Island Councilor of Kuda Huvadhoo, said that the residents of the island had spoken about the incident.

A local aviation expert told Haveeru that it is "likely" for MH370 to have flown over the Maldives. The possibility of any aircraft flying over the island at the reported time is extremely low, the expert added.

bbm

WOW.....now this does look promising as something a bit concrete...especially since it seems like there was quite a few witnesses to this........

the time would probably fit in as well.......of to look at some maps.

my best guess he was the voice in her head and/or a relative of the Easter Bunny - one of those now you see it now you don't sleights of hand that terrorists have

and what was this about mr ali???? didn't he exist??? I have missed something....damn these time zones....

so the tickets were bought from the travel agency direct then?

Seriously people ""Mr Ali"" has yet to surface he ''existed'' to people who have since ''vanished'' --

Could "Mr Ali" be "Mr Ari" ???

Look back over the pilots family made video and look at the name they refer to him as...

Again, not at all saying I subscribe to this - but maybe it fits the bill for other peoples "Sleuthing" clues ;)

What's lacking in this whole story is the feet on the street that would be doing real photo journalism.....(like the old LIFE magazine style of reporting in he 70's)....they would have had Mr Ali being photographed in a barber chair and photos of him as a baby as they interviewed his grandmother but alas this is a different era

I think mr ali existed all right.....of course not his real name, but went underground very quickly or left the country very quickly...

If it was MH370 that the people on the Maldives saw, then I hope it landed on a small island out there somewhere, because looking at a map if they saw it at around 6am then that would give it only 2 hours before the last ping, and I don't think they would have made it anywhere but the vast ocean......

and what was this about mr ali???? didn't he exist??? I have missed something....damn these time zones....

so the tickets were bought from the travel agency direct then?

Until they produce proof of Mr Ali I would say it is a ruse

First casualty of war is the truth

we know so little and there are so few ''facts'' --

Seriously people ""Mr Ali"" has yet to surface he ''existed'' to people who have since ''vanished'' --

I agree, everyone thought this was an accident until news surfaced that there were stolen passports onboard. Those passports changed the whole investigation. They apparently clear these two "no links to terrorism," within days. Then "Mr Ali" (if he ever existed) conveniently disappeared back to Iran.
Terrorism is constantly finding new ways to terrorise. How can the authorities rule this out so quickly? Have they tried to switch the focus?

poor family....must be terrible for them at the moment....

I agree, everyone thought this was an accident until news surfaced that there were stolen passports onboard. Those passports changed the whole investigation. They apparently clear these two "no links to terrorism," within days. Then "Mr Ali" (if he ever existed) conveniently disappeared back to Iran.
Terrorism is constantly finding new ways to terrorise. How can the authorities rule this out so quickly? Have they tried to switch the focus?

IF he was a standup legit person he would have been interviewed and cooperated.

and oh gee. let's see Mr Ali got back to Iran because Malaysia let him

IF he was a standup legit person he would have been interviewed and cooperated.

No one who organizes tickets for people from iran, or any other country for that matter, with stolen passports is a stand-up legit person.

I think you would find regardless of what has happened to MH370, the guy would not be looking for a one on one with interpol lol

I think it would very much be in their focus still, along with the engineer that was on the plane, what changed their focus was when they realized that the acars and transponder were switched of manually, meaning it had to be someone with a lot of experience......

but they are still talking terrorism so I doubt if they will drop it.

I still think it is suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member