SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #29***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heather left for PTL at 3:21 so obviously when SM truck got to PTL, SM and TM, SM or TM, whoever kidnapped and murdered her there took her phone and broke it or took battery out when they left with her body

But wait, her phone did something as late as 6 am

It is not clear who Sidney Moorer was with at 1:35 a.m. Dec. 18 when he made the call from a payphone on 10th Avenue North in Myrtle Beach to Elvis. The young woman was at home after having been on a date that night. Her date later cooperated with police and was cleared in the investigation, authorities said.

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...imony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html#storylink=cpy
Hmm. Same location as the Kangaroo gas station Heather bought her gas from the 17th? Anyone know?

http://i59.tinypic.com/112ejra.jpg

With tinted windows and a large backseat, I can see the surprise attack from behind by tm. If you are 5'1" tall getting up and into it would be a concentrated effort. Not to mention the person driving is someone you have feelings for and haven't seen in a while. The last thing I would think about would be the backseat. Poor sweetie. Ugh that brute......

I have an F150. I am 5'7" and it takes some effort for me to get in it...!

is it possible to have a thread to post actual news articles and not just the links? it has been my experience with the JBR case that after a certain time articles are removed from the internet and links go dead. if we could save the actual article we will be able to go back to what was reported at the time it was happening and have a reference for when we are on trial watch.

If true, this would mean there is more video surveillance of them leaving their home and returning....
I guess we will find out if it was the red or the black pickup for these IE adventures. That could be important.

For anyone who cares I have added the distances and driving times from each Indecent Exposure location to PTL to the map. From the Conway location, it is 10.7 miles and 17 minutes driving time. From the Celebrity Circle location, it is 11.2 miles and 18 minutes driving time.

https://www.google.com/maps/ms?msid=217392837830814032642.0004f021d471f6459095e&msa=0&ll=33.838483,-78.894196&spn=0.399234,0.910492
I mapped the route from PTL, passing their home to the Conway IE location and it is possible for them to be shown on a camera heading home and then heading that way..did we determine which IE location was first?

I get into this with every case because I can never remember the facts. But my understanding about pings is that the pings only allow you to see the general location of the phone. And since the M's home is only 3 miles from PTL, perhaps the phone continued to ping to 6am from the same generalized location. Her last action on the phone was at 3:41, which was her last call to SM's cell....most likely because he arrived to pick her at almost that exact time.
But we know the 6am time has been mentioned...and I am thinking that was the last ping from Heather's phone. At that time, the M's must have destroyed it.

This is my speculation. Any takers?

I agree. The pinging was up until 6 am.

trying to catch up here ,so maybe you all can answer me this
Isn't it odd that they(Moorer's) withdrew $5000 but had $10k in a safe?
Do you all think that SM had a clue that Heather was going to be murdered when he called saying he was leaving?
The truck that was videotaped ,was TM and/ or SM in it? The duration of time at PTL was awfully short ,I don't feel a murder took place there or even that the Moorers actually committed that crime . I feel they (or at least TM did)hired someone to do away with Heather (which is why TM was so smug,imo).
If the original phone call to Heather was from a payphone,why would SM answer when she called him on his cellphone. Why didn't he pick up when she called the payphone back? Many more questions that I'm sure will be answered either through trial or if a plea deal is worked out.

is it possible to have a thread to post actual news articles and not just the links? it has been my experience with the JBR case that after a certain time articles are removed from the internet and links go dead. if we could save the actual article we will be able to go back to what was reported at the time it was happening and have a reference for when we are on trial watch.

No, it's not allowed...can't post more than a certain % of the article...something about copyrights I think.

Me too...and it hurts a little...I was optimistic that whatever happened to her was quick.

Exactly. It hurts real bad and probably why I was so hard set on hoping she was just quickly killed and thrown in the river.

The thought of her being taken opens up some horrible possibilities. One which was brought up a long time ago that perhaps they made her watch them have sex at some of the same places that SM + Heather may have had sex. Like for punishment and to prove to Heather that TM owned SM. Maybe that was the extent of the plan that night and after they were done TM realized she would never get away with it and decided to kill Heather.

Its all so awful to think Heather left still alive with those 2. I pray whenever the time came that it was quick and she did not suffer.

This darn case gets me madder and madder at those 2 people.

Ok...whew, finally all caught up on posts from yesterday and today. I have made a few notes along the way regarding some thoughts I've had so I am just going to throw them out there. They are all JMO, my own thoughts, and things I have to wonder about..

Somewhere along the line, IIRC TM had posted info about supposedly what times SM's phone had received calls/correspondence from Heather. I am just curious as to whether or not these times of TM's match with the times we were given during the bond hearing yesterday? (I don't know because I cannot find the info TM had posted in regards to this). But am curious to know to see if there is anything TM may have told the truth about regarding these phone calls/contacts.

Regarding the calls from Heather to SM, do we know that those calls/contacts were made from Heather, or do we just assume they were because they were from her phone? IMO, the call to her roommate is verifiable easily enough because her roommate spoke with Heather. But how is anyone to know that the other calls and/or attempts were actually made by her. For example, the 3:17 a.m call that lasted for over 4 minutes, do we know Heather was indeed at her own home and made that call herself and do we know that SM was at his home when he took that call? And irregardless whether we know it or not, does LE actually have anyway of knowing this as well?? Time will tell and I am quite sure it will all come out at trial, but my point is, these are things that make us all wonder and guess and try and figure out just how this all fell into place...
One of the reasons I wonder all this is because from the beginning I have felt this was planned out in advance by TM and SM and I have often thought that they may have followed Heather around during her date (unbenownst to her), and they watched for her to arrive back home and soon as they knew she was home from her date is when the 1:35 a.m. Pay phone call was made. After all, TM and SM wouldn't have wanted the date to be any type of witness or eavesdropper to any activity and/or phone conversations etc. Heather may very well have had mixed feelings for SM and/or confused as to what she should do so then she calls her roommate for some reassurrance/advice, allegedly at 1:44 and this call lasts a little over 2 minutes. So, IMO, was Heather truly accounted for from approximately 1:46 on?? Was she maybe subdued at her apartment and or lured outside and taken from there and forced to drive to PTL or someone else drove her AND her car to PTL? Or did she ever arrive at PTL, but rather maybe her phone did and her car? Maybe it is said Heather was abducted and murdered at PTL because that is “the” last known place that they believe she was alive at. Was this based on that's where GPS from her phone last showed her to be? Or does surveillance actually show Heather arriving at PTL driving her vehicle? I know these things will come out in time, we just have to be patient.

As difficult as this is to say, was she forced/held against her own will and made to watch TM and SM in regards to what took place with the IE charges? I can see TM's sick, twisted mind conjuring up this idea. I pray that's not the case but I still have to wonder what all may have taken place that night and when.

The alleged $5,000 bank withdrawal. Maybe this money was meant to pay Heather off for something, whatever the reason may be. The affair may have very well been over; however, it is quite possible that there was still a connection of some kind between SM and Heather. It seems as if Heather was trying her best to move on but for some reason that wasn't good enough for the M's. Why?

After hearing yesterday about the $10,000 in the safe at TM/SM's home, maybe the reason the locksmith was called was because TM was booked in first and as controlling as it seems she was, SM may not have had the combination/key to get into the safe. After all, TM wouldn't want SM having access to those types of funds, would she?

With TM and/or SM having journal about TE and family, wouldn't this more or less lead to possibility she was stalking them and/or harrassing them? If so, possibly additional charges could be filed?

I truly believe that a lot of information has purposely been posted during TM's rants on purpose, much of it to try and provide alibis to their whereabouts, what her feelings were about her marriage, her home life, etc etc etc

It reminds me of a saying my Grandma used to say...they are trying to put on a million dollar show with a one thousand dollar bank account.

I may be thousands of miles away (Iowa) but my thoughts and prayers are always there...

All of us here want nothing more than for Heather to be brought home to her family. We will never give up and we will never stop praying for her and her family and friends. I cannot even imagine the pain and suffering the Elvis Family has endured. Stay strong and Keep The Faith, Justice Will Prevail.

Hmm. Same location as the Kangaroo gas station Heather bought her gas from the 17th? Anyone know?

"One of the receipts found in Heather's car was timestamped 4:18pm, Dec 17 from the Kangaroo at Seaboard & 10th."

Found the above on WS and then I found this:

Myrtle Beach Kangaroo on Mr. Joe White Avenue

from myhorrynews

Exactly. It hurts real bad and probably why I was so hard set on hoping she was just quickly killed and thrown in the river.

The thought of her being taken opens up some horrible possibilities. One which was brought up a long time ago that perhaps they made her watch them have sex at some of the same places that SM + Heather may have had sex. Like for punishment and to prove to Heather that TM owned SM. Maybe that was the extent of the plan that night and after they were done TM realized she would never get away with it and decided to kill Heather.

Its all so awful to think Heather left still alive with those 2. I pray whenever the time came that it was quick and she did not suffer.

This darn case gets me madder and madder at those 2 people.

I think TM planned to kill her all along. And I think she wanted to teach her a lesson. So in my view, the chances of a quick murder (or any murder) at PTL are very slim. I could be wrong. But, I don't think it fits.

A local WS poster (jlattimore?) described SM's demeanor when he came in to this poster's place of work (where SM also had a contract). I would not know where to find that post now, but maybe someone else will remember. Anyway, SM was described as respectful toward staff (including women), friendly, cheerful, a nice guy, IIRC. I suspect he was much different when he was away from TM, MOO.

Thread 25 Post 938 Posted by JLattimore86:

"In all honesty, my first impression of him was very good. He had what seemed to be a very good personality. I was a new employee to this particular 'contract' that he had, and he introduced himself and shook my hand. A nice, firm, eye to eye, hand shake. He was very approachable and easy to talk to. He always seemed to be In a good mood, part of what made him easily aproachable.

During the times he was at my place of employment, he always seemed focused, and willing to not only get the job done, but get it done correctly and to our 'standards', if not beyond.

I particularly remember a time when he was called to do a specific job, but when he showed up we pointed out a few other things that could use some fixing/adjusting. He had absolutely no problem with this, even though it would take extra time and parts. The job he did was very well. The company I worked for called him regularly. He was our 'go to' guy for minor repairs.

In a honesty, I never pictured him in an situation like this. He was friendly with everyone. He seemed very 'friendly' with my 'boss', (who was a female), but I honestly don't know if that was because she could be considered attractive or because she signed his paycheck and determined if he would be called again to do work. I find myself questioning that a lot here recently.

I didn't at all get the 'creep' or 'perv' vibes from him. Like I said, he was very nice, talkative, and approachable. When I saw him communicating with females, it was never out of line. He was always respectful.

All the times I've met him and the time spend with him at my place of employment, he never sent off any alarm bells or red flags that I picked up on.

I'm pretty sure that if not for this current situation, he would still be our 'go to' guy for repairs.

Disclaimer : Even though I have personally met SM, I do not know him on a 'firendship' level. I have met him 5 or 6 times, each time for approx. 30-45 minutes. I am in no way vouching for or protesting SMs innocence. I personally, just like in the eyes of the judicial system in SC, view him just as guilty as anyone else if he knew about, but did not prevent, a murder. Just stating my personal take on the times I have met him."

I mapped the route from PTL, passing their home to the Conway IE location and it is possible for them to be shown on a camera heading home and then heading that way..did we determine which IE location was first?
BBM: Yes, exactly. The police reports do not give actual times of the IE charges. I have not yet read anywhere which came first, but there are only so many hours in a day, and there is all that regular work stuff to do.....:D

The Solicitor spoke about the fact that they have searched the water at PTL -basically the equivalent of an ultrasound - and that none of Heather's items (phone, purse, etc) were found -- making it clear that they've been able to look to the river bottom PRETTY DARN GOOD -- and have found nothing of Heathers. I did not make note of them stating they'd gone all the way to Winyah Bay - but again - I could've missed that. We start writing----they keep talking! We were all scrambling because they didn't make it clear that there could be NO MICROPHONES in the court room. Everyone was pulling those off and putting them away right before the hearing started! Think we had the mindset we'd be able to listen to everything after the fact and grab details -- then it was like, DARN - gonna have to get it all down freehand! LOL

"Several rescue diving crews in addition to a Coastal Carolina University team with a scanner did an “ultrasound like scan of the riverbed to Winyah Bay” but have not found her body, Elder said."

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...imony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html#storylink=cpy

Yes I had same issue and even though I can see all the pictures now with this link when I double-click on 1 picture to try to blow it up it doesnt bring it up.

Is there some trick to get 1 of the pictures in the link to get full size?

Sorry if this has already been addressed Hatfield, I am a bit behind. I do not know if this is the trick or not, but when I was trying to view all the photos I got so frustrated that I registered with the site. I am now able to see all the photos at the link NewYork provided and am able to view the pics larger by clicking on them (once). HTH

Now if I could just figure out how to logout of the site when not viewing it I will be a happy camper!:blushing:

Testimony weaves a tale of how Moorers’ lives became intertwined with Heather Elvis

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/03/18/4104390/testimony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html

Snipped respectfully for relavance

Horry County police first charged the couple with obstruction of justice and two counts each with indecent exposure when they were taken into custody at their home last month. The indecent exposure arrest warrants accuse the Moorers of exposing themselves in public between Dec. 17 and Dec. 18 at 1325 Celebrity Circle and in Conway at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle, respectively.Truslow said police charged the couple because they had “martial relations” in a vehicle prior to the case and it was irrelevant. But Elder said police learned the couple went to the places and had sex, then Tammy Moorer sent photos of their sexual positions to Elvis.The acts were a culmination of revenge toward Elvis, Elder said. “Heather was in fact fearful of Tammy during this time period.”Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...imony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html#storylink=cpy

So Tammy DID send photos of the ... you know... so that statement they say there was no communication between sm and Heather is technically right but it was tm communicating? ? Hmmmm... stranger than fiction...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak