Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like for someone to show me how that's done. I can't think of any way to Xerox error like that.

They said that they accidently put one over the other I remember when i heard that i thought oh god these idiots are investigating this its over

Can someone shed some light on this.
Everytime CNN has the plane simulator on it shows Mississauga, and the time.
I am from Toronto, very close to Mississauga, our main airport is Toronto Pearson.

Toronto and Mississauga are on a border.

So I believe this flight simulator is based at Toronto Pearson Airport.

Does no one else have a flight simulator...other than the pilot of this flight?

Why would CNN keep showing this flight simulator?

Maybe thanks to Mayor Rob Ford, Toronto has some CNN air time. ;)

There just is no way that between China, Russia, AU and the USA that none of them know where this plane is. No way! They might not be able to pinpoint, though I believe they can, but they have to have a great idea of where it is. I do not believe that with all the satellites, and technology that this plane's whereabouts is completely unknown. Just NO! Soooo whoever knows, contact the country this plane is in, tell them to go searching, or allow another country to come search. But for pete's sake, FIND THIS PLANE!!!

I'd like for someone to show me how that's done. I can't think of any way to Xerox error like that.

I can see it happening. Someone was trying to put both images on one sheet of paper, which would require copying the first image and then putting the other one next to it on the copy and copying it again. The person screwed up and copied the same image both times so, instead of starting over, they put the second shorter image on top of the other one and viola, both guys ended up with the same legs. I've done similar things, but I'd have fixed it before passing it out to the media.

Although stupid the zerox thing makes sense cause what would be the reason for doctoring legs ( and there was something like they had the same bag or somethingt bunch of silliness !!!

Doctored. We have the image in one of these threads...

Well, this "hottie" would of have to been a passenger?

I don't think Capt. Shah would of allowed a girl into the cockpit. JMO.

He was suposedly a ladys man. why wouldn't he allow a woman in the cockpit?

They said that they accidently put one over the other I remember when i heard that i thought oh god these idiots are investigating this its over

I don't see how that could make a difference in the photos unless they were cut off at the legs for some reason. Otherwise you'd see two pairs of legs.

There just is no way that between China, Russia, AU and the USA that none of them know where this plane is. No way! They might not be able to pinpoint, though I believe they can, but they have to have a great idea of where it is. I do not believe that with all the satellites, and technology that this plane's whereabouts is completely unknown. Just NO! Soooo whoever knows, contact the country this plane is in, tell them to go searching, or allow another country to come search. But for pete's sake, FIND THIS PLANE!!!
IT IS ALREADY painted and changed by now :(

Interesting that one of Malaysia's major industries is semiconductors. Wasn't there a very large group of mainly Chinese individuals who worked for an American company that makes the same thing? Hmmm.

ETA: Did the US company have manufacturing in Malaysia? I wonder how large it was.

We would at least still order them from them, imho. My family member used to run an international Motorola plant, and he travelled to Malaysia often because of the plant (plants?) there.

I did read the Texas company all those folks worked at used to be part of Motorola. I'd assume that that's why they were all on the plane together -- because of the semiconductor manufacturing in Malaysia, a big meeting or awards or something (Motorola used to have teams compete for awards and they'd all travel internationally at least once a year if they ranked). Just a guess but a logical one :)

Although stupid the zerox thing makes sense cause what would be the reason for doctoring legs ( and there was something like they had the same bag or somethingt bunch of silliness !!!

They look like girly legs to me. Super skinny green leggings and small feet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does it not make you sad to think this plane and all of the crew and passengers might be on the bottom of the ocean? I just don't see how the plane couldn't break apart on impact and there would be some type of debris. Am I delusional?

No, there would be debris by now, IMO, thanks to the WS tomnod'ders, and searches. But, there are tips or clues.

I would be shocked if it is found 2000 feet in the sea somewhere.

Something is going to give and give us an eyeopener and fiction will be non-fiction. JMO.

People do it all the time before posting 'selfies' on FB

I'll be on CNN, MSNBC, NBC---free air fare, and hotel

Fox is offering $10 grand in cash and a ? date with a mystery lady.

I'm gonna go with Fox <modsnip>

These plane hijackings are AWESOME !!

You're killing me.... You missed you're calling.
Is there a two drink minimum for this show?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reverse it -not someone IN the bay but my professor in the cabin going DOWN into bay ---my professor and the passport kids ..............the passport kids told passengers they had bombs the professor went into the............. electronics bay and killed ACARS

While professor was in bay pilot entered new coordinates into FMS.
This is why the 12 minutes ACAR happened first it took professor 12 minutes to open door, go in bay, and disable ACARS,

Sadly the pilot was in on it. He lets professor in cockpit they bash the copilot over the head which is why he sounded muffled ......he was dying

They told him (copilot) not to say anything when HAVING to do the handoff to Viet handlers They said there was also static ---- he alright goodnight and they grabbed the mic out of his hand

That is why he just mumbled the final two words -- not to give up they were in trouble,

the mad professor, who had been taking flying lessons, and is a genius takes over copilot seat and the two of them flew it landed it and are preparing for ACT 2

The passport kids kept all the passengers let&#8217;s say "in order"

This is just what I think really happened

He was suposedly a ladys man. why wouldn't he allow a woman in the cockpit?

That was the co-pilot who invited women into the cockpit in 2011.
Though it's important to note that we have only heard of that ONE occasion of him inviting women in.

The co-pilot is now engaged and was planning his wedding.
The pilot himself appears to take his job very seriously and I have not heard anything about him being a player. :twocents:

So if a shoe bomber knows he is going to use his shoe to either blow something up or threaten someone, do you pack and extra shoe or go one foot bare???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You chop your foot off and toss it at the door. That way the shoes get over looked as people are gawking at your injury.

OMG he basically said sources have told him it landed in Pakistan.

He thinks the US and Pakistan both must know about this. (US b/c it has a lot of intelligence in the area....something about "sensors"), Pakistan b/c I'm assuming b/c they would have seen something on military radar, plus intelligence.

He thinks the US, Israel, etc.. know more than they are telling.

He thinks US does not want to say anything now b/c they don't want to embarass nations they're working with --- I guess he means Pakistan?

He says if Pakistan doesn't say something soon, they'll be complicit in it.

:scared::scared:

Let's not forget how Pakistan conveniently didn't know they were harboring Bin Laden just feet from a government building.... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member