SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted a link at the end of the last thread that is where people are getting it from. Here is what I gather, right away SM tells LE about the sex in the car in hopes to prove an alibi...maybe. It sounds like later down the road it is discovered some sex texts were sent heather from Tammy. They both involve these two having sex, but the act of sending sexual act pictures is not IE. The charge is actually, Communicating obscene messages to other persons without consent." What I read was they initially weren't going to charge them, but when they saw they sent her pictures it showed rage and she was scared, so they did after the fact.

But again, to me this makes no sense. The pictures have nothing to do with the IE. Charge them with, Communicating obscene messages to other persons without consent. The IE charges will not stick unless they have video. I think the thought process is so flawed and I pray this is not how they speak or act about the murder or kidnapping.
According to article quoted in these threads earlier: "Elder said during initial interviews with police, the Moorers admitted to going to different areas of the Myrtle Beach area in the early morning hours of Dec. 18 after Elvis’ disappearance to have sexual relations."

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/03/18/4104390/testimony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html

If that is so, and SM admitted to such, they won't need a video for the IE charges, they have a confession.

No doubt Heather knew it wouldn't be safe or private to text or call SM, from the point of TM initial contact Nov 1 til they left for their trip was a couple weeks. Surely they spoke at least briefly at Tilted Kilt.

I highly doubt she sent him pics from her date.

I'm still flabbergasted she called him back on his phone that night. But I was once young and impetuous too, so I guess I can get it.

Anyone get a feeling SM is going to say he was handcuffed at the time the truck was seen in the videos and he couldn't possibly have kidnapped or killed HE?

SM could have been driving with one hand. The other could have been handcuffed to the door? We need to see the inside of that truck.

JMO, IMO ect...

Okay, so how about this, Heather didn't respond in the way SM expected her to when he called at 1:35 am. Maybe he was trying to see her and not go back home. She talked with him, didn't want to hear it and blew him off. Then in the time that she called her roommate and got settled in for the night from her date, she thought about and wanted to call him. She eventually called his cell phone, which TM had, hence him using the payphone. TM then told him to answer on the second ring and go along with what she was saying and ask to me at PTL. TM handcuffs SM to the bed, ugh. Then takes off in HIS truck to the landing. From there, whatever happened and she returned and made SM clean his truck and do something with Heather. OMG.
Then there is this, which I think could be likely. He calls Heather, she denies whatever he wants, he returns home, already mad. He returns home and possibly argues with TM about where he has been? Then both M's in bad mood. Heather decides to call him for whatvever reason, no luck with payphone number and then calls his cell. the first call he doesn't answer, telling TM that he doesn't know why Heather would be calling. The next time she calls TM tells him to answer it and coaches him on what to say to get her to come to PTL. They both get in SM truck, TM hiding in the back, Heather is waiting, locks up her car and jumps in, then TM in the back seat, with a gun, a rope, a plastic bag, takes her rage out on Heather, killing her, they drive back to the house and from there, find a way to dispose of body and evidence.

From what record is this 2:39 call time? He called her at 1:35, they spoke, and she tried to call him at the pay phone at 2:29 but there was no answer. They then spoke at 3:17, according to LE.
My mistake, see above^^^ It was 1:35 (I was using my original fuzzy screen shots for reference.)

Maybe that's what looked different about him. I couldn't figure it out.

I was thinking that the teeth were oversized caps...kinda like Matt Dillon's in Something About Mary.

Then it still makes no sense to me. If the idea was to get her to PTL, why drive to this phone? And if they were following her, they gave up and went home until she called his phone at 3:17?

idk, either TM became enraged when she called the cell or they did this to set her up after he became mad when she rejected him during the 1:35am call.

I was thinking that the teeth were oversized caps...kinda like Matt Dillon's in Something About Mary.

I wonder what the jail's policy is on dentures? They could be a potential weapon? OR what if the morning of the arrest he had them out and was arrested denture-less??

JMO, IMO ect...

If they were following Heather, did they just sit around in a parked truck while she did driving lessons? Seems like the lesson was a long one, unless they went more places after their date.

Ive been lurking a while now Yall are so fast by the time I think of something someone has already posted so I thank so many posts just to say ITA. lol I sincerely thank you all for every post.

I am wondering if it is at all possible that SM has already confessed something and this is another piece of evidence that is being held back. Does discovery take place before the prelim? I just can't imagine this guy holding on to a secret like this. He seems so weak, especially to let himself be handcuffed to the bed.
I have thought for a while that SM confessed the day before they were arrested (Feb 20th) when he took reported that he was assaulted and was transported to the hospital,
Snipped from the PR:
"THE VICTIM WAS TRANSPORTED TO GRAND STRAND REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER BY MYRTLE BEACH MEDICS. SERGEANT HULL WAS NOTIFIED OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES. DETECTIVE KITELINGER RESPONDED TO THE HOSPITAL TO ASSIST WITH THE INVESTIGATION."
IMO, things were escalating at home with TM and SM may have feared for his and the rest of the family's safety, thus faking an "incident" to get away from TM for long enough to talk to LE.
JMO

If they were following Heather, did they just sit around in a parked truck while she did driving lessons? Seems like the lesson was a long one, unless they went more places after their date.

they actually walked and looked at christmas lights on homes on the date too. said heather enjoyed christmas lights. seems odd they would sit and wait through that

Snipped only for brevity. I also see where you are coming from, and yes, if we were discussing personality traits on some sort of a spectrum, I would agree that what we've seen would put her on the narcissistic end of some range.

But then again, what sort of a mental health expert could offer meaningful or accurate diagnoses off of no personal contact whatsoever? Would we here on WS be sympathetic to someone who had some expert or other exonerate him or her based on a diagnosis that was itself based on no personal contact whatsoever? I don't think so, and so I would submit there is a double standard here, and that people with no mental health expertise seem very comfortable diagnosing others with narcissism here.

Let me add that I think that, from what I have read, the Moorers have some serious mental health issues -- probably TM is the least healthy. I still don't think it's useful to label everyone who is mentally ill and conceited as a narcissist.
I'm listening but have to add: Many Websleuths members, even on this thread, have mental health professional backgrounds. :)

I believe that TM possesses a multi-layered list of psychological issues to include the possibility of Narcissism and/or Borderline Personality Disorder, with aspects of hedonism, histrionics, and sadism. She revels in cruelty, IMO.

Okay, so how about this, Heather didn't respond in the way SM expected her to when he called at 1:35 am. Maybe he was trying to see her and not go back home. She talked with him, didn't want to hear it and blew him off. Then in the time that she called her roommate and got settled in for the night from her date, she thought about and wanted to call him. She eventually called his cell phone, which TM had, hence him using the payphone. TM then told him to answer on the second ring and go along with what she was saying and ask to me at PTL. TM handcuffs SM to the bed, ugh. Then takes off in HIS truck to the landing. From there, whatever happened and she returned and made SM clean his truck and do something with Heather. OMG.
Then there is this, which I think could be likely. He calls Heather, she denies whatever he wants, he returns home, already mad. He returns home and possibly argues with TM about where he has been? Then both M's in bad mood. Heather decides to call him for whatvever reason, no luck with payphone number and then calls his cell. the first call he doesn't answer, telling TM that he doesn't know why Heather would be calling. The next time she calls TM tells him to answer it and coaches him on what to say to get her to come to PTL. They both get in SM truck, TM hiding in the back, Heather is waiting, locks up her car and jumps in, then TM in the back seat, with a gun, a rope, a plastic bag, takes her rage out on Heather, killing her, they drive back to the house and from there, find a way to dispose of body and evidence.

I like both of those scenerios better than the following scenario and the first better than the second because I just can't wrap my head around them doing it together.

I have thought for a while that SM confessed the day before they were arrested (Feb 20th) when he took reported that he was assaulted and was transported to the hospital,
Snipped from the PR:
"THE VICTIM WAS TRANSPORTED TO GRAND STRAND REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER BY MYRTLE BEACH MEDICS. SERGEANT HULL WAS NOTIFIED OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES. DETECTIVE KITELINGER RESPONDED TO THE HOSPITAL TO ASSIST WITH THE INVESTIGATION."
IMO, things were escalating at home with TM and SM may have feared for his and the rest of the family's safety, thus faking an "incident" to get away from TM for long enough to talk to LE.
JMO

i assumed the ambulance ride and reporting to police would give him plenty of time to talk, in case TM showed up at the ER.

SM could have been driving with one hand. The other could have been handcuffed to the door? We need to see the inside of that truck.

JMO, IMO ect...
Maybe not cuffed, but on the wrong end of the gun she allowed him to wear sometimes?

I like both of those scenerios better than the following scenario and the first better than the second because I just can't wrap my head around them doing it together.

Unless TM left to go confront Heather and SM was handcuffed or not but had to try to get to the payphone at PTL to try and warn her?
This is so sad.

idk, either TM became enraged when she called the cell or they did this to set her up after he became mad when she rejected him during the 1:35am call.

I'm talking about the pay phone location, not the motive or trigger that led to her murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500