Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also wonder why the media has not made much of this leg switcher-oo? They seem to be taking every other theory from the Internet.

What is making them stay away from this two-guys-with-stolen-passports-and-cut-off-and-doctored-legs story?

JMO.

collapsible umbrella?? then we'd all be talking about that ((kind of thing)) I really am confused too, but I can't think of any other reason they would want us not to see his complete physical profile - it if was a mistake then why haven't they corrected the information? I agree with you to err is human

I doubt that releasing a picture of this guy's legs is top priority to the Malaysians right now.

I also wonder why the media has not made much of this leg switcher-oo? They seem to be taking every other theory from the Internet.

What is making them stay away from this two-guys-with-stolen-passports-and-cut-off-and-doctored-legs story?

JMO.

Those horrible shoes!

"Additionally, several residents of the Maldives have reported seeing a “low-flying jumbo jet” at about 6:15 a.m. the morning MH370 went missing.

“I’ve never seen a jet flying so low over our island before. We’ve seen seaplanes, but I’m sure that this was not one of those. I could even make out the doors on the plane clearly,” an eyewitness told Haveeru Online."

http://www.chiangraitimes.com/thail...t-mh370-until-now-because-it-wasnt-asked.html

BUT

"Maldives National Defence Force (MNDF) has said that the missing Malaysia Airlines plane was not picked up by any radar in the Maldives. MNDF said in a statement issued tonight that search efforts are ongoing in the Maldivian territory, and that based on information gathered thus far, the plane was not picked up by any airport radar or military radar in the Maldives. Joint search efforts [...] "

"Local police have also initiated an investigation after it was reported earlier today that people in Dhaalu Kudahuvadhoo saw a “low flying jumbo jet" on the morning of the disappearance of the flight.

Haveeru reported that the plane was flying so low that witnesses were able to tell that it was “a white aircraft, with red stripes across it”."

http://www.sun.mv/english/

you could be right but I believe tats are out for some cultures (his)...I would be surprised if that was the case. Am thinking more like a shopping bag with logo that he might be carrying or something ''identifiable'' that might have all of us going OMG how did that happen

Yes... Like a shopping bag with a logo of "Bombs R Us"...

:no:

They could have cut the legs off both guys and nobody would have questioned it. Putting the same legs on both guys is too obvious a cover up for whatever it is that people think is being covered up. Did the guy have a gun strapped to his leg? TNT hanging from his belt? Seriously, what do people think he was carrying around that needed to be hidden?

Well if they had cut the legs off both guys, everyone would be asking, why did they cut the pictures off?

IDK, but I do know that when I read what someone posted on here about Bin Laden's brother-in-law testifying about how there was a plan by 5 Malaysians to hijack a plane and he offered them a shoe bomb.....the first thing I did when I saw the pics of the 2 Iranian guys was look at their shoes. I did not even notice the gap in that photo, and I posted on here, "hey wait, they're both wearing the same shoes." :floorlaugh: Then I think someone told me, no it's the same legs.

JMO.

Was actually looking at the photos trying to see if it was a woman instead of a man. The legs and feet and the hands on the guy on the right.

Could you see an adam's apple?
:escape:

They could have cut the legs off both guys and nobody would have questioned it. Putting the same legs on both guys is too obvious a cover up for whatever it is that people think is being covered up. Did the guy have a gun strapped to his leg? TNT hanging from his belt? Seriously, what do people think he was carrying around that needed to be hidden?[/quote]

BBM :floorlaugh: A spare 777?

Or maybe a camouflage 777 cover.

Well if they had cut the legs off both guys, everyone would be asking, why did they cut the pictures off?

IDK, but I do know that when I read what someone posted on here about Bin Laden's brother-in-law testifying about how there was a plan by 5 Malaysians to hijack a plane and he offered them a shoe bomb.....the first thing I did when I saw the pics of the 2 Iranian guys was look at their shoes. I did not even notice the gap in that photo, and I posted on here, "hey wait, they're both wearing the same shoes." :floorlaugh: Then I think someone told me, no it's the same legs.

JMO.

I certainly wouldn't have asked why they cut the legs off, since it's the faces and not the legs we're concerned with. I doubt it would have occured to anyone to even wonder about why the legs weren't being shown. You wouldn't be able to identify a shoe bomb just by looking at someone's feet. That's why they make people take their shoes off to be examined before getting on a plane.

OMG! Are you listening to Fox right Now? Tom Mackeney (sp) seems to know a lot!! Scary!! Plane shadowed another plane and landed in Pakistan. That is what he is saying.

ABC News ‏@abcnews 1m

Not sure how countries tracked missing Malaysia Airlines flight #MH370? An aviation expert explains it to @mandiller http://ab.co/1iBuxhd

(*They mention in the article that the model of airplane is about 20 years old--but the particular plane that is lost is 12 years old.)

Good explanation of Transponder vs. ACARS in this article...

JMO.

It was discussed in the media briefly, that's how we learned it was being blamed on a photo copy mistake. Then it was dropped as a non-issue. Why would they continue to talk about it?

It just seems obvious to me that they didn't want to show the one guy's legs and feet. For whatever reason. They cut off that part, and put the other guy's legs there.

I don't think it was just a mistake.

They have been verrrryyy careful what information they release and what they say in their press conferences.

In fact they are constantly saying, we don't want to release information until it's been verified and we can confirm it.

No, this was no mistake.

Maybe the FBI people, who FOX news reported were working with the Malaysians from Day 1, told them to release the pics to pacify the media, but don't show them the legs.

JMO.

I know it sounds strange, but everything, all of this is!

I'm way behind and hate to ask this, but can someone point me to the pic and give a synopsis? Thanks!

So what might the suspicious thing be that is so obvious to us yet wasn't noticed by any civilians in the airport who might be about to get on a plane with this guy?

Sometimes a mistake really is just a mistake.

Well if the shoes are part of some kind of evidence ,you dont show them to the media because only the person who gave the shoe bomb to the hijacker could describe it .

ETA Question. Are shoe bombs sold in pairs?

"Additionally, several residents of the Maldives have reported seeing a “low-flying jumbo jet” at about 6:15 a.m. the morning MH370 went missing.

“I’ve never seen a jet flying so low over our island before. We’ve seen seaplanes, but I’m sure that this was not one of those. I could even make out the doors on the plane clearly,” an eyewitness told Haveeru Online."

http://www.chiangraitimes.com/thail...t-mh370-until-now-because-it-wasnt-asked.html

BUT

"Maldives National Defence Force (MNDF) has said that the missing Malaysia Airlines plane was not picked up by any radar in the Maldives. MNDF said in a statement issued tonight that search efforts are ongoing in the Maldivian territory, and that based on information gathered thus far, the plane was not picked up by any airport radar or military radar in the Maldives. Joint search efforts [...] "

"Local police have also initiated an investigation after it was reported earlier today that people in Dhaalu Kudahuvadhoo saw a “low flying jumbo jet" on the morning of the disappearance of the flight.

Haveeru reported that the plane was flying so low that witnesses were able to tell that it was “a white aircraft, with red stripes across it”."

http://www.sun.mv/english/

What would help is if Maldives actually reported what *was* in the air in their airspace at the reported time of 8:15 over Dhaalu Kudahuvadhoo, instead of what wasn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk