SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about TM called the TK and speaking to the manager and wanting Heather fired.

From day one this was all Heather's fault. SM was too stupid in TM's mind to be able to initiate anything let along fall in love/like with someone besides TM.

I originally wondered if SM was just there and ended up being part of the cover up. I honestly, just can't reconcile that thought. No matter how beat down or anything else. I really believe that since Nov TM was creating a portfolio on Heather and her family, following them and anything else she could do to continue to make their lives miserable. I also think that SM was onboard with it, because it gave her something to do besides harass him. He comes across, imho, as someone who doesn't want to be on her radar and is perfectly happy when its about someone else getting her rage. He is probably pretty selfish like that. I think he was in it up to his eyeballs. He was willing to set up the final meeting, regardless of what he THOUGHT would happen at PTL. IMHO, he was willing to have that moment between SM and Heather to alleviate any further discomfort to himself.

Again, IMHO.

Kelly

But what did TM have over SM head, his life, her life, the younger family members???
It had to be something that he was willing to go down for, he could have talked to LE at any time when he was at a job or filing reports about being shot at.
What about the Disney trip, how could he just go on with life and participate in this trip and marathon? Why not speak up while he was running and TM couldn't hear what he was saying, ask someone for help?
I find it hard to believe that she could control every aspect of his life.

I do however think that SM cared for Heather and that this was a meeting with her that TM discovered in the last minutes of events, enraging her and pushing her off the edge.

Heather's story makes me so sad and so...uneasy...i'm not sure if that's the word or not...I've done soooo many incredibly stupid things this past year...not sure why really...was going through a lot of stuff...i kinda became "detached" or something...
even after years of being on websleuths and realizing the horrible things that can happen...there i was still...going out in the middle of the night meeting with guys i had just met...i have so many stories i wouldn't even know where to start and honestly they're so upsetting and scary after catching up with everything on Heather's thread, i just wanna crawl back in bed and stay safe here...
I'm lucky to be alive...
OMG i can't even imagine what poor Heather was going through..

Glad you're starting to find your way :).

BBM He could have gone for a "run" since he WAS in training for a marathon!

JMO and speculation of course: What if he said he was going for a run and was heading to the landing to see Heather, TM sees his phone records and jumps in the truck, SM on foot, TM in the truck?

If this was planned well in advance what would've happened if Heather did not try to call SM again? SM called at 1:35ish then about an hour passes before Heather tries to call the payphone again then another 45 minutes pass before Heather tries to call SM phone. So if it was planned well in advance of any communications that night they left an awful lot to chance.
I think more than likely, as some have suggested, that it was the 3:17am call that set things in motion which allows for premeditation but not a lot of time to plan. Only 24 min elapsed from the time Heather initiated the call, arrived at PTL, and the M vehicle was seen leaving the landing.

If this was planned well in advance what would've happened if Heather did not try to call SM again? SM called at 1:35ish then about an hour passes before Heather tries to call the payphone again then another 45 minutes pass before Heather tries to call SM phone. So if it was planned well in advance of any communications that night they left an awful lot to chance.
I think more than likely as some have suggested, that it was the 3:17am call that set things in motion which allows for premeditation but not a lot of time to plan. Only 24 min elapsed from the time Heather initiated the call, arrived at PTL, and the M vehicle was seen leaving the landing.

The first call was definitely what started the ball in motion. Whether there was a plan set right then for murder, I don't think so. But I think when Heather was making the ride to PTL the plan was hatched and thats a little over 15 minutes ride, enough time to be considered malice aforethought.

But what did TM have over SM head, his life, her life, the younger family members???
It had to be something that he was willing to go down for, he could have talked to LE at any time when he was at a job or filing reports about being shot at.
What about the Disney trip, how could he just go on with life and participate in this trip and marathon? Why not speak up while he was running and TM couldn't hear what he was saying, ask someone for help?
I find it hard to believe that she could control every aspect of his life.

I do however think that SM cared for Heather and that this was a meeting with her that TM discovered in the last minutes of events, enraging her and pushing her off the edge.

Again, anything is possible in this situation. Until we hear what LE thinks happened at trial, everything is just a guess. Right now we know that there were a few phone calls, a few pm's, and a meeting that resulted in a death at PTL. From the bond hearing we also know TM was keeping journals and that SM was agreeing to several things, like being handcuffed to the bed, to make things right with TM. But IMHO even that is suspicious since it came from SM to LE. I mean he wasn't exactly forthcoming about anything else but the little tidbits that kept him in a good light.

He may have even loved Heather. I don't doubt there was some feeling involved, just like I don't doubt that they were together more than 3 times yet he told TM that to keep the affair minimal.

But, he has been in jail for several weeks. If he was the 'good' guy in all of this, he would have already started speaking up. If he cared for Heather, Heather would be home with her family right now. He still is making the selfish choices, the things that make him look (what he thinks) the abused, poor guy. I don't think TM has anything over his head. The kids are no longer a worry for him, she no longer is living with them either so the kids can't be the reason he is keeping quiet and staying. No, I think he just is mentally unstable as she is, a perfect storm.

But...even with that...it doesn't mean that what you think might have happened that night isn't what happened. For me, I just can't wrap my head around giving someone that much benefit of the doubt and still praying that she comes home. The two don't reconcile for me. In your scenario I feel like he would have already brought closure to the family.

IMHO.

Kelly

Again, anything is possible in this situation. Until we hear what LE thinks happened at trial, everything is just a guess. Right now we know that there were a few phone calls, a few pm's, and a meeting that resulted in a death at PTL. From the bond hearing we also know TM was keeping journals and that SM was agreeing to several things, like being handcuffed to the bed, to make things right with TM. But IMHO even that is suspicious since it came from SM to LE. I mean he wasn't exactly forthcoming about anything else but the little tidbits that kept him in a good light.

He may have even loved Heather. I don't doubt there was some feeling involved, just like I don't doubt that they were together more than 3 times yet he told TM that to keep the affair minimal.

But, he has been in jail for several weeks. If he was the 'good' guy in all of this, he would have already started speaking up. If he cared for Heather, Heather would be home with her family right now. He still is making the selfish choices, the things that make him look (what he thinks) the abused, poor guy. I don't think SM has anything over his head. The kids are no longer a worry for him, she no longer is living with them either so the kids can't be the reason he is keeping quiet and staying. No, I think he just is mentally unstable as she is, a perfect storm.

But...even with that...it doesn't mean that what you think might have happened that night isn't what happened. For me, I just can't wrap my head around giving someone that much benefit of the doubt and still praying that she comes home. The two don't reconcile for me.

IMHO.

Kelly

Thinking about it that way, maybe SM wasn't stable either but fed off of the stronger willed TM. And of course TM felt stronger bc she was able to be in control of him. You know, SM could have like being the submissive one.
That brings me to this, what if they got such a thrill from talking about this and planning it, there are lots of murderers who killed and it gave them sexual pleasure.

The prosecution brought out just enough details at the bond hearing to keep the Ms locked up, so the information they disclosed was strategic. All info they disclosed needed to be just enough to show a danger to society or a flight risk.
With that in mind I'm wondering why the 6 month probation details were disclosed at the bond hearing. The details of such don't really point toward a danger to society or a flight risk.
I'm thinking those details came out to maybe let someone know that someone else has shared some information with LE. This leads me to believe TM probably did not know that SM had given these details to LE.

ITA. I agree that TM and her hatred of Heather festered and festered, but something set her off that night.

I want to know what it was.

I totally agree. Something significant around December 18th. I think there is much more to this story than we know about. Probably a lot we may never know.

But, he has been in jail for several weeks. If he was the 'good' guy in all of this, he would have already started speaking up. If he cared for Heather, Heather would be home with her family right now. He still is making the selfish choices, the things that make him look (what he thinks) the abused, poor guy. I don't think SM has anything over his head. The kids are no longer a worry for him, she no longer is living with them either so the kids can't be the reason he is keeping quiet and staying. No, I think he just is mentally unstable as she is, a perfect storm.

But...even with that...it doesn't mean that what you think might have happened that night isn't what happened. For me, I just can't wrap my head around giving someone that much benefit of the doubt and still praying that she comes home. The two don't reconcile for me. In your scenario I feel like he would have already brought closure to the family.

IMHO.

Kelly

Say they planned this and they accomplished this, wouldn't you think that TM would want the attention from saying what she did, how she did and where she has hidden her for so long. I have read stories where killers eventually confess and tell LE just bc they want to show "how smart they were".

Does anyone know if there is a pay phone INSIDE that 10th Ave gas station?

I totally agree. Something significant around December 18th. I think there is much more to this story than we know about. Probably a lot we may never know.

Couldn't agree more. So many missing pieces of the puzzle at this point, so much conjecture.

Is it possible that SM decided he was done and wanted out and TM broke? Or Heather having a date made TM say see she didn't want you after all, you were used and look what it did to our family which broke SM. Who knows.

This trial should be very interesting and I am hoping and praying that somehow someway Heather is brought home soon. Maybe SM/TM will finally see this is not going away..they are in this until the end. Maybe one of them will break again. IMHO

Kelly

ITA. I agree that TM and her hatred of Heather festered and festered, but something set her off that night.

I want to know what it was.

IF, I am saying IF, Heather were on the way back from her date and SM and TM happened to be out at the same time. SM could have seen Heather in the truck with the guy on the way towards Heathers apt, causing SM to be come visibly upset, in a way that he couldn't hide. That could have sent TM over the top, seeing SM upset over Heather. With the 10th ave gas station a quick 3 minute ride from Heather's place, it was Just a thought.

Say they planned this and they accomplished this, wouldn't you think that TM would want the attention from saying what she did, how she did and where she has hidden her for so long. I have read stories where killers eventually confess and tell LE just bc they want to show "how smart they were".

No, I don't think so. I think she is only about things that make her look like she is this great person who has all these ties to the Rock Music industry. Who her friends are, how much money she and they have. All those things she thinks everyone else wants to be. Who wants to be a murderer? That surely doesn't give anyone brownie points.

I don't think she will ever tell anything or admit anything. IMHO

SM is the weak link IMHO

Kelly

The prosecution brought out just enough details at the bond hearing to keep the Ms locked up, so the information they disclosed was strategic. All info they disclosed needed to be just enough to show a danger to society or a flight risk.
With that in mind I'm wondering why the 6 month probation details were disclosed at the bond hearing. The details of such don't really point toward a danger to society or a flight risk.
I'm thinking those details came out to maybe let someone know that someone else has shared some information with LE. This leads me to believe TM probably did not know that SM had given these details to LE.

I totally agree and mentioned this a few days ago. It also screams of a defense strategy that puts all the blame on TM. I hope TM was pissed off. Hopefully the beginning of them turning on each other.

Thinking about it that way, maybe SM wasn't stable either but fed off of the stronger willed TM. And of course TM felt stronger bc she was able to be in control of him. You know, SM could have like being the submissive one.
That brings me to this, what if they got such a thrill from talking about this and planning it, there are lots of murderers who killed and it gave them sexual pleasure.

We do have those IE charges....:blushing:

Kelly

I leave my house all the time when I am on my phone.

An interesting observation! I think growing up with a land line I tend to get off the cell before I leave the house. I use the cell in the car but hardly ever do I walking TO my car. May be an age thing. Or like suggested, urgency.
Another thing I was puzzled about: why would Heather wait that amount of time after the pay phone call then call it back knowing it was a payphone? Or for that matter why meet sm after those I.e. pics? I feel sm blamed tm and begged Heather (please I've got to get out of here)
I think sm said pack a bag and let's get away together. That would explain the time lapse (her packing a bag) sm not coming to her apartment and her leaving her car locked up and whisking away. A hurried departure and rash decisions were made imo.
I'm sure sm assured her that the car would be alright for a night. I feel the 66 days was in reference to them whisking away to Florida for WDW walk-a-thon. I think Heather was 100% on sm's side. Imo she saw him as a victim wanting to escape the evil queen.

Again, anything is possible in this situation. Until we hear what LE thinks happened at trial, everything is just a guess.

Kelly

The preliminary hearing is on the 28th.

We should be getting lots of more info then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500