SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely a defense strategy but I think it was the prosecutor who brought this out at the bond hearing. Maybe I'm mistaken and it was SM's atty. Either way it is strategic I'm just hoping that the strategy was played by the prosecutor. Lol

It was the prosecution you are correct. This 6 mth information had zero relevance to them being a flight risk. The Pros put that out there to poke n goad at tammy. Haha your husband told on you! I'm about 75% sure sm is talking to his attorney about a plea deal with LE. Ask yourself this question: why would a husband elaborate to police that he was handcuffed? LE wouldn't ask "what consequences have you suffered from your wife because of the affair? They were asking about Heather. Where, when why... not about HIS wretched life. That info was to stress His innocence and point the finger at his evil monster wife imo. Smh.. he disgusts me beyond measure. That dog will hide behind any chair.

Did you all read the article about him and his family and an unknown friend? I am looking forthat link. The unknown friend said the rift in the relationship was because they didn't agree/like his lifestyle. Wondering about that word lifestyle.

I can't help but wonder: did SM know, deep down, what his wife was capable of? I've got no doubt my husband could and would kill someone to protect his family... but he wouldn't risk it all over an affair. he'd be hurt, pissed, he'd be furious. but he wouldn't go THAT far.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

What a great thought. With what we have seen in the past few months, after years of marriage, I am sure he knows and knew at that time. The sad thing is I am starting to think that he made no effort to stop TM from anything she did. How can you just let someone take pics of you while you are doing the deed and send them to someone. He was in compliance I believe in a lot of the things we have seen. Its sickening.

SM and TM were out having sex in their vehicle according to LE so my guess is he wasn't working, but he could have taken breaks I suppose. He seemed to work for restaurants/bars a lot and they don't close until after 2:00am in a lot of places. I don't think we know where he was working during that time.

I'm wondering if he was working. With everything that was going on would someone take a chance on hiring him at the moment. I know she had mentioned that this whole thing had caused her to lose "work". Wasn't it said he was no longer working for TK.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

According to article quoted in these threads earlier: "Elder said during initial interviews with police, the Moorers admitted to going to different areas of the Myrtle Beach area in the early morning hours of Dec. 18 after Elvis’ disappearance to have sexual relations."

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/03/18/4104390/testimony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html

If that is so, and SM admitted to such, they won't need a video for the IE charges, they have a confession.

I disagree. The prosecutions job is to prove the charges. They can't prove the case based on him coming in and solely confessing. If it was a crime the prosecution knew about, had evidence, and were lucky for the guilty party and questioned him then that would be different. But, I imagine that during questioning, he was attempting to establish an alibi and said I was having sex with my wife in a car. The defense will find a way to squash this statement, unless they have evidence it happen. Or he may chose to go with it, if he thinks it helps him get out of the murder, which I don't see how it does. This was a cheap way to lock them up, IMO. I am happy they got locked up, when they did, but I have and always do worry about how things have been done. I respect LE with every ounce of my being and fully believe in them and our justice system. I fully understand that sometimes guilty people walk and innocent people are in prison. Since the day I felt the Moorer's were involved and the way I saw LE handle things, I have had a bad feeling of how things may end in my gut. It all depends on how competent the defense lawyers are, judge and jury look at things.

This is all JMO.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/03/18/4104390/testimony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html

Note in this story, they say that HE and SM actually SAW each other on Nov 5:

"That day, Nov. 5, Elder said, was the last time Elvis saw Sidney Moorer . She had no contact with him until Dec. 18.

It’s unclear what happened that day, or how prosecutors know Nov. 5 was the last time she saw Sidney Moorer. But they do know the Moorer family left the area Nov. 19 and drove cross country to California’s Disneyland, Elder said. They returned home on Dec. 11, six days before Sidney Moorer would use a pay phone to reach Elvis on her cell phone.

The prosecution brought out just enough details at the bond hearing to keep the Ms locked up, so the information they disclosed was strategic. All info they disclosed needed to be just enough to show a danger to society or a flight risk.
With that in mind I'm wondering why the 6 month probation details were disclosed at the bond hearing. The details of such don't really point toward a danger to society or a flight risk.
I'm thinking those details came out to maybe let someone know that someone else has shared some information with LE. This leads me to believe TM probably did not know that SM had given these details to LE.

I am curious if SM has in fact talked to LE about stuff that we do not know about yet. I know there is a process in all cases and was reading yesterday about the many steps it takes to get from a crime to a trial. Is it possible that if SM has talked it would not be made public just yet? I am not saying he has, he may not be talking at all but def something in the back of my mind.

I also realized yesterday the reason TM didn't just "divorce or kick out" SM after his affair like many (here and on public forums) have wondered is because she needs that control. She knows she had/has control over him, why would she give up all those years of hard work and possibly NEVER find another man who would give up control to her? No way. That is likely the reason she didn't kill him. I honestly believe SM's life may have been in way more danger than he ever realized. ALL MOO & IMO of course.

It was the prosecution you are correct. This 6 mth information had zero relevance to them being a flight risk. The Pros put that out there to poke n goad at tammy. Haha your husband told on you! I'm about 75% sure sm is talking to his attorney about a plea deal with LE. Ask yourself this question: why would a husband elaborate to police that he was handcuffed? LE wouldn't ask "what consequences have you suffered from your wife because of the affair? They were asking about Heather. Where, when why... not about HIS wretched life. That info was to stress His innocence and point the finger at his evil monster wife imo. Smh.. he disgusts me beyond measure. That dog will hide behind any chair.

Did you all read the article about him and his family and an unknown friend? I am looking forthat link. The unknown friend said the rift in the relationship was because they didn't agree/like his lifestyle. Wondering about that word lifestyle.

I have wondered a great deal about that 'lifestyle'. As a parent and a grandparent, its hard to fathom any lifestyle choice that would cause me to cut off not only my children but my grandchildren as well.

Then I think back to the Dis postings and wonder if TM cut the parent/family off. They may have still been in contact through mail with the children or something, but my guess is that there was some conversation, argument about some choices being made. FWIW, I wondered if the M's were constantly being asked for money, could see the WDW trips and all the other issues and were not so forthcoming. Thus, not agreeing to the lifestyle. So, TM cut them off for saying no. While I have one daughter that I don't lend money too in cash, I will pay a bill for her. But, if I see she is spending all her money on shoes...well we have to have the pay it and pay it back conversation with a payment plan. I wouldn't cut her off nor would I allow her to tell me I could not see my grandson's. Kwim?

Its strange to me and I too wonder exactly what occurred and who had the problem.

Kelly

I think IIRC the 66 days was regarding something with Heather's sister.

I think at the bond hearing LE/State was just giving enough information to prove that SM/TM were the last people to have any contact with Heather. They also brought in enough information to show that they were dangerous the Elvis family as well (journals etc).

I do wonder if the pay phone issue is not just a one time thing. We know from the bond hearing that SM was no longer allowed to have a cell phone and TM even monitored his SM. So, I think the pay phone was something Heather and SM had done before. Maybe not this particular pay phone but I am sure that there are plenty of pay phones near the TK he could have had contact with her. When relationships end, it is not uncommon for some contact to happen a few times after to make sure that it is the best decision. They couldn't speak to each other on his cell, so he went to a pay phone. Honestly, calling her using his cell was probably a stupid thing to do anyway. Usually affairs are 'fun' because of the duplicity and the risks involved of having someone find out. People usually go to great lengths to hide them. So a pay phone seems to me something that they would have used more than once as a form of communication to meet.

I also am not 100% on board that they were not 'together' after Oct when they supposedly broke it off. Just seems hard for me to believe that one day they were together and the next they weren't. IMHO

Kelly

I know that everyone says the 66 days was a sister's beauty pageant or something but that's what you were told. Only Heather knows what that meant imo. It added up to be a few days prior to the big weekend event that sm's family didn't have tickets to till tm begged them from the organization. I really feel she was dreaming of getting away to Fl and wdw with sm. Counting down days till a getaway seems more logical than to a pageant that your sister is in. Unless it was like a trip to New York and a Miss America contest.
I think Heather wanted to run away with sm in the past and wanted to the night of the 17th. I think that was sm's "Lure" his hook to get her to come to PTL. I wonder if any bag of hers is missing? Like an overnight bag? All imo.

I also realized yesterday the reason TM didn't just "divorce or kick out" SM after his affair like many (here and on public forums) have wondered is because she needs that control. She knows she had/has control over him, why would she give up all those years of hard work and possibly NEVER find another man who would give up control to her? No way. That is likely the reason she didn't kill him. I honestly believe SM's life may have been in way more danger than he ever realized. ALL MOO & IMO of course.

I also think she has to 'win' at all costs. She is one of those have the last word, I am more special people. We have all met one. She definitely comes across like that. With some of the postings and conversations she had on the Disboards, no matter what she had to have the last say, she was right you were wrong...winner in her book.

The control was lost, she was not winning. The only way to win in this situation was to get rid of Heather completely. And then erase more of her memory by having sex with SM in all the places they supposedly did imho. (That is speculative on my part...no evidence that is what the IE charges really mean)

Winning in this situation was wiping the slate completely clean like it never happened.

IMHO

Kelly

Oslo, I am super duper tired, but you mean SM right? Or do you think she called hersome other time from this payphone?

whoops! I meant SM, not TM :facepalm:

This is what happens when I'm half asleep and try to post.

I keep asking and never get an answer to this question. Has it been proven that TM and or SM sent pictures of themselves having sex to heather? This keeps getting posted like it is fact and maybe it is but I just want to see where that comes from since the IE description I read said it came from SM confessing to sex in his vehicle with TM but no mention of pictures.

Can someone post a link to where I can see this actually happened or is this just an opinion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truslow said police charged the couple because they had “martial relations” in a vehicle prior to the case and it was irrelevant.
But Elder said police learned the couple went to the places and had sex, then Tammy Moorer sent photos of their sexual positions to Elvis.

The acts were a culmination of revenge toward Elvis, Elder said. “Heather was in fact fearful of Tammy during this time period.”

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...imony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html#storylink=cpy

If TM wasn't aware that SM called HRE from the payphone then HRE called his cell phone which was in TM's possession...you have the catalyst. From that moment on...things could have spiraled into a murderous rampage. TM would have been outraged knowing HRE was back in the picture after all the "preventative measures" taken by her to keep SM away. Big time motive.

SS, this ^ ^ ^ makes the most sense to me.

GPS shows that when the 3:17 am call took place, Heather was at home and SM cell phone was at the Moorer home. There is no way that SM would have been able to have a 4 minute conversation on his cell phone without TM knowing. NO WAY

BBM, I dont believe that to be the case - we havent heard anything said by LE or family that they found a packed bag, or the signs of Heather packing a bag. In my past experience following cases, IF there is something to make LE or family think she may have been going somewhere, they would have said as much. Ie, there was a partially packedbag on the bed or a packed bag left in the car. Of course, LE really hasnt said much outside of the hearings.

Of course, I could be wrong. But I dont think thats what happen.

I just wish we could fast forward to the trial already - the more time that lapses, the more time the theories will grow into something WAY bigger than they really are. :scared:

But then again, I guess thats half the process :blushing:

But remember her bedroom pics? She had just moved in and everything was in disarray and she even had More to move. I know I have at least 5 bag/bookbag/purse/beach bag type bags to throw stuff into in a snap. Could one be missing and she jumped into sm's truck with it? Just a thought. The flight theory is the only lure I see Heather biting at 3am after tammy sending indecent picture texts.

I believe SM and Heathers relationship was far more intense than TM would have us believe. Her actions tell us so.

When TM found out I think she became so unhinged that HE broke it off and SM tried to do anything to placate TM...out of fear of what she might do and fear of losing his SugarMama lifestyle.

Heather told SM she was "no one she had to worry about"....but TM wasn't buying that. I think she knew that her husband really cared for this beautiful girl. She knew the extent of his feelings. That's why a day or two later she had to let HE know that "Dad has no phone." She had to shut this down.

Then that is followed shortly after by prolonged family vacation. TM was not trusting him near Heather. Sometime in this period, TM demands that her husband be handcuffed to her bed. She absolutely saw HE as a tremendous ongoing threat to her marriage.

I think TM continued escalating in her anger on that trip. But in reality, Heather and SM supposedly had no further communication. So why , just days after returning, did TM feel she needed to send those sexts to Heather? It seems to me those obscene pictures were the beginning of the path that led to tragedy.

SM and HE had "let go" of each other. IT was TM who could not let go. That speaks to her knowledge of the depth of her husbands feelings IMO.

i read "up thread" that there was an old photo of SM before Tammy's 'makeover'(tattoos,veneers,etc...) on him...where can I see that? SOOOOO curious. we have seen the many faces of TM...ugh...curiosity is killing me re: SM

Did they say what kind of red car it is??? I've never seen this either. I have never seen a red car in their driveway in any of the photos from the arrest and search. I have also not seen a red car at all when I drive past their house. Or stopped and taken pics to share on here.

I thought they owned a red truck, too :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member