Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Steely I would love for the families to get closure.

But I am sure this was not the closure, they wanted

My heart goes out to all the families that have gone through this
hell.

Yes but whatever happened, happened a long time ago. No amount of wishing and hoping was going to change it. At least if this is it, they will know instead of having false hope and delaying the disappointment and grief.

There will be an update in 30 minutes, according to abc news.

At least we will know it is not in a hanger It is still going to a mystery forever The cockpit voice only records two hours so well never know actually but at least ................

Hard to say but it is my understanding Indian Ocean currents are dangerous

Deborah Kan ‏@debkhk 1m

Australia finds objects on satellite that appear to be plane parts. Presser coming in less than an hour. #MH370

Ha! It's the Don Lemon Show now, girl!

I kind of liked the other guy's accent and he and Richard Quest were already in a groove,, then SUDDENLY.......the switched to Don Lemon, I don't knwo why?

LOL - you are late to this!! :)

I was busy explaining truck tool boxes on southern US trucks to a northerner on another thread...and scrubbing baseball pants...

I hope this is it... that poor mother on television today broke my heart

:please: OMG!

I was making a posting about the insurance payout probably being for cargo, not people, and WS lagged really badly.

Please, please let this be true that the plane (or pieces of the plane) has been located! The families are in agony. Prayers for them at this terrible time!

Yes but whatever happened, happened a long time ago. No amount of wishing and hoping was going to change it. At least if this is it, they will know instead of having false hope and delaying the disappointment and grief.

Until you are told for sure, you never give up hope.

HOw scared must the family members be now......and I really feel for the lady from Perth who's husband was on that flight....he was supposed to be going to Mongolia, and ends up of the coast of Perth..(if this is actually the plane of course)

I am feeling said now.....yesterday my neighbours son was killed in a motorbike accident and now this....:tears:

Yes, Steely I would love for the families to get closure.

But I am sure this was not the closure, they wanted

My heart goes out to all the families that have gone through this
hell.

I am feeling really sad and sick for those families. So sad.

but after all everyone has been thro

totally feels different

I kind of liked the other guy's accent and he and Richard Quest were already in a groove,, then SUDDENLY.......the switched to Don Lemon, I don't knwo why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave