SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
The video of CarolinaAsh or LadyHawkyes look to have skid marks at the 9 second mark vearing to the left.

To travel there and back, it was said in MSM that the surveillance of the black truck showed it traveling fast. I can see skid marks, was Heather run down? I think a quick shot would do it. DNA found in SM's black truck possibly, yeah. Who drove? Was SM cuffed or go willing? TM doesn't seem to have the word vibrant in her description or posts online. Rather a drunk and possibly pill popper. jmo

It could be hair(s) with death band matching Heather's or body fluids in that truck. DNA is there.

Wasn't TM's red truck bought after Heather went missing? I'm part timing (taxes). tia

As far as I know Ladyhawkke has never posted a video.

And JMO, I would not base those tire marks on the M's truck as the area became heavily traveled after Dec 18th. I think thats a loooooong shot.

It seems one of two things.

Either the truck was flying really fast and got there and immediately subdued Heather and the phone OR maybe Heathers phone battery died before the truck even got there.

ETA OR to throw in a 3rd option that people are now discussing. Either TM or SM was at the landing with Heathers car and her phone and they turned it off knowing their significant other is coming to pick them up.

I wonder if another vehicle could have already been there causing Heather to pull into PTL in such a weird manner??I would expect they'd check other vehicles going there earlier in the day????
I recall mention of old RR tracks also-could someone have parked someone else and hiked it there??It was a full bright moon so it might make it easy to travel

Now we are getting somewhere. We have 48 minutes where a sobbing HRE just hung out on tumblr then meets him at PTL? Something is off about it.
Well, she wasn't on Tumblr (that was earlier) but, sure, why not sit around crying and trying to figure out what she was going to do? My daughter does this, and for longer than 48 minutes. Or she sits around crying, then pulls herself up by her bootstraps and goes and deals with whatever. Having witnessed Crappy Relationships 101 over the years with various friends and relatives, someone calling and wanting to get back together, arranging to meet somewhere to "talk about it", trying to figure out if this is "what I want", etc, I have no problem with the thought of Heather waiting and/or crying for 20 minutes, hitting the bathroom, grabbing a glass of water, maybe washing her face and getting dressed or changing her clothes, and heading out for "a talk" with Sid at PTL.(remember to figure in the driving time in that 48 minutes-10.5 miles and 16 minutes).

ETA: As a matter of fact, I just had this conversation with the now 21 year old who used to live with us, where she "wanted to talk to the guy she still had feelings for". My response was "why waste your time?" Her response was that she just needed him to hear what she had to say. She's waiting around for this bozo so "he can hear what she has to say". Like he cares.... Go figure.

I agree, just saying that if you're enjoying yourself,might have had a nice dinner and a few drinks,might not need to work the next day,etc then I don't think you'd necessarily keep track of exact times unless you had to.
I can remember loong phone calls at that age and hours went by..True,we didn't have cell phones back then,but I can imagine where if you wouldn't necessarily need to pay attention to time then you wouldn't necessarily be specific about exact times.
Since he's been cleared by LE I would assume they looked into all communications around that time by BOTH parties.

Yes, I agree that can happen.

And I've never thought the date was anything less than a good guy. I feel very badly for him.

We have been trying to figure out what the IE charges have to do with the kidnapping/murder of Heather. Supposedly, there are photos sent by TM to that night. Suppose they struck HE with the truck just to knock her down and incapacitate her rather than kill her. Maybe they had more depraved things planned for her. They knock her down and then lock her in the toolbox. Then they drive to the IE locations and fornicate in the bed of the truck while describing their activity to HE. If they were in the truck bed rather than the cab it could explain the charges. After they "recreate" the scene of SM and HE's encounters they dispose of HE. I would be interested in knowing whether SM purchased a new toolbox after the 18th, because they could have (it hurts to even write this) dropped the box, with HE inside, in a body of water. The weight of the box would cause it to sink. Even worse, they could have done it while she was still conscious.

Ugh.. I hated. .. reading. .. that. .. nothing against you btw. Something you wrote and others talking about thr road burn made me think of something. Remember they had a new driveway laid? That or resurfacing would have destroyed evidence. Wonder what other home improvements they've done since Heather was murdered? Credit card details I hope are looked at thoroughly. Also online purchases of things people want to hide or are ashamed of are named something purely mundane on credit card statements. They can be deceiving.

I found some really neat pictures of sonar/ultrasound I will include here if anyone is interested. I'm sure results vary with the quality of each sonar device so I wouldn't assume this is what they saw in Waccamaw River.

http://www.shipwreckworld.com/articles/gallery/72/253

:goodpost: Welcome!

Now that is a plausible scenario. When I heard about where the one IE incident took place (at Tilted Kilt lot), I thought the same thing. It would be another way to torture HRE. I also believe she was taken back to the compound.

There is something wrong with the theory she was murdered at PTL unless it happened after 4:00am or so.

Why after 4:00am? Just a reasonable guess on how long things would take? Or something else? 4:00 is so specific it just caught my eye.

Ladyhawkke has never posted a video.

And JMO, I would not base those tire marks on the M's truck as the area became heavily traveled after Dec 18th. I think thats a loooooong shot.

I think a member posted who's video it was. Thanks Justice4Heather.

I'd keep it in my pocket anyway. Truck, matching tire marks, video, witness with photo the day before with no tracks possibly?...minor stuff that seems important does get tossed during trials though. I'm always yelling when watching live trials "why didn't you mention xyz?". Sometimes it confirms it to me if it pertains to COD. jmo I know about prejudical evidence too.

I would be surprised to find that the date didn't have a smart phone, or at least a cell phone, that had the correct time.
My son has a phone with the correct time. He can't get anywhere on time and often isn't sure what day it is. Just because he has the phone doesn't mean he always looks at the phone....;)

We have been trying to figure out what the IE charges have to do with the kidnapping/murder of Heather. Supposedly, there are photos sent by TM to HE, but the tire tracks started me thinking about that night. Suppose they struck HE with the truck just to knock her down and incapacitate her rather than kill her. Maybe they had more depraved things planned for her. They knock her down and then lock her in the toolbox. Then they drive to the IE locations and fornicate in the bed of the truck while describing their activity to HE. If they were in the truck bed rather than the cab it could explain the charges. After they "recreate" the scene of SM and HE's encounters they dispose of HE. I would be interested in knowing whether SM purchased a new toolbox after the 18th, because they could have (it hurts to even write this) dropped the box, with HE inside, in a body of water. The weight of the box would cause it to sink. Even worse, they could have done it while she was still conscious.

I agree completely that they're both capable of something that depraved, but the only part that gives me pause is an active reenactment with HRE as witness. Sorry if this next part fits better downstairs, but there's a photo of TM from when she looks to be ~20 years old in a crop top (much like TK uniforms) and she's sucking in, even back then. If she were remotely insecure at that size/age and has shown to be insecure about her weight now (from comments on disboard.. blaming Sidney's cooking, incidentally)... it's hard for me to imagine her exposing herself in such a manner in front of someone who had become an object of her obsession and jealousy (IMO), but the alternative to that would imply only one of them would have the IE charges.. I dunno. I'm struggling pretty hard to get into their heads, but I'm also sorta verrrryyy grateful for that.

Ugh.. I hated. .. reading. .. that. .. nothing against you btw. Something you wrote and others talking about thr road burn made me think of something. Remember they had a new driveway laid? That or resurfacing would have destroyed evidence. Wonder what other home improvements they've done since Heather was murdered? Credit card details I hope are looked at thoroughly. Also online purchases of things people want to hide or are ashamed of are named something purely mundane on credit card statements. They can be deceiving.

I found some really neat pictures of sonar/ultrasound I will include here if anyone is interested. I'm sure results vary with the quality of each sonar device so I wouldn't assume this is what they saw in Waccamaw River.

http://www.shipwreckworld.com/articles/gallery/72/253

I wonder how long SM has had his maintenance business registered, and whether or not it would be possible for him to undertake various maintenance projects without ever having to go to the store. How do inventory practices work when you're self employed?

I agree completely that they're both capable of something that depraved, but the only part that gives me pause is an active reenactment with HRE as witness. Sorry if this next part fits better downstairs, but there's a photo of TM from when she looks to be ~20 years old in a crop top (much like TK uniforms) and she's sucking in, even back then. If she were remotely insecure at that size/age and has shown to be insecure about her weight now (from comments on disboard.. blaming Sidney's cooking, incidentally)... it's hard for me to imagine her exposing herself in such a manner in front of someone who had become an object of her obsession and jealousy (IMO), but the alternative to that would imply only one of them would have the IE charges.. I dunno. I'm struggling pretty hard to get into their heads, but I'm also sorta verrrryyy grateful for that.

I did too bpt. I kind of think she didn't have enough peers to tell her differently or who were honest with her in the first place. That's all I could come up with.

Yes, I agree that can happen.

And I've never thought the date was anything less than a good guy. I feel very badly for him.

Personally,if these horrors happened to Heather I'm glad she got a chance to experience a good time w/a good guy. And Heather even finally got to learn how to drive stick shift.

Can anyone come up with a logical explanation for this time-line. Only two minutes between the time the truck passes and the time Heather's phone stops sending data signals. The truck was not even at PTL at 3:39. Makes no sense at all to me.

I keep thinking about how on t.v when burgulars, murders, attackers or rapists confront their prey the first thing they do is get their phone away. They then bind their hands/mouths/ankles. This wasn't a pull up, "hi howya doin?" This was a kidnapping and murder. Prosecution stated that tm was" tech savy". I think tm knew to get that battery out! I hope she googled "how to disable gps on a droid phone"

Respectfully snipped by me.

I don't think now is the time for an itemized laundry list of allegations, facts, and evidence from LE. If the preliminary hearing doesn't offer up more details via the media, we'll have to wait until trial.

I'm of the opinion that "no bond" is reserved for the most heinous of crimes...and, imo, perpetrators. They have not satisfied any of the ties to the community/likelihood to not flee/etc that would assuage the fears of the judge regarding jumping bond. They are a threat to the community.

In short, I'm of the opinion that the Moorers placed themselves in jail by lying to the police and admitting to indecent exposure. That led to further proof of guilt likely being obtained from their unlivable home though we've not too many details on that.

I'm confident that the direct evidence, which will come out in due time per the typical trial schedule, will be damning.

Sent from my KFTHWI

I'm a bit confused by the ID exposure charges vs later admissions. What SM allegedly said to police at some point, which came out in the bond hearing, doesn't sound the same as what police said in the warrants.

Some of what you mention, such as the living conditions, are, so far, hearsay or rumor, aren't they? Something leaked? I'm not sure what the consensus is on the alleged handcuffing. Was that true?

I think it has been pretty well established here and by what we know objectively, that SM is not always the most truthful of men.

Since there have been a number of contradictory statements by police, if you look at the arrest warrants, the press conferences, and then what came out in the bond hearing, it makes me wonder.

So far the state has made a lot of allegations and the Moorers are not looking good.

<Mod Snip> I choose to ask for proof beyond a reasonable doubt (in an adult manner) before I can make any judgments, no matter how nasty their house may or may not be.

**I am humbled by learning that I took Undiscovered Truth's post too seriously. I did not hear the voice or tone of the attorney and I can see it could seem very different if heard and not just read, and I will definitely lighten up! :blowkiss:

My son has a phone with the correct time. He can't get anywhere on time and often isn't sure what day it is. Just because he has the phone doesn't mean he always looks at the phone....;)

I'm saying I don't believe the date is as clueless as has been suggested.

Lol still having to hold ipad up to my nose too see this thread...don't know what happened to it...at least it is close to new thread time.

Personally,if these horrors happened to Heather I'm glad she got a chance to experience a good time w/a good guy. And Heather even finally got to learn how to drive stick shift.

That's how I've always looked at it. I think that was a great evening for her and I hate that these two stepped into her life to take it and steal whatever joy and possibilities were in store for her. It makes me sick.

Now we are getting somewhere. We have 48 minutes where a sobbing HRE just hung out on tumblr then meets him at PTL? Something is off about it.

The postings to tumblr were moody love writings a young woman that age with romantic feelings would relate to. I read similar things when I was young and in love and in relationships that could have been better. The tone of the postings is to throw caution to the wind and jump right in and not look back. Heather was young, naive, and idealistic, and reading those things must have stirred romantic feelings in her and encouraged her to take a chance on love that night, iMO. I would probably have done the same thing Heather did when I was her age. She had no clue what a deadly mistake it would turn out to be.

I keep thinking about how on t.v when burgulars, murders, attackers or rapists confront theirprey the first thing they do is get their phone away then bound their hands/mouths. This wasn't a pull up "hi howya doin?" This was a kidnapping and murder. Prosecution started that tm was tech savy. I think tm knew to get that battery out! I hope she googled "how to disable gps on a droid phone"

Okay.... But how do the police explain that they said, up until very recently, about Heather and Sidney Moorer communicating until 6am? When did that change?

Was her phone on and communicating with someone's until 6am? I find it hard to believe that LE just came upon those surveillance tapes, so why did LE want people believe that Heather was alive much later, if it was not true?

Until the bond hearing, I think most of us believed that whatever happened, happened at or after 6am. Now the solicitor wants the court to believe that a murder happened between 3:39am to 3:41am and the murders cleaned up the evidence too...Maybe I am missing something major here, but that just doesn't make sense. Both theories can't be true.

This leaves room in my mind for something else to have happened.

The original missing persons police report from Dec. 19, 2013 said Terry Elvis showed police T-Mobile phone records indicating phone activity between Heather Elvis and Sidney Moorer as late as 6 a.m. Dec. 18. Lt. Robert Kegler, spokesman for Horry County police, said Tuesday afternoon that 3:41 a.m. is now the time police say when all phone data ended.

&#8220;The information [Donna Elder] gave is the information that I&#8200;can give out,&#8221; Kegler said. &#8220;The original police report is just that. That&#8217;s what was known at the time. Other things have come out since then, which was said yesterday in court.&#8221;

Solicitor Jimmy Richardson agreed, saying the 6 a.m. time was a &#8220;roundabout figure.&#8221;

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/article_588cb81e-ae0b-11e3-86e2-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

If Terry Elvis's T-Mobile bill said there was data activity until 6am and Kegler and the chief said there was communication between Heather and Sidney Moore until 6am, I think either Richardson or LE is playing fast and loose with the facts and the truth. This is simply his new spin, because the 6am theory does not fit with the theory brought on by the surveillance video.

A further disturbing strangeness about these times is the fact that while LE were repeatedly telling the public communications (and that was way after Terry checked his bill for the police report) were ongoing until 6am, Terry Elvis was saying that 3:41am was the last communication.

Now they are agreeing with Terry's 3:41am time Why?

I found another listing for him for Lord Berkeley Academy in Moncks Corner (Class of 1995). His profile 'story' says life is better than he ever imagined (moved away, fell in love, got married, had kids, built his dream house and started his own business).

Sounds like she was writing.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members