Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree surely there is a way to put a small tracking device somewhere in a place that can't be accessed maybe even randomly placed so that noone on board would know where it is. Then there would always be a way to track it.

Just a guess here, but I think it's probably intentional that the tracking systems can be disabled, for instance if a country suddenly found itself under attack by another country, they wouldn't want the attacking country to be able to track and shoot down their passenger planes.

That story doesn't match up at all with the original radar that showed the plane on it's standard flight path right up until it was entering VN airspace.

I tend not to believe that the plane turned prior to the final communication between the co-pilot and ATC. That would have been huge news, right from the start, and not something that ATC would have missed.

I agree with you about the media, we see it time and time again. They are in such a rush to be the first to report something that they don't check first to see if the information is accurate.

The way I'm interpreting it is, the flight PLAN was changed prior to the voice contact, the TURN made after:

1. before/by 1:07 flight plan changed (detected with 1:07 ACARS message)
2. 1:19 last voice contact "all right, good night"
3. 1:21 transponder cuts out - 1:21-1:28 course change detected
4. 1:30 controllers lose contact
5. 2:15 Malaysian Military radar spots plane off course
6. *Not on this map, military radar also last tracks plane at more NW point (see radar maps upthread)

Latest timeline map, again:

I really don't understand this. It was announced a week or so ago that this was an intentional and criminal act. Why are people still trying to turn it into an accident?

Well, I am as I have never "felt" it was intentional. The next thing I know, I am hooked on one simple video link that had many on the side, about plane accidents. It is usually something to do with the plane, unless it is a bomb. Very simple stuff, a piece of metal wore down, a piece of wire got hot, wrong part (yeah, I've done that with my car and internet part ordering), and so much more. I'll hook you up, watch these videos:

Someone linked this specific video, but there are many, and each one is a different cause that is very simple and sad. ( ETA:Fixed video that got me started link.)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U9Vu-i8_uE"]The Swissair Flight 111 Aviation Accident - YouTube[/ame]

The way I'm interpreting it is, the flight PLAN was changed prior to the voice contact, the TURN made after:

1. before/by 1:07 flight plan changed (detected with 1:07 ACARS message)
2. 1:19 last voice contact "all right, good night"
3. 1:21 transponder cuts out - 1:21-1:28 course change detected
4. 1:30 controllers lose contact
5. Malaysian Military radar spots plane off course
6. *Not on this map, military radar also last tracks plane at more NW point (see radar maps upthread)

Latest timeline map, again:

Thank you so much. I think I've got it now. Doesn't mean I'll still have it tomorrow though.

Well, I am as I have never "felt" it was intentional. The next thing I know, I am hooked on one simple video link that had many on the side, about plane accidents. It is usually something to do with the plane, unless it is a bomb. Very simple stuff, a piece of metal wore down, a piece of wire got hot, wrong part (yeah, I've done that with my car and internet part ordering), and so much more. I'll hook you up, watch these videos:

Someone linked this specific video, but there are many, and each one is a different cause that is very simple and sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig9LE0Vp1YM&list=PLpk2k4TVmH5jy09iZ2NQuBDiGCo0qESyW

The video you posted is about pilot suicide - an intentional and criminal act. What am I missing?

Missing MH370: Chinese Families Demand 'Real Truth'

By Eric Baculinao

BEIJING - Relatives of Chinese passengers on board missing Flight 370 accused Malaysian authorities of withholding information about the investigation Friday as the search entered its third week.

“I still believe they are continuing to hide crucial information," said a man in his 40s who gave his family name as Yang.

The accusation came despite the arrival in Beijing of a delegation - including high-ranking officials from Malaysian Prime Minister's office – aimed at reassuring the families that everything was being done to find their loved ones...

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/missing-jet/missing-mh370-chinese-families-demand-real-truth-n58941

Just a guess here, but I think it's probably intentional that the tracking systems can be disabled, for instance if a country suddenly found itself under attack by another country, they wouldn't want the attacking country to be able to track and shoot down their passenger planes.

I'm curious because one of the talking heads, maybe a pilot?, said it would be impossible to see from the altitude they were flying at the time.

Chilly, here it is, but the suicide video was one too. I don't think that is what this case is, I think turn back was after something went wrong and communication was lost before the pilots knew, due to any sort of bad part or malfunction that was not noticed. Knowing parts and their actions, it literally can take seconds for a part to fail or short. I do ask that any that are interested watch some of these. I have been learning a lot.

Here is the video that got me started:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U9Vu-i8_uE"]The Swissair Flight 111 Aviation Accident - YouTube[/ame]

One point that seems to have disappeared from discussion is when the Vietnamese control tower asked one of their pilots to contact 370. The pilot reported back he got a muffled response. Why did Vietnam not follow through and report this back to Malaysia Air Traffic Controller? Was the ball dropped here that might have prevented this missing plane?

Been praying for closure, a joyous one if possible for the families and the passengers and crew on board. Feel sorry for the Malaysian people trying to give press conferences when there is nothing they can say and having the spotlight on them so brightly in all this confusion. Everyone in the world is staring at you, NOW tell us somethinG!!! Poor people.

IMO don't feel sorry for them. They are leaders of a country. This is their job and they're wrong if they think they can live in a bubble in a global world.
You don't get to take only the good while always escaping any of the bad.
IMO they're not used to being asked what to do and that's what is hard for them. Notice I didn't say told what to do. Nobody is telling them what to do but, as people/other nations concerned about other people, we are asking for full disclosure and cooperation in order to find their missing airplane. Now, the leaders are in a pickle because they're not used to this way of thinking. JIMO based on reading material and living among foreign relations people (the kind that want what is fair and best for all people no matter where they live). JIMO.

One point that seems to have disappeared from discussion is when the Vietnamese control tower asked one of their pilots to contact 370. The pilot reported back he got a muffled response. Why did Vietnam not follow through and report this back to Malaysia Air Traffic Controller? Was the ball dropped here that might have prevented this missing plane?

Perfect! This is the kind of disclosure I'm referring to (that isn't happening) in my post above.

I was up all night. Watched the Sean Hannity interview with Gen. McInerney at least three times. He speaks with such certainty. Hard to believe he is not in the know.

I have been walking around half-asleep every day since this happened.

I was just thinking of that interview today - I was like, well I guess the General didn't know what he was talking about (after this Australia sighting). But now I'm like, well what if the sighting is nothing and he is actually right?

Color me confused.

Been praying for closure, a joyous one if possible for the families and the passengers and crew on board. Feel sorry for the Malaysian people trying to give press conferences when there is nothing they can say and having the spotlight on them so brightly in all this confusion. Everyone in the world is staring at you, NOW tell us somethinG!!! Poor people.

I feel that way too, the fact is no one knows. Despite blatant errors I think any country would have been in the spotlight and been criticized - we just don't know where this plane is!

Thank you so much. I think I've got it now. Doesn't mean I'll still have it tomorrow though.

You're welcome--and if you don't have it tomorrow, it's most likely b/c the story has changed once again. ;) (Took me 'til today to sort it out, too.)

I really don't understand this. It was announced a week or so ago that this was an intentional and criminal act. Why are people still trying to turn it into an accident?

This was all started, IMO, by that "simplistic theory" that took over the internet by Goodfellow.

I guess senior officials with likely intelligence briefings, as well as Malaysian officials with DIRECT knowledge of everything, what they say means nothing.

Chilly, here it is, but the suicide video was one too. I don't think that is what this case is, I think turn back was after something went wrong and communication was lost, due to any sort of bad part or malfunction that was not noticed. Knowing parts and their actions, it literally can take seconds for a part to fail or short. I do ask that any that are interested watch some of these. I have been learning a lot.

Here is the video that got me started:

The Swissair Flight 111 Aviation Accident - YouTube

I don't have time to watch the entire 44 minute video right now but after watching the first 2 or 3 minutes there are obvious differences between what happened on flight 111 and what we know of flight 370. For instance, it appears that flight 111 went down in a matter of minutes and the pilot did attempt to communicate with ATC. I'll watch the entire video later - my cats are staging a revolt because their food dish is only half full.

I think the lower numbers be explained by the wreckage find. I think finding out it most likely crashed takes all of the intrigue out of it. JMO

I'm still intrigued!
I think I'll continue to be intrigued even after we ever find out what happened.

The fact that a 777 can go missing without a trace is very weird, indeed.

I know this may sound far fetched but could the pilot and co-pilot got into a physical altercation? It seems working that closely with someone it could happen. Maybe over a woman or something else. I believe it was reported a friend of the pilots was sentenced to 5 years in prison only a day or two before. I'm sure his emotions were already heated from that.

What makes the most sense to me to explain the possibility of a fight happening between the two pilots, is if one of them took action to take the flight off course against the other pilot's will. That might explain the erratic behavior the airplane displayed in the sky as well.

It's difficult to imagine they'd get in a physical altercation over anything other than the way the plane was being flown imo. But agree a fight may have happened for the reason stated above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood