EVIDENCE - Pro and Con

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know on what side of the road the cameras were on? When would they be closest to the passenger side on the way to the landing or going away from the landing? There's two so ideally they'd have one on each side of the road. Just wondering.

I have noticed some posters (including myself) question whether the relationship had really ended. It's hard to believe the relationship ended in October and then all of a sudden, out of the blue, Heather receives a call from Sidney on December 18th. Jurors may have doubts as well.

The fact of him calling her out of the blue is baffling, coupled with the fact that it was from a payphone. However, if you take it at face value it does give weight to premeditation. It's believable that it was out of the blue if this was a plot cooked up by both of them. It also gives weight that it was a 50/50 proposition that sm and tm were in on it together. It also proves that sm is just as sick as tm, unless tm literally held a gun to sm's head.

The DNA was later said to have come from one of the M's vehicles (not specifically from the their home - although we have no knowledge otherwise).

That is a good point and IMO, is one of LE's pieces of evidence.

Has the fact of where the DNA was found actually been confirmed by LE or in the media? I didn't understand the way you worded this.

I'll bet the forensic computer department is ready for a vacation after going throu all the M's electronic devices. It will interesting to see what was sent by private e-mails and to whom. I can't help but think that TM had to save face and probably sent damaging e-mails privately on how she was going to solve her "little problem".:moo:

The fact of him calling her out of the blue is baffling, coupled with the fact that it was from a payphone. However, if you take it at face value it does give weight to premeditation. It's believable that it was out of the blue if this was a plot cooked up by both of them. It also gives weight that it was a 50/50 proposition that sm and tm were in on it together. It also proves that sm is just as sick as tm, unless tm literally held a gun to sm's head.

I think SM calling HE out of the blue from a pay phone, after returning from a long road trip with the wife, could also give weight to the allegation that he was not allowed to have his phone and that he was going to leave his wife. I'd love to know if he was alone at that pay phone. If TM was there then it strongly suggests premeditation. I just wonder if that's the case why wasn't Heather lured away from her home during/after that call.

Do we know on what side of the road the cameras were on? When would they be closest to the passenger side on the way to the landing or going away from the landing? There's two so ideally they'd have one on each side of the road. Just wondering.

Nope, no idea yet. There are homes and businesses on both sides of Mill Pond Road.

The DNA was later said to have come from one of the M's vehicles (not specifically from the their home - although we have no knowledge otherwise).

That is a good point and IMO, is one of LE's pieces of evidence.

Maybe they thought having relations in the car would one create an alibi and two maybe they actually thought it would throw off other DNA. And plus because they were in "love" of course. ♥♥♥

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Maybe they thought having relations in the car would one create an alibi and two maybe they actually thought it would throw off other DNA. And plus because they were in "love" of course. ♥♥♥

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

That has got to be the dumbest alibi ever! Why not just say we were watching TV if they are going to be each other's alibi anyway? At least they wouldn't get hit with IE charges.

Has the fact of where the DNA was found actually been confirmed by LE or in the media? I didn't understand the way you worded this.

It was reported that DNA was found in one of the M's vehicles on 3/6/14 by WMBF news at 11pm.

@PaulaCaruso - "police told us DNA was found in 1 of the cars. We have not had any updates on what may have been found in or around the home."

"the police chief told our reporter covering the story that evidence was found in 1 of the cars."

Since then, there has not been anything else reported as specific!

It was reported that DNA was found in one of the M's vehicles on 3/6/14 by WMBF news at 11pm.

Since then, there has not been anything else reported as specific!

If I remember correctly, the reporter backpedaled on DNA being found in a vehicle. Caused a bit of an uproar here on the threads because it wasn't something we had heard before.

Does anyone else remember that?

One of the possible camera locations (Dixie Recycling) has a WARNING: Video Surveillance sign attached to the fence out front (see map). Not able to see any cameras on the building though.

Google Map

One of the possible camera locations (Dixie Recycling) has a WARNING: Video Surveillance sign attached to the fence out front (see map). Not able to see any cameras on the building though.

Google Map

PTF one my neighbors has that sign... And no camera. :floorlaugh:

PTF one my neighbors has that sign... And no camera. :floorlaugh:

Ha! Ours has an ADT sign! Doubt they could afford their monthly fees. I know I couldn't.

That's one of the two camera locations, right?

When I was over there during one of the initial searches, IIRC, that place was used as a rendezvous point for a search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big jump and thinking aloud... Could the pay phone call show SM at first innocently called Heather while at the same time an irate TM premeditated the murder? Leading to SM for whatever reason participating in the murder? Idk

Ha! Ours has an ADT sign! Doubt they could afford their monthly fees. I know I couldn't.

That's one of the two camera locations, right?

When I was over there during one of the initial searches, IIRC, that place was used as a rendezvous point for a search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes , it was near one of the first searches.
At least they could have a fake camera.lol.. Just kidding
Gosh, I hate auto correct.

SharetheLight, did you check out the map thread?

I think SM calling HE out of the blue from a pay phone, after returning from a long road trip with the wife, could also give weight to the allegation that he was not allowed to have his phone and that he was going to leave his wife. I'd love to know if he was alone at that pay phone. If TM was there then it strongly suggests premeditation. I just wonder if that's the case why wasn't Heather lured away from her home during/after that call.

The times given for the IE charges indicate something was up with them, unless IE is their habit, and also the places of the IE, nearer to Heather's side of town, he calls just as she gets back from date, was he, they watching her that day, if the receipt in her car and his call were from the same vicinity, or same place, again, hard to see that as random seeing as how she was lured to PTL and killed, and all this occurs the 17th and 18th of December- that time for TM and SM may have not started with a murder plan, but became one, or maybe TM, and possibly SM, had been thinking on this awhile and it worked out to get her on that night- she was alone. What makes people think that way and what did they do with her? TM did not like that Heather entered her life and now TM has screwed it up far more herself, and her family- well, with the way TM thinks, family is better off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie