HCPD contacts Florida LE about skeletal remains that were found

Status
Not open for further replies.
so far so good, thx. rough recovery, and Florida has new pain med laws which are downright humiliating.

:(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Ewww, sorry to hear that ! It is a shame that the people who have abused these medications have caused problems for the ones who truly need them .

It certainly could be a possibility that the remains found in FL(only an hour.. if that away from Disney) If LE knew or had suspicions where HE is I don't think they would have notified LE in FL... but I'm glad they are not ruling out any possibilities! On another sad note, a mother and her two young children were murdered in Deland, and have yet to be found. Her husband has been charged with murder but denies killing the children and he refuses to lead them to their bodies... (chills) they have been missing since October... :(

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Septic tanks here (MB) are not really discrete or concealed (though mine has a chain and lock).

But, I could walk over to the neighbors right now and drop something in it without them even knowing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand the septic tanks are usually several yards back on property, not covered by a building structure or anything - not sure how to word my question/pondering.... Wonder if they had access to, let's say private property, perhaps not their own but property they might be familiar with and comfortable maneuvering around without any risk of trespassing/raising suspicion, heck may even have permission to go onto, that might have septic tanks, etc.

"Hey, whose truck is that down at Mr X's rental trailer?"
"Yeah, looks like Sidney's, probably just doing some repairs for him."

That type of scenario.

Cadaver dogs were brought to their house correct? And their trucks? Do we know if the cadaver dogs detected something one way or another? We know they have DNA of some sort.

While the Yessenia Suarez case is local, the close proximity to I-95 makes me suspect that it could very well be an out of state victim who was tossed from a vehicle while passing through the area. Since Yessenia Suarez, and presumably her children, were murdered by her husband, the method of disposal and location doesn't fit for me. JMO

I agree but according the evidence in that case, the husband sought out a neighbor to assist in disposing of trash... so I can see it both ways... from the beginning the thought crossed my mind that they disposed of HE when they took off to FL. .. I did read an article that stated it was possibly remains of a" young" woman. My grandmother retired in Deland and we used to visit often, it's a short drive to Disney but a little off the beaten path

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Did the Ms already have the half marathon in the works? Plans? They would've had to kept her in a sealed container and in the container inside of a bag? Then when at the drop off just dump the container and probably get rid of the container at a different location. Probably some really foul waste and smells on the container. It just sounds too complicated for these dregs of humanity.

I cannot conceive of anyone keeping a container with a body in it around for over 3 weeks and then taking it on a journey to FL with their kids in the car. I mean I know remains can be taken on a trip (see the Laura Ackerson case), but 3 weeks later? The amount of decomp and the smell would choke anyone within a few hundred feet. And why? Why would disposal within 50 miles of MB not be accomplished and taking a body many hundreds of miles, upwards of 7 hours would? I just can't wrap my head around that, especially the 3 weeks until they left for FL.

A pointer to the Orlando Sentinel article just showed up on one of the Boston-area news sites, so I guess people are following the story all over.

I cannot conceive of anyone keeping a container with a body in it around for over 3 weeks and then taking it on a journey to FL with their kids in the car. I mean I know remains can be taken on a trip (see the Laura Ackerson case), but 3 weeks later? The amount of decomp and the smell would choke anyone within a few hundred feet. And why? Why would disposal within 50 miles of MB not be accomplished and taking a body many hundreds of miles, upwards of 7 hours would? I just can't wrap my head around that, especially the 3 weeks until they left for FL.

What about if a freezer was involved? :(

What about if a freezer was involved? :(

Did they have a freezer that could hold a body? I'd need to see some evidence, which so far I've not seen. I just don't think this is a likely scenario. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's like that saying about hearing hooves and thinking horses vs zebras. Keeping her body for 3 weeks is a 'zebra.'

Anything is possible in my book. TM was capable to think out many things that would bother her ideal life. We don't know enough to say otherwise yet. Or I should say I just don't know enough yet. jmo

http://volusiasheriff.org/press/140042.htm

March 20, 2014
Gary Davidson
Public Information Office

SHERIFF’S OFFICE INVESTIGATING HUMAN REMAINS FOUND NEAR DELAND

The skeletal remains were found alongside of Oak Street near its intersection with International Speedway Boulevard, just east of the DeLand city limits.

Hope this location helps. I saw mention in an article that w/conditions available would only take 7-10 days to decompose-not a good thought. Since a skeleton of a young girl found I'm assuming there might not be much remaining

http://volusiasheriff.org/default.htm
Gary Davidson, Public Information (386) 736-5961 GDavidson@vcso.us

UNLESS it might have been kept somewhere frozen (in pieces) and taken along in the toolbox and just dumped by the side of the road when the kids were asleep. It certainly wouldn't take long to just pull over and dump a bag.
Maybe even make believe you're changing a tire??
WAsn't there storage places near 1 of the IE's??Maybe where janitorial supplies were-or even some stashing location?
That's why I wonder if Dis camper kept at home and where would they clean it out.Maybe the report of SM having to hide after shots fired was on his way back or TO a storage??
I don't think they'd speed on their way down-altho having the kids in the car & going to Disney might not make them a suspicious vehicle for a search even if pulled over.

so far so good, thx. rough recovery, and Florida has new pain med laws which are downright humiliating.

:(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

If you can,please drink LOTS of green tea-NO SUGAR
A friend of mine had a back operation and limited pain meds. He said the tea helped him heal faster. Also for some strange reason he said pure oxygen also helped. AS a long haul trucker he went thru 3 surgeries.
He also said arnica gel rubbed all over except where sutures helped heal and cut the pain too.

PLease feel better soon...

Did they have a freezer that could hold a body? I'd need to see some evidence, which so far I've not seen. I just don't think this is a likely scenario. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's like that saying about hearing hooves and thinking horses vs zebras. Keeping her body for 3 weeks is a 'zebra.'

I believe both SM & TM's daddy were welders. Wouldn;t it be easy to weld a 55 gallon steel drum shut & then unweld,freeze,etc if one were going on a trip??Or even one of those big storage trailers by one of the IE's?
Weld into drum & then weld trailer to make sure no-one can access??If it also happens to be near where you get supplies or work all the better.
Since SM stated welder on Angies I'd assume he'd even have a mobile unit???

So this particular area off intl speedway looks sort of remote and I haven't personally driven around here but if you back the other way down intl speedway you will hit the Daytona speedway where all the major races are held including the Daytona 500. Go a few more miles down intl speedway and you hit the bridge that takes you to Daytona beach. So my point is, this is a very traveled part of Florida. Titusville, for instance, is a few miles further towards Orlando and since NASA was shut down, it's become a ghost town. If the Ms were gonna dump Heather, there were a lot of other quieter choices, IMO. I'm really leaning toward this being the missing 9 year old girl, Thalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member