HCPD contacts Florida LE about skeletal remains that were found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my two cents on the freezer scenario: Most people I know who hunt, fish or grow gardens have extra freezers. We always had two deep freezers that were plenty big. In fact, we could have climbed in and gotten a couple of us in one of ours. I've always been curious about the large barn/outbuilding on the Ms property. I assume it belongs to the elder M. I haven't ever heard of it being searched.

I'm not sold, however, on this scenario. I just wanted to put it out there that many people I know have such large freezers making this possible. I wonder more about one of them taking off immediately to where ever.

If you can,please drink LOTS of green tea-NO SUGAR
A friend of mine had a back operation and limited pain meds. He said the tea helped him heal faster. Also for some strange reason he said pure oxygen also helped. AS a long haul trucker he went thru 3 surgeries.
He also said arnica gel rubbed all over except where sutures helped heal and cut the pain too.

PLease feel better soon...

thx for the tips, I've tried green tea previously just to help with pain, with no luck. hadn't thought to try it now. I'm gonna call Dr now, pray they'll give more meds... as mentioned earlier, it's infuriating for me to sit here in so much pain while there are people out there with a ton of illegally obtained pills! it's seriously humiliating to not be able to do so much, if I have meds it helps a little...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Any updates on the remains found? Clearly they should have more info by now.

Anyone know where the land is located exactly that the Moorer's were inquiring about? I wanted to see a map of the area.

thx for the tips, I've tried green tea previously just to help with pain, with no luck. hadn't thought to try it now. I'm gonna call Dr now, pray they'll give more meds... as mentioned earlier, it's infuriating for me to sit here in so much pain while there are people out there with a ton of illegally obtained pills! it's seriously humiliating to not be able to do so much, if I have meds it helps a little...

I so know where your coming from, floridamomma. It so totally inhumane not to give pain
meds to patients who are post op or just in pain.

I am a chronic pain patient and I am in pain management. Before I found my pain doc I basically had to beg for meds, now, not a problem. My doc is in Georgia and I live in SC and there are new laws that only allow pain meds per one doc and one pharmacy.

The DEA has dr's scared to death to rx narcotics. We have no say and that's sad.

I hope you get what you need to have a comfortable recovery.

Anyone know where the land is located exactly that the Moorer's were inquiring about? (The info came out during the bond hearing) I can't find much about it anywhere...it's close to Orlando is all I read.

From evidence presented at the last hearing (a photo of which was posted by Hoppy on another thread: http://imgur.com/a/1lVsi#64) the lot was $86,000 for 14 acres. They wanted to offer $75,000.

I checked google for any 14 acre property listed for sale (now and in the past few months) and found only one that may be comparable in Clermont and that is/was listed at $86,000.

JMO, that matches info posted on other threads that the M's were looking at property in Clermont. I believe that may have been posted on Tammy's disboards acct or other SM but I can't recall right now, so JMO.

Far as I can find, there is no 14 acre property at that price available in or near Deland. That doesn't mean they weren't looking at other property there but just that I couldn't find a 14 acre property that was listed at $86,000 in or near Deland. So JMO

I don't want to post the link to the Clermont 14 acre property, in case it isn't the one they were looking at. I could have missed others even tho I did try to check thoroughly.

MOO

Septic tanks here (MB) are not really discrete or concealed (though mine has a chain and lock).

But, I could walk over to the neighbors right now and drop something in it without them even knowing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in upstate SC. Our septic tank is a large concrete box, with 2 heavy concrete lids, all planted underground with grass growing on top. To get inside it, you would have to dig up the soil and grass off the top, lift that heavy lid, then put it all back. You would be able to tell someone had been in it. Now, I don't know how they do it at the beach, with the sandy soil and all, but I've been to MB hundreds of times, and I've never seen what you are referring to, but I'm going to the beach next week, so I'll add that to my list to look into.

I cannot conceive of anyone keeping a container with a body in it around for over 3 weeks and then taking it on a journey to FL with their kids in the car. I mean I know remains can be taken on a trip (see the Laura Ackerson case), but 3 weeks later? The amount of decomp and the smell would choke anyone within a few hundred feet. And why? Why would disposal within 50 miles of MB not be accomplished and taking a body many hundreds of miles, upwards of 7 hours would? I just can't wrap my head around that, especially the 3 weeks until they left for FL.

Do the M's have one of those big chest type deep freezers? Be risky though to keep a body, even frozen, on the property for 3 weeks.

Anything is possible in my book. TM was capable to think out many things that would bother her ideal life. We don't know enough to say otherwise yet. Or I should say I just don't know enough yet. jmo

Anything may be possible, but not anything is probable. I mean alien abduction is supposedly "possible," but realistically-speaking....

What value would it be to the M's to keep HE's body for 3+ weeks? What value would it be to the M's to then take HE's body on a trip? And, since there has been some information posted or at least suggested that cadaver dogs were brought onto the M's property during LE's search, and there were no 'hits' by said dog or dogs, then how likely would it be that a body kept for 3+ weeks at the M's house or property would not be detected by dogs who are specially trained for just this purpose?

I'm back to horses vs zebras.

I wonder how much longer before they can make an ID?

Someone's family (families) are waiting.

This case has an echo of the Texas cadet murder case.

December 4, 1995, Adrianne Jones was murdered by Diane Zamora & David Graham.

Diane wanted David to profess his love for her because David had a brief relationship with
Adrianne.
I remember watching the trial on court tv.

I hope you feel better today floridamomma! I have chronic pain from auto-immune diseases and live with almost daily pain of some kind. I thank God for my considerate, sympathetic, and caring doctor. I'm prescribed the meds I need to be comfortable and believe me, I feel blessed.

I so know where your coming from, floridamomma. It so totally inhumane not to give pain
meds to patients who are post op or just in pain.

I am a chronic pain patient and I am in pain management. Before I found my pain doc I basically had to beg for meds, now, not a problem. My doc is in Georgia and I live in SC and there are new laws that only allow pain meds per one doc and one pharmacy.

The DEA has dr's scared to death to rx narcotics. We have no say and that's sad.

I hope you get what you need to have a comfortable recovery.

I'm sorry to know you deal with this, too. it's crazy. I picked up pain meds for my son when he had emergency surgery for a broken jaw and got questioned at my next appt!! it's sad.

I see daddy caison has passed away, where is that discussion?!

I hope you feel better today floridamomma! I have chronic pain from auto-immune diseases and live with almost daily pain of some kind. I thank God for my considerate, sympathetic, and caring doctor. I'm prescribed the meds I need to be comfortable and believe me, I feel blessed.

I'm jealous! I am forever being told my drs hands are tied, Fla has new laws... my daughter had a c section a few weeks ago and was given 20 5mg percoset. no more. it wasn't like this until this year, just my luck.

Please post any articles about his passing in the Media thread at the top, as that's where people may look first, rather than down deep in one of the subforums.

Would someone please help me find the parking lot? I'm just not seeing it. Maybe I haven't posted enough to earn entrance? THX.

Wow ... Interesting ... Wonder if it's true ...

Dee Dee Moore tried to get her pensioner father to take the blame for her murdering Abraham Shakespeare.
She reckoned that he would die soon anyway :facepalm: :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members