HCPD contacts Florida LE about skeletal remains that were found

Status
Not open for further replies.
thx for the tips, I've tried green tea previously just to help with pain, with no luck. hadn't thought to try it now. I'm gonna call Dr now, pray they'll give more meds... as mentioned earlier, it's infuriating for me to sit here in so much pain while there are people out there with a ton of illegally obtained pills! it's seriously humiliating to not be able to do so much, if I have meds it helps a little...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Hang in there-you ARE doing a lot-you're healing and getting better for everyone. My friend even had one of those buzz the pain away,but he said it really didn't help much either. It got so bad for him he even just grabbed a bottle of vanilla & kept smelling it. He claimed it calmed him down. His doctors wouldn't give him any more meds,claiming it would hinder his healing process..
On the plus side,he's much better now but has his good and bad days. Sending you <hugs> and lots of healing thoughts....He did say a nebulizer helped the most.

Soft hugs to floridamom.........I'm so, so sorry for your pain!! So far in SC I'm not having any issues getting the meds I need. These new laws are only going to hurt people like us who NEED our pain meds. To me, quite frankly, it's all just rubbish!

Anything may be possible, but not anything is probable. I mean alien abduction is supposedly "possible," but realistically-speaking....

What value would it be to the M's to keep HE's body for 3+ weeks? What value would it be to the M's to then take HE's body on a trip? And, since there has been some information posted or at least suggested that cadaver dogs were brought onto the M's property during LE's search, and there were no 'hits' by said dog or dogs, then how likely would it be that a body kept for 3+ weeks at the M's house or property would not be detected by dogs who are specially trained for just this purpose?

I'm back to horses vs zebras.

Do you have a link about the cadaver dogs being brought in and no hits? I didn't even know they were brought in, just missed that whole conversation - would love to read about it.
TIA :seeya:
ETA- Nevermind, I found it! Wish they had more on it, but I guess no hit is no hit on the property.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/02/21/4046857/police-have-two-in-custody-related.html

Other search warrants previously were executed on the property, Kegler said, but he did not have specific details.

Cadaver dogs searched the property Friday with negative results, Kegler said.

No part of the property was dug up during the search, Kegler said, despite rumors that a concrete driveway was being torn up.

While anything is possible, I tend to think TM would not want spoil her "palace" or her children by bringing anything near her place.

I hope you feel better today floridamomma! I have chronic pain from auto-immune diseases and live with almost daily pain of some kind. I thank God for my considerate, sympathetic, and caring doctor. I'm prescribed the meds I need to be comfortable and believe me, I feel blessed.

Me too! Bless my rheumatologist! I can't imagine having to go to another Dr. for my pain meds. Get well soon!

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/02/21/4046857/police-have-two-in-custody-related.html

Other search warrants previously were executed on the property, Kegler said, but he did not have specific details.

Cadaver dogs searched the property Friday with negative results, Kegler said.

No part of the property was dug up during the search, Kegler said, despite rumors that a concrete driveway was being torn up.

While anything is possible, I tend to think TM would not want spoil her "palace" or her children by bringing anything near her place.

Thanks Snowyowl. That's the first I've seen of cadaver dogs being brought to the Moorer compound.

Are you talking about the nerve stimulator, snowyowl?
I am real lucky I found my pain dr. I am told I am a particularly tough case, but I beLIEve everyone in pain has different levels of pain & all patients are different.
My tolerance is very high and my doc works with me.

Floridamomma, I hope you got more meds & they help.

UNLESS it might have been kept somewhere frozen (in pieces) and taken along in the toolbox and just dumped by the side of the road when the kids were asleep. It certainly wouldn't take long to just pull over and dump a bag.
Maybe even make believe you're changing a tire??
WAsn't there storage places near 1 of the IE's??Maybe where janitorial supplies were-or even some stashing location?
That's why I wonder if Dis camper kept at home and where would they clean it out.Maybe the report of SM having to hide after shots fired was on his way back or TO a storage??
I don't think they'd speed on their way down-altho having the kids in the car & going to Disney might not make them a suspicious vehicle for a search even if pulled over.

It was really cold in south carolina during that whole time period. my brother live north of there and it was snowing quite a bit so maybe it would keep for a while.

I'm still trying to figure out how the M's POSSIBLY as in MAY HAVE taken the body back to their compound with out the other 'residents' hearing or seeing anything. It's so bizarre. IMOO

I'm still trying to figure out how the M's POSSIBLY as in MAY HAVE taken the body back to their compound with out the other 'residents' hearing or seeing anything. It's so bizarre. IMOO

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ive wondered along that thought train as well and have bounced around in my head maybe they were spending the night at the Grands and or with TM sis?

Hang in there-you ARE doing a lot-you're healing and getting better for everyone. My friend even had one of those buzz the pain away,but he said it really didn't help much either. It got so bad for him he even just grabbed a bottle of vanilla & kept smelling it. He claimed it calmed him down. His doctors wouldn't give him any more meds,claiming it would hinder his healing process..
On the plus side,he's much better now but has his good and bad days. Sending you <hugs> and lots of healing thoughts....He did say a nebulizer helped the most.

a nebulizer?

Are you talking about the nerve stimulator, snowyowl?
I am real lucky I found my pain dr. I am told I am a particularly tough case, but I beLIEve everyone in pain has different levels of pain & all patients are different.
My tolerance is very high and my doc works with me.

Floridamomma, I hope you got more meds & they help.

nope. pain mgmt Dr wants me to go see surgeon, says I shouldn't still be in pain. I think that's crazy, I've got a 4" slash between shoulder blades & a 5" gash in lower back. but nope, 3 1/2 days of meds, now I'm back down to 5mg twice a day. they're crazy, I can barely get to my bathroom, no way am I going to than Dr! ugh!!!!

Also, they had survalence cameras on their own property, a little risky to be caught on film leaving behind potential evidence. As paranoid as they seemed to be about people trespassing, you would think they would have stayed clear of their home.... unless they got rid of the footage.. I have been curious if some footage captured from their property was apart of evidence they collected during search warrants.,.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Also, they had survalence cameras on their own property, a little risky to be caught on film leaving behind potential evidence. As paranoid as they seemed to be about people trespassing, you would think they would have stayed clear of their home.... unless they got rid of the footage.. I have been curious if some footage captured from their property was apart of evidence they collected during search warrants.,.

Wouldnt it be wonderful if their own cameras helped put them away. I do think they first went home with Heather. I hope heather was already deceased by then and did not suffer.

I am thinking that all the videoas maybe were tied to 1 or 2 recording devices as I dont think each camera needs its own recorder. I think those systems can be setup to have multiple cameras tied to 1 or 2 recorders. They probably just erased the recorder and hoping LE can get back the videos.

If it shows them dragging Heather around that would clinch it for me if I was on jury. I would not need to know what they did with her after that.

Wouldnt it be wonderful if their own cameras helped put them away. I do think they first went home with Heather. I hope heather was already deceased by then and did not suffer.

I am thinking that all the videoas maybe were tied to 1 or 2 recording devices as I dont think each camera needs its own recorder. I think those systems can be setup to have multiple cameras tied to 1 or 2 recorders. They probably just erased the recorder and hoping LE can get back the videos.

If it shows them dragging Heather around that would clinch it for me if I was on jury. I would not need to know what they did with her after that.

I've wondered myself if footage captured was indeed the evidence that led to LE concluding she had been murdered... and wouldn't that be ironic... their own paranoia got the best of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member