MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The poor family dog at the end of the interview with Grandma looks more sad and lost than any of the actual family members, he's still looking for her....:(

The poor family dog at the end of the interview with Grandma looks more sad and lost than any of the actual family members, he's still looking for her....:(

I don't think that was their dog

Yes, they do. But not all POI's are suspects, and some may be confused about the difference between the two. LE rarely ever names a suspect until they have found and arrested them. But a POI can also be merely someone who may have information about a case, but not be directly involved.

It would help considerably if Myra could be found. Until they have some idea of where she is and what happened to her, they can't really charge anybody with a crime, because they have no proof either way, that we know of. I really believe they have a pretty good handle on this case, but are just biding their time until they have enough evidence to arrest someone. Or someone breaks and starts talking. I could be wrong, of course. It may turn out that mom and dad really don't know anything, and are completely innocent. We just have to hope they can get it figured out, and soon.

That is correct. A POI and suspect are not always the same thing. Many times a POI is named and then an arrest is made. The comment was made that we will not see a POI in this case, but only an arrest because they do not declare POI's in Madison County, which was the reason for comment.

FWIW... LE technically HAS stated that there are suspects in this case. They just haven't actually stated any one person by their name, except for Ericka Lewis's name.

Thanks for this. I missed this somehow

Does this mean she can be further discussed, since he names her as a suspect?

First, I am truly sorry about your brother and his wife.

I only stated that someone else who came in contact with Myra the day she disappeared had an arrest record too. It was relivant. No accusation. No bashing. It's public information.

So much emphasis has been put on one parent's past crimes from early on. It's been picked apart. Opinions of guilt or lack thereof have been made in this thread.

Then suddenly I discover this seemingly obvious fact that stands on its own and which is public record. Not that I am a genius, it came up in google for public records. Somebody got upset that I posted it. Probably every person already knew it besides me.

Why be so forward about one party while protecting the other?

Or maybe it's social dynamics here at this board. I don't play. Humbly.

First, I am truly sorry about your brother and his wife.

I only stated that someone else who came in contact with Myra the day she disappeared had an arrest record too. It was relivant. No accusation. No bashing. It's public information.

So much emphasis has been put on one parent's past crimes from early on. It's been picked apart. Opinions of guilt or lack thereof have been made in this thread.

Then suddenly I discover this seemingly obvious fact that stands on its own and which is public record. Not that I am a genius, it came up in google for public records. Somebody got upset that I posted it. Probably every person already knew it besides me.

Why be so forward about one party while protecting the other?

Or maybe it's social dynamics here at this board. I don't play. Humbly.

Until one has been made a suspect or POI, public records and facebook can't be shared. All that can be shared is what is in mainstream media and a link must be included with your post. Everything being stated about the mom is allowed and within TOS bc it is all in MSM. I haven't read about the dad's past in MSM, but if it's listed there, it can be discussed and linked. When you state facts, you need to provide links, so it's known where the info is coming from.

This site is victim friendly as Tulessa mentioned. The parents of the missing child are victims, unless and until the become a POI or suspect. I don't believe anyone was upset you posted what you did. People were nearly letting you know it wasn't allowed or the thread get closed. I have seen that happen.

Here is where you can find the TOS.

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

as I recover from surgery on my (new, yay!) couch, I find myself thinking of Myra and all the missing babies. I have a three yr old and being home with him all along, my mindset is always, "where is C?" the last week has been funny, it takes me, hubby, three teen boys to keep up with one little three yr old. but my gosh, he's so busy and loves to be outside... we have several acres and behind us is woods that go on forever... he's a little explorer. funny, we have that invisible fence, and if C goes past it, our Rottie barks at him, she thinks if she can't pass it, he can't either! poor kid has parents, brothers and a dog on his case. I wish Myra had just one of those.

Grammas comment re: bruises... umm, what? I read that and had to come catch up here. that jumped out at me. too specific. anyone remember Rayne, fearing that her suddenly lost from Walmart daughter would be raped & murdered? naw, I don't pass by comments so specific such as that... I'm now concerned Myra had bruises...

I don't believe she was abducted.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I have been victim friendly.

I don't think that people are accusing you of bashing victims. What they are saying is that here are the rules (TOS) and here is WHY they are the rules. Hope that helps. I'm fairly new here myself and there is kind of a "learning curve", so to speak as far as when what can or cannot be posted. Sometimes it needs clarification by a mod. There are sometimes gray areas.

No one wants to see the thread shut down so everyone speaks up to keep that from happening. It's not personal. It's kind of like taking care of each other and Myra's thread. :loveyou:

What day other than mom going to the store day was Myra last seen?
Who really lays saw her?

Bumping kisses your way little Myra..I am so sad to see another night pass without you and Relisha home safe,tucked in bed!

That is correct. A POI and suspect are not always the same thing. Many times a POI is named and then an arrest is made. The comment was made that we will not see a POI in this case, but only an arrest because they do not declare POI's in Madison County, which was the reason for comment.

I understand the comment, I was just agreeing with you. Many times you will hear LE say that everyone is a POI, or suspect, which is not meant to be taken literally. However, in many cases they may have a whole laundry list of suspects, they just refuse to make that public information. I was just pointing out that a POI is not always a suspect, and people should not get them confused. Of course, there may be some in LE who will tell you that they are basically the same, while others don't agree. Guess it depends on their individual knowledge or experience.

Sweet Myra is never far from my mind. Although I don't know her personally, she just looks like she would be as sweet as can be. I sure wish we would hear something... anything... that leads to this precious one. She needs to be found one way or another!
:please:

The missing poster that is put out for Myra just says she's 2 years old. Does anyone know her birthday? Was she just now 2 or closer to 3?

The missing poster that is put out for Myra just says she's 2 years old. Does anyone know her birthday? Was she just now 2 or closer to 3?

Myra was born 11/30/2011. She was 2 years, 3 mos old (or 27 mos old) when she went missing. This info is from post #167 in Thread#1. Also on FB.

Another night without you home little princess..I thought of you tonight as i rocked my first grand daughter to sleep and sang to her,she held my finger so tight in her little hand.I wish you were home being snuggled up and loved on.Sending butterfly kisses your way!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member