Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are searches going to be done today (Thursday, Aussie time)?

Are searches going to be done today (Thursday, Aussie time)?

CNN report earlier indicated that the search will begin at the usual time (between 5:00-6:00PM EDT) in an area that is closer to Australia.

Re: EPIC POST :goodpost: Derryn Hunch! It kind of has to be pilot murder / suicide I think too, only way to make all the mysteries fit together IMO. As for co-pilot how difficult would it have been for the pilot to give him something to knock him out or similar?

:truce
Re: EPIC POST :goodpost: Derryn Hunch! It kind of has to be pilot murder / suicide I think too, only way to make all the mysteries fit together IMO. As for co-pilot how difficult would it have been for the pilot to give him something to knock him out or similar?

But if pilot can knock out co-pilot, why not vice versa? Or someone else knocks out both?

Wild speculation alert, AKA a peak into inner working of my mind.

Since yesterday I have been pondering why pilot's mistress purchased phone with false ID-is it common practice? I will come back to that.

Since it is a BIG sin to commit suicide in Muslim culture, what would justify crashing a plane full of innocent people. One answer, become a martyr. Moving on.

Back now to mistresses. While searching I came across Malaysian scandal involving murder and submarines.
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Shaariibuugiin_Altantuyaa"]Murder of Shaariibuugiin Altantuyaa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Detailed conversations in a statutory declaration revealed which Abdul Razak was in effect inherited Altantuya as a lover from Najib, who passed her on because he didn’t want to be harassed as deputy prime minister.

Former deputy Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim has called for a Royal Commission of Inquiry to look into the case. However, the RCI has not been convened on this issue.

Deepak has also made claims denying that he is not currently being sponsored by the Malaysian opposition Pakatan Rakyat or its leader Anwar Ibrahim,[88] despite claims by certain parties that he is.

Above makes me consider with Anwar's freedom revoked so close to election, could pilot have been irate that his politics are jailed while opposing parties walk? Embarrass government further?

Regardless, whoever did this was either a genius pilot or beyond lucky. Perhaps a combo of both. MOO

Thanks Derryn for your post. Very good thoughts and statements. Being a pilot, I am sure MH 370 is discussed among your peers and all possibilities have been examined.

As an American, after 9-11, terrorisism jumps to the front of my mind! It seems there was so much planning involved that this was more than just suicide by the pilot. Should it prove to be that, he not only took all those lives with him, he has shown the terrorists many factors they probably were not aware of!

I don't believe these pilots were responsible. If the plane is in the ocean, some group was practicing what they could get by with. I think the plane landed somewhere and no one claiming responsibility was part of the plan.

My opinions and thoughts.

I am still bothered by lack of debris after all this time. I get the ocean is huge, but they seemingly have some idea where to look. Since water is very cold, that could make it more difficult for bodies to surface, so there is an plausible explanation for that issue.

Guess what I'm saying is I don't buy plane down in water, my nagging doubt, conspiracy theory thoughts keep coming back.

My experience with suicidal people and thats just 2, but they usually do not plan that well in advance and generally either have depression for quite a time prior to suicide or its a spur of the moment pissed/rage thing. This scenerio is way to planned out IMO to be a pilot suicide/murder thing. I mean the last thing you want to do in a suicide is to take people with you...only in a possible rage/heat of the moment/or sick person but I just don't see this. Also with a couple pilot relatives that I have, they are rock solid mentally. Of course there are always messed up people in every profession, I don't see it here. JMO

I am still bothered by lack of debris after all this time. I get the ocean is huge, but they seemingly have some idea where to look. Since water is very cold, that could make it more difficult for bodies to surface, so there is an plausible explanation for that issue.

Guess what I'm saying is I don't buy plane down in water, my nagging doubt, conspiracy theory thoughts keep coming back.

I know my mind keeps going back to the Rothschild/radar patent thing being possible..even the cell phone up someones buttocks in Diego Garcia is seeming plausible at this point. Why else would we have NOTHING?

has anyone seen the pilot's or co-pilot's schedule prior to this flight? Did he fly two three times a week or how often? And did he always fly this particular route? tia

Wild speculation alert, AKA a peak into inner working of my mind.

Since yesterday I have been pondering why pilot's mistress purchased phone with false ID-is it common practice? I will come back to that.

Since it is a BIG sin to commit suicide in Muslim culture, what would justify crashing a plane full of innocent people. One answer, become a martyr. Moving on.

Back now to mistresses. While searching I came across Malaysian scandal involving murder and submarines.
Murder of Shaariibuugiin Altantuyaa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Detailed conversations in a statutory declaration revealed which Abdul Razak was in effect inherited Altantuya as a lover from Najib, who passed her on because he didn’t want to be harassed as deputy prime minister.

Former deputy Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim has called for a Royal Commission of Inquiry to look into the case. However, the RCI has not been convened on this issue.

Deepak has also made claims denying that he is not currently being sponsored by the Malaysian opposition Pakatan Rakyat or its leader Anwar Ibrahim,[88] despite claims by certain parties that he is.

Above makes me consider with Anwar's freedom revoked so close to election, could pilot have been irate that his politics are jailed while opposing parties walk? Embarrass government further?

Regardless, whoever did this was either a genius pilot or beyond lucky. Perhaps a combo of both. MOO

If Pilot had a mistress, someone knows who she is, she should be easily found and questioned as to what the matter of the conversation was right? There would be ways to find out things about them etc. I'm sure he had a computer, IM's phone calls from her, meeting places etc on both sides that could be investigated. You don't have a girlfriend without a trace...Yes the paid phone is common place for married ones having affairs, so is she also married?

My experience with suicidal people and thats just 2, but they usually do not plan that well in advance and generally either have depression for quite a time prior to suicide or its a spur of the moment pissed/rage thing. This scenerio is way to planned out IMO to be a pilot suicide/murder thing. I mean the last thing you want to do in a suicide is to take people with you...only in a possible rage/heat of the moment/or sick person but I just don't see this. Also with a couple pilot relatives that I have, they are rock solid mentally. Of course there are always messed up people in every profession, I don't see it here. JMO

For all I have known, which is a few, the just suicidal are depressed, very sad, see no way through, no light, despondent. They are not usually angry.

The homicidal/suicidal are very angry - generally relationship (or career) issues where they messed up good thing, but can't take the blame for it, or allow others to know. (ETA: Think control types, facade life - but the reality is not the nice and charming public facade presented to the public). Then there are some that are homicidal/suicidal for their country or beliefs. (I'm trying to stay matter of fact as I think some are uncomfortable with the convo.)

I don't think this was pilot homicide/suicide, because we don't know what happened. However, it cannot be ruled out either. Anything could have happened.

MH370: US military plans to double budget for missing plane search effort
Having spent more than $3.3m and sent navy surveillance planes, vessels and sensors, the US plans to increase aid funds

The US military has spent more than $3.3m on the search for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 and has put in place plans that nearly double the original $4m available for the hunt, a Pentagon spokesman said on Wednesday.

Army Colonel Steve Warren said the Defense Department spent $3.2m between 8-24 March 8 on the initial search for the Boeing 777-200ER, which went missing more than three weeks ago during a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. "This paid for ships steaming and helicopters flying, helicopters and planes," Warren told reporters.

More at link:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/02/mh370-search-us-military-malaysia-budget-double

in light of your recent confession "a grammar Nazi" out of anyone here I must personally send you a sympathy card for enduring my posts!!

You must be a very tough character - and pleased that you remain alive and well after enduring my typing, spelling, disdain for caps,and periods!

con gra tulaa lttiioonnsss!!!!!!!!!!

Missing plane MH370: Malaysia PM Najib Razak in Australia

Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak has arrived in Perth, Western Australia, where the search for missing flight MH370 is being co-ordinated.

Mr Najib is due to meet PM Tony Abbott and retired Air Chief Marshal Angus Houston, who is overseeing the search.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26862378

Dumb 777 question.

How long should a 777 stay in commission. MH370 was built and has been flying since 2002. Is that a long time for a big plane?

in light of your recent confession "a grammar Nazi" out of anyone here I must personally send you a sympathy card for enduring my posts!!

You must be a very tough character - and pleased that you remain alive and well after enduring my typing, spelling, disdain for caps,and periods!

con gra tulaa lttiioonnsss!!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members