Haleigh Cummings general discussion

LE should do what they did to Casey Anthony to RC and MC. Record them while the news is on regarding body being found in defland. I am curious to see their reaction to it.

LE should do what they did to Casey Anthony to RC and MC. Record them while the news is on regarding body being found in defland. I am curious to see their reaction to it.

That would be interesting. Sometimes i get the feeling that they are locked up on those drug charges because LE knows they know and/or had a hand in Haleighs dissapearance but they cant prove it. So they figured they could get them on something so there they are. Poor Haleigh.

If any of you follow Misty's support page on FB (I don't & can't find it) or the social media of any of the Cummings-Croslin-Sheffield family members- have you seen any discussion of these remains?

If any of you follow Misty's support page on FB (I don't & can't find it) or the social media of any of the Cummings-Croslin-Sheffield family members- have you seen any discussion of these remains?

Nothing at all. If you have a facebook account just search for "Supporting Misty Cummings/Croslin Family". I just read. I have not joined. Lots of interesting reading there.

Just type in Misty Croslin and you will see two pages. I check them often but no one has said anything about the remains found. Her mother writes on there often ( I can barely make out what she is writing Bc her grammar is poor). I know mine isn't great but you'd have to see the page to know what I'm talking about. They ask for money for MC. I won't join it Bc I do not support MC. I also look at Haleigh's moms page but she hasn't wrote anything regarding the remains found. I so badly want to send her a message with a link to the web page about the remains but I'm too chicken.

/crystal.sheffield.31
That is Haleigh's moms fb page. It will not let me link it.

Nothing at all. If you have a facebook account just search for "Supporting Misty Cummings/Croslin Family". I just read. I have not joined. Lots of interesting reading there.

Regarding the most recent post, wow! A lot can be read into that.

I think RC has always gotten out of trouble and he realizes this is one that he can't control. Theresa can't save him from this one. What are your thoughts on him trying to kill himself?

I think RC has always gotten out of trouble and he realizes this is one that he can't control. Theresa can't save him from this one. What are your thoughts on him trying to kill himself?

Guilt?

I've also said I'd prefer death to prison and I'd take care of it myself.

I do not believe I am capable of living behind bars. I'm all about "quality of life" ~
Perhaps he is the same?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since Ron had a list to give investigators of "who did it" or who were involved with drugs in Putnam...he may be testifying at trials of others, therefore moved around or meeting with a grand jury at different locations is possible too, hopefully in regards to Haleigh but could be drug related. He's always going somewhere every few months per Vinelink updates. There's schooling too. Ron doesn't appear to be a suicidal type person, to me. He has never appeared innocent in Haleigh's disappearance either. I don't think he's sick as it's different prisons he goes to. jmo

Since Ron had a list to give investigators of "who did it" or who were involved with drugs in Putnam...he may be testifying at trials of others, therefore moved around or meeting with a grand jury at different locations is possible too, hopefully in regards to Haleigh but could be drug related. He's always going somewhere every few months per Vinelink updates. There's schooling too. Ron doesn't appear to be a suicidal type person, to me. He has never appeared innocent in Haleigh's disappearance either. I don't think he's sick as it's different prisons he goes to. jmo

So you don't believe he made suicide attempts? A couple of them according to the Misty Cummings/Croslin Family Support FB page....

I don't believe anything that the Croslin and Cummings families have to say. They have proved themselves as liars over and over.

So you don't believe he made suicide attempts? A couple of them according to the Misty Cummings/Croslin Family Support FB page....

I haven't a clue if they have facts or rumors, so no. He's moving from different prisons. I'll check my emails and see what I've kept from Vinelink with dates & lists the prisons he's went to and fro from. It's tax time, it might not be asap.

Below are the dates & to/from that RC has been moved around. The annex would be medical but the Unknown Agency he's being taken too might be court or he's ill? Classes too.

3/21/2014
-transferred from the Santa Rosa Annex to the custody of Lake C. I. as of 3/21/2014

3/5/2014
transferred from the Liberty C.I. to the custody of Santa Rosa Annex as of 3/5/2014

1/24/2014
transferred from the Unknown Agency to the custody of Liberty C.I. as of 1/24/2014

12/23/2013
transferred from the Liberty C.I. to the custody of another facility as of 12/23/2013

12/12/2013
transferred from the Unknown Agency to the custody of Liberty C.I. as of 12/12/2013

11/18/2013
transferred from the Liberty C.I. to the custody of another facility as of 11/18/2013

11/4/2013
transferred from the Unknown Agency to the custody of Liberty C.I. as of 11/4/2013

10/14/2013
transferred from the Liberty C.I. to the custody of another facility as of 10/14/2013

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back