GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
(((Winter67))) I believe one day every question and every horror will be answered. That sounds lame but it really is sometimes the only thing we have... that everything will be explained, all tears dried and all hearts mended.

But I am having the devil's time trying to not want this man to get death.

I think this horror was so bad that God expected to be questioned. They say he won't give us more than we can bear, she was given way more than a 4 year old should ever ever have to bear. I cannot wrap my head around it. And the extreme high pitched terrror in her voice made it even more real. He needs to pay with his life, and I believe he will.

Not in the way they mean it, but I do agree with the defense that JR never meant to kill Teghan. He was enjoying torturing her and her suffering far too much to want her to die.

I still can't fathom what he thought the end game would be. HR was only scheduled to be gone two weeks IIRC. Did he really think she would just not notice or care that Teghan had two broken arms? The bite marks? the bruises? the sexual injuries?

Rest in Peace Sweet Teghan. You are free from the monster. Justice is coming.

Clearly and in my opinion he has the inability to think ahead. Literally the inability to foresee reasonable conclusions like normal people.

I still can not wrap my head around the fact he took her to the hospital,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally Posted by MsMarple
I respectfully disagree, Linda7NJ :loser:

To look into a personal mirror and acknowlege that you see the potential to be that which you despise takes courage. To make a concious decision to reject that potential is what separates you from JR.
That's pretty much the definition of kindness.:loveyou:

bbm

And humanity, Linda7NJ.

You are not like him. You have reason, a sense of fair play, kindness to others, you are justice-minded, mature, you are not a selfish narcissist with no regard for others, not evil through-and-through, and so much else.

You are a human being.

Rejoice in, and be glad of, the difference! :hug:

As should we all!

Respectfully, it's my opinion that you misheard. My opinion is based in large part on the fact that the police testified that it was JR's voice, and the defense did not argue that point by saying that there was a second voice. :truce:

I reiterate... maybe if I had all the facts I wouldn't have questions. huh? Please leave my ears outta this!

I think this horror was so bad that God expected to be questioned. They say he won't give us more than we can bear, she was given way more than a 4 year old should ever ever have to bear. I cannot wrap my head around it. And the extreme high pitched terrror in her voice made it even more real. He needs to pay with his life, and I believe he will.

Child abuse cases are a huge part of the reason I'm a raging atheist.

And if I'm wrong, I don't care, I want no part of a loving god that would allow this to happen.

Not in the way they mean it, but I do agree with the defense that JR never meant to kill Teghan. He was enjoying torturing her and her suffering far too much to want her to die.

I still can't fathom what he thought the end game would be. HR was only scheduled to be gone two weeks IIRC. Did he really think she would just not notice or care that Teghan had two broken arms? The bite marks? the bruises? the sexual injuries?

Exactly! That's why I firmly believe JR was neither capable of seeing the endgame nor would he have altered his actions if he was. It was all about instant gratification and consequences be damned. :devil:

Until now, that is. :floorlaugh:

MOO

Oh my goodness...been listening and watching the stream...did anyone catch the closeup of JR ? That was the look of pure hatred and evil... to think that was the last face little Teghan saw

I have an idea to add to Chellys suggestion about bombing MSM with this case.
Once the video of closing today is archived we could all send the link and add the note to watch the section where the video of Teghan is played.
I know that sounds like pandering to their "tabloid" genes but I think seeing that might make some assistant somewhere sit up and take notice, and maybe look deeper into this case and give it some attention.

Just an idea, maybe it could work?

Chelly, do you happen to have a list of the contacts you have been sending requests to?
I know we could all go find them on our own, but maybe if we had them all in one spot it would be easier for everyone to get on the bandwagon.
TIA if you can post them :seeya:

Child abuse cases are a huge part of the reason I'm a raging atheist.

And if I'm wrong, I don't care, I want no part of a loving god that would allow this to happen.

Mankind wanted to follow their own rules. It's working out great, ain't it? Don't blame God. It's up to us.

Can someone post a link for me to watch please? :seeya:

What she is trying to say is that the defense never suggested anyone other than JR did this? IF someone else was there they would have casted guilt on THAT person. JR was the only adult in that shed on you hear on video.

Landonsmom, I have heard of parents giving their kids a time out by sitting in the corner, facing the wall or writing on the chalkboard 100 times I will not roller skate down the school hallway at lunch time.

I saw the video without any prior knowledge of when and where it was taped. I didn't hear testimony about this tape. By itself without any knowledge of what this monster did to this child I heard fear in the child's voice, her arms held out from her body looked like they were at weird or odd angles and the person or people yelling 'say it louder'. JR is the only one being charged so I was curious about the second yelling of 'say it louder'. Is it JR yelling it again to shock the little girl with even more fear? Is it some other lousy adult who thinks parenting means terrorizing children? Does the mom have a deep voice and she is parroting what JR said? Or did the tape skip and the yelled message just repeat itself.

I didn't know.

The room looked clean, there were curtains on the window and the child looked like she had clean clothes on. I understood the shed was filthy with litter and I don't equate a shed to having curtains on the windows. Tehgan suffered tortures and I'm sure if she had clothes on in that shed they were drenched in her blood.

Mankind wanted to follow their own rules. It's working out great, ain't it? Don't blame God. It's up to us.

Respectfully, I'm good.
Wasn't looking for advice. Was just making a comment about my choice and opinion.

Landonsmom, I have heard of parents giving their kids a time out by sitting in the corner, facing the wall or writing on the chalkboard 100 times I will not roller skate down the school hallway at lunch time.

I saw the video without any prior knowledge of when and where it was taped. I didn't hear testimony about this tape. By itself without any knowledge of what this monster did to this child I heard fear in the child's voice, her arms held out from her body looked like they were at weird or odd angles and the person or people yelling 'say it louder'. JR is the only one being charged so I was curious about the second yelling of 'say it louder'. Is it JR yelling it again to shock the little girl with even more fear? Is it some other lousy adult who thinks parenting means terrorizing children? Does the mom have a deep voice and she is parroting what JR said? Or did the tape skip and the yelled message just repeat itself.

I didn't know.

The room looked clean, there were curtains on the window and the child looked like she had clean clothes on. I understood the shed was filthy with litter and I don't equate a shed to having curtains on the windows. Tehgan suffered tortures and I'm sure if she had clothes on in that shed they were drenched in her blood.

She was locked in that shed for 10 days. I would imagine it looked far different on day 1 through day 10. YKWIM?

My shed has windows and curtains. I've edited out my son and dogs face...
sutybyjy.jpg

Respectfully, I'm good.
Wasn't looking for advice. Was just making a comment about my choice and opinion.

I'm good, too. Not giving you any advice. Just saying my own opinion on the matter of God and Miss Teghan Shiba. She's home with Him now, and it's a darn sight better than what she experienced here amongst us.

Originally Posted by Winter67
The Doctors testimony and the closing arguments show that her arms were broken at the time this video was taken.
I have no words, no words...

Yes, CUCKOHEAD, you have no words. None of us does. We are seeing & hearing things we cannot imagine or understand.

JR has a piece missing in his make-up: it's called humanity. Somehow he wasn't born with it, or he lost it early on. Doesn't matter how -- he didn't want to control it. Other people may have tried to help him, but JR was piloting his own ship, and he steered it into cruelty and sadism of the highest order. And, IMO, he is not redeemable, nor is he capable of rehabilitation. He is a piece of trash, flotsam, a reject, an alien, a freak, a sub-human monster, and the world needs to be rid of him.

Let's thank our lucky stars that he did not reproduce.

I've been holding that one back a while. Felt good to let it out.

Clearly and in my opinion he has the inability to think ahead. Literally the inability to foresee reasonable conclusions like normal people.

I still can not wrap my head around the fact he took her to the hospital,

Yeah, him taking her to the hospital had me scratching my head. Do you think it is possible that he lives so deeply in his own twisted universe that he took her to the hospital thinking the hospital would pat him on head after his explanation of what happened and give him a lollipop? The hospital would fix Teghan back up physically and give her back to him so he could pick up where he left off with her?

Yeah, him taking her to the hospital had me scratching my head. Do you think it is possible that he lives so deeply in his own twisted universe that he took her to the hospital thinking the hospital would pat him on head after his explanation of what happened and give him a lollipop? The hospital would fix Teghan back up physically and give her back to him so he could pick up where he left off with her?

Yes. I believe he thought they'd fix her and hand her back to him.

He went out and purchased band-aides! ????!!!!

I have an idea to add to Chellys suggestion about bombing MSM with this case.
Once the video of closing today is archived we could all send the link and add the note to watch the section where the video of Teghan is played.
I know that sounds like pandering to their "tabloid" genes but I think seeing that might make some assistant somewhere sit up and take notice, and maybe look deeper into this case and give it some attention.

Just an idea, maybe it could work?

Chelly, do you happen to have a list of the contacts you have been sending requests to?
I know we could all go find them on our own, but maybe if we had them all in one spot it would be easier for everyone to get on the bandwagon.
TIA if you can post them :seeya:

Count me in. I think it was Borndem who said April is child abuse month? What better case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson