SIDEBAR #24- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will try this one mire time (Jodi Arias Trial Funny Pics). Not sure what that one was.
http://youtu.be/uaLC7razrZY

I guess there is no address bar on the ipad site--- I do a copy link and paste here, but it doesn't insert the videos. Thanks, though.

===
Sorry, but I don't know what the video was now. I think I repeated the one above.

I cannot believe that a date has not been set for the sentencing phase. Last year after the trial I remember hearing that the sentencing phase would not begin until January and thought WHAT why such a long time. Now it is April and a date hasn't even been set. Is the same Judge still on the case? I haven't been here for months and months and thought some forward movement would have taken place. Doesn't the Judge have any control over how long this can be bandied about? IMO she let too much BS come into the trial and now is allowing this to continue. JMO

Regarding this sentencing phase ? All I can say is, don't dream it's over, it's an ongoing battle...

This is a good one , love you all :loveyou:

Crowded House, Don't Dream It's Over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I52eefwAKDE

Hi Neesaki :seeya:
I just want them to say: YESorNO!!! Will the trial be televised or not??

picture.php

You know the saying, "Shiz or get off the pot"? :facepalm:
It's like a soap opera already. :banghead:

Carol Burnett Show- As the Stomach Turns: Raven Part 1 - YouTube

Carol Burnett Show- As the Stomach Turns: Raven Part 2 - YouTube

I cannot believe that a date has not been set for the sentencing phase. Last year after the trial I remember hearing that the sentencing phase would not begin until January and thought WHAT why such a long time. Now it is April and a date hasn't even been set. Is the same Judge still on the case? I haven't been here for months and months and thought some forward movement would have taken place. Doesn't the Judge have any control over how long this can be bandied about? IMO she let too much BS come into the trial and now is allowing this to continue. JMO

The date has been set for September for jury selection- I forget the actual date.
All this other fluff is just Nurmi and Co.'s motions. :banghead:

The date has been set for September for jury selection- I forget the actual date.
All this other fluff is just Nurmi and Co.'s motions. :banghead:

Thanks. I stop back in September. I'm out of patience with JA and Company.

Dear Nore ... are you feeling any better?

----------
H daisy, thanks for asking. The pneumonia is gone just weak from it. The pain in my hip area and leg is still there. I'm just trying to rest. I joined JM. authentic page, has a note on DP., eligibility for parole etc. on it. A good read. Jodi is guilty of 1st degree murder therefore will never be eligible for parole. That is if she gets DP. or not. I was glad to read that. Seriously I'd never be comfortable with a chance for her to get out..I think none of us would. We finally have a beautiful day here. :loveyou:

I just wanted to thank everyone for keeping this forum going - I wasn't as vocal as I was for the Casey Anthony trial, but I was every bit interested in seeing justice served for Travis and his lovely family. I am so ready for this next phase to start and am looking forward to seeing/reading your thoughts.

Anyway, I'm not sure if you guys have seen this and if this is the spot to post it, but it so reminded me of FCA (that charming Howard Stern comment she made) that it made my stomach turn.

Murderer Jodi Arias Blasts Howard Stern Wack Pack Flunky From Behind Bars!
http://popfix.net/murderer-jodi-arias-blasts-howard-stern-wack-pack-flunky-behind-bars/

I just wanted to thank everyone for keeping this forum going - I wasn't as vocal as I was for the Casey Anthony trial, but I was every bit interested in seeing justice served for Travis and his lovely family. I am so ready for this next phase to start and am looking forward to seeing/reading your thoughts.

Anyway, I'm not sure if you guys have seen this and if this is the spot to post it, but it so reminded me of FCA (that charming Howard Stern comment she made) that it made my stomach turn.

Murderer Jodi Arias Blasts Howard Stern Wack Pack Flunky From Behind Bars!
http://popfix.net/murderer-jodi-arias-blasts-howard-stern-wack-pack-flunky-behind-bars/

I went to HS's website and found the "actual letter"- it's dated 8/12/13. It's not a postcard (even tho' Ed said it was a postcard[?] ), so I'm wondering how he received the letter? :dunno:
Hmm. Remember, during the trial, when Del La Rosa seemed to be taking "something" that missy :jail: left somewhere? No. The date is wrong. So- how did he get the note?
The handwriting does look like missy's :jail:

http://www.howardstern.com/news/jod...ditor-agrees-with-howard-on-songwriting-teams

picture.php

----------
H daisy, thanks for asking. The pneumonia is gone just weak from it. The pain in my hip area and leg is still there. I'm just trying to rest. I joined JM. authentic page, has a note on DP., eligibility for parole etc. on it. A good read. Jodi is guilty of 1st degree murder therefore will never be eligible for parole. That is if she gets DP. or not. I was glad to read that. Seriously I'd never be comfortable with a chance for her to get out..I think none of us would. We finally have a beautiful day here. :loveyou:

There's always a possibility that the law will be changed/overturned at a later date and missy:jail: could have the opportunity to be paroled. :eek:

"New “Life Means Life” Law:

"On July 30th, (2012) Governor Jan Brewer signed HB 2373 into law requiring convicted murderers to serve a just prison sentence for certain first and second degree murder convictions.
Known in the legislature as “Life Means Life”, the legislation increases the maximum sentence for second degree murder and eliminates the possibility of release for those convicted of premeditated first degree murder or first degree murder of a law enforcement officer.

“Victims of crime in Arizona have a constitutional right to a final conclusion
of a case after a sentence. Permitting a convicted first degree premeditated
murderer to seek release even after 25 years betrays the guarantee of finality,” remarked Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery, who attended the signing ceremony, along with members from his staff. “These changes to our sentencing laws will go a long way toward honoring the rights of victims of
crime and safeguarding society from those who commit the worst of crimes.”
Sponsored by Representative Eddie Farnsworth (R – District 22), who chairs
the House Judiciary Committee, HB 2373 increases the maximum sentence
for second degree murder from 22 to 25 calendar years and from 25 to 29
calendar years if aggravating circumstances are proven. The legislation
also mandates a sentence of death or natural life for adults convicted of first degree premeditated murder or first degree murder of a police officer, thereby eliminating the possibility of release from confinement."

http://www.maricopacountyattorney.org/pdfs/newsletters/MCAO-Newsletter-2012-08.pdf
---
The weather here is beautiful today- sunny and 68 degrees. :loveyou:

Take it easy Nore :seeya:

If anyone is interested (and if anyone is here :facepalm:) The Bad Seed is playing on TCM right now.

(could've been a young missy :jail:- :floorlaugh:)

Hey everyone. Looks like I am talking to myself.

I only caught the last half hour of The Bad Seed, but found a huge description of the story. Wow! Wish it was on again, but we are too cheap to pay for it. I just may have to buy the book, though. Love those old creepy movies. Sure does seem a lot like JA, wasn't it?

Hi Kensie! Lately we all seem to be popping in at different times and missing each other. Good to see you again!

What a lovely and warm day we had today. Enjoying it while we can since we could have a rainy day ahead mixed with snow this week. It better not accumulate to needing shoveling! I won'r be a happy camper!

Have a pleasant evening, everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member