Haleigh Cummings general discussion

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_77f2b6d6-bc2f-11e3-87d1-001a4bcf6878.html

This story is dated April 4. A female 18-25. Also says the body had only been in the location for 24 hours or so.
Yeah, it was Cheri Houston.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...ious-death-investigation-deputies-wooded-area

I was just wondering why the poster above thought it was related to the body found in DeLand? They are around 60 miles apart and not connected. (DeLand and Clermont)

Unless I read the post wrong, which is very possible.

I'm sorry...it was related to heather elvis. The article. The second body wasn't her.

I was searching for any news on the remains found in Deland and I found this article...
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...eland-20140403_1_trash-bag-human-bones-deland They have sent the bones to the University of Florida's Forensic lab. This one portion of the article tells me they know who it is but they want to make sure absolutely that it is who they think it is and possible cause of death, IMO. "The skeletal remains, found March 20 near DeLand, have been analyzed by Volusia County Medical Examiner's Office.
But the Volusia County Sheriff's Office doesn't feel comfortable releasing the ME's "very preliminary findings" at this point without corroboration, Gary Davidson, a spokesman for the Volusia County Sheriff's Office, said Wednesday."
Bolded By me

I think RC has always gotten out of trouble and he realizes this is one that he can't control. Theresa can't save him from this one. What are your thoughts on him trying to kill himself?

That he can't even get that right and with all his intelligence he should be good at something.

Lisa Croslin said he tried again to hang himself. He has the worst luck!

Why would anyone believe anything Lisa Croslin says? How would she know what's going on with ole Ronnie?

Why would anyone believe anything Lisa Croslin says? How would she know what's going on with ole Ronnie?

She is the only one saying anything at all. I choose to read. Believe or not it is up to you. I believe her more than any other person involved in this case except her husband. We all saw and heard Ron's family lie.

:moo:

She is the only one saying anything at all. I choose to read. Believe or not it is up to you. I believe her more than any other person involved in this case except her husband. We all saw and heard Ron's family lie.

:moo:

She has done nothing but lie through this whole fiasco. Remember her drugging and doping with her husband? Stealing from their neighbor? How long did she spend in jail?: She's a real gem. The whole family is. Ignorant, semi-literate hillbillies.

She has done nothing but lie through this whole fiasco. Remember her drugging and doping with her husband? Stealing from their neighbor? How long did she spend in jail?: She's a real gem. The whole family is. Ignorant, semi-literate hillbillies.

I only defend Lisa and Hank to the point that they are the ONLY ones still talking about Haleigh. Their sins were put out for all of us to see. Meanwhile, Teresa and her son and the rest of that bunch was coddled and given softball questions the whole time.

I only say this because there is NOT ONE STATEMENT from any CUMMINGS or SHEFFIELD for that matter in months and months. The Croslins have two family members in jail that are apparently suffering. I just really feel that had the Croslins not crossed the path of Ronald there would be NO Croslins in jail. Whatever the story of Haleigh's demise, it is Ron, Teresa, Annette and even the mothers fault. NO one wanted to keep these kids. Teresa lied to a judge that she would be his support if he was given custody. Teresa, Ron and Annette (the family that was to provide homes and care for these kids) are the ones that know the answers. They are not talking. SO I will listen to Lisa and Hank and I will believe them as they seem to care more than anyone else. Done.

You won't find me sticking up for ANY adult Cummings/Sykes/Neves/Croslin/Sheffield. Ever. The ones that need standing up for are the innocent children in this situation.

I think that all of them failed these children, especially Haleigh. They have all lied, covered up, turned their heads, abandoned their children (in one way or another) and have had trouble with the law. Whatever trouble or jail time ANY of them are doing is on them. Period. Nobody can force someone else to break the law and sell drugs. That's just silly.

Now, who do I think knows exactly what happened to Haleigh? Misty, Ronald, and Tommy. Not a single doubt in my mind.

I think Timmy knows-or has a really good idea--also. I don't think we've ever had an interview or statement from him; but boy does his wife Chelsea talk and talk. She was the first one with the JO done it story, if I remember correctly.Just think of all the interviews she did with Art Harris. But never a word from her husband.

Interesting point, Chigger. Wonder why Timmy has been so quiet?

I think Timmy knows-or has a really good idea--also. I don't think we've ever had an interview or statement from him; but boy does his wife Chelsea talk and talk. She was the first one with the JO done it story, if I remember correctly.Just think of all the interviews she did with Art Harris. But never a word from her husband.

AND, I will not forget how quickly they got out of dodge....there has to be a reason related to what happened to Haleigh....I dont think it was just coincidence.

Interesting point, Chigger. Wonder why Timmy has been so quiet?

Because he knows something and chooses to keep his mouth shut, period. Which is actually the smartest thing any of them have done.

But what I dont get is, there are only two possibilities, imo, regarding Misty and the truth. She knows what happened, and is very culpable in what happened (and it would keep her in prison or worse for a lot longer than the drug charges) or she really has no idea what happened. There is no way I believe she would sit in prison for this long for someone else. So its either her being directly involved in some major way, or she really has NO idea what happened. Think about it. I dont think any of these players would sit in prison for another. So, if they arent directly involved then they dont know what happened. I dont believe there is a single player in prison who wasnt involved, but KNOWS who was...sorry, it just doesnt make sense.

That being said....if Timmy knows what happened, he doesnt talk because, why should he?? Hes not in prison...so he actually has the choice of not being a rat, which he may be exercising. If he is involved, and anyone in prison knows he was involved, why hasnt the finger been pointed at Tim more than it was?? Why all the fingers on Joe? It just so weird. So, my conclusion from all this may be that Tim (who took off so quickly) was involved directly with the players in prison who were involved, or he knows, when others may not know. I think Tim could hold a bigger key to this than Misty does, perhaps. I dont believe Misty was home that night with the kids and someone knew it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back