Tori Spelling expecting again, financial woes and more

WOW! Is this one due in Oct too?
Was she an only child? She seems like a good mom from what I have seen.

October sounds about right!

She has a younger brother, Randy, who is also an actor.

I don't think they will be able to fit into the new house they bought on their reality show last season. It was quite small and Liam and Stella were already not happy sharing a bedroom.

Congrats to the Tori, Dean and the kids!

I'm so happy for her!

I've seen articles where she said that she and her husband wanted more children.

Even though the age of mothers has increased over the past decade or so, I had my last 3 in my 30's.

They are spaced very close together (in fact my last 4 were all born within a 5 year and 9 month time span with the last 3 less than 36 months apart). The reason I did this is because we knew we wanted a large family and I was getting older.

Tori is 38, this will probably be the last or next to the last baby. 4 is a great number!

I hope Mother and baby are happy and in good health! :)

Good for them (though little Hattie is only 5 months old - yikes). They seem to have quite a happy little family going on :)

Mel

Not so much lately, it seems.

Tori Spelling Breaks Silence on Dean McDermott's Affair: "He Was My Soul Mate, But He Completely Broke My Heart"

Zach Johnson, eonline
Seconds ago

Unlike her husband, Tori Spelling has nothing to hide.

The actress is opening up about the affair that rocked her marriage for the first time, saying, "I feel so judged, but it's not black and white." Dean McDermott admitted to straying in a recent sneak preview for the upcoming Lifetime docu-series, True Tori . The couple began filming just days after McDermott left rehab for sex addiction. "He was my soul mate, but he completely broke my heart," Spelling tells Us Weekly of her husband. "It makes you not trust anything that's happened in your relationship." ...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20140416/b532472/

admittedly i don't know all the scoop regarding this marriage but my first thought was WHAT THE HEY IS SHE THINKING?????:banghead:

i love a baby bee as much as the next queen but he's a cheater with an admitted sex addiction:facepalm:

she needs to boot his keister imo

i've always liked her so i feel for her and the babies......

When I first saw this post I thought she was pregnant again. Wew! Thats all she needs right now.

:facepalm: duh to me :floorlaugh:

i thought the same thing........thank god i was wrong

thinking good thoughts for tori and the babies and i still say kick his keister to the curb :D

I might be wrong, but didn't he cheat on his wife with Tori? If so I guess some people never change!

:blushing: My apologies to anyone who thought that this thread meant that Tori Spelling was expecting again. I chose not to start a new thread about the "affair" rumors when there was an existing discussion about Ms. Spelling and her spouse, Dean McDermott.

I might be wrong, but didn't he cheat on his wife with Tori? If so I guess some people never change!

Yep. Tori was happy to have an affair with him, but doesn't like it when it happens to her. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. No sympathy from me.

Here's some advice: if you're married, try only sleeping with that person! Crazy!!

:blushing: My apologies to anyone who thought that this thread meant that Tori Spelling was expecting again. I chose not to start a new thread about the "affair" rumors when there was an existing discussion about Ms. Spelling and her spouse, Dean McDermott.
oh don't apologize bette! i appreciate your updates on many threads here, you always have the scoop :D:seeya:

and btw miss davis.... i'm a big fan :loveyou:

Are they still together? I was not really believing any affair, that it was either for publicity or in reality a drug addiction maybe.

Yep. Tori was happy to have an affair with him, but doesn't like it when it happens to her. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. No sympathy from me.

Here's some advice: if you're married, try only sleeping with that person! Crazy!!

Hint to Tori: "What goes around, comes around." ;)

Oh my gosh, I saw the topic of this thread and thought she was going for baby # 5 already. I think the oldest is 7, if that.

Maybe there should be a relevant heading like " Tori Spelling and Dean marital woes aired" or something like that? :floorlaugh:

Are they still together? I was not really believing any affair, that it was either for publicity or in reality a drug addiction maybe.

Yes and they will air all the dirt in front of camers on Tues.4/21.

You are not wrong...

I could be wrong...but Didn't she cheat on her first husband with Dean?

If he/she will cheat WITH you, he/she will cheat ON you.

They're both adulterers and not worthy of attention or sympathy.

The children are who I feel badly for.

why on earth would they put this in front of the cameras? oh nm, I know ... for the money ~sigh~ 'reality' tv must pay way better than actual acting roles

I bet they're hoping vengeful people (like ex-scorned-lovers) will tune in to watch

I hope their kids never google this show

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back