Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #2 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Steve!:seeya:

I took a little break to enjoy the beautiful weather and plant even more flowers, as if I need more to take care of....... :D

I really don't have any worries about the FB message made that morning. I also live in a small rural community but there are many cell towers here and if he did make it from his cell phone this can go in the State's favor. Our son and his family doesn't live but 6 miles from us but they have a tower close to them and we have one in the area where we live. Adams lived 15 miles away from Holly.

Plus the TBI/DA is fully aware of the message on FB made that morning by Adams and the DA seems very sure he can prove his case BARD.

So I think there is something the DA knows about the FB message that we aren't privy to now.

Now if it was done from his cell phone and it pinged on a tower close to Holly's home rather than his own home..........he's toast. It may very well put him right at the kidnapping scene or very close by.

IMO

Did anyone get a screen shot of the FB post? When I post to FB from my phone it will say posted from whatever phone type I'm using.

Wow, so much to digest! Good stuff Mr. Noatak.

Got to wonder if the post a minute before abduction was done by someone other than ZA, under instruction by ZA to do so in an effort to create a bogus alibi.

My opinions only, no facts here:

The problem is, no sane person would ask a friend to use a veiled threat as an alibi. Instead, the infamous post would say something like "I have to work at the house all day on my save-the-whales project".

Re: another recent question. While it is not difficult to find a screenshot of the DEC. 2013, "who am I looking for?" Facebook post by the main suspect, I have not seen a screenshot of the somewhat-apocryphal APRIL 13, 2011 Facebook post by the main suspect.

Since so many seem to be upset that it took TBI three years to arrest Zach Adams I am linking this article for reference. LE in this case felt this suspect was 'the one' from the very first day, but it took LE several years to arrest him, and they arrested him on perjury charges. I imagine first degree murder charges will be coming later.

A former reserve police officer, who authorities said was a person of interest from the first day an 11-year-old Michigan girl vanished in 2007, has been charged with perjury in connection with the case. Raymond Emmett McCann has been arrested for lying to police during the Jodi Parrack investigation.
Jodi's cause of death has never been revealed by law enforcement authorities.

Jodi disappeared on November 8, 2007, after leaving her Constantine home near Michigan's border with Indiana to go visit a friend. She never made it back home and her body was found in the Constantine Township cemetery later the same night.

http://crime.about.com/b/2014/04/22/arrest-made-in-jodi-parrack-case.htm

And in Michigan if someone gives a false statement concerning a capital case they can receive up to life in prison.

Did anyone get a screen shot of the FB post? When I post to FB from my phone it will say posted from whatever phone type I'm using.

I don't think I have ever seen the actual posting on his FB page. Holly's girlfriend did an interview and said she saw it on there, iirc.

Yes, I know when our kids post on FB you can see that it is from their phone, but I am not sure back in 2011 if it was showing up that way on FB then.

Just saw this .. this morning on Newschannel 5 on their facebook page..
It is a video...

NewsChannel5.com:

Who saw Holly Bobo alive after she disappeared? Exclusive, new details from someone close to the accused killer. Thursday on NewsChannel 5 at 10 p.m.

Link to the Video:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152045768357548

If someone wants to embed the video here is what I copied I'm not sure how to do it.

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152045768357548" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152045768357548">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/newschannel5">NewsChannel5.com</a>.</div></div>

Respectfully snipped:

Hi Steve!:seeya:

I took a little break to enjoy the beautiful weather and plant even more flowers, as if I need more to take care of....... :D

OT
We are suckers for plant sales -
Buy too much, then find ourselves trying to figure out where to plant them all..... not too mention complaining about watering in the summer. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Thanks Lyric for sharing that link. I noticed the outrage at the station for airing this report. And the allegation of their motive to increase ratings and such. I think it's important to note that an important facet of good Journalism is to offer both sides to a story. Many times the defendant or opposing side is offered the opportunity to speak and choose not to. Or advised by counsel not to.

I believe this the beginning or a snapshot of a potential defense witness during the upcoming trial. Not that it is the truth or even creditable, but important to the process.
After all, how many political debates have we all watched and ended up laughing halfway through them. As distasteful as it may be it's still Democracy, maybe not at it's very best but at least at work.

JMO's

Hi jggordo... I have read the outrage and here is another snippet from the reporter doing the story:

NC5_NickBeres
5 hours ago
HOLLY BOBO EXCLUSIVE: Did you know someone claimed to see Holly after she disappeared? And -- what that person saw helped break the case leading to the arrest of suspect Zach Adams. I've also uncovered the working theory of what happened to Holly's body -- if indeed she was murdered. New details you won't find anywhere else -- in an exclusive report Thursday night at 10!

https://m.facebook.com/NC5NickBeres/posts/10152003943736640

I'm not sure what to make of it all, I REALLY DON'T LIKE.. this last comment he made.."if indeed she was murdered"......

Channel 5 has always been good with their investigating reporting...I'll watch it for sure.

Why not just come out and say it, instead of dragging it out?

I just hope this isn't someone attempting to get their 15 mins of fame.

Hi jggordo... I have read the outrage and here is another snippet from the reporter doing the story:

NC5_NickBeres
5 hours ago
HOLLY BOBO EXCLUSIVE: Did you know someone claimed to see Holly after she disappeared? And -- what that person saw helped break the case leading to the arrest of suspect Zach Adams. I've also uncovered the working theory of what happened to Holly's body -- if indeed she was murdered. New details you won't find anywhere else -- in an exclusive report Thursday night at 10!

I'm not sure what to make of it all, I REALLY DON'T LIKE.. this last comment he made.."if indeed she was murdered"......

Channel 5 has always been good with their investigating reporting...I'll watch it for sure.

I have liked them in the past but his flippant comment about 'if indeed she was murdered' is pissing me off highly. What a slap in the face to the Bobo family who has lost Holly due to Adams murdering her.

The station seems to now love the attention they have received from their other videos and articles. So they have now become like a tabloid show like NG and JVM who will do anything for ratings even stooping so low as to interview someone close to Adams. Implying the truth will come from an Adam's supporter. Sheesh.......:banghead:

And the interview being with a person close to Adams, the one charged with kidnapping and MURDERING Holly makes me want to gag. I have a feeling this will be just another way for the one interviewed to try to say Adams didn't murder Holly. Which I think is nothing more than an entire large barge of BS!:mad:

How many said they saw Laci Peterson when she went missing? Lots of people. Of course they didn't really see Laci at all because she and Conner were on the bottom of the SF bay.....dead.:(

NC5_NickBeres
5 hours ago

:seeya: Thanks for this update !

Interesting ... and I can't wait to hear what is said.

:please: for Holly !

Thanks Lyric for sharing that link. I noticed the outrage at the station for airing this report. And the allegation of their motive to increase ratings and such. I think it's important to note that an important facet of good Journalism is to offer both sides to a story. Many times the defendant or opposing side is offered the opportunity to speak and choose not to. Or advised by counsel not to.

I believe this the beginning or a snapshot of a potential defense witness during the upcoming trial. Not that it is the truth or even creditable, but important to the process.
After all, how many political debates have we all watched and ended up laughing halfway through them. As distasteful as it may be it's still Democracy, maybe not at it's very best but at least at work.

JMO's

Unless this person close to Adams saw an alive Holly with Adams the day she was kidnapped then I am not going to believe a word they say. And if they saw Holly anywhere alive then why didn't they contact LE immediately so LE could rush to where she was seen? And if they are going to be a key witness why in the world are they doing media interviews?

If they come out with some stupid asinine stuff that Holly isn't even dead then I will never watch that station again.
IMO

Just saw this .. this morning on Newschannel 5 on their facebook page..
It is a video...

NewsChannel5.com:

Who saw Holly Bobo alive after she disappeared? Exclusive, new details from someone close to the accused killer. Thursday on NewsChannel 5 at 10 p.m.

Link to the Video:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152045768357548

If someone wants to embed the video here is what I copied I'm not sure how to do it.

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152045768357548" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152045768357548">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/newschannel5">NewsChannel5.com</a>.</div></div>

Thanx for sharing Lyric.. TV 5 has done some very good investigative reporting over the past 3 years, imo. None of the reports have been directly related to Holly's case, but indirectly, they have shed light on the corruption involved in the TN Justice system as related to drug$ and policing, etc., imo..

In the following TV 5 investigative report, it was shown that drugs from the Mexican Cartel are shipped in from Memphis to Nashville via Tractor Trailers on I-40E.
TN DEA/TSP/SO's, etc., rarely stopped the trucks until they were returning on 1-40 West, in route back to Mexico. The motive; the drugs had been delivered and were replaced with the money/ca$h for the drug shipment$. Go figure, huh?

"Just one of Many"...

TV 5 Investigative Report "POLICING FOR PROFIT"
http://www.newschannel5.com/category/211433/nc5-investigates-policing-for-profit

My opinions only, no facts here:

The problem is, no sane person would ask a friend to use a veiled threat as an alibi. Instead, the infamous post would say something like "I have to work at the house all day on my save-the-whales project".

Re: another recent question. While it is not difficult to find a screenshot of the DEC. 2013, "who am I looking for?" Facebook post by the main suspect, I have not seen a screenshot of the somewhat-apocryphal APRIL 13, 2011 Facebook post by the main suspect.

Mr. Noatak, Here are several views of the April 13, 2011 7:39 am FB post:
At :59 through 1:19 and at 1:57 in the video at http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24909729/accused-killer-you-never-was-you-stupid-wh

Snippets at :58 and at 1:16 in the video at http://wreg.com/2014/03/08/bobos-accused-killer-posted-cryptic-facebook-messages/ HTH

NC5_NickBeres
5 hours ago

Thanks. I find that statement so odd but I do know the station is trying to hype it up for ratings.

If this key witness saw Holly after she was kidnapped then why wasn't that told immediately to the police? Why is this supposedly 'key witness' revealing it three years later on a media show instead?

And if they saw Holly then why did it take LE three years to get the all encapsulating search warrant of his home and property. If this witness is saying their sighting led to Adams arrests then that would have been done three years ago when the 'key witness' saw whatever they saw and told LE about it then.

I have a feeling this is just going to be all hype and nothing more.

And why is this key witness even talking with the press to begin with? Key witnesses remain mum and only tell what they know to LE until they testify at trial.

I think it is suppose to air on Thursday night (4/24) @ 10 pm. hth

That will be 11pm for me so I will miss it.

Do you think the taping of the show will be aired on line or maybe on youtube so it can be watched later on?

tia

I find the statement somewhat contradictory. How can you have a "working theory of what happened to Holly's body" when part of your "theory" questions "if indeed she was murdered"??

I hope they know what a hornet's nest they could be stirring by doing this interview. Both the station AND this "key witness". I feel at the very least it will piss off both the TBI and FBI. The TBI has certainly been there - done this before with the WOW fiasco. If indeed this was a prosecution witness in any way I believe they would have been told no media interviews.

I for one plan to get a nice glass of wine and enjoy the comedy of it.

JMO's

Oh ok. I thought it was on last night. With all the BS, false stories, fake evidence etc in this case to this date, who knows...

I find the statement somewhat contradictory. How can you have a "working theory of what happened to Holly's body" when part of your "theory" questions "if indeed she was murdered"??

I hope they know what a hornet's nest they could be stirring by doing this interview. Both the station AND this "key witness". I feel at the very least it will piss off both the TBI and FBI. The TBI has certainly been there - done this before with the WOW fiasco. If indeed this was a prosecution witness in any way I believe they would have been told no media interviews.

I for one plan to get a nice glass of wine and enjoy the comedy of it.

JMO's

I hope you enjoy it jggordo and give us a full recap please if it isn't on line to review.:)

I imagine that the 'witness' will either be in shadows or out of the camera's view. Ya know for added sensationalism that will make it all the more mysterious.

The entire hyping it up for days before it is even aired is bizarre. If it is 'breaking news' then why hold back releasing the information for days?

And honestly his 'theory' thing is also bizarre. Since when does a reputable journalist put out their own theories? They are suppose to only report the facts.

I notice this man tweets 6-7 times a day and each tweet gets more salacious.

I think he is loving all of this attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998