MI MI - Eric Franks, 40, Buena Vista Twp, 21 March 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neighbors have been questioned - and they will be again here very soon....

BBM
Plus she told her first of several stories to my sister and to me. Those stories were that he was in front of her house in April. He wasn't even missing in March according to that original story. Plus, she originally told me that she knew of no one he had befriended and never once said maybe he had been killed back in March by a double amputee. I'm seriously having trouble understanding how in the world she can get by with all these different stories about a man who is missing for 3 years now and she has only be interrogated once ! Something is rotten in Denmark !!

That's Shakespeare. Hamlet. This case brings another Shakespeare play to mind for me though. Macbeth. Specifically, where Lady Macbeth is haunted by the murder that's been committed and sleepwalks the halls of her castle at night, wringing the hands she still thinks are bloodstained and saying; 'All the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand'.

It didn't end well for her.

Neighbors have been questioned - and they will be again here very soon....

I thought the other neighbors where she & her hub lived were questioned; or were the ones where she & Eric were moving also questioned?

BBM
Someone asked the question earlier what was Eric's room # at Miller's Motel. I found the notes we took at the motel and the room # was 15. I had mailed his Christmas gifts there, but sent them to the main office. The motel owner said he never saw FG's husband or Eric's child at the motel, only the FG. FG was obviously jealous of Eric's relationship with other females and the housekeeper said she befriended Eric. FG tried early on to implicate the housekeeper's husband (who according to his wife is a double amputee) saying he might have killed Eric but he was talked to and never considered to be involved in any way in Eric's disappearance. The housekeeper even gave us her phone # and said to call her anytime, which we did once with a question.

So FG girlfriend does think Eric was killed then?

Wonder why she would have told people he took off for California then?

I really think FG needs to clarify a few things. It sounds like she has said was the last person to see Eric, and I'm sure any upstanding citizen would want to come forward and do their utmost to help in the case of a missing person.

She doesn't have to come all the way back to MI - I'm sure FL LE would be willing to lend a helping hand and take a statement.

I really think FG needs to clarify a few things. It sounds like she has said was the last person to see Eric, and I'm sure any upstanding citizen would want to come forward and do their utmost to help in the case of a missing person.

She doesn't have to come all the way back to MI - I'm sure FL LE would be willing to lend a helping hand and take a statement.

I'll be in FL next week...it would be my pleasure to take her statement(s). :truce:

So far I have that Eric's former girlfriend and the mother of his child says:

1: He took off for CA, up the Dixie Highway
2: He has been killed and she can prove she had nothing to do with it ( although no body has been found, police have not said he's dead and no one knows where or when he might have been killed, if he has been)
3: He has been killed and she has implicated a person she thinks did it ( although the above also applies, plus LE don't seem to agree with her implications).

She'll probably throw her husband under the bus next. Just saying.....

I'll be in FL next week...it would be my pleasure to take her statement(s). :truce:

I don't think it's gonna happen, Lol. But you could always stick up a missing poster or two for Eric. That might get a little attention...:)

So far I have that Eric's former girlfriend and the mother of his child says:

1: He took off for CA, up the Dixie Highway
2: He has been killed and she can prove she had nothing to do with it ( although no body has been found, police have not said he's dead and no one knows where or when he might have been killed, if he has been)
3: He has been killed and she has implicated a person she thinks did it ( although the above also applies, plus LE don't seem to agree with her implications).

She'll probably throw her husband under the bus next. Just saying.....

According to this article March 21st. If you go to Eric's FB group; "he" posted they're getting situated in their new place.

April 21st that
I'm keeping busy living the life I have dreampt of for years. Painting and getting everyone situated in our new house.
Hopefully when the satellie gets installed, I'l be able to log in easier. We are pretty rural. April 21, 2011 at 1:44pm

No sign of Eric Franks, missing for more than 3 years Franks lived at Miller's Motel in Bridgeport Township. He moved up her to be close to a former girlfriend. She told police in Ohio that she saw Franks on March 21, 2011, removing his belongings out of his motel room.

Sorry I just noted it said NEW neighbors.

I'm sure they have no clue the type of people living next to them.

Also - can I just say, the fact that fg doesn't even go by her real name on facebook says a lot to me. Facebook is a way to communicate with friends, loved ones, and build new friendships - Yet, here she is using a fake name - to the extent that when Eric was trying to locate her on fb, he could not because of the ridiculous fake name, and the profile pic of course ;)

OK so if she can prove she didn't do it then who did she pay to do it for her? And was the car payment for the job?

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk

And about the things taken from motel room. I think she had a key and stole those items herself, powered the phone off. Maybe took out the battery and SIM card if it had a SIM card that way there was no tracking where the phone was. And the calls made between her phone and Eric's right about disappearance time that lasted a couple of mins each were probably staged. She had both phones and used one to dial the other answered let it rack up a couple mins time then hung up. Could that be what happened with that?

In European hotels, each person staying in the room is registered and issued with a key. You have to produce ID at the time.

Is it the same in the US? So will the hotel have a record of everyone who had a key to Eric's room when his things were stolen and then later, when the rest of them were removed?

Has anyone ever attempted to reset HIS personal facebook page password - or his email address. It would be interesting to see what he has inside of his facebook messages, etc.

'We spoke with Franks' former girlfriend, who now lives in Florida. She says she believes he is still alive, but it is possible he ran into the wrong group of people'.

http://www.abc12.com/story/25081701/no-sign-of-eric-franks-missing-for-more-than-3-years

Why the heck would she think that, if the last time she saw him she says he was heading along the Dixie Hwy? Wasn't the last group of new people he ran into her and her family? What gave her the impression Eric might be susceptible to a 'wrong group' of people.?

Because...liar, liar, pants on fire...

I just created a topix forum for him in Saginaw - Lets see where this goes...

And about the things taken from motel room. I think she had a key and stole those items herself, powered the phone off. Maybe took out the battery and SIM card if it had a SIM card that way there was no tracking where the phone was. And the calls made between her phone and Eric's right about disappearance time that lasted a couple of mins each were probably staged. She had both phones and used one to dial the other answered let it rack up a couple mins time then hung up. Could that be what happened with that?

Have you liked the FB page yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members