Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #2 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot. When is Zach's next "status hearing" ?

I do believe Dylan's federal sentencing court date for the gun charges was continued to sometime in June. Don't ever recall a "sentencing" date being continued before. JMO's

April 30th. 1 PM

Still waiting on the "more arrests". Who else knew?:behindbar

Perhaps I'm the only one but if the brother knew I don't want him getting any sweet deals. Frankly, he should be charged with aiding and abetting.

Furthermore, if grandpa knew about it from Dylan, I think he should also be charged.

I am wondering if the real "breaking news" of this is really that Grandpa isn't going to get a defense attorney for Zack. How could he get a defense attorney for one grandson when the other grandson is going to testify against him? I guess stranger things have happened.

But in the meantime it uses the media to get a message to Zach: This is what little brother is going to testify to so you better get your story straight.

JMO

Perhaps I'm the only one but if the brother knew I don't want him getting any sweet deals. Frankly, he should be charged with aiding and abetting.

Furthermore, if grandpa knew about it from Dylan, I think he should also be charged.

I wholeheartedly agree with you, n/t, but I have a feeling its coming whether we like it or not.

NG has said many times when she was a Prosecutor .......'sometimes you have to make a deal with the devil in order to get justice for the victim.'

I have seen it happen many times where one of the witnesses or more are given deals or immunity from prosecution in exchange for testifying. It sickened me every time it happens, but I have to admit that their testimony WAS vital when it came to getting justice for the victim against the main perpetrator(s) who committed the crime.

The DA needs Dylan's testimony for it will lay the foundation for all the rest of the evidence they found at ZAs home and property to come in. Plus usually brothers don't testify against brothers so if Dylan does it will have a profound affect on the jury and will be more believable, imo. I don't think they are going to offer Dylan any deal until after he testifies truthfully at trial.

As far as the grandfather, I don't think he knew a thing about what happened to Holly until he talked with Dylan after the police had been to interview him recently. By then Dylan was already talking to LE about Holly and Zach.

I think he is another victim of Adams too. Watching the police tear up his property looking for Holly's remains had to be bone chilling for him. In his interview based on what he said I found him to be a very honest man. Good people can have very bad kinfolks sometimes.

He may feel a sense of relief now that he knows Zach will not be returning to reek more havoc on the community because I do think his grandfather does care about those who reside in his own community. Every thing I have read about this man has been positive. He and his entire family has gone through their own hell with ZA but not nearly to the extent that Holly and the Bobo family have endured.

IMO

Can you just imagine what this is doing to him? Can you imagine that he may have known somewhere in the deep caverns of his mind and didn't want to admit it to himself? Can you imagine all the rumors that he has been hearing for the last 3 years? Can you imagine what it did to him when they were searching all over their family property? I just see in my mind eyes as they showed him in the news reports last night, just watching.
I wonder if he breathed just a little sigh of free air of not being terrified of one person for a change.

I ponder, did he talk to Dylan and he told him what was really going on. Do you think that Dylan has told him the truth in some sort of way? Cuz you know if they had a phone visit or actual visit all that was recorded.

and Yes, I think Cindy Adams sure needs to realize what protecting Zach all his life has made him out to be? Do you think she really cares?

and I don't think Dylan is that mentally challenge..in the Leaf Chronicle Article, I am glad that he has attorney that his helping him to come clean.. I hope.

Now if Dylan had any part whatsoever...in this....I hope that he gets what time he deserves too along with everyone else.

I really REALLY want to know what Zach meant when he said " You started this chit".......

Have a great weekend!!!

Cindy Adams seem to be very well aware that her youngest son was talking to police about Holly and Zach. If she knew, then I have no doubt, she clued her oldest son in on it immediately.

So I think he meant that Dylan started all of this ***** when he began running his mouth about what he knows to the police investigators.

No, I don't think she really cares. She has enabled ZA all of his life and she sure isn't going to stop now, imo.

Have a great weekend too, Lyric!:seeya:

IMO

I have a feeling that Dylan's gun charges will disappear after he testifies against ZA and ZA is put in prison.

From the report from wkrn channel 2 out of Nashville he has already pleaded guilty in December. However I do believe there will be something in the best interest for Dylan, even if we find out he was an accessory in some sort of way... but I tell you right now, I sure hope to God, that if he played any part, he pays for it.. even if it is t he lessor of two evils and tnat is my feeling for anyone that talks...

Above all I stand by what the Bobo Family wants.

I am wondering if the real "breaking news" of this is really that Grandpa isn't going to get a defense attorney for Zack. How could he get a defense attorney for one grandson when the other grandson is going to testify against him? I guess stranger things have happened.

But in the meantime it uses the media to get a message to Zach: This is what little brother is going to testify to so you better get your story straight.

JMO

We do now that rignt now Dylan's attorney is a federal public deffender, grandpa doesn't need to pay for that. Maybe he sees that it's time for ol Zach to man up and face it all, whatever is coming to him.

I respect your opinion so very very much but on this one I just don't agree. I know that you are very upset with the TBI for being so secretive throughout this case and I do agree, you should be. I also agree that changes should be made in abduction cases but that just doesn't pertain to TN but to many other states as well. Rarely is the suspect ever found with an alive kidnapped victim. Even in cases where LE immediately begins to hunt for the suspect when they have a description of the perp and even have a description of the vehicle they were known to be driving.

Although unless it is a Florida case, I have never seen any policy agency in any other state layout their investigation to the public before an arrest or even afterwards. Unless, like I said it is in a state like Florida where they have the sunshine law and even then the only reason things are known is after an arrest has been made then all documents are made public.

But I just don't think roadblocks would have helped in this situation. It wouldn't have taken but minutes for Adams to get back to his home and by the time the police arrived and even gathered information needed to even know what was going on he would have long been home, imo.

I think her purse was thrown out. I just cant see him hiding in the woods with Holly when he could go straight home in minutes because he would know the police could be swarming the area soon.

Please don't be upset with me for disagreeing. I :loveyou: you! :heart:

If the phone and purse evidence turns out to be true and I think it will I think it will be somewhat like Torres did when he threw Sierra's phone out in one place and then ditched her book bag in another place.

imo

I never get upset with with anyone that disagrees with me, Oceanblueeyes.
I honor and respect your opinions.
Most folks are of the opinion that I am anti-Law Enforcement. Both of my friends are LEOs. I simply want them to loose the egos, communicate, and utilize their most valuable resource; the American Public..

You're absolutely correct, it's not just a TBI thing. The GBI(GA) as well as FDLE(FL), SLED(SC)and the SBI (NC) could all use a little sunshine in their missing/murdered persons investigations.

I will admit that the GBI has improved tremendously since the Meredith Emerson, botched investigation...
01/03/2008, due to silence and mis-info, I witnessed an abduction victim and her abductor in the woods near my home the day before she was murdered and decapitated. Thought they were only campers. Once the vehicle description was released to msm, the abductor/serial killer was apprehended the next day due to an aware citizens 911 call.

RE: Rarely is the suspect captured with an alive victim..

Oceanblueeyes, I could give many examples, but this is two fairly recent cases of the rescues of abduction victims where the public was was well informed on what to BOLO for;

James DiMaggio abducted Hannah Anderson SanDiego, CA 08/2013
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...california-teen-found-idaho-article-1.1423155

Adam Mayes dead, Baines sisters rescued..TN/MS 05/2012
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...-daughters-kidnapped-tennessee_n_1508135.html
VOI description released by MSM; NG or JVM..via sec camera footage.

I wholeheartedly agree with you, n/t, but I have a feeling its coming whether we like it or not.

NG has said many times when she was a Prosecutor .......'sometimes you have to make a deal with the devil in order to get justice for the victim.'

I have seen it happen many times where one of the witnesses or more are given deals or immunity from prosecution in exchange for testifying. It sickened me every time it happens, but I have to admit that their testimony WAS vital when it came to getting justice for the victim against the main perpetrator(s) who committed the crime.

The DA needs Dylan's testimony for it will lay the foundation for all the rest of the evidence they found at ZAs home and property to come in. Plus usually brothers don't testify against brothers so if Dylan does it will have a profound affect on the jury and will be more believable, imo. I don't think they are going to offer Dylan any deal until after he testifies truthfully at trial.

As far as the grandfather, I don't think he knew a thing about what happened to Holly until he talked with Dylan after the police had been to interview him recently. By then Dylan was already talking to LE about Holly and Zach.

I think he is another victim of Adams too. Watching the police tear up his property looking for Holly's remains had to be bone chilling for him. In his interview based on what he said I found him to be a very honest man. Good people can have very bad kinfolks sometimes.

He may feel a sense of relief now that he knows Zach will not be returning to reek more havoc on the community because I do think his grandfather does care about those who reside in his own community. Every thing I have read about this man has been positive. He and his entire family has gone through their own hell with ZA but not nearly to the extent that Holly and the Bobo family have endured.

IMO

I'm not ready to call him (Dylan)a victim until I know more. The only victim (s) is Holly and her family.

I've seen cases where the "informant" got no deals. One example is Victoria Stafford's case. Albeit a Canadian case but the system is the same. One of the two perps showed cops where Victoria was murdered and buried. She got no deal and faced the same charges as the killer. She testified against him claiming he was the one even though she was the one who kidnapped the victim and watched the entire horror unfold. Makes me wonder if something similar happened to Holly. Just a thought

As for grandpa, when did Dylan tell him? The news report claims the SW were as a result of the brother. Is that true or not? We don't know. After following this case and the fiasco in the media reports, I'll take everything with a grain of salt. If Dylan knew and told grandpa and they both kept their mouths shut for 3 years, they should pay. Holly could still be alive.

Can you just imagine what this is doing to him? Can you imagine that he may have known somewhere in the deep caverns of his mind and didn't want to admit it to himself? Can you imagine all the rumors that he has been hearing for the last 3 years? Can you imagine what it did to him when they were searching all over their family property? I just see in my mind eyes as they showed him in the news reports last night, just watching.
I wonder if he breathed just a little sigh of free air of not being terrified of one person for a change.

I ponder, did he talk to Dylan and he told him what was really going on. Do you think that Dylan has told him the truth in some sort of way? Cuz you know if they had a phone visit or actual visit all that was recorded.

and Yes, I think Cindy Adams sure needs to realize what protecting Zach all his life has made him out to be? Do you think she really cares?

and I don't think Dylan is that mentally challenge..in the Leaf Chronicle Article, I am glad that he has attorney that his helping him to come clean.. I hope.

Now if Dylan had any part whatsoever...in this....I hope that he gets what time he deserves too along with everyone else.

I really REALLY want to know what Zach meant when he said " You started this chit".......

Have a great weekend!!!

I have a feeling he was an accessory to the crime and may have been involved with the kidnapping.

If the reports are true regarding other arrests, I think we may be in for some shockers.

If the reports are true regarding other arrests, I think we may be in for some shockers.

I really don't think we will be in for any shockers.

IF there are further arrests, IMO, it will be some of the criminal thugs who have been rumored about who hung around with ZA.

IMO

I have a feeling he was an accessory to the crime and may have been involved with the kidnapping.

Now he would be accessory after the fact. He sure held onto ZAs secret for three years and helped him cover it up so he is guilty of accessory after the fact imo. But if the police think he didn't do anything to Holly himself, I do think they will give him a deal. A lot of AATF witnesses are given deals for testifying since they played a lessor role than the main perp(s) who actually kidnapped and murdered the victim(s).

Heck in the Rabbi Neulander case the two hit men who he paid to murder his wife were given lessor time because they testified against the mastermind of the murder plot, RN.

I am not sure what you mean involved in the kidnapping?

I think ZA is the one who originally kidnapped Holly from her home. Do you mean you think Dylan also held her against her will when Zach had her kidnapped in his home? Maybe or maybe not. I just don't see him smart enough to be a leader in this case, and he seems to be more like a follower, and a younger brother too afraid to go up against his older seasoned criminal brother.

I imagine the TBI/FBI has insisted that Dylan take a polygraph so that they can judge if what he told them is truthful.

I'm not ready to call him (Dylan)a victim until I know more. The only victim (s) is Holly and her family.

I've seen cases where the "informant" got no deals. One example is Victoria Stafford's case. Albeit a Canadian case but the system is the same. One of the two perps showed cops where Victoria was murdered and buried. She got no deal and faced the same charges as the killer. She testified against him claiming he was the one even though she was the one who kidnapped the victim and watched the entire horror unfold. Makes me wonder if something similar happened to Holly. Just a thought

As for grandpa, when did Dylan tell him? The news report claims the SW were as a result of the brother. Is that true or not? We don't know. After following this case and the fiasco in the media reports, I'll take everything with a grain of salt. If Dylan knew and told grandpa and they both kept their mouths shut for 3 years, they should pay. Holly could still be alive.

Actually in countless cases there are victims left on both sides. Not all family members of murderers are bad people. I do believe the grandfather is a victim in all of this because of what his grandson has done, even though he had nothing to do with what his evil grandson did. Often time innocent family members of murderers pay the price and shame for what their family member did. It isn't right, but it happens.

Now his grandfather has to live with the fact that his own grandson brought so much heartache to his community and to the Bobo family. I think that breaks Mr. Adams heart. I have nothing but sympathy for Zach's grandfather and none for Zach. When Zach did attack his family the police were called so they did try do the right thing. It was the courts that kept giving him a slap on the wrist and let him back out. His own mother and step father told the Judge he was a danger to not only them but to the community as well. If only the Judge had listened to those who knew him best.

The news reporter said it MAY have been the reasons for the SW. Everything the reporter said was very subjective with 'could have, may have, might have, thrown in.

As far as Dylan I never said he was a victim. However I do believe he was also scared of his older brother just like everyone else was in his family.

Now he would be accessory after the fact. He sure held onto ZAs secret for three years and helped him cover it up so he is guilty of accessory after the fact imo. But if the police think he didn't do anything to Holly himself, I do think they will give him a deal. A lot of AATF witnesses are given deals for testifying since they played a lessor role than the main perp(s) who actually kidnapped and murdered the victim(s).

Heck in the Rabbi Neulander case the two hit men who he paid to murder his wife were given lessor time because they testified against the mastermind of the murder plot, RN.

I am not sure what you mean involved in the kidnapping?

I think ZA is the one who originally kidnapped Holly from her home. Do you mean you think Dylan also held her against her will when Zach had her kidnapped in his home? Maybe or maybe not. I just don't see him smart enough to be a leader in this case, and he seems to be more like a follower, and a younger brother too afraid to go up against his older seasoned criminal brother.

I imagine the TBI/FBI has insisted that Dylan take a polygraph so that they can judge if what he told them is truthful.

Yes, I think he was an accessory to the crime. I believe both brothers were involved and perhaps others. If we believe what Zach said about his brother starting the ****, then I think he was involved.

I don't trust any of the Adams family.

Yes, I think he was an accessory to the crime. I believe both brothers were involved and perhaps others. If we believe what Zach said about his brother starting the ****, then I think he was involved.

I don't trust any of the Adams family.

He only said that after he knew Dylan was telling on him about what he had done to Holly. He knew if Dylan opened his mouth on what he had done ZAs was going down, and he did. And he knew Dylan was going to be a witness against him, and sure enough, he was charged with coercing a witness in a criminal proceeding. That's the **** he is referring to imo. I hope it ticks him off everyday to know it was his own family member, finally, that brought his evil *advertiser censored* down.

I have nothing to base anything on about not trusting his grandfather. I feel very sorry for him, and he is caught up in this nightmare through no fault of his own. All because he has a bad seed as a grandson.:(

IMO

The more I have thought about this post the more it peaks my interest.:D

Since this is a discussion board please explain what you think the shockers are going to be. What shockers do you foresee happening?

I would really be interested in knowing what you are thinking and what you base it on. I cant think of any shockers concerning the arrest of others. It just makes common sense to me if more arrests are forthcoming they will be part of the group of thugs already discussed that were known to hang around ZA. What am I missing? LOLOL!

TIA

I never get upset with with anyone that disagrees with me, Oceanblueeyes.
I honor and respect your opinions.
Most folks are of the opinion that I am anti-Law Enforcement. Both of my friends are LEOs. I simply want them to loose the egos, communicate, and utilize their most valuable resource; the American Public..

You're absolutely correct, it's not just a TBI thing. The GBI(GA) as well as FDLE(FL), SLED(SC)and the SBI (NC) could all use a little sunshine in their missing/murdered persons investigations.

I will admit that the GBI has improved tremendously since the Meredith Emerson, botched investigation...
01/03/2008, due to silence and mis-info, I witnessed an abduction victim and her abductor in the woods near my home the day before she was murdered and decapitated. Thought they were only campers. Once the vehicle description was released to msm, the abductor/serial killer was apprehended the next day due to an aware citizens 911 call.

Oceanblueeyes, I could give many examples, but this is two fairly recent cases of the rescues of abduction victims where the public was was well informed on what to BOLO for;

James DiMaggio abducted Hannah Anderson SanDiego, CA 08/2013
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...california-teen-found-idaho-article-1.1423155

Adam Mayes dead, Baines sisters rescued..TN/MS 05/2012
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...-daughters-kidnapped-tennessee_n_1508135.html
VOI description released by MSM; NG or JVM..via sec camera footage.

Rut..roh, I must be in big trouble because you are back to calling me by my full nic, oceanblueeyes. You know like parents call their children by their full name when they are in big trouble.:floorlaugh: JK

I honestly admire your stance FoxFire and all that you do trying to find lost victims.

So please don't be upset with me when I say while it may have worked in the two cases you have cited I really don't think it would have worked in this one.

In those two case it was immediately known who the kidnappers were including a vehicle description.

So how would that have been successful in this case when they had no description of the vehicle the kidnapper was driving the day he kidnapped Holly? And Clint never even got a look at the kidnappers face that day so they couldn't even put out a composite sketch.

JMO though and nothing more.

IMO

Has anyone suggested to look for Holly inside of trees. This has been done before. by other abductors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member