Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #2 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to the DP in this case, I have no problems with it except it drains money because of appeals forever so it defeats the purpose of the punishment... Holly's death was unjust, unfair, devastating, horrendous most likely and exceptionally cruel. The family needs all the support during the trial they can get. jmo

After all the facts are told in court, his history of offenses (scoresheet), a panel of jurors will come to a fair and just conclusion.

I am not doubting the prosecutions facts. He's done and not to mention a menace to society. At least that's what I think will become of his future life. again, jmo

When it comes to the DP in this case, I have no problems with it except it drains money because of appeals forever so it defeats the purpose of the punishment... Holly's death was unjust, unfair, devastating, horrendous most likely and exceptionally cruel. The family needs all the support during the trial they can get. jmo

After all the facts are told in court, his history of offenses (scoresheet), a panel of jurors will come to a fair and just conclusion.

I am not doubting the prosecutions facts. He's done and not to mention a menace to society. At least that's what I think will become of his future life. again, jmo

I don't know about Tennessee but in most trials prior criminal records are not admissible. If I'm not mistaken it would be considered prejudicial.

I don't know about Tennessee but in most trials prior criminal records are not admissible. If I'm not mistaken it would be considered prejudicial.

I agree with both statements.. Imo, it is likely that ZA's criminal history can only be revealed and used during the sentencing by the judge, after a guilty verdict.
I am curious as to whether the new charges of meth possession and coercion of a witness by ZA will be allowed at trial since it wasn't prior criminal history.

This is an interesting link concerning the 1st amendment/media access during the TN Courthouse Process

http://www.tsc.state.tn.us/sites/default/files/mediaguidetotnlegalsystem.pdf

You are right. I meant when it comes to his sentencing the judge will use his priors (scoresheet), not the jurors. I worded that wrong.

He's toast. jmo

I could not help feeling that the article and report done recently was nothing short of a sham. I could not find one direct quote from Mr. Adams. It was reported that they had interviewed him but no direct quote from him. The interview actually was from a station "legal analyst". Therefor using words and sentences that kept them from reprisal.

"News" of the wells being dug out could easily be documented by a news helicopter fly over. Of course it was confirmed by him because it is the obvious. IMO, without that being an MSM article we at WS would have to explicitly label almost all of it as opinions.

As to Dylan being a prosecution witness, I'm sure that is a matter of record at this point. Within the system that becomes no secret due to WP and transport details. I still believe the catalyst to bring the search warrants was not Dylan. Mainly because of the timing. I believe it was someone who already has had a parole hearing.

JMO's

I could not help feeling that the article and report done recently was nothing short of a sham. I could not find one direct quote from Mr. Adams. It was reported that they had interviewed him but no direct quote from him. The interview actually was from a station "legal analyst". Therefor using words and sentences that kept them from reprisal.

"News" of the wells being dug out could easily be documented by a news helicopter fly over. Of course it was confirmed by him because it is the obvious. IMO, without that being an MSM article we at WS would have to explicitly label almost all of it as opinions.

As to Dylan being a prosecution witness, I'm sure that is a matter of record at this point. Within the system that becomes no secret due to WP and transport details. I still believe the catalyst to bring the search warrants was not Dylan. Mainly because of the timing. I believe it was someone who already has had a parole hearing.

JMO's

I always take these reports with a grain of salt especially when they claim"sources".

The more I have thought about this post the more it peaks my interest.:D

Since this is a discussion board please explain what you think the shockers are going to be. What shockers do you foresee happening?

I would really be interested in knowing what you are thinking and what you base it on. I cant think of any shockers concerning the arrest of others. It just makes common sense to me if more arrests are forthcoming they will be part of the group of thugs already discussed that were known to hang around ZA. What am I missing? LOLOL!

TIA

I don't think the Adams family were oblivious to what happened. IMO some gave LE a solid alibi for ZA. Not his friends. That's all I'll say for now

I don't think the Adams family were oblivious to what happened. IMO some gave LE a solid alibi for ZA. Not his friends. That's all I'll say for now

So you think family members gave a bogus alibi for ZA ? This would not surprise me. :moo:

So you think family members gave a bogus alibi for ZA ? This would not surprise me. :moo:

It wouldn't surprise me if Dylan gave him a false alibi. The mother lives in Atlanta and IMO, there is no indication whatsoever that Zach's grandfather knew what was happening in Zach's home. Mr. Adams lives in another home apart from ZAs.

So I really don't see any shockers coming. I think we have all suspected at some point in time there were false alibis given to cover up for him.

His criminal buddies probably gave him a false alibi as well.

I think Dylan is going to say the reason he did not tell on his brother until now...... he was just like the rest of the entire Adams family and scared to death of ZA. And he probably told the police he wasn't going to say anything until they could assure him he would be protected from his brother.

IMO

JMO's

I do believe they did talk with the grandfather. If not, they know he could easily come forth to another TV station, and tell everyone he did not speak with them.

So I certainly believe they did speak with him, and he said what they said he said. They would be setting themselves up for a big lawsuit if they lied, and they know that very well. This is a rather large news station in TN.

I really don't know what brought the search warrants on. I am just thankful that they did transpire.

It could have been a combination of evidence they had received right before they got the SWs. But I do think that Dylan's statements played a big part. I think he is going to be one of the key witnesses in the case, and evidently Zach Adams is under the same impression.

I haven't heard where he has threatened to silence any other witness who may be testifying against him. And no doubt if he did try to coerce another witness by threatening them the TBI would have no qualms about slapping another coercion charges on him. He seems to know that Dylan's testimony can do the most harm.
IMO

I cant help being a bit nervous that the judge fumbled the first hearing and even admitted he wished he had made ZA appear. I hope the TN judicial system isn't taking a page from TN LE on this one.

Mr. Noatak, Here are several views of the April 13, 2011 7:39 am FB post:
At :59 through 1:19 and at 1:57 in the video at http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24909729/accused-killer-you-never-was-you-stupid-wh

Snippets at :58 and at 1:16 in the video at http://wreg.com/2014/03/08/bobos-accused-killer-posted-cryptic-facebook-messages/ HTH

My opinions only, no facts here:

Thank you VERY MUCH. Not only is this supposed post to Facebook now more real to me, this also means you have been reading my timeline.

Ironically, I wanted to see more evidence of this post so that alternate theories could become increasingly possible!

My gut feeling is that the 'main suspect' will either plead guilty or make a plea-agreement in jail OR this case will never come to trial. But, in my opinion, if this case somehow miraculously comes to trial and the defendant does not have competent defense, he will be convicted. But with a competent defense- who knows?

I will likely re-post this entire conversation later, with additional comments.

Thank you VERY MUCH. Not only is this supposed post to Facebook now more real to me, this also means you have been reading my timeline.

Ironically, I wanted to see more evidence of this post so that alternate theories could become increasingly possible!

My gut feeling is that the 'main suspect' will either plead guilty or make a plea-agreement in jail OR this case will never come to trial. But, in my opinion, if this case somehow miraculously comes to trial and the defendant does not have competent defense, he will be convicted. But with a competent defense- who knows?

Why do you think this case will never go to trial? You have piqued my curiosity. TIA. :cool:
Oh, btw, great job on your timeline. I really appreciate your devotion and hard work.

It wouldn't surprise me if Dylan gave him a false alibi. The mother lives in Atlanta and IMO, there is no indication whatsoever that Zach's grandfather knew what was happening in Zach's home. Mr. Adams lives in another home apart from ZAs.

So I really don't see any shockers coming. I think we have all suspected at some point in time there were false alibis given to cover up for him.

His criminal buddies probably gave him a false alibi as well.

I think Dylan is going to say the reason he did not tell on his brother until now...... he was just like the rest of the entire Adams family and scared to death of ZA. And he probably told the police he wasn't going to say anything until they could assure him he would be protected from his brother.

IMO

Agree, and good morning to ya all! So thankful when I wake up and there's no pain, an everything seems to be working! Beautiful day here... will go for my two mile fast walk later... life is such a precious gift! Okay, sorry to stray OT...

Thinking about the "future arrests" - Most likely the mention of there being future arrests was LE trying to smoke out others who have info...

I'm trying to think of an abduction/murder case in which once the prime suspect is arrested, other arrests follow a month or more later.... can't... (but maybe the old noggin is working :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: )

Interesting Mr. Noatak! It just shows that different individuals can look at the same thing and come to a different conclusion.

My 'gut feeling' tells me the DA will never accept a plea deal in this case against Adams. Even if the defense attorney came to him wanting to make a plea deal for Adams I truly don't think the DA would give him the time of day. This case is a case that just cries out for a trial. Imo, no way is Adams going to control how this ends. If he pleas he really doesn't have to tell the particulars of what happened to Holly. All he has to do is admit he is the one who kidnapped and murdered her. Imo, that will never be enough for the Bobo family. Even though the testimony will be brutal they want to know what happened to their lovely daughter and sister, imo.

It reminds me of how strong the Christian/Newsome families were throughout the trials against the horrid suspects that kidnapped, raped, and murdered their children. I think the entire Bobo family is just as strong. The Bobo family will stand strong and will be highly upset if the DA plead the case, imo. That would be like making a deal with the devil.

I only think it is logical that they arrested the 'main's suspect first to get him off the streets so everyone could be safe from him. It makes no sense they would wait to arrest the 'main' suspect later, imo. They wanted to give the Bobo relief by arresting the main one who had harmed Holly and that is why they arrested ZAs first, imo.

I think he will be competently represented but I still think he is going to be convicted BARD. I feel they found the mother lode of evidence needed when they searched his property and home.

If this does become a death penalty case then I think his defense will think it is a win in their favor if they can save his life ...although I don't see that happening either.

Thank you so much for your excellent timeline. I have enjoyed reading it immensely.

Interesting Mr. Noatak! It just shows that different individuals can look at the same thing and come to a different conclusion.

My 'gut feeling' tells me the DA will never accept a plea deal in this case against Adams. Even if the defense attorney came to him wanting to make a plea deal for Adams I truly don't think the DA would give him the time of day. This case is a case that just cries out for a trial. Imo, no way is Adams going to control how this ends. If he pleas he really doesn't have to tell the particulars of what happened to Holly. All he has to do is admit he is the one who kidnapped and murdered her. Imo, that will never be enough for the Bobo family. Even though the testimony will be brutal they want to know what happened to their lovely daughter and sister, imo.

It reminds me of how strong the Christian/Newsome families were throughout the trials against the horrid suspects that kidnapped, raped, and murdered their children. I think the entire Bobo family is just as strong. The Bobo family will stand strong and will be highly upset if the DA plead the case, imo. That would be like making a deal with the devil.

I only think it is logical that they arrested the 'main's suspect first to get him off the streets so everyone could be safe from him. It makes no sense they would wait to arrest the 'main' suspect later, imo. They wanted to give the Bobo relief by arresting the main one who had harmed Holly and that is why they arrested ZAs first, imo.

I think he will be competently represented but I still think he is going to be convicted BARD. I feel they found the mother lode of evidence needed when they searched his property and home.

If this does become a death penalty case then I think his defense will think it is a win in their favor if they can save his life ...although I don't see that happening either.

Thank you so much for your excellent timeline. I have enjoyed reading it immensely.

Ocean, I promise I am not mad at ya..just respectfully disagree about the possible plea agreement. Imo, the Bobo family's desires will carry a lot of weight as to the decision of whether a plea agreement is negotiated in ZA trial by the prosecutor..

In the Mickey Shunick kidnapping/murder case(LA-2012). Mr Shunick was adamant that Brandon S. Lavergne, receive the death penalty. He later relented and agreed to LWOP in exchange for her remains location and the details of her abduction/murder. From Mickey's abduction to BSL's incarceration was achieved in about 90 days..
I could see this possibly happening in this case...jmo

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ents-court-documents-reveal-article-1.1139163

Ocean, I promise I am not mad at ya..just respectfully disagree about the possible plea agreement. Imo, the Bobo family's desires will carry a lot of weight as to the decision of whether a plea agreement is negotiated in ZA trial by the prosecutor..

In the Mickey Shunick kidnapping/murder case(LA-2012). Mr Shunick was adamant that Brandon S. Lavergne, receive the death penalty. He later relented and agreed to LWOP in exchange for her remains location and the details of her abduction/murder. From Mickey's abduction to BSL's incarceration was achieved in about 90 days..
I could see this possibly happening in this case...jmo

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ents-court-documents-reveal-article-1.1139163

I can honestly see the Bobo family backing a plea agreement. I'm sure they don't want the grisly details of what their baby girl endured released to the public. jmo But, I don't think they will agree to anything less than LWOP for ZA.
This is just speculation and moo.

Why do you think this case will never go to trial? You have piqued my curiosity. TIA. :cool:
Oh, btw, great job on your timeline. I really appreciate your devotion and hard work.

My opinion only, no facts here:

Thanks again for reading my timeline. I hope that all of the posters on this thread read it, so they have the full flavor of the Holly Bobo case.

There may be a plea agreement from the 'main suspect' to avoid the death penalty. That is the most logical reason that this case would not go to trial. This is the most likely outcome.

But my alternate situations are just too delicately provocative for Websleuths. There is a reason that I have never had a post yanked from this site!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88