Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #3 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO
If it turns out for true that the brother has agreed to testify against ZA as to Holly being in ZA home after the kidnapping, I am just thankful for that. At least someone has stepped up to the plate to end this.

I only wish more of his friends who may know some things would also come forward now and agree to testify.

It may be painful to learn of the horrible details as things progress but at least someone has stepped forward to get some solid answers. Sometimes deals have to made with the devils. Happens all the time unfortunately.

I was wondering, if this is the same Grand Jury Panel as when ZA's indictments came down..or if a new one has been seated...

https://twitter.com/JPleasantwkrntv

Joseph Pleasant ‏@JPleasantwkrntv 34m
Deputy testified Dylan Adams made statements against his brother and "others" about involvement with Holly Bobo's disappearance. #hollybobo

Joseph Pleasant ‏@JPleasantwkrntv 43m
Jail house informant against Adams testfied thoughts of the Bobo family was a reason he reported Adams threat to TB. #HollyBobo

BBM: What I am wondering is : IF this new indictment is for someone who is already in :jail:

Is it for ZA's brother, who is already in :jail: on weapon charges.

So ... who is NOT in :jail: ?

:scared: Did that make sense ?

:moo:

If the GJ meets at 1 and a presser at 4 with information I believe the other person being charged is already in jail for another crime. By announcing this information anyone connected would have time to run. So my opinion is that whoever is being arrested is already in custody. JA?

Even your county jails that have been built in the last few years, have camera's and recording equipment in common areas, hallways and such...intake area's, kitchen area..just not in actual sleeping areas.

I just don't know how old the jails are, or have they been updated. All phone call's are recorded tho, and of course all mail is checked.

Based on the article I just read, no call was made to ZA's brother:

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/2...ce-new-significant-details-in-holly-bobo-case

Adams and another inmate named SC were both in court March 4, and Adams realized the other guy was being transferred to Obion County jail. He then asked SC to give his brother that message. The reason it was discovered was because SC told his girlfriend about it and THAT call was recorded.

I read somewhere else that a second inmate corroborated the story, too.

If the GJ meets at 1 and a presser at 4 with information I believe the other person being charged is already in jail for another crime. By announcing this information anyone connected would have time to run. So my opinion is that whoever is being arrested is already in custody. JA?

BBM: Yes, this makes sense !

:seeya:

Good points. I totally agree.

I would think that if they were not already in jail then LE would not hold the presser until the person(s) were arrested from the new charges.

I am now more inclined to think it has to be the brother. Charges such as accessory after the fact OR conspiracy to commit murder OR somethign along those lines. I really think a plea deal has already been negotiated and these charges will just ensure the brother cannot back out of the deal.

I did begin to wonder if a female person(s) may be part of the additional charges. Maybe there will be secondary charges and they wont arrest them till after the PC. Somehow I keep thinking a female could be involved.

Were there any known female enemies of Holly that would also know ZA and his cohorts. Like maybe that school that Holly was getting ready to take the test with. Could that have been a tie with someone.

That makes sense. "Ahem... attention criminals. We are holding a grand jury today and plan to arrest someone shortly afterward. Stand by."

That would be the way to go if you wanted to start a stampede out of town ,LOL.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/2...ce-new-significant-details-in-holly-bobo-case

Adams and another inmate named SC were both in court March 4, and Adams realized the other guy was being transferred to Obion County jail. He then asked SC to give his brother that message. The reason it was discovered was because SC told his girlfriend about it and THAT call was recorded.

We were just commenting on this tweet from earlier today~

Chris Conte ‏@chrisconte 28m
TBI apparently learned about Zach Adams trying to send message to his brother through inmate by recorded phone conversations #hollybobo @NC5

I can only surmise, this other inmate, talked to someone on the phone..and they heard that, then asked him about it and then he spilled the beans and said who was there at the time of the threat?

Good points. I totally agree.

I would think that if they were not already in jail then LE would not hold the presser until the person(s) were arrested from the new charges.

I am now more inclined to think it has to be the brother. Charges such as accessory after the fact OR conspiracy to commit murder OR somethign along those lines. I really think a plea deal has already been negotiated and these charges will just ensure the brother cannot back out of the deal.

I did begin to wonder if a female person(s) may be part of the additional charges. Maybe there will be secondary charges and they wont arrest them till after the PC. Somehow I keep thinking a female could be involved.

Were there any known female enemies of Holly that would also know ZA and his cohorts.

Or it may be someone who we know that is in jail...that we haven't been able to talk about for a while, who is the best friend/cohort of ZA...JA. and that would not be John Dylan Adams.

A special agent with TBI testified along with the inmate who Adams allegedly tried to pass the message through. Sean Cooper was brought in from the Obion County jail.
Cooper testified that he and Adams were both in court on March 4 for hearings in their cases. Both were being held in the hallway outside the courtroom when a bailiff allegedly told Cooper that he was likely not going to be bailed out, but would be transferred to Obion County Jail.

Cooper said Adams heard what the bailiff told him and made his way over to him. Adams allegedly asked Cooper if he knew he was and if he could pass a message along to federal prisoners. Cooper said Adams then told to give a message to his brother, who was also being held at the Obion County jail.

An affidavit said the message said in part "he's the one who started this s*** and if he don't shut his mouth he will be in the hole beside her."

The TBI found out about that message because Cooper told his girlfriend about it over the jail phone.

Or it may be someone who we know that is in jail...that we haven't been able to talk about for a while, who is the best friend/cohort of ZA...JA. and that would not be John Dylan Adams.

I like how your thinking! Good angle.

I like how your thinking! Good angle.

But of course, I'm not going to rule out any charges against Dylan Adams tho...he knew something and it took how many years now for him to come forward?

I think charges are coming against him too, but I truly believe there is more.

I wish I had read your link before I posted before....then I read it....time for me to step away from the computer, I'm over looking things now lol

How did ZA know his brother was saying too much? Wonder how he found out. Maybe his attorney was informed somehow.

But of course, I'm not going to rule out any charges against Dylan Adams tho...he knew something and it took how many years now for him to come forward?

I think charges are coming against him too, but I truly believe there is more.

Nothing and no one can be ruled out thats for sure. Whatever DA's involvement is I suspect there will be a plea for a lessor charge in exchange for his testimony.

Looks like ZA is due back in court tomorrow for a status hearing.

I keep thinking about the announcement of the pressor, its as if they KNEW the GJ would agree to the charges. That says (t me anyway) there is very significant evidence against whomever the GJ was meeting about.

Come on 4PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member