Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #3 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still reading last night's posts, but something struck me and I want to say this before I forget. I thought it was so weird that they charged ZA with attacking that woman, held him without bail, and now she's dropping the charges. Everything seems to have broken loose right after that.

I wonder if they convinced her to file charges so they could get him off the street and increase their chances that people would start answering their questions about Holly. They did start talking, the dam broke, and now they don't need to try him for attacking her, so she drops the charges. They might have even told her she wouldn't have to go to trial. Just help them change the status quo by getting him off the street.

Just a thought...

My opinions only, no facts here:

As I stated in my timeline: "A lot of people may be talking at this point or later-on, but who is telling the whole truth?"

For the record, I have never felt Holly was involved in anything the slightest bit nefarious. But I think there is some type of revenge...or something, I can't put my finger on it.....that is the true motive for this crime.

A situation where Holly was used to scare someone into paying owed money or complying to do something was my thought!! Then it became out of hand. My opinion only, and there really is no excuse for what happened even if it started out as something else!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I stated in my timeline: "A lot of people may be talking at this point or later-on, but who is telling the whole truth?"

ITA. And that's the rub. These career criminals are a stranger to the truth. jmo

Even though I didn't think it was so, I kept hoping in the recesses of my mind that one of these drug trucks picked up Holly from her kidnappers. I tried to hope against hope that she was alive.

The trucks this article is about are local mules. The ones that may would have picked her up are not in the same group as the ones in the article think livestock.

In the interview, Holly's friend describes how a man who looked a lot like Shayne Austin appeared to be stalking them when she and Holly were on a double date.

He kept staring at them, on his phone, would watch, look back...did about 4 or 5 times.

4 days before her disappearance.

He was wearing camouflage from head to toe.

The sketch (shown in the interview) that was drawn when she went to TBI appears to be a dead ringer for Shayne Austin.

"The Sketch of the stalker from the coon hunter was completed a few weeks after HB's abduction, Why wasn't it released to the public by the TBI"?

Holly Bobo friend describes Man in Camo @ Coon Hunt..
http://www.wsmv.com/story/25397291/bobo-friend-describes-man-in-camouflage-at-coon-hunt

TV 5 Facebook Link

https://www.facebook.com/WSMVTV

With an indigent suspect in Criminal Court the judge will appoint a defense attorney, which is not the same thing as using a public defender, who are assigned to less important cases at a Sessions Court level. The state will pay the fee at the going rate, as someone else said.

Thanks for posting! This answers the coon hunt question that some have had …

Per Candance Wood, Holly’s friend, they doubled dated at the coon hunt.

So, yes, Holly was at the coon hunt. (some posters have been saying that was a rumor)

**Very important**
Also, a man, kept looking at Candance and Holly, then looking at his phone, only to look back in their direction. Candance felt uneasy. She did not know if he was looking at her or at Holly but he was looking at one of them. (She did not mention where the guys, their dates - boyfriends were at this point).
This was four days before the disappearance of Holly. After hearing of Holly’s kidnapping, Candance reflected on the coon hunt creepy event, called Karen and told her. Karen told her to report it. She reported to the TBI. A sketch was done which was showed and compared in this news report to Shayne Austin’s picture. Looks just like him!

So, this was the stalking at the coon hunt. A premeditated act was being planned four days before Holly’s kidnapping.

For the record, about the Coon Hunt:

No one here is knowingly spreading misinformation about it. No one ever said Holly wasn't there, but that the details were debunked by the family spokesperson. Here's the post I wrote about it yesterday with the video of the spokesperson talking about the Coon Hunt:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Holly Bobo, still missing from TN, *ARREST* 2014 discussion #3

The original story said that Holly "sang" at the Coon Hunt and that drew attention to her. Now her friend Candace says they were just there with their dates and a guy was looking them up and down. I'm glad she's finally talking about it.
http://www.wsmv.com/story/25397291/bobo-friend-describes-man-in-camouflage-at-raccoon-hunt

But that's different from the original story that was all over the internet from her other friend Danielle.

The family spokesperson said she did not sing at that Coon Hunt.

The original story said that Holly's mother confronted Zach and others.

The family spokesperson said the mother was not there.

No one ever said that Holly wasn't at the Coon Hunt. Only that she didn't sing and her mother wasn't there.

Why the family and everyone else held back details for so long while all this misinformation was spread around is a mystery. Maybe TBI wanted to bring down these indictments before they talked about it.

Rumors really are unverified before they are verified. If we believe every rumor we hear it doesn't really help to get to the truth of the matter.

One more thing - why would it be strange for someone to be in "head-to-toe camouflage" at a Coon Hunt? :waitasec:

I think the important thing about Shayne Austin was that he was staring at them and talking into his phone, not what he was wearing.

A situation where Holly was used to scare someone into paying owed money or complying to do something was my thought!! Then it became out of hand. My opinion only, and there really is no excuse for what happened even if it started out as something else!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that were the case then there would be phone calls made making demands when she was first kidnapped.

Who in the Bobo family would owe money to the A-Train? In three years no one has ever said any of the Bobo family members even associated with these creeps.

One more thing - why would it be strange for someone to be in "head-to-toe camouflage" at a Coon Hunt? :waitasec:

I think the important thing about Shayne Austin was that he was staring at them and talking into his phone, not what he was wearing.

I think you are right TF, although I saw pictures from the coon hunt, and plenty weren't dressed in camo. It wasn't the coon hunt itself they were at, but from what I gather it was the dinner, and perhaps a dance afterwards.

She only described what he was wearing as an add-on.

You are correct though, it seems whoever this person was....was already beginning to stalk Holly prior to taking her. And he may have even taken a photo of Holly and her friend together with his phone and sent it back to whoever he was on the phone with.

Chilling no doubt.

With an indigent suspect in Criminal Court the judge will appoint a defense attorney, which is not the same thing as using a public defender, who are assigned to less important cases at a Sessions Court level. The state will pay the fee at the going rate, as someone else said.

For the record, about the Coon Hunt:

No one here is knowingly spreading misinformation about it. No one ever said Holly wasn't there, but that the details were debunked by the family spokesperson. Here's the post I wrote about it yesterday with the video of the spokesperson talking about the Coon Hunt:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Holly Bobo, still missing from TN, *ARREST* 2014 discussion #3

The original story said that Holly "sang" at the Coon Hunt and that drew attention to her. Now her friend Candace says they were just there with their dates and a guy was looking them up and down. I'm glad she's finally talking about it.
http://www.wsmv.com/story/25397291/bobo-friend-describes-man-in-camouflage-at-raccoon-hunt

But that's different from the original story that was all over the internet from her other friend Danielle.

The family spokesperson said she did not sing at that Coon Hunt.

The original story said that Holly's mother confronted Zach and others.

The family spokesperson said the mother was not there.

No one ever said that Holly wasn't at the Coon Hunt. Only that she didn't sing and her mother wasn't there.

Why the family and everyone else held back details for so long while all this misinformation was spread around is a mystery. Maybe TBI wanted to bring down these indictments before they talked about it.

Rumors really are unverified before they are verified. If we believe every rumor we hear it doesn't really help to get to the truth of the matter.

And I think another part of the rumor that is wrong is that Zack was even there. I think Candace would remember seeing either Zach or Big Dude Autry there. So I think it may have been Austin who was the only one of the 'gang' who was there ....maybe stalking women that the A-train may have wanted to take later on. Maybe he was sent out as the 'spotter,'

Since the coon hunt is such a big event in that area what better way to mingle and spot a pretty girl to target? :(

I had already mentioned earlier when some of these sexual predators kidnap their victims they stalk the victim for days before actually kidnapping them.

IMO

I'm anxious this morning....ready for that other arrest to happen. And thinking there might be another or two.
They have several witnesses that have sworn affidavits that Holly was seen after her death. Who are these people?

<BBM for focus>

ThoughtFox, it is not an actual Coon Hunt, but more of a festival & coon dog competition. I attended the Coon Hunt in 2012. Most of the folks in attendance are dressed in casual attire; TShirts & jeans, etc; https://www.google.com/search?q=coo...a=X&ei=UTRiU9izD8LjsASP94LADg&ved=0CFYQ9QEwBg

Although, it would not be unusual for someone to wear full camo to the Coon Hunt Festival Charity Event, few actually do. Imo, the friend's red flags/hinky meter were set off on the day of the coon hunt due to the stalking/starring incident, but were likely ignored as just an overreaction. Four days later when the description of HB's abductor was released wearing full camo. The combination of the two allowed her friend to connect the dots..jmo

Footnote: The attendance @ the 2012 Decatur County Coon Hunt was way off... The DC Coon Hunt is billed as the largest in the world..

Most cases have the same problems when the suspects are the scum of the earth like we have here in this case. The witnesses who testify against them are usually criminals themselves or have a lot of baggage of their own. One reason they may not have told what really happened for so long may have been to protect themselves. In cases like this you just don't get many Mr. Rogers or Mother Theresa types who testify. When anyone hangs around with dogs who have fleas they too will have fleas. I think jurors understand that.

However; through the years I have seen many witnesses like this testify in trials, and must admit their testimony was vital in getting a conviction. What usually happens with the testimony of these kind of witnesses the DA will have supporting evidence to back up their testimonies. In the cases that I have kept up with the jury does tend to believe witnesses like we are going to see in this trial.

Also it seems numerous people are talking with LE now and maybe even more will speak with LE before the trials commence. While one or two may be lying, if they are given some kind of deal to testify, it will be hard pressed for the jury to believe that ALL are lying. The truth/credibility grows in numbers sometimes and gets weightier and weightier as it is compounded.

The ones who will testify will have told LE things before they went in do to the extensive search warrants at various location and LE found that supporting evidence. Meaning they had to be telling the truth beforehand to even be able to tell the TBI/FBI where to look for certain items. So the witnesses they will use will be those who have backup evidence to support what they have said.
JMO

<BBM for focus>

ThoughtFox, it is not an actual Coon Hunt, but more of a festival & coon dog competition. I attended the Coon Hunt in 2012. Most of the folks in attendance are dressed in casual attire; TShirts & jeans, etc; https://www.google.com/search?q=coo...a=X&ei=UTRiU9izD8LjsASP94LADg&ved=0CFYQ9QEwBg

Although, it would not be unusual for someone to wear full camo to the Coon Hunt Festival Charity Event, few actually do. Imo, the friend's red flags/hinky meter were set off on the day of the coon hunt due to the stalking/starring incident, but were likely ignored as just an overreaction. Four days later when the description of HB's abductor was released wearing full camo. The combination of the two allowed her friend to connect the dots..jmo

Footnote: The attendance @ the 2012 Decatur County Coon Hunt was way off... The DC Coon Hunt is billed as the largest in the world..

It just shows the Bobo family and Holly's friends were doing everything possible to help find out who took Holly ...........only for the police to not even put the composite sketch out.:mad: Unforgivable! The sketch looks just like Austin to me, and I don't even live in that community.

No wonder there has been so much friction between the Bobo family and the police. :banghead:

Did you see the photo of Karen sitting in the courtroom when Autry was inside? OMG if looks could kill the big buffoon would have died right there.

IMO

A couple of things jump out at me as I re-read this morning:

1. ZA saying, "I'm not the one."
2. JA saying, " Hand to god, I'm innocent."
3. The composite sketch of the camo man Holly's friend saw at the coon hunt dinner. It's clearly SA.
4. SA was offered immunity in exchange for his help on the case, and then the prosecution rescinded the offer, stating he broke the terms of the agreement by not being completely honest.

If CB's description of the abductor is accurate, then it couldn't have been JA. Also doubtful it was ZA, based on physicality. That leaves either SA, or someone we haven't yet heard of. My guess is that it WAS SA. That puts him square in the middle of things.

Physical evidence, along with the testimony of DA, puts Holly in ZA home. That puts ZA square in the middle of things.

So....where the heck does JA fit in? And do his statements, along with ZA's statements, mean the 2 plan on shoving SA under the bus? Is it possible SA actually did the deed and ZA and JA helped him cover it up? You could almost believe that JA would help his brother out of a mess...but ZA?! Not seeing that at all.

Anyway, just thinking out loud this morning. Carry on.

A couple of things jump out at me as I re-read this morning:

1. ZA saying, "I'm not the one."
2. JA saying, " Hand to god, I'm innocent."
3. The composite sketch of the camo man Holly's friend saw at the coon hunt dinner. It's clearly SA.
4. SA was offered immunity in exchange for his help on the case, and then the prosecution rescinded the offer, stating he broke the terms of the agreement by not being completely honest.

If CB's description of the abductor is accurate, then it couldn't have been JA. Also doubtful it was ZA, based on physicality. That leaves either SA, or someone we haven't yet heard of. My guess is that it WAS SA. That puts him square in the middle of things.

Physical evidence, along with the testimony of DA, puts Holly in ZA home. That puts ZA square in the middle of things.

So....where the heck does JA fit in?

Square in the middle of things too. Right in Adams' home brutalizing Holly along with the others.

It makes sense to me if Dylan found the courage to rat his own brother out he is going to roll on all of them. That may be why Austin's immunity deal has been rescinded as well.

If I had a dollar for every time I have heard a guilty suspect say they aren't 'the one" I could go on a mini-vaca!:floorlaugh: They were all 'the one.' IMO

IMO

Folks, I am from Hardin Co., TN; the next county over from Decatur County. Still have many relatives living all around there. I always joke with folks and tell them that if you believe in Adam & Eve, then we are all related.. Seriously, there were only two places to meet your spouses in rural areas of the south; Church and Corn Shuckings...
Still joking, but there is a lot of truth in that.
Imo, I wouldn't focus too much on the coincidence of the suspects being relatives. Remember we are dealing with psychopathic personalities of violent recidivist career criminal meth heads.

'Blame the Brain'...'Vanderbuilt University Researchers found that Psychopaths are Wired Differently'.. 'They Crave Rewards, No Matter the Cost'...

http://www.smartplanet.com/blog/science-scope/blame-the-brain-psychopaths-are-wired-differently/

And there is a lot of confusion about the actual relationship of Autry, Austin, and the Bobos anyway.

I do believe the article linked stating Autry was a first cousin is totally false. No where have I read that to be true. I have heard that Austin is a second cousin but then last night 'over there' they said they were step-cousins due to a remarriage in the family.

Whatever the relationship is I do not believe any of the Bobos ever associated with any of this creepy characters.

I have second cousins I never see even though they live in the same county as I do.

IMO

Square in the middle of things too. Right in Adams' home brutalizing Holly along with the others.

It makes sense to me if Dylan found the courage to rat his own brother out he is going to roll on all of them. That may be why Austin's immunity deal has been rescinded as well.

If I had a dollar for every time I have heard a guilty suspect say they aren't 'the one" I could go on a mini-vaca!:floorlaugh: They were all 'the one.' IMO

IMO

Sure, but that wasn't my point. I was simply pondering what they said, and why they might have said it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa