Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #3 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just shows the Bobo family and Holly's friends were doing everything possible to help find out who took Holly ...........only for the police to not even put the composite sketch out.:mad: Unforgivable! The sketch looks just like Austin to me, and I don't even live in that community.

No wonder there has been so much friction between the Bobo family and the police. :banghead:

Did you see the photo of Karen sitting in the courtroom when Autry was inside? OMG if looks could kill the big buffoon would have died right there.

IMO

oceanblueeyes, if you will remember, the Bobo family was sequestered and silenced by the TBI/FBI for months and maybe even a year after the abduction.

Wish I had a nickel for every time we heard the statement from the TBI's many PIOs; "I'm sorry, I can't release that info, this is an ongoing investigation"... The American public is a very valuable investigative resource to squander...

There is no doubt in my mind that the antiquated investigative strategy of silence and misinfo by the TBI/FBI is why we are here over 3 years later, still awaiting justice and asking Why?...

Hopefully, there were valuable lessons learned from Holly Bobo's tragic abduction/murder.. Until there is an overhaul in the TBI's leadership, and the TN Justice system, that brings them up into the 21st century.. Sadly I doubt it..

"Bring Her Home" (Holly Bobo) - YouTube

As most of you know, I have bordered on being excommunicated due to my over-the-top criticism of local authorities and TBI. So I am trying to tender my comments by saying it is totally ludicrous that this witness (Candace Wood) went to the trouble of contacting TBI the DAY AFTER HOLLY WAS ABDUCTED....she gave clear and confirmable testimony about a recent creepy event.....even was willing to submit to a sketch artist her remembrance of this freak....and TBI DID NOT PUT IT OUT TO THE PUBLIC!!!!!

It was obviously SA! My gosh....the A Gang were all connected to this! They are well known criminals! How could TBI let the ball drop like this? I mean, good grief...for all we know, Holly could have been alive on day 2!

I just get so bent out of shape I have to go eat a butterfinger and watch an episode of Maury Povich just to take my mind off of it for a minute! Now where is my blood pressure pill?!!

Sure, but that wasn't my point. I was simply pondering what they said, and why they might have said it. :)

I know. I was just kidding with you. We have to lighten up sometimes in cases so sad as this.:seeya:

I think they said it they way they said it because they wanted to blame the other one. Pointing finger defense. Which is so common when several thugs are involved in one crime.

I am not sure it was SA that originally abducted Holly. There has always been a problem with eye witness descriptions anyway. They are usually way off on height and weight and full camo makes someone appear larger than they are anyway.

The only thing about SA being the abductor he looks short but I don't know if he is or not. Clint is short too so I just don't see him describing the abductor as being as tall as 6 ft. Although I haven't seen where SA height has been listed. Do you know how tall SA is?

Like I told n/t yesterday I really am not that interested in who originally abducted her because I firmly believe everyone involved held her against her will at some point in time and are guilty of AK and murder.

Of course it would be interesting to know.:)

But if I was a juror it wouldn't make a difference on the AK charge against ZA, JA, and possibly SA if he too is arrested and charged the same. They would all be equally guilty in the eyes of the law.

IMO

I thought it was very interesting yesterday when the Judge was talking to ZA. He told him and his lawyer they had four months, iiirc, to work out any plea deal because after then he wouldn't be accepting any plea deals and the death penalty would be on the table. (Paraphrasing from memory)

It was like he was telling him "boy you better try to plea or you are going to be on death row.' Just my opinion based on how he said it.

Did anyone else notice that?

IMO

I know. I was just kidding with you. We have to lighten up sometimes in cases so sad as this.:seeya:

I think they said it they way they said it because they wanted to blame the other one. Pointing finger defense. Which is so common when several thugs are involved in one crime.

I am not sure it was SA that originally abducted Holly. There has always been a problem with eye witness descriptions anyway. They are usually way off on height and weight and full camo makes someone appear larger than they are anyway.

The only thing about SA being the abductor he looks short but I don't know if he is or not. Clint is short too so I just don't see him describing the abductor as being as tall as 6 ft. Although I haven't seen where SA height has been listed. Do you know how tall SA is?

Like I told n/t yesterday I really am not that interested in who originally abducted her because I firmly believe everyone involved held her against her will at some point in time and are guilty of AK and murder.

Of course it would be interesting to know.:)

But if I was a juror it wouldn't make a difference on the AR charge against ZA, JA, and possibly SA if he too is arrested and charged the same. They would all be equally guilty in the eyes of the law.

IMO

Imo, of the three suspects indicted so far, ZA best fits CB's description of the abductor/perp. We know that ZA also has full camo attire based on his Facebook post/photo; 'Who am I looking for'?...

ZA, likely an alpha male and the leader of the pack/A gang, imo, would have done the actual deed himself. Imo, there was only one person that carried out the abduction and initial transport while the others were waiting for their arrival at the unknown original safe haven. jmo

Imo, of the three suspects indicted so far, ZA best fits CB's description of the abductor/perp. We know that ZA also has full camo attire based on his Facebook post/photo; 'Who am I looking for'?...

ZA, likely an alpha male and the leader of the pack/A gang, imo, would have done the actual deed himself. Imo, there was only one person that carried out the abduction and initial transport while the others were waiting for their arrival at the unknown original safe haven. jmo

BBM

5 ft 10 to 6 ft? 200 lbs? ZA?!

But anyway, I have so many issue with CB's account of the kidnapping...who the heck knows?

I'm still reading last night's posts, but something struck me and I want to say this before I forget. I thought it was so weird that they charged ZA with attacking that woman, held him without bail, and now she's dropping the charges. Everything seems to have broken loose right after that.

I wonder if they convinced her to file charges so they could get him off the street and increase their chances that people would start answering their questions about Holly. They did start talking, the dam broke, and now they don't need to try him for attacking her, so she drops the charges. They might have even told her she wouldn't have to go to trial. Just help them change the status quo by getting him off the street.

Just a thought...

I have been wondering who the other people may be besides SA that Gwyn referred to who could be expecting a knock at the door and it brought me to this thought. AB did not go through that whole exercise of bringing the charge against ZA for nothing. She happens to own the van that was involved in the pearl heist. She is also ZA's girlfriends sister and so, IMO she is another likely character who may have seen Holly in ZA's house and did nothing.
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/2...al-details-leading-up-to-zachary-adams-arrest

IMO Anyone who did nothing is guilty of obstruction, conspiracy or accessory. So she may have gotten a deal as long as she was willing to testify in the assault charge and may have lost that deal by asking not to prosecute.
IMO we have not heard the last of the Brays or the pearl heist.

I have been wondering who the other people may be besides SA that Gwyn referred to who could be expecting a knock at the door and it brought me to this thought. AB did not go through that whole exercise of bringing the charge against ZA for nothing. She happens to own the van that was involved in the pearl heist. She is also ZA's girlfriends sister and so, IMO she is another likely character who may have seen Holly in ZA's house and did nothing.
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/2...al-details-leading-up-to-zachary-adams-arrest

IMO Anyone who did nothing is guilty of obstruction, conspiracy or accessory. So she may have gotten a deal as long as she was willing to testify in the assault charge and may have lost that deal by asking not to prosecute.
IMO we have not heard the last of the Brays or the pearl heist.

This is interesting.

http://www.fws.gov/southeast/news/1998/r98-063.html

Is there another court proceeding today, or did I mishear?

:seeya: Good Morning, Y'all !

Anyone think they will be some more action today or tomorrow ?

I think it is clear who the next :jail: is ...

:moo:

ITA. And that's the rub. These career criminals are a stranger to the truth. jmo

BBM:

:seeya: Is that you Judge Strickland ? :floorlaugh:

Sorry, I couldn't resist ... Judge Strickland said same about the felon Casey Anthony.

:seeya:

My opinions only, no facts here:

This aspect of my timeline still puzzles me. Particularly now, since we apparently have a crowd of suspects, meaning that on the face of it, this is a conspiracy. It was carefully planned. Yet, the designated abductor spends ten or so minutes yakking with Holly AND none of the conspirators knew that her brother was still at home, or even crazier- none of the conspirators knew that she had a brother!?

A more logical explanation would be that originally only the abductor knew about the planned crime, and the remaining suspects became involved afterwards.

But for the sake of argument, let us pretend that all of the suspects were involved in planning and carrying out the abduction. If that were the case, I would still be looking for a master ringleader who is not yet arrested.

Just jumping off your post...

Speaking of "time lines"...

Has LE figured out alibis of this gang during the time range of Holly's abduction...And time after?

Or is this too hard to pinpoint at this time?

:dunno:

Speaking of "time lines"...

Has LE figured out alibis of this gang during the time range of Holly's abduction...And time after?

Or is this too hard to pinpoint at this time?

No mention of any details has ever been made.

I'm anxious this morning....ready for that other arrest to happen. And thinking there might be another or two.
They have several witnesses that have sworn affidavits that Holly was seen after her death. Who are these people?

I, too, (as I imagine we ALL are) am quite curious as to who these witnesses that saw Holly at ZA's house after the abduction...

:waitasec:

<BBM for focus>

ThoughtFox, it is not an actual Coon Hunt, but more of a festival & coon dog competition. I attended the Coon Hunt in 2012. Most of the folks in attendance are dressed in casual attire; TShirts & jeans, etc; https://www.google.com/search?q=coo...a=X&ei=UTRiU9izD8LjsASP94LADg&ved=0CFYQ9QEwBg

Although, it would not be unusual for someone to wear full camo to the Coon Hunt Festival Charity Event, few actually do. Imo, the friend's red flags/hinky meter were set off on the day of the coon hunt due to the stalking/starring incident, but were likely ignored as just an overreaction. Four days later when the description of HB's abductor was released wearing full camo. The combination of the two allowed her friend to connect the dots..jmo

Footnote: The attendance @ the 2012 Decatur County Coon Hunt was way off... The DC Coon Hunt is billed as the largest in the world..

would LE be able to get the information/pics/texts/etc. SA took at the Coon Hunt after this amount of time?

Does the phone even exist anymore?

In fact... After this amount of time... Could information be retrieved from ANY
of the cell phones of the perps/witnesses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member