Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the voice on recording really say "Malaysian 370" The name of airline is Malaysia, isn't it. This would be a easy mistake for a random person to make, but surely the captain , who would be identifying himself many times a day as he is flying, and has worked for Malaysia airlines for many years, would not use the wrong name.

That is only if we believe Imarstats data. Since not 1 piece of debri or 1 hint that the plane is actually South I am forced to put Immarstats analysis on a list along with other theories at this point.

I had high hopes for them but am sorely disappointed so far. It may still turn up somewhere close to where they are but until I see some proof I am treating it just like any of the other theories.

My biggest issue with the search efforts is that they dont seem to take ALL other reports seriously enough. Like someone said, each report needs to be investigated and then either debunked or not officially. Not just someone from Malaysia saying we dont think its credible. Who cares what you think. Go investigate and determine 100% for certain whether it is the plane or not.

Below are most all the serious reports of possibly where the plane is. Some of these are relatively new udpates.
===========================================

1-The Geo? report claiming near Bangladesh. Needs to be checked out and debunked or not. I think Bangladesh says they will look. Good.
STATUS = outstanding

2-Singapore saying they found debris on very recent satellite images. Over 120 pieces of debris on surface of water. Not too far from Austrailia search area. This needs checked out immediately. Why dont we hear more about this type of stuff. Do they just ignore these reports.
STATUS = outstanding

3-Guy on beach found debri in Austrailia with rivets. Sure looked like a plane part. Officials seem to want to say this is not it. Not sure how they made that determination. The debri looked "fresh" to me. It wasnt too old looking.
STATUS = outstanding , but officials are saying debunked

4-The Tomrod pilot guy who spotted image on satellite pictures that looked like a shartk (it seems this may be an old report though as we thought we saw this before). Was this ever debunked or not. Who knows.
STATUS = outstanding

5-The Mynamar sightings of low flying plane that zoomed close to ground. Many witnesses to this. Was this even checked out? Who knows.
STATUS = outstanding

6-The oil rig guy that saw fire ball the very early morning plane disappeared. Was this ever seriously checked out? Who knows.
STATUS = outstanding

7-Immarstat search west of Perth. Nothing found at all after tons of man hours and effot.
They did hear pings but could have been submarines IMO. Officials think this is where plane is. They are still looking.
STATUS = outstanding

8-Fire extinguisher bottle found washed up on a beach. Sure looked like 1 that could come from a plane. Officials verbally didnt think it was part of plane. Did they really do good analsysis of it? Who knows.
STATUS = outstanding

This above is why I am so frustrated with the search effort organization. They should be creating this list and then having the status officially udpated to "debunked" only AFTER serious investigation. From what we have seen there has not been serious investigation of SOME of these other reports. I do believe some were better investigated than others but for each one, they need to provide details of how they made their determination. They need a written report of each one of these items and how they made their conclusion of debunked. This is way too serious of a matter and everything needs to be done seriously and officially with supporting documentation to support their conclusions.

So that takes us to the latest report from Malaysia. Did that report have any of these items listed and a detailed analysis of each item with a summary of its status. If the answer is no, then my conlusion is the search organization at the top is being horribly done and it is no wonder they cant find the plane. They have put all their eggs in 1 basket and are discounting ALL else IMO.

Thank you for your post

I am more confident that the plane is somewhere in the vast uncharted waters of the area they are searching now..unfortunately that area is also extremely deep

I believe that the towed pinger locator did pick up the signals of the underwater locator beacons...

NO debris is one of the biggest mysterious regarding this disappearance

Does the voice on recording really say "Malaysian 370" The name of airline is Malaysia, isn't it. This would be a easy mistake for a random person to make, but surely the captain , who would be identifying himself many times a day as he is flying, and has worked for Malaysia airlines for many years, would not use the wrong name.

I don't see any thing amiss with saying Malaysian 370..he was referring to themselves/the flight/the airline..

IE..Alaska Airlines..a sign off would be Alaskan ___

In the recording I hear, and it is difficult to make out at times, that they all used the word Malaysian..the ATC, and the Pilot

What bugs me the most is the 2 mins between ATC communication and ACARS turned off. :banghead:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but they don’t yet know exactly when the ACARS stopped working/was turned off, right?

They know it made a transmission at 1:07am, and they know it didn’t make the next expected transmission at 1:37am, but they don’t know if it was turned off, or if stopped working due to mechanical failure.

I thought it was the same thing with the transponder - they say it was “turned off”, but they don’t actually know yet, if I’m not mistaken.

I don’t think they’ll actually know until they have the FDR.

I know what you mean though, because it’s so bizarre that the whole thing really comes down to what happened in those two minutes.

and..............your freaking me out with :

2-Singapore saying they found debris on very recent satellite images. Over 120 pieces of debris on surface of water. Not too far from Austrailia search area. This needs checked out immediately. Why dont we hear more about this type of stuff. Do they just ignore these reports.
STATUS = outstanding

<modsnip>

That is only if we believe Imarstats data. Since not 1 piece of debri or 1 hint that the plane is actually South I am forced to put Immarstats analysis on a list along with other theories at this point.

I had high hopes for them but am sorely disappointed so far. It may still turn up somewhere close to where they are but until I see some proof I am treating it just like any of the other theories.

My biggest issue with the search efforts is that they dont seem to take ALL other reports seriously enough. Like someone said, each report needs to be investigated and then either debunked or not officially. Not just someone from Malaysia saying we dont think its credible. Who cares what you think. Go investigate and determine 100% for certain whether it is the plane or not.

Below are most all the serious reports of possibly where the plane is. Some of these are relatively new udpates.
===========================================

1-The Geo? report claiming near Bangladesh. Needs to be checked out and debunked or not. I think Bangladesh says they will look. Good.
STATUS = outstanding

STATUS = outstanding

took out rest of your great post !

What bugs me the most is the 2 mins between ATC communication and ACARS turned off. :banghead:

Correct me if I&#8217;m wrong, but they don&#8217;t yet know exactly when the ACARS stopped working/was turned off, right?

They know it made a transmission at 1:07am, and they know it didn&#8217;t make the next expected transmission at 1:37am, but they don&#8217;t know if it was turned off, or if stopped working due to mechanical failure.

I thought it was the same thing with the transponder - they say it was &#8220;turned off&#8221;, but they don&#8217;t actually know yet, if I&#8217;m not mistaken.

I don&#8217;t think they&#8217;ll actually know until they have the FDR.

I know what you mean though, because it&#8217;s so bizarre that the whole thing really comes down to what happened in those two minutes.

The 2 mins has to do with the final sign off with KL ATC and the time Vietnam tried contacting MH370..this is the 2 mins inwhich the airplane deviated from its course and the transponder was turned off.

1:19am final communication between KL ATC who told them to sign in with HoChiMinh ATC and the sqwuak number followed by a pilot saying Goodnight Malaysian 370

AT 1:21am Vietnam ATC tried contacting MH370 because it failed to sign in with them and they noticed it was no longer on civilian radar

ACARS last transmission was at 1:07am..it was supposed to communicate again at 1:37 but did not

I too understand what ElleElle was saying...in those 2 minutes the plane disappeared from civilian radar, no one was able to see it or communicate with the aircraft, the plane deviated from its scheduled flight path and headed westward flying back over Malaysia.
But Instead of continuing it in that direction over Indonesia the plane then headed north west and then turned southward...bypassing Indonesia airspace...

It was the appropriate call sign for Malaysian Airline System
Alaska Airlines is Alaska *advertiser censored*
British Airways is Speed bird *advertiser censored*
American West airlines is Cactus *advertiser censored*

for example.

The 2 mins has to do with the final sign off with KL ATC and the time Vietnam tried contacting MH370..this is the 2 mins inwhich the airplane deviated from its course and the transponder was turned off.

1:19am final communication between KL ATC who told them to sign in with HoChiMinh ATC and the sqwuak number followed by a pilot saying Goodnight Malaysian 370

AT 1:21am Vietnam ATC tried contacting MH370 because it failed to sign in with them and they noticed it was no longer on civilian radar

ACARS last transmission was at 1:07am..it was supposed to communicate again at 1:37 but did not

I too understand what ElleElle was saying...in those 2 minutes the plane disappeared from civilian radar, no one was able to see it or communicate with the aircraft, the plane deviated from its scheduled flight path and headed westward flying back over Malaysia.
But Instead of continuing it in that direction over Indonesia the plane then headed north west and then turned southward...bypassing Indonesia airspace...

The plane was taken off course, the tracking system was disabled. The co-pilot stated no indication of emergency in his sign off.

Being that ATC would not have seen his eyes winking the only recourse would be to verbalize some sort of hint.

Its really perplexing that everyone is overlooking the fact that the plane was hijacked.

From reading transcripts it is interesting how the cockpit switches from using MAS370 over to Malaysian 370. The ATC just repeats so the actual change to begin using Malaysian is done by cockpit. Hmmmmm

The plane was taken off course, the tracking system was disabled. The co-pilot stated no indication of emergency in his sign off.

Being that ATC would not have seen his eyes winking the only recourse would be to verbalize some sort of hint.

Its really perplexing that everyone is overlooking the fact that the plane was hijacked.

IMO
We are not overlooking on this thread but we have been instructed to post theories on what happened to MH370 the Theory Thread not this one

I don't know if its a fact the plane was hijacked but I can entertain that theory

"[Prime Minister Najib Razak] set, as a guiding principle, the rule that as long as the release of a particular piece of information does not hamper the investigation or the search operation, in the interests of openness and transparency, the information should be made public," an accompanying government statement said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-05-01/malaysia-airlines-mh370-preliminary-report-released/5424888

BBM

Awww ... understandable, but .... but ... 5 pages is all we get :sigh:

"The equivalent preliminary report on Air France 447 was 128 pages long. That report by, produced by France's aviation safety agency just one month after the plane went missing in 2009, offered specific details on communication between various air traffic control centers."

http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/...-Before-Search-For-Plane-Began-257491011.html

OH I dont know that math ---I will delete post but if your good at it trying to figure out how big the batteries were! How much did they weigh each? The interesting part of the batteries is that it concretly outlines misinformation- going from some fruit, to some small Lithium batteries, to..............................

CARIIS where did you get those numbers?
I scanned to cargo manifest(Weights are in Metric) but did not notice the individual weights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23