Casey Anthony Deposition FILED 2.25.2014

When did Charles Greene jump ship? I thought he was still on board as her Civil Case Attorney...though Mason seems to be more involved in her Civil/Bankruptcy Cases for a Criminal Defense Attorney

Debra Ferwerda quit in November 2013.
Other unnamed attorneys quit at the same time.
I believe Andrew Chmelir and Charles Greene quit at that time.
Neither of these attorneys ever filed a Notice of Appearance in the bankruptcy case, so they would not need to file a Notice of Withdrawal when they quit.

We have not seen Charles Greene on the latest filings of Zenaida and Kronk, as receiving copies of the documents on behalf of Casey for several months now -- since at least March of 2014.

CASEY ANTHONY MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT - AFFIDAVIT
in ZENAIDA case

Casey Anthony attorney David Schrader filed her AFFIDAVIT, to go with their Motion for Summary Judgment.

Interesting note is that the AFFIDAVIT is Notarized by P.I. Patrick J. McKenna on April 25, 2014!
Pat McKenna is the famous OJ Simpson P.I., and McKenna was at Flanagan’s in Lake Worth, FL with Casey and P.I. Jerry Lyons [bald guy sitting beside Casey] in December 2012 [the cell phone photo with her white beanie]. McKenna is not shown in the Flanagan photo, but he paid the bill with his credit card.
Casey was living with Pat McKenna for some time after her release from jail, and may still be living there, and in a romantic relationship.
It is very likely that Pat McKenna “loaned” Casey the $ 25,000 which she paid the bankruptcy Trustee for the rights to her story.

Notice of Filing Defendant's Affidavit in Support of Defendant's Motion for Summary Judgment
Filed by David L Schrader on behalf of Defendant Casey Marie Anthony
(Entered: 04/29/2014)

NOTARIZED BY PATTRICK J. MCKENNA on April 25, 2014

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIcEVXajF6bnVFZDA/edit?usp=sharing

Attachments

• KC Flanigan lighter.jpg
    KC Flanigan lighter.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 104
The ZENAIDA case STATUS CONFERENCE HEARING set for yesterday, April 29, 2014 was cancelled, and will be re-scheduled.

DOCKET - "Pretrial/Status Conference continued to a future date to be determined."

Here is what I think; and I think some of us who are extremely adept and capable should do some deep tentacle work. CA needs to be flushed out. And outted. Daily. Web Cams in Palm Trees live feeds, etc. I think she has had her name legally changed. We should all be looking into it. It has to be done legally; maybe she did it in another state...I doubt it though. She has to be using a new name. She has to have a DL; I'd like her outted. Public Address...etc. So that everyone knows where the child killer lives. If we can't stamp it on her forehead, we can at the very least...know where she is.

Here is what I think; and I think some of us who are extremely adept and capable should do some deep tentacle work. CA needs to be flushed out. And outted. Daily. Web Cams in Palm Trees live feeds, etc. I think she has had her name legally changed. We should all be looking into it. It has to be done legally; maybe she did it in another state...I doubt it though. She has to be using a new name. She has to have a DL; I'd like her outted. Public Address...etc. So that everyone knows where the child killer lives. If we can't stamp it on her forehead, we can at the very least...know where she is.

Yes, she is either driving with no license, or has changed her name... there's no way this girl is dependent on public transport and bicycle..

Yes, she is either driving with no license, or has changed her name... there's no way this girl is dependent on public transport and bicycle..

Well, we all know how good she is at making up names for imaginary people-She should have a doozie for herself. :tantrum:

CASEY ANTHONY MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT - AFFIDAVIT
in ZENAIDA case

Casey Anthony attorney David Schrader filed her AFFIDAVIT, to go with their Motion for Summary Judgment.

Interesting note is that the AFFIDAVIT is Notarized by P.I. Patrick J. McKenna on April 25, 2014!
Pat McKenna is the famous OJ Simpson P.I., and McKenna was at Flanagan’s in Lake Worth, FL with Casey and P.I. Jerry Lyons [bald guy sitting beside Casey] in December 2012 [the cell phone photo with her white beanie]. McKenna is not shown in the Flanagan photo, but he paid the bill with his credit card.
Casey was living with Pat McKenna for some time after her release from jail, and may still be living there, and in a romantic relationship.
It is very likely that Pat McKenna “loaned” Casey the $ 25,000 which she paid the bankruptcy Trustee for the rights to her story.

Notice of Filing Defendant's Affidavit in Support of Defendant's Motion for Summary Judgment
Filed by David L Schrader on behalf of Defendant Casey Marie Anthony
(Entered: 04/29/2014)

How can he notarize a court document for her if he has a personal relationship with her? Isn't that a no-no? jmo

How can he notarize a court document for her if he has a personal relationship with her? Isn't that a no-no? jmo

According to my sister (a notary), as long as the document they have notarized is not for the personal financial gain of the notary, and they are not in a legal relationship, then yes he can.

He is attesting that the person signing the document is who they say they are either by being personally known to them or having produced appropriate ID.

That being said, my sister notarizes stuff for me all the time (DD'S school stuff, medical releases etc...)

HTH's!

Sent from my Galaxy S4, using Tapatalk Blue.

I can see her all dressed up in black with her big black hat riding a bicycle - just like the Wicked Witch of the West.

I don't think she's changed her name. She either drives herself or someone comes and picks her up. I would like to see her get caught driving, but if the LE tried to charge her with driving without a license, I wonder if she would accuse them of being vindictive in targeting her because she beat the rap of murder!

Has anyone found an image of CA's new love match?

devil.jpg

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11FUyfgUdhJZxjoWi-sPS9jAApb0CXPNc1H6VOJ6rb6k/edit?usp=sharing

CASEY ANTHONY JAIL VISIT JULY 25, 2008 TRANSCRIPT

Filed by David L Schrader on behalf of Defendant Casey Marie Anthony (Entered: 04/29/2014)

Casey Anthony statements in Affidavit:

“11. While I was in Jail I did not appoint my mother Cindy Anthony or anyone else to act as my agent regarding anything involving my daughter.”

“12” While I was in Jail, I never asked my mother Cindy Anthony to say anything to or about the Plaintiff” [Zenaida Gonzalez]

- in the JAIL VISIT on JULY 25, 2008 - Casey Anthony clearly specifically asked her mother Cindy Anthony and her brother Lee Anthony and her father George to speak to the media for her and to conduct research for her and speak to people about Caylee and to speak directly to “Zanny” through the media.

see JAIL VISIT VIDEO TRANSCRIPT:

- page 3 - line 3 and line 12
- page 7 - line 9
- page 6 - line 22
- page 9 - line 27 - 28
- page 10 - line 34
- page 24 - line 1 - 7
- page 30 - line 7

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11FUyfgUdhJZxjoWi-sPS9jAApb0CXPNc1H6VOJ6rb6k/edit?usp=sharing

Filed by David L Schrader on behalf of Defendant Casey Marie Anthony (Entered: 04/29/2014)

“11. While I was in Jail I did not appoint my mother Cindy Anthony or anyone else to act as my agent regarding anything involving my daughter.”

“12” While I was in Jail, I never asked my mother Cindy Anthony to say anything to or about the Plaintiff” [Zenaida Gonzalez]

- in the JAIL VISIT on JULY 25, 2008 - Casey Anthony clearly specifically asked her mother Cindy Anthony and her brother Lee Anthony and her father George to speak to the media for her and to conduct research for her and speak to people about Caylee and to speak directly to “Zanny” through the media.

- page 7 - line 9
- page 6 - line 22
- page 9 - line 27 - 28
- page 10 - line 34
- page 24 - line 1 - 7
- page 30 - line 7

oh your good. That is exactly right

I trust this is in the hands of Zeneida's attorneys! Thank you Think Tank- you are amazing!

McKenna is a 65 year old worn out looking man. All rumors that she stayed with him and had a "relationship" and / or that he kicked her out and she now has someone younger than her. Shrug.

The Scarlet Letter "M"...for murderess

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

- page 7 - line 9
- page 6 - line 22
- page 9 - line 27 - 28
- page 10 - line 34
- page 24 - line 1 - 7
- page 30 - line 7

I don't think that is what being appointed as an agent means. I think you would require some sort of written agreement or authorization to be able to act as a agent for someone from a legal point of view.

Also, the Zenaida Gonzalez making the complaint was never identified by CA as "Zanny", so no one was directed to speak to her, either directly or indirectly. LE interviewed ZG because she had the same name, but it was obvious that she was not involved. CA had nothing to do with that.

List of reasons why CASEY ANTHONY [alone] is GUILTY beyond a reasonable doubt.

The Court of Public Opinion KNOWS that CASEY ANTHONY is GUILTY, and will not let anyone profit off of trying to make Casey Anthony a "victim", or by trying to convince people that George Anthony is guilty. George Anthony had nothing to do with Caylee's murder or dumping in the woods.

Any book PUBLISHER who publishes a book that benefits Casey Anthony in any way, or anyone who supports the Casey Anthony is innocent baloney, will face a fierce backlash.

We will let CNN know that we do not agree with Piers Morgan or Jeffrey Toobin.

CNN legal contributor Jeffrey Toobin said:
“The news media was very unfair to Casey Anthony,” .
“The media‘s coverage is something we should all discuss.”
“The news media owes an apology to Casey Anthony.”
Jeff Toobin CNN Senior Legal Reporter"

CASEY ANTHONY IS [and WAS at trial] GUILTY beyond a reasonable doubt.

Anyone trying to plant seeds of doubt that George did it, is just publishing what BAEZ said in his opening statement at trial, and in his book. There is NO EVIDENCE whatsoever that George had anything to do with Caylee's MURDER and dumping. It is all fabricated LIES to keep Casey from being convicted of MURDER, and now to try to help her make $$$$ through books and interviews.

Many people followed the case from the beginning and read all of the Discovery documents which were released through Florida Sunshine Laws. People were not swayed by media reporting - they came to their own conclusions of CASEY ANTHONY's GUILT by reading all the documents released in Discovery and watching her behavior in the jail videos and Blockbuster video.

The TRUTH is:

- Judge Perry went on national television and told the world that HE thought there was enough evidence to convict, and that he was shocked at the not guilty verdict.

- It is a fact that P.I. Pat McKenna and attorney Cheney Mason and attorneys Dorothy Sims, Charles Greene, and Debra Ferwerda and all the others will not get PAID unless they successfully sell an “innocent Casey” to the public, and help her get TV and book deals. They have an AGENDA.

However, BEFORE Mason joined the defense team – he said she was GUILTY
[Mason is recorded on video -

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWb_ZztZOKM"]LAW EXPERT DISCUSS REMAINS FOUND NEAR THE ANTHONY HOME - YouTube[/ame]

...Defense attorney Cheney Mason said claims made by Casey Anthony and Baez that Caylee was alive will now work against them at trial.

1:15 min - Mason - "Then all the talking, all the press interviews and the parents going on this show and that show and the lawyer going on different shows establishes they have no credibility whatsoever," Mason said.

1:20 min - Mason - "The most important thing is how did she die?" Mason said. "It could have been an accidental death -- and we've talked before -- an improper disposal, it could have been a brutal homicide. We don't know, and until the medical examiner is finished and renders a report, no one is going to know."

2:18 min - Mason - "You can pretty well predict there's going to be a life sentence, either a plea and get it over with or have a circus trial and then be convicted and get life," Mason said.

- Who in their right mind would spend 3 years in jail for a crime they did not commit if they knew it was an accidental drowning? They wouldn't. They would admit what happened and that it was accidental and they panicked etc. You only spend 3 years in jail if it was a non-accidental death and you were involved in the death. If George Anthony had been involved at all, Casey would have shouted that from the rooftops from day one.

- Why did Casey leave Caylee with the man who she says was a child molester, George Anthony, many many times? Cindy and George did all the real caregiving for Caylee - not Casey.

- Casey Anthony was NOT a "good mother". Her young friends were not around Casey and Caylee for long periods of time. Good mothers do not lie about a job to rope people into babysitting so they can go out and party. Casey Anthony only acted the part of a good mother for short periods of time. Casey Anthony wanted to be the girlfriend of a nightclub promoter [and he did not want children], not a full time mother of a toddler.

- Why was Casey LYING about having a job and where Caylee was – long BEFORE Caylee went missing? She did not have a break with reality and begin lying, solely related to the death/murder of Caylee. The Defense tries to float two contradictory theories - (1) that Casey had a psychological break with reality and (2) that Casey was lying to cover for/protect George and his involvement in Caylee's murder. Casey cannot be both at the same time -- completely delusional and also a crafty, clear-thinking liar to protect George.

- Why did Casey Anthony use the Zanny the nanny story for 3 years, until trial, and then come up with a completely new theory at trial? The lies about George Anthony's involvement were not created until trial time.

- What about the decomposing hair that matches mitrochondrial DNA of Caylee Marie in Casey's car trunk – why did CASEY [not George] drive around with Caylee’s dead body in the trunk of HER CAR? CASEY LIED to her friend about the "dead squirrel" smell in HER car [not George]

- What about all the many people who gave testimony about Casey's car trunk smelling like "death” [not rotten garbage] – even the cadaver dogs [Casey drove that Pontiac -- not George], and even CINDY who said it smelled like there was a "DEAD BODY" in the car, and her granddaughter was missing.

- It was CASEY's pants [not George's] that CINDY SAID smelled so badly of [Caylee's] decomposing body fluids, that CINDY washed them. Cindy washed out the trunk of CASEY's CAR [not George's] and sprayed Febreeze in it. Cindy washed Caylee's mama doll because CINDY SAID it smelled badly of [Caylee's] decomposing body fluids.

- What about the duct tape still stuck in Caylee’s hair? duct tape found around Caylee's skull and jaw and scientific testimony that a human body does NOT decompose with the skull and jaw stuck together and the duct tape matched the specific duct tape "Henkel Brand" that was found by police in the Anthony home

- Why put duct tape on Caylee’s mouth and nose if it was a “drowning accident”?

- What about the other computer searches that ONLY Casey did on “chloroform”, Neck Breaking, self-defense, household weapons, alcohol, acetone, peroxide, etc.?
Prosecutors proved that Cindy did NOT make those searches.

- What about the searches that ONLY Casey did on “foolproof suffocation”?
CASEY ANTHONY, alone, did computer searches for "FOOLPROOF SUFFOCATION" at 2:51pm on June 16, 2008, using HER password protected account, on her Mozilla browser, and then Caylee was never seen alive again.

Casey Anthony was very happy to be free of a toddler tying her down, and also free of a disapproving mother. June 15, 2008 Cindy had finally drawn the line and told Casey Anthony that she must step up and be a real mother to Caylee, not a part time babysitter of her own daughter. This did not fit in with Casey Anthony's plans.

WKMG report - Tony Pipitone 5 page report on fool proof suffocation searches
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Cops-prosecutors-botched-Casey-Anthony-evidence/17495808

NANCY GRACE report on WebSleuth finding evidence of fool proof suffocation searches
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/11/26/web-sleuth-uncovers-tot-mom-bombshell

- Why did the DEFENSE witness, Dr. Jeffery Danziger, the psychologist who examined and tested Casey Anthony say that she did NOT exhibit the signs of a molested person, and he was VERY uncomfortable being used by the Defense to hint that she was abused by George?

Danziger initially was court-appointed to evaluate Anthony for competency, but in October 2010, Baez and Mason met with him about working on the case. During his deposition with state prosecutors, Danziger explained that this was basically for "reevaluating her, seeing if, essentially, there are any psychiatric or mental health issues that would be helpful towards their defense.

"Prosecutor Jeff Ashton then asked Danziger if he recalled a conversation he had with fellow Assistant State Attorney Linda Drane Burdick at the courthouse, in which he said words to the effect of, "I have no explanation for this other than she's just pure evil."

January 11, 2012
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...z-and-cheney-mason-casey-anthony-caylee-marie

Casey Anthony: Psychological evaluations unsealed
Danziger told prosecutors he was "deeply troubled" by ethical concerns related to Anthony accusing others of criminal behavior.
"I am very troubled about being a vector by which statements she made may accuse others of crimes past and present. I don't know what to do," Danziger said. "I am just deeply worried that I'm doing the wrong thing."
"I have lost much sleep, lost weight, and I don't know – I want to do the right thing, and I don't know what the right thing to do is except I know we're here in the deposition and my understanding is you're entitled to it, but I feel troubled," Danziger said.

- The strongest evidence of Casey Anthony's GUILT and that the molestation and drowning theory are LIES, is that the Defense would not allow their own witness, the psychologist, Dr. Jeffery Danziger, to take the witness stand at trial. They pulled him off their own Defense witness list!!!
They knew that Dr. Danziger did NOT want to be used to mislead the jury into believing that George was guilty of criminal behavior of child molestation/rape or murder of Caylee.

The facts in the case confirm that Casey Anthony is GUILTY and that George Anthony had nothing to do with Caylee's murder.

Thanks ThinkTank.

We all know who killed Caylee but it seems the legal system does not. So is this still an open case?

Why are they not prosecuting GA? He was willing to lie for CA. Is he willing to go to jail for her?

I get that GA didn't do it but that was how the case ended. So the legal system just does nothing? This never set right with me.

Just wondering.

Sorry if this is discussing the case again but I just really want to know why no one is doing anything.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back