Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #3 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is SA to the other accused? Friend? TIA

Can someone link up the Channel 5 News channel again? Ugh...
I'm so lame!

EDIT: Ok...I got it.

Sarah Bleau ‏@sarahbleauFOX13 22m
Digging deeper into IMMUNITY AGREEMENT w/potential third #HollyBobo suspect, including what info he agreed to divulge pic.twitter.com/8hvp2Ue9t1

BmlWLEQCUAAJd8M.jpg

https://twitter.com/sarahbleauFOX13/status/461995185732202496/photo/1

Square in the middle of things too. Right in Adams' home brutalizing Holly along with the others.

It makes sense to me if Dylan found the courage to rat his own brother out he is going to roll on all of them. That may be why Austin's immunity deal has been rescinded as well.

If I had a dollar for every time I have heard a guilty suspect say they aren't 'the one" I could go on a mini-vaca!:floorlaugh: They were all 'the one.' IMO

IMO

I believe there's a lot of the "A-Train" singing right now, and some of their girlfriends too.

'Just a hunch

I agree ATasteOfHoney, but it seems that some are having difficulty holding a tune...

My guess is that they are all singing a different tune, and hopefully, that will be all of their downfalls.

Nov 16, 2012, page 5372

WTH. I am in shock that is still there, was there, and wth.

Has that been sent to authorities?

IMO, that is evidence in this case, and needs to be investigated. Who the hell posted that. OMG

WTH. I am in shock that is still there, was there, and wth.

Has that been sent to authorities?

IMO, that is evidence in this case, and needs to be investigated. Who the hell posted that. OMG

?????

I am about falling over in my chair about what is on that forum, and appears to be there since 2012. WTH

Am I allowed to link. It's crazy. The 3 now arrested were at the top of people's list, and the things described there are enough to make me sick.

Maybe we need a thread in the basement for this.

I heavily followed Holly's case for a year or so, until the accusations against the family made me leave. I am out of the loop on the forum.

Topix.

If you haven't looked at Topix regarding this case, you might want to take a peek. You can use your brower's search engine and put in Holly's name and Topix and you'll be there. Last time I looked, there were over 7000 posts regarding this case. Some of the comments are in line with the arrests, and many (from prior) have been completely inaccurate. There's gossip, rumor, speculation and fact. How do we discern one from the other? We can't. And that's why we don't allow Topix to be a source link.

For those of us who are reading over there, please remember that when we post here, we need to keep our information focused on MSM and LE information. That's just how we roll on Websleuths.
:tyou:

November 2012 - 5371 wth

I am about falling over in my chair about what is on that forum, and appears to be there since 2012. WTH

Am I allowed to link. It's crazy. The 3 now arrested were at the top of people's list, and the things described there are enough to make me sick.

Maybe we need a thread in the basement for this.

I heavily followed Holly's case for a year or so, until the accusations against the family made me leave. I am out of the loop on the forum.

I never quit following...and I was even willing for a time to consider anyone and everyone in Holly's disappearance. Lack of information to the public put us at a great disadvantage. To this day, we do not have the release of a specific LE-issued timeline or the 911 calls.
Yes, I have lurked everywhere online for information. The A Train was talked about early, frequently and in detail concerning their previous felonies and misdemeanors. So sad TBI let this much grass grow under this case.

I never quit following...and I was even willing for a time to consider anyone and everyone in Holly's disappearance. Lack of information to the public put us at a great disadvantage. To this day, we do not have the release of a specific LE-issued timeline or the 911 calls.
Yes, I have lurked everywhere online for information. The A Train was talked about early, frequently and in detail concerning their previous felonies and misdemeanors. So sad TBI let this much grass grow under this case.

I am absolutely appalled at the things I am reading. It's rather like a needle in the haystack with the sheer amount of crap to wade through, mind you. Their names are right at the top of the suspect list in 2012. All 3. It is mortifying. omg

BBM. It may depend on the state, but when my brother and his wife were murdered, we, as a family,had EVERYTHING to do with how the prosecution proceeded with my brothers case.

And, imo, what the family desires will certainly make a difference in Holly's case. Every case I have ever kept up with concerning a death penalty case the family's wishes were taken into consideration and given a considerable amount of weight.

In both PCs held the death penalty has been mentioned each time and even mentioned by the Judge. So I think these are going to be death penalty cases and all parties already know it.

I believe there's a lot of the "A-Train" singing right now, and some of their girlfriends too.

'Just a hunch

I don't think any of the main suspects are singing. Such as Adams, Austin or Autry. Others are though and possibly girlfriends or ex-girlfriends.

IMO

I took it as a statement of fact. There is a deadline for a plea deal. THe only reason for a plea deal is because the state doesn't want to go to the expense of a trial OR they want the location of the body. I think that is the only reason the DA offered a deal to SA. They want to bring Holly home if at all possible!

I don't think they are holding anyone's hand trying to help them help themselves. JMO

That is exactly how I took it. It was more of a matter of fact statement by the Judge.......telling him more or less ...he better starting begging for a plea deal because in four months from now........all that is gone for good.

I don't see the State agreeing to plea though even if the DT comes to them wanting one.

Even with Austin they didn't do a plea deal with him but gave him immunity for testifying and now have rescinded that immunity deal.

IMO

Can someone please tell me what the A-Train is. TIA

I think what she was trying to say is that it struck her LATER after hearing the description of "camo man". It probably wasn't weird to her at the time, but looking back it probably just creeped her out.

Her memory seems very vivid. Even the sketch she had them draw is a dead ringer for Austin, imo. I think she was very unnerved when she saw him that day. She had to be watching this strange man very closely to remember what he looked like out of all the many other men that were there, imo.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member