MT - Darby Hodges, 1, found dead; sister Kiera Pulaski, 4, dies later in MO, 2010

ScarlettScarpetta

When the going gets tough, drink coffee
Reaction score
I saw that today, too, and was very interested in a follow up. I can't imagine that new husband is innocent. And maybe the mother is involved, too, not sure about her. I certainly hope that case gets some attention.

Oh wow. So close together. The sons autopsy to me definitely is evidence of abuse.

This isn't just a few bruises that can be explained as boys will be boys or some medical condition.

He had broken ribs and hair pulled out as well. What in the heck are the authorities waiting on? Its possible the daughter would still be here had child services intervened after the autopsy of the son.

I feel so bad for the father and grandmother. How heartbreaking. 2 kids in 3 months dead. Both suspicious. And this breeder is still walking around free. Revolting.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Right? I came in at the end and plan to do more research on it but someone has to figure this out. Something is very very wrong here.

Wow! We just watched both episodes on Dr. Phil. All I can say is WOW WOW WOW.

HOW are the mother and stepfather not still under investigation? Who was the babysitter? Were the children left alone with anyone else in the days preceding their deaths?

I give the Father credit for not leaping across the stage and attacking the Step-Father when he refused the polygraph test!

I've had the tail end of it on just now. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WOMAN? Why is she so blind? How can the other woman STILL claim no autopsy was done? You have Cyril Wecht stating without question there was a "good" autopsy done.

How can someone convince themselves that "vaccines" cause subdural hemorrhage?

I'm glad this case is still open, but I suspect they'll never get any concrete evidence to bring charges.

Wow! We just watched both episodes on Dr. Phil. All I can say is WOW WOW WOW.

HOW are the mother and stepfather not still under investigation? Who was the babysitter? Were the children left alone with anyone else in the days preceding their deaths?

I give the Father credit for not leaping across the stage and attacking the Step-Father when he refused the polygraph test!

The investigations are still open in both cases. The death of the little girl occurred within hours of her trauma, according to Dr. Wecht. Both mommy and step-dad claim they were asleep. They also claim there was no autopsy and that one has been "cut and pasted" by authorities.

I think this will be resolved. Charge 'em both and let the finger-pointing begin.

JMO

If this is not allowed please remove

https://www.facebook.com/kiera.darby.hodges?fref=ts

This looks like a justice for the kids page. Not a support for their mother or by their mother.

Reading the grandmothers decription of the mothers self-harm/selfdestruction behaviour pattern to achieve pitty etc. (the first message on the facebook page) made me think wheter the childrens death was caused by the mothers IMO possible odd variety of "Munchausen by proxy syndrome"?

I don't know, but something sure ain't right here. IT is just not feasible that two children in the same family die of unknown causes. It just does not make sense especially when there are bruises on them. I don't know why for the life of me that someone has not arrested these parents. I think that as pp said we would get some answers then.

It's a shame that it's hard to tell why. There was talk of a life insurance policy, of partying and jealousy, of neglect. Who even knows why. But it seems like everyone agrees at the minimum that she knew/knows it was the boyfriend, and a good amount claiming that it was both of them.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I only caught the last 15 minutes of today's show (part 2), so I'm way behind. But I don't get it, either. How can these people just sit there, and calmly state, "No. I will not take a lie detector test." I know, I know...they're inadmissable in court, and some people say they're not accurate....but if like the LE guy said...he's never had a parent NOT take a LDT. The new husband looked kind of "off" to me. The mom (his wife) was definitely in some type of denial. And the one who said there was no autopsy done. Weird.

I don't know if that is true or not. I dont' know if LDT are the answer. She was going to take one and then as soon as she got around her bf she changed her mind.

I don't know If I would want my client to do one on national tv in the middle of an open investigation. But I may give them one in private.

Something is very very wrong here. I just cannot believe I had not heard of this before. This case is so upsetting.

I watched both shows on Dr Phil (yest and today). I think the mother is pathetic. Nothing but crocodile tears EXCEPT when it comes to HERSELF and speaking about how difficult the past 3.5 years have been for her and her husband (boyfriend at the time of both childrens' murders) and how he now won't be able to get a job. She is as phony as $3 bill. And what a sin that 2 innocent little children suspiciously died and nothing has been done about it, no proper investigation, no charges brought, no trial. Sad that after all this time it took the paternal Grandmother bringing this tragedy to Dr Phil for proper awareness to be given.

IMO, the BF/now husband Codey is responsible. My guess is that he is an abusive monster who wanted Julia all to himself and resented the fact that she had children with another man. She apparently has a very sordid past, one of neglecting her children, carousing, partying -- such that before their deaths Mr Bridges had been trying to get CPS involved. It's possible she did something to p*ss Codey off and his way of punishing her was to murder her children.

She did not in any way come across to me as a grieving mother who wanted to get to the truth as to what happened to her babies.

At the end of today's episode where she was speaking 1:1 with Dr Phil, she was so phony..........her body language was so fake.

It's even more sad to me that her own Mother supports her and her new husband, and has tried her best to spread the rumor that no actual autopsy took place.....and that the report was all made up.

I seriously wanted to reach through my TV and slap all 3 of them.

My heart goes out to Mr Bridges, his Mom and his family.

I found it quite interesting that when Dr Phil readdressed that it was Cody who discovered Darby and no one else, and then asked if it was only Cody alone who found Keira, they all automatically said that all three of them checked on Keira that night. That's very odd. Not only does it sound like they are covering for Cody, but they made it sound even worse when they said they were all in bed in the hours that led to her death. So you were all in bed and then decided we need to check on Keira so lets get the mother in law up too so she can come with us? Who does that?

(BTW I'm new to the forum. I hope I followed the correct format in posting my opinion about this particular observation. )

I found it quite interesting that when Dr Phil readdressed that it was Cody who discovered Darby and no one else, and then asked if it was only Cody alone who found Keira, they all automatically said that all three of them checked on Keira that night. That's very odd. Not only does it sound like they are covering for Cody, but they made it sound even worse when they said they were all in bed in the hours that led to her death. So you were all in bed and then decided we need to check on Keira so lets get the mother in law up too so she can come with us? Who does that?

(BTW I'm new to the forum. I hope I followed the correct format in posting my opinion about this particular observation. )

:welcome: 2Crows! It does sound odd, for sure.

I watched both shows on Dr Phil (yest and today). I think the mother is pathetic. Nothing but crocodile tears EXCEPT when it comes to HERSELF and speaking about how difficult the past 3.5 years have been for her and her husband (boyfriend at the time of both childrens' murders) and how he now won't be able to get a job. She is as phony as $3 bill. And what a sin that 2 innocent little children suspiciously died and nothing has been done about it, no proper investigation, no charges brought, no trial. Sad that after all this time it took the paternal Grandmother bringing this tragedy to Dr Phil for proper awareness to be given.

IMO, the BF/now husband Codey is responsible. My guess is that he is an abusive monster who wanted Julia all to himself and resented the fact that she had children with another man. She apparently has a very sordid past, one of neglecting her children, carousing, partying -- such that before their deaths Mr Bridges had been trying to get CPS involved. It's possible she did something to p*ss Codey off and his way of punishing her was to murder her children.

She did not in any way come across to me as a grieving mother who wanted to get to the truth as to what happened to her babies.

At the end of today's episode where she was speaking 1:1 with Dr Phil, she was so phony..........her body language was so fake.

It's even more sad to me that her own Mother supports her and her new husband, and has tried her best to spread the rumor that no actual autopsy took place.....and that the report was all made up.

I seriously wanted to reach through my TV and slap all 3 of them.

My heart goes out to Mr Bridges, his Mom and his family.

So does my heart. Our daughter is a victim of domestic violence so I understand Julia's reaction of denial but I don't understand her parents' reaction which is also denial. What planet are they on? At some point, her parents need to help her through the process instead of denying what has happened. Julia and her children need an advocate and it is bizarre that the grandparents are not being those advocates. I also find it bizarre that they are so supportive of the boyfriend. All of them are in serious denial and that doesn't help bring justice to those two murdered children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back