GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
asks her husband's name, she replied Parker and he's great

CC ‏@courtchatter · 2m
"This is the worst thing I've ever done in my life" #JulieSchenecker Um....ya think??!!! #ScheneckerTrial

aha! she was a subordinate to her husband at one point

This is really disturbing to listen to. Although she can convey the events in detail, she has NO concept or cognitive connection to the reality of the situation, and the detectives are playing on that, trying to win her trust: "Kids are not the same these days"

Surely they recognize that she should have an advocate beside her in this state!!

My Mum has Parkinson's Disease and I can hear JS's tremors through the recording, cause it sounds like my Mum when I'm on the phone to her!

that's what she said....that to me says malpractice jmo

If that statement is just the defendant's 'take' on what the dr told her it may be very different than what the dr said.

I can't believe a M.D. telling a patient to make sure to get the suicide right on the first try.

If the dr did say that heck yeah on the malpractice.

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 · 2m
#JulieSchenecker brother closes his eyes during this tough testimony. His face looks pained by what he hears

when asked where they are she tells them then asked what condition and she says hope they are dead.....

Twitter
ABCActionNewsCourt

@actionnewscourt

PHOTO: #JulieSchenecker looking down, hand on head listening to audio of 2011 interview. http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnDOB_dCEAARdWh.png
Twitter
ABCActionNewsCourt

@actionnewscourt

Detective: Do you know what condition the kdis are in? #JulieSchenecker : "They're a mess."

10:41 AM

Twitter
ABCActionNewsCourt

@actionnewscourt

Detective: Do you know what condition the kids are in? #JulieSchenecker : "They're a mess."

Wow, I thought that was pretty standard, especially where two kids are killed.

Standard Operating Procedure for nearly all interrogations, especially capital cases. So, my question is, Why did police divert from SOP in this case?

......(mumble)...called me ''lazy''

......never asks me how I am doing

Standard Operating Procedure for nearly all interrogations, especially capital cases. So, my question is, Why did police divert from SOP in this case?

Because..............maybe it would be prejudicial for the Prosecution's case?
And where is the BAC for LE's claim she was under the influence of alcohol?

She sounds totally "toxic" on medication and struggling to put her words together.

Maybe the police officer with the name Keystone Kop was running the camera?

10:46 AM

Twitter
ABCActionNewsCourt

@actionnewscourt

End of first interview, lasted 44 minutes. 2nd interview now discussing when she last took her medication.

Because..............maybe it would be prejudicial for the Prosecution's case?
And where is the BAC for LE's claim she was under the influence of alcohol?

She sounds totally "toxic" on medication and struggling to put her words together.

but she gave details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member