Dates Important To Israel Keys

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
There has been some discussion about how IK, with the meticulously planned murders, possibly used dates important to him to carry out certain acts including his suicide. We should look at dates concerning major life changes and happenings surrounding IK.

Without having his input, we can only speculate on some things. However, it is important to look at anything which could connect him to other murders and dates could be one avenue to draw those lines.

Originally Posted by Foxfire (on Pastor Daniels' thread):

This is one of the websleuth threads that explains why I feel 12/01/2012 was the specific day IK choose to commit suicide and take his many unknown innocent victims to the grave with him.. 12/01/2012 was the original release date of the Frozen Ground Movie which was based on a true story; AK serial killer Robert Hansen, and filmed in Anchorage, AK. IK, was a hybrid Emulator and would have been well versed on Robert Hansen's trail of terror. The last item on a prolific serial killer's bucket list is notoriety...

Begin reading Lucky1's comment #4
ISRAEL KEYES: Profile and Background - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I think we may have to disagree on this point. I don't see any reason he would choose to commit suicide on a movie release date. A movie premier about a serial killer would be the last thing on his mind in jail facing his only way out. He was selfish to the bone. His suicide was about himself not anyone else, but I think he took the first chance he got...like he said about trying to escape...if there was only a 1% chance, he had to take it. He saw a window of opportunity and the date didn't matter to him, imo. He wanted an out quickly and the way he went about it, he made certain it was final.

To emphasize my take on IK's selfishness: I believe when IK was asking the FBI to keep it all on the "down low" for his daughter it was only about him. He cared about others stealing his brilliant plans. He was trying to minimize what went public in order to protect what IK felt he "owned" and while he was proud to tell the FBI...it was still his. The rest he took with him as his last selfish act.

Now his murders could be different and be on dates important to him for reasons he never disclosed. I could see this as a possibility.

Brought over from Pastor Daniels' thread:

SeriouslySearching, I don't expect you to agree with my theory and I agree that everything IK did was very selfish and always about him...

IK made many statements during the released FBI interviews indicating that the dots will be connected eventually; one day the truth of his trail of terror will be revealed. Although IK committed suicide 12/01-02/2012, he presently retains his legal representation. Why?

SS, I have been researching AK SK Robert Christian Hansen for over five years now. Long before Hybrid Emulator Israel Keyes came on the scene. I came across SK RCH while researching & backtracking another Hybrid Emulator SK Gary Hilton. GMH, came up with the plot and assisted in writing the script for a 1994 movie; Deadly Run; hunting humans. The movies plot & script was based on AK SK RC Hansen. The frozen ground movie was also based on AK SK RCH and was filmed in Anchorage, AK. IK's FBI timeline shows him near his home during the filming.. Imo, it is likely that IK worked on the movie's construction crew, or at the least hung around the movie set.

IK, shared that he enjoyed going to bars and fooling other patrons that thought he was normal like them.. Can you imagine the enjoyment that he would have received from mingling with the cast and crew of a serial killer movie? It doesn't get any more ironic than that, imo.. The last statement made in the movie's trailer is, "Have you ever seen anything like this before"??

IK made the statement that he was not getting the attention that he deserved for his past crimes and ability to remain stealth from law enforcement for 14 years. AK SK RC Hansen was being portrayed in The Frozen Ground movie as Alaska's most prolific serial killer ever.

Only the Angel of Death; Israel Keyes, knew this movie's portrayal was untrue..
SeriouslySearching, the last item on a prolific serial killer's bucket list is notoriety. To receive this desired notoriety, they must first get caught..
Israel Keyes; very disciplined, violated his first rule of prey when he abducted Samantha Koenig from his hometown of Anchorage, AL.. Why??

Warning Graphic- Based on a True Story of AK SK Robert Hansen; 'Butcher Baker'
The Frozen Ground Trailer - YouTube

SeriouslySearching, I do not feel that dates were important at all to Israel Keyes. The significance of 12/01-02/2012 was that Serial Killer Robert Christian Hansen was getting the credit/attention/notoriety for being the most prolific serial killer in Alaska's history, imo. Other than that, dates were not relevant as too his victims, imo..

Unless we explore the possibility, we cannot draw that conclusion. If we can find significant dates in his life, we can at least explore things in and round those dates to see if there is anything there. I still feel we need to list those dates here if we run across them.

What date did he get married? When was his daughter born? There are many questions.

SeriouslySearching, not sure it will relate to what you are interested in delving into, but you might want to look here, too:

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227387"]Can we spot timing patterns with IK? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Unless we explore the possibility, we cannot draw that conclusion. If we can find significant dates in his life, we can at least explore things in and round those dates to see if there is anything there. I still feel we need to list those dates here if we run across them.

What date did he get married? When was his daughter born? There are many questions.

IK was never married, the mother of his child was on the Makah Tribal Grounds, it is said he lived with her while there and the GF in Anchorage also they never married, he moved there in 2007 and moved in with her from what I have read, I can see where you are going with these dates and could prove to be a very important part in finding all his victims, I will add my :twocents: in here, After seeing the Dark Minds program on this monster, and seeing how the 2 Satanic signs were buried under his skin, in moo I think we will come to know that the reason he told investigators he didn't want everything leaked to the media for his daughter and "didn't want his poor Mom to have a heart attack" that all his crimes will be linked to some type of satanic ritual whether it occured during killing or after killing and in my mind of trying to understand this monster I will say I think perhaps some of the sick sick music he played daily was probably playing as loud as possible somewhere in the background...He told investigators he turned up the music in his shed very loud in case Samantha tried to call out for help...I'm sure it was some of his sick sick hard rock music...the music alone would make me wish he would go ahead and kill me had I been one of his victims....this man was in no-way normal, no-one will ever convince me of that...It was stated by a friend of his and of his girlfriend that when he went over for a party, IK appeared to be just an average person, but when he had a few drinks in him, everyone there would start to look at each other as if to say "WTH is wrong with this person" and he stated often times it would be weird, graphic talk also....Just like Lucky1 posted along with her photo's on the "If you have ever met or come in contact with IK" she said this person tried to carry on a conversation, but told her husband "Hey you know I could kill you don't you"??? and yet they and others are trying to make him as if he appeared normal?????? If I met someone and they blurted this out to me, if I were able to escape I would go straight to the Police and give them all info.
I don't know in my heart whether the dates will turn out to be the key to finding his victims, I feel his "urges" as he called them was becoming un-controllable and he just was loosing all self control, he said on the Nov.29th investigative tape that he was losing interest in his everyday life and that was work and etc. I have always thought he took victims at random or when he saw a good opportunity as with SK...but that is my understanding of IK only

SeriouslySearching, I do not feel that dates were important at all to Israel Keyes. The significance of 12/01-02/2012 was that Serial Killer Robert Christian Hansen was getting the credit/attention/notoriety for being the most prolific serial killer in Alaska's history, imo. Other than that, dates were not relevant as too his victims, imo..

Foxfire, I do wish someone that lived close to IK or perhaps had hired him around this time the movie was being made would come forth and tell us whether he had been working on the sets there, perhaps an extra or knowing IK probably somewhere stalking out the many that was in this movie, I agree about the date that he killed himself but also I can't shake the feeling about the photo's they showed him at the Nov. 29th investigation....He asked to see 1 of them for the 2nd time and he sets there with a blank stare on his face....I also feel there was something in the photo's that triggered "It's time to die" inside of him....I can't help but wonder if they didn't find a lot of "souveniers" buried at this old run-down home...he told them in the same interview that he hadn't been there in awhile, but often he would drive extra miles to check on it, stay overnight, then hit the road....I find that very odd in my mind, Yet when they went door to door no neighbor around there had ever seen him or knew of him???.....and if you remember they asked him about a mattress with clothes under it...He shook his head for a NO...they asked him again was he sure the mattress was not connected to him and he said "No"...just something that day makes my poor brain thinking over and over of the many things talked about that day:banghead:

Foxfire, I do wish someone that lived close to IK or perhaps had hired him around this time the movie was being made would come forth and tell us whether he had been working on the sets there, perhaps an extra or knowing IK probably somewhere stalking out the many that was in this movie, I agree about the date that he killed himself but also I can't shake the feeling about the photo's they showed him at the Nov. 29th investigation....He asked to see 1 of them for the 2nd time and he sets there with a blank stare on his face....I also feel there was something in the photo's that triggered "It's time to die" inside of him....I can't help but wonder if they didn't find a lot of "souveniers" buried at this old run-down home...he told them in the same interview that he hadn't been there in awhile, but often he would drive extra miles to check on it, stay overnight, then hit the road....I find that very odd in my mind, Yet when they went door to door no neighbor around there had ever seen him or knew of him???.....and if you remember they asked him about a mattress with clothes under it...He shook his head for a NO...they asked him again was he sure the mattress was not connected to him and he said "No"...just something that day makes my poor brain thinking over and over of the many things talked about that day:banghead:

RE: Dates

Thanx for the reply Digndoodle... I am FB friends with the producer/director of the TFG movie. Doubt that he would know if IK monitored the filming of the movie by hanging around the set, but may have info on how to find out if he was a stand in, extra, or worked on the construction crew. I've contacted all the local reporters via email inquiring if they had any info of IKs' participation, but haven't received any responses.

I've been focusing mainly on the Pastor Carol Daniels' (08/2009-OK) thread as of late, in an attempt to generate awareness/activity/interest. IK, monitored the internet and may have posted on blogs according to the info released to the public.
I ran across a very interesting archived post that may be significant due to the dates and other various reasons, imo. The 01/30/2012 @ 4:11 AM reply/post by anonymous, is in response to a comment on The 'Truth is Inside You', concerning the truth coming out about BTK after 40 years. IK detested BTK and referred to him as a wimp for apologizing for the atrocities he performed on his many victims. The blood soaked letter located in IK's cell by authorities after his suicide was riddle laden.
The suspicious post/reply coincidentally was made two days before Samantha Koenig's abduction/murder(02/01/2012) and is laden with poetic riddles. Need some input as to whether others feel that this comment may have been made by IK.. TIA

Referenced Comment by Anonymous
http://thetruthisinsideyou.blogspot.com/2011/12/osbi-and-pastor-carol-daniels.html

IK's Suicide Letter
http://crime.about.com/od/serial/a/The-Suicide-Letter-Of-Israel-Keyes.htm

Thanx for the reply Digndoodle... I am FB friends with the producer/director of the TFG movie. Doubt that he would know if IK monitored the filming of the movie by hanging around the set, but may have info on how to find out if he was a stand in, extra, or worked on the construction crew. I've contacted all the local reporters via email inquiring if they had any info of IKs' participation, but haven't received any responses.

I've been focusing mainly on the Pastor Carol Daniels' (08/2009-OK) thread as of late, in an attempt to generate awareness/activity/interest. IK, monitored the internet and may have posted on blogs according to the info released to the public.
I ran across a very interesting archived post that may be significant due to the dates and other various reasons, imo. The 01/30/2012 @ 4:11 AM reply/post by anonymous, is in response to a comment on The 'Truth is Inside You', concerning the truth coming out about BTK after 40 years. IK detested BTK and referred to him as a wimp for apologizing for the atrocities he performed on his many victims. The blood soaked letter located in IK's cell by authorities after his suicide was riddle laden.
The suspicious post/reply coincidentally was made two days before Samantha Koenig's abduction/murder(02/01/2012) and is laden with poetic riddles. Need some input as to whether others feel that this comment may have been made by IK.. TIA

http://thetruthisinsideyou.blogspot.com/2011/12/osbi-and-pastor-carol-daniels.html

IK's Suicide Letter

Foxfire- Last week I came across Pastor Carol Daniels story in my search for IK's other possible murders (it has been one of my hobbies for the past 2 years) and I do think it could have been IK who murdered her.

-Pastor murdered noon Sunday, Aug. 23, 2009

If you look at the timelines of the FBI:

June 20, 2009: Hotel reservation (Extended Stay) - Anchorage, Alaska.
7/2009: visited his grandmother in CA
according to FB, Keyes visits California in July 2009 for his grandmother's 90th birthday

Then-

September 10, 2009: Hotel reservation (Puffin Inn) - Anchorage, Alaska.
FBI Timeline puts Keyes in the Southern US from 9/11 - 10/3 2009

Where was he from July to September? Everyone knows that he traveled long distances to kill. Where did the FBI get the dates 9/11-10/3/2009 for Southern US?

The way the Pastor was murdered- in a church and the killer sprayed a dissolving chemical around the body to destroy DNA evidence- that is something IK would do- his MO. IK stated that he wanted to kill someone in a church and leave them there. He "researched" some of his victims, so it would be fair to assume he knew the Pastor's comings and goings (I don't think all of his killings were random. Random people -yes, but researched very thoroughly) and knew that she was alone in the church that day.
And he also "knew" the church- by visiting it beforehand, as he sometimes staked out his killing sites.

And the church being so close to the police station was actually IK thumbing his nose at them, IMO. His suicide letter where he states:

"Get in your big car, so you can get to work fast, on roads made of dinosaur bones. Punch in on the clock and sit on your *advertiser censored*, playing stupid *advertiser censored* games on your phone. Paper on your wall, says you got smarts. The test that you took told you so, but you would still crawl like the vermin you are, once your precious power grids blown."

IMO, shows his contempt for people and the law.

I don't know if "anonymous" in that blog was IK. It could have been him as the FBI did say that he checked his computer for info on Samantha Koenig, but I'm sure the FBI checked his computer very thoroughly for anything that he may have been "searching" for- but who knows how many computers he may have had through the years, and subsequently gotten rid of? We haven't really heard anything about his computer usage, though- am I correct? But he may have been too "smart" ('til the end, where he said he was getting stupid) to leave a trail for anyone to find on his computer of his murders.

"Anonymous" did use the same sort of riddles that IK used, but that could be just a coincidence, IMO. I'm still in agreement that IK may have murdered the pastor, but we'll never know for sure, but I still search for more of his possible killings and I do think there were more than 11.

I think he killed himself because he didn't want anyone (his family, especially) to know what a real monster he was and the more he lived, the more the FBI would find out how many he really killed (never mind that he needed to have the murdered people as "his own" as some serial killers do).

:seeya:

IK's Suicide Letter

This comment does sound like some of IK ramblings, but will we ever know who made this???.....the dates you gave makes it a highly possible in my mind

This comment does sound like some of IK ramblings, but will we ever know who made this???.....the dates you gave makes it a highly possible in my mind

In one of IK's interviews, he stated that in 2011, he felt that he wasn't getting enough attention for his crimes and evading/remaining stealth from LE for over 14 years. The 01/30/2012 riddle laden post about the white dude in the SUV by anonymous on the truth is inside you blog(Carol Daniels-OK) and the Craigslist Ad which was placed concerning the McStay family/Costa Rico) was only a few days earlier on January 12, 2012.
Just thought the dates were coincidental...

In one of IK's interviews, he stated that in 2011, he felt that he wasn't getting enough attention for his crimes and evading/remaining stealth from LE for over 14 years. The 01/30/2012 riddle laden post about the white dude in the SUV by anonymous on the truth is inside you blog(Carol Daniels-OK) and the Craigslist Ad which was placed concerning the McStay family/Costa Rico) was only a few days earlier on January 12, 2012.
Just thought the dates were coincidental...

Wow, good catch Foxfire

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back