GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do ya all think? Is Julie Schenecker going to testify? I think she might. She is strong willed the way she took on the judge and I saw her get angry at the jail guard when the guard neglected to pick up some paperwork for JS.

Highly unlikely IMHO

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 1m
Observation: #JulieSchenecker family all paying attention no visible reaction. Parker sits with his mom listening to testimony.

PS is finally learning about JS and what happened @ the MD's office. A pity he had to hear it in court.

It "was considered" ... never says by whom, the dr. himself or JS?

Boy I am sick of this defense lawyer opening every question with 'during Miss Schenecker's talk about suicide idealogy.....'

:p

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 1m
Dr offered #JulieSchenecker hospitalization in Jan 2011, she declined

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 20s
Doc denies saying "you would have to get the first shot off right" 2#JulieSchenecker who was thinking of shooting herself. She told det that

Where is this defense going? So JS's threat to harm herself wasn't severe, she never smelled like alcohol or acted drugged according to doc. So she wasn't that bad, mentally, IMO.

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 50s
Doc says if she odor of alcohol he would have noted that. #JulieSchenecker

Who is the man in the blue suit the camera was focused on?

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive 3m
Defense atty: Did you ever tell her or talk to her about shooting herself? Dr: “I don’t recall” #ScheneckerTrial

It "was considered" ... never says by whom, the dr. himself or JS?

:dunno: Or perhaps

zo83ew.jpg

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 now
Doc says in the worst case scenario drinking alcohol w those psych drugs could cause u to kill someone. #JulieSchenecker

Dr looks very young. He must have looked like a teen 3 years ago.

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 1m
State asks Dr if they can look at his notes to make sure they are looking at the same notes they have #JulieSchenecker

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 25s
Dr didn't bring medical records for #JulieSchenecker that other Dr's gave to him

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive 3m
Alcohol use "was kind of in the background at times it was minimized by Mrs. Schenecker” #ScheneckerTrial

Defendant disrupts the testimony, jury is excused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels