Active Search for Evidence taking Place Around Portugese Resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears that now the military has been brought in.

It appears that this is the crescendo of the investigation.

It seems as though SY has come as close as anyone before them, to identify where Madeleine may be.

So why aren't her parents there, waiting and watching?

It seems as though SY has come as close as anyone before them, to identify where Madeleine may be.

Wow!

The military! :what:

I have only followed this case peripherally...

But.... It is interesting that Madeleine's parents are not near the search location...

:waitasec:

I can understand not wanting to be at the sites, but would have thought they'd have at least wanted to be in the country, or are they travelling out now?

Praia da Luz, 03 May 2007, just before 10:00pm

The Smith family, from Ireland are returning to their apartment after a night out. As they walk, they pass a man carrying a child in his arms. The man averts his eyes from them to signal that he does not wish to speak.

Four months later, back in Ireland, the Smith family are watching TV. They see the McCanns return to the UK and observe Gerry McCann alight the aeroplane and walk across the tarmac with a sleeping Sean in his arms.

The father, Martin Smith, is shocked. He recognises the walking style and the way the child is being held against the shoulder.

It is exactly like the man he saw on the streets of Praia da Luz, four months earlier.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id162.html

regardless of what I think happened and who the guilty party/parties is/are...I am happy that they started digging (should have happened long ago!) cause IMO poor Maddie is probably dead and IMO she never left the area....IF they will ever find her body I hope the autopsy will tell us how it happened and this will probably lead us to WHO did it...

Praia da Luz, 03 May 2007, just before 10:00pm

The Smith family, from Ireland are returning to their apartment after a night out. As they walk, they pass a man carrying a child in his arms. The man averts his eyes from them to signal that he does not wish to speak.

Four months later, back in Ireland, the Smith family are watching TV. They see the McCanns return to the UK and observe Gerry McCann alight the aeroplane and walk across the tarmac with a sleeping Sean in his arms.

The father, Martin Smith, is shocked. He recognises the walking style and the way the child is being held against the shoulder.

It is exactly like the man he saw on the streets of Praia da Luz, four months earlier.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id162.html

Thanks for the link...

Very interesting... Especially coming from persons without seemingly having any "dog in the fight"... So to speak...

:waitasec:

Leave the parents alone. Stick to the new developments and link up any old stuff that pertains, because if it does not pertain it will be removed.

Please keep your suspicions regarding the parents or other unnamed suspects to yourselfs for now.

Salem

What is so unique about this case? Speculation about the role of family members in situations like this is inevitable. I don't remember discussion of the Jon Benet Ramsay case being subject to the same level of censorship. Or perhaps I'm missing something?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...e-Portuguese-police-slam-Madeleine-McCann-dig

The Brits fear she was abducted by an Algarve sex fiend who had targeted foreign girls before.

But local detectives are now said to believe that her disappearance was “unique” and nothing to do with the pervert behind the assaults.

A Portuguese cold case review team persuaded bosses to reopen their archived Madeleine inquiry last year after discovering similarities between her case and five sex attacks by a mystery man.

They looked into the background of a now dead immigrant burglar, still thought to be among their suspects.

But Portuguese officers told a local paper yesterday that evidence gathered over the last six months had weakened the possibility of a connection.

I can understand not wanting to be at the sites, but would have thought they'd have at least wanted to be in the country, or are they travelling out now?

No.

Some say that they may be risking arrest if they re-enter Portugal.

How can Maddie's potential grave site be "yards away" from the apartment, when the parents were only having dinner "steps away" from where they left the children, and were checking on them "constantly?" Wouldn't somebody have seen someone digging, regardless of when it was done? Yards away, steps away, some of this stuff can't be true-right?

How can Maddie's potential grave site be "yards away" from the apartment, when the parents were only having dinner "steps away" from where they left the children, and were checking on them "constantly?" Wouldn't somebody have seen someone digging, regardless of when it was done? Yards away, steps away, some of this stuff can't be true-right?

Actually anything can be measured in yards...if ya feel like doing the math;) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wondering why the McCann's are off limits? We are allowed to speculate about other parents, god knows the Ramsey's are fair game.

I hardly think the "burglar" that "kidnapped" her then hung around the resort and bothered to bury her. Why not just leave he by the side of the road like most stranger murders?

Wondering why the McCann's are off limits? We are allowed to speculate about other parents, god knows the Ramsey's are fair game.

I hardly think the "burglar" that "kidnapped" her then hung around the resort and bothered to bury her. Why not just leave he by the side of the road like most stranger murders?[/QUOTE]

Yeah-certainly, it doesn't make any sense that Maddie'd be buried close to the apartment; if a random bad guy had been watching this little girl, he'd also know people would be checking on the children frequently (if the McCanns can be believed)-he would have taken her away from there, and quickly. I think this is another false alarm, even if the McCanns are the ones who did it. I don't think that child is anywhere within the resort.

I hardly think the "burglar" that "kidnapped" her then hung around the resort and bothered to bury her. Why not just leave he by the side of the road like most stranger murders?[/QUOTE]

Yeah-certainly, it doesn't make any sense that Maddie'd be buried close to the apartment; if a random bad guy had been watching this little girl, he'd also know people would be checking on the children frequently (if the McCanns can be believed)-he would have taken her away from there, and quickly. I think this is another false alarm, even if the McCanns are the ones who did it. I don't think that child is anywhere within the resort.

BBM
"The Sun also ran a page lead that morning, 'Kate had dream of where to dig', in which Mrs McCann was alleged to have told a family liaison officer about her dream of where officers should look."

http://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2014/may/09/madeleinemccann-national-newspapers

Could this be why they are digging near the resort? Didn't they harass Robert Murat many years ago and dig around his place (close by)? Could this be more of that? I hope not.

They are digging in the resort because Operation Grange has led to the exact same conclusion as Amaral and the PJ - Madeleine never left PDL alive.

This conclusion has now been arrived at by two different Police Forces.

This is because that is where the evidence leads.

There never was an abduction.

Has the digging started?

Happy 11th Birthday Madeleine :rose:

They are digging in the resort because Operation Grange has led to the exact same conclusion as Amaral and the PJ - Madeleine never left PDL alive.

This conclusion has now been arrived at by two different Police Forces.

This is because that is where the evidence leads.

There never was an abduction.

Agree wholeheartedly. The latest activity in Madeline's case has me hopeful for justice.

Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member