GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beau and PS went to Cali for a football game and left her behind weeks before killing. She felt she was losing Beau too. He was her favorite.

yeah it was "personal/private" for PS to find the children....:banghead:

O/T

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan 15m
BREAKING NEWS: Mass shooting near Therrell High School In Atlanta - at least 4 people reported shot. All thought to be students.

JS told Dr. Myers she was in a "black-out" in the days between Sat. when she bought gun, and Thurs., when she killed them. She can remember many details during that time, or explain her actions.

In her mind, she was doing God's will, so she didn't tell anyone, because she didn't want anyone to stop her. (Actually, she did reveal this in Nov.)

Was she aware that other members of society believed her actions were wrong? Dr. M didn't think she was looking at it with that level of analysis. That was about the depth of her thinking.

In a way, I feel bad for this Dr. He, as is often the case, was not given adequate information from other doctors who examined her. He didn't get other important information either.

Then, on cross, he gets egg all over his face and tries to cover his client by saying that JS told the truth when it's obvious she didn't. She is so very ill, yet she is highly manipulative which indicates me she is still intelligent enough to play everyone around her.

Zuri said:
My son was diagnosed with BiPolar, but it was while he was abusing drugs and ETOH at 20. Now that he has been sober for 1 1/2 years, after listening to this tutorial/testimony, I regretfully and sadly have to say, that some of the behaviors still exist. I need to get him re-evaluated. Fortunately, he is not a threat to others or himself, but the hypo mania is there. I am very sad and could use a hug if you all don't mind. This is excruciatingly painful to admit.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((Zuri)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Group hug for you! :loveyou:

:grouphug: Zuri

If something positive can come out of this, you now know you need to have him re-evaluated. Kudos to you for recognizing it and making that decision.
When you know better, you do better. Don't waste time beating yourself up over things you simply did not know.

:ditto: to Cuckoo & Rhoz' posts.... Stay strong Zuri :loveyou:

ETA- Was off making dinner, got a lot to catch up on this thread was flying :eek:

I hope this doc didn't take this high profile case in the hopes of bolstering his career. :facepalm:

Now that I have my Bluetooth ears, I really don't watch..I he cute??? Should I check him out?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:floorlaugh: I don't know who the comb guy is. I got the detective on the case but then realized that cute icon sort of looks like a one eyed... oh never mind. :blushing:

Beau and PS went to Cali for a football game and left her behind weeks before killing. She felt she was losing Beau too. He was her favorite.

That was over New Years too (left on the 31st of December and came back Jan 2 if I recall correctly)

So she came home at the end of November (sunday after Thanksgiving)....MIL was at house....house was decorated (MIL left just before Xmas)....then hubby goes away with Beau for New Years.....11 days later her 50th birthday (no discussion anywhere about that day)....then of course less than 2 weeks later she's buying a gun

I should go back on other thread from this morning -- but doesn't this also coincide with his 2x return trip to California to rack up frequent air miles?

:floorlaugh: I don't know who the comb guy is. I got the detective on the case but then realized that cute icon sort of looks like a one eyed... oh never mind. :blushing:

Well, you are no help! My DH is a hunk, but never hurts to scan the scene every once in a while! Such a sad case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Her desire to hide her gambling losses from her husband was a childlike fear.

She didn't begin this sort of behavior until she was almost 50, when her mental health began to fall apart. She failed to use the judgement and insight she'd used her entire life.

She began to drink more heavily in 2010, once again uncharacteristic for her.

I hope this doc didn't take this high profile case in the hopes of bolstering his career. :facepalm:

After all the trials I've seen not one of these hired guns fared well. Some worse than this doctor. But you'd think highly intelligent people would see a pattern and resist the $ being offered because IMO they are torpedoing their career down the toilet.

And their daughter was leaving for boarding school and "never coming back".

Did he just say that a blood alcohol was done after the accident and it was ok so she must have had a seizure ? I didn't think they did one. Hope the pros clarifies that with him.

Both of these doctors are a millions times better than the defense "experts" (note the quotes) in the Jodi Arias trial.

I am impressed at the speed of this court - they certainly are using the entire day, no mucking about starting late and ending early.

Her desire to hide her gambling losses from her husband was a childlike fear.

She didn't begin this sort of behavior until she was almost 50, when her mental health began to fall apart. She failed to use the judgement and insight she'd used her entire life.

She began to drink more heavily in 2010, once again uncharacteristic for her.

I think it would be adult like fear. My husband would have divorced me!!

Did he just say that a blood alcohol was done after the accident and it was ok so she must have had a seizure ? I didn't think they did one. Hope the pros clarifies that with him.

I hope so too... plus the hospital doesn't make a determination of BAC vis-à-vis any arrest, that would be the police. I thought I read that she left the hospital before blood was taken... anyone remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77