GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #11

I think there would be a lot of factors, also when/if she was killed, ect. It could also be a guy who jumped in the cape fear a month or so ago, he was trying to evade arrest. Also a report of a dead body found on Fort Bragg! Third body in about a week in this area, pretty scary.

An update, the body was identified as the man who jumped in the river to evade the police.

There have been a lot of missing people from Fayetteville found in the Cape Fear river.

There's a local High Point, NC news on, and according to them, the remains are that of Kelli Bordeaux. Watching the news conference right now and it is confirmed.

Amanda Lamb (WRAL) ‏@alamb 7m
Nicholas Holbert charged in death of Kelli Bordeaux, 23 year old Fort Bragg soldier who disappeared in April 2012. Her remains found. @wral

TOLD YOU SO! IT WAS NICK HOLBERT WHO KILLED HER.

Nick Holbert was ARRESTED for her murder.

NOT her husband, NOT some random rapist. She didn't run away and hide from the army. It was the perv, the registered sex offender, that she was last seen with. Most of the time the perp is the one who last saw the victim (alive).

One of the news organizations (ABC11) is saying he helped lead LE to her body:

http://abc11.com/news/remains-of-kelli-bordeaux-found---man-charged/59493/

I'm sad for her family& friends, but thankful she was found and can be laid to rest. Been over 2 years. RIP Kelly.

Rest in Peace Kelli!
Im glad she was found.
She was so close to the bar it had to be NH He didn't take her far.
I had my doubts it was him but im glad they got him!

Very sad !

one down and how many to go? Let's solve every missing person's case, wouldn't that b great? prayers to the Bordeaux family!

NOT her husband, NOT some random rapist. It was the guy she was last seen with. Most of the time the perp is the one who last saw the victim (alive).

One of the news organizations is saying he helped lead LE to her body. However, I do not have confirmation of this... will include the link when I find it.

I think he told where she was...

Just saw the news on WRAL and where the police and coroner's office were in retrieving the body of Kelli Bordeaux - it was a very wooded area and per the police 3 to 4 miles from the Froggy Bottom bar.

Report said her family has been notified.

So very sad.

NOT her husband, NOT some random rapist. It was the perv, the registered sex offender, that she was last seen with. Most of the time the perp is the one who last saw the victim (alive).

One of the news organizations (ABC11) is saying he helped lead LE to her body:

http://abc11.com/news/remains-of-kelli-bordeaux-found---man-charged/59493/

If you watch the news conference the chief wouldn't say he led them to the body that he was on scene with detectives earlier today.

The chief did say that another concerned citizen helped bring this resolution to this conclusion. So possibly another person brought information to the police who used it to pressure Holbrook?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back