GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #11

Chief just said specific information from Holbrook led them to the body.

RIP Kelly = ( I am glad you were found.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

WS had nothing to do with the resolution of this case. LE knew who the perp was from the beginning -- they just didn't have enough to arrest him. Now they do.

However, there were a lot of fingers pointed at her husband in FL. There was no evidence he had been anywhere in the vicinity, and for some reason the pervy convicted sex offender was seen as some kind of pseudo-victim and not as a viable suspect for some. His interview back at the beginning of the case sent up all kinds of red flags. And, he was the last person known to be with her, driving her home from the bar that night. Kind of a no brainer.

one down and how many to go? Let's solve every missing person's case, wouldn't that b great? prayers to the Bordeaux family!

:welcome5:

sandmannc !!!

Glad you could join us!!

:party::party:​

R.I.P., Kelli. :cry:

534c4191aed90.preview-300.jpg

Snipped:

A forensic unit trailer, along with Fayetteville police officers and Cumberland County sheriff's deputies, were at the scene on River Road. Crime scene tape cordoned off one side of the two-lane road.

Lawmen still are arriving at the scene. Medlock said at the news conference that the investigation is still active.

http://www.fayobserver.com/news/local/article_79d4b384-dfa1-53c9-ac8e-ccccb46f2399.html

So...it is likely she may never have been found otherwise?

I think he told where she was...

The Fayetteville C.O.Police seemed to indicate that, Eileen, best I could tell on the presser. I think I also heard (gotta go back & listen again -- I heard it live) him say that Holbert told them with "a bit of relief" or something along that line...

No. 1 suspect on the 1st day, still the No. 1 suspect, & more, today!!

Fayetteville and Cumberland County LE and DA's office have a lot of murder case/investigation/trial experience. Some pretty sharp folks. We'll see what unfolds. Confession? Trial?

I'm relieved for her husband, who had been considered a suspect in some peoples eyes. Now he's totally cleared. &, while this is a tragic loss for him and her family, at least there is closure for him and resolution of the case and Kelly can be properly buried and mourned.

I haven't followed this case closely but know it's been out there for a while. I'm so glad they found Kelli. At least one of our missing can now be laid to rest and her family can truly begin the healing process. My deepest sympathies for them. She was a beautiful girl, so much sunshine in her smile. May she rest in peace.

RIP KELLI!!!

I am so happy she has been found, omg it was forever. Sweet sorrow.
Many prayers for her loving family.

jmo

Rest in peace Kelli. I'm glad your family will have closure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any information on how Kelli was killed?

Wow, I was shocked when I turned on the news today. I sure thought they'd never find her. So glad for her loved ones they can now know what happened to her, who did it, and lay her to rest. What a tragedy. :(

Oh my gosh, I'm stunned but not really surprised.

Rest peacefully Kelli you will be remembered by many.

:rose:

Yes Kelli Bordeaux has been found

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

It was Kelli's case that brought me here to WS, and although I have followed several other cases here since joining, this one always seemed a little more personal to me. I am not sure why. I never knew her, but maybe because she was serving only an hour away from my home, I kinda felt like she was one of "ours". For almost two years now, every time a body was found around Fayetteville, and Lord knows there have been far too many, I would do what probably all of you do here, pray almost simultaneously that it was her, and pray that it wasn't. Eventually, my prayers became just that she would be found so that she could be properly laid to rest, and that justice would be served. At least part of my prayers were answered today, and I feel confident that justice will be served. RIP Kelli. Your work is done now. And btw, all of the missing here now feel like one of "ours". Thank you for bringing me here, Kelli.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back