Casey Anthony Deposition FILED 2.25.2014

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11FUyfgUdhJZxjoWi-sPS9jAApb0CXPNc1H6VOJ6rb6k/edit?usp=sharing

CASEY ANTHONY JAIL VISIT JULY 25, 2008 TRANSCRIPT

Notice of Filing Defendant's Affidavit in Support of Defendant's Motion for Summary Judgment
Filed by David L Schrader on behalf of Defendant Casey Marie Anthony (Entered: 04/29/2014)
NOTARIZED BY PATTRICK J. MCKENNA on April 25, 2014

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIcEVXajF6bnVFZDA/edit?usp=sharing

Casey Anthony statements in Affidavit:

“11. While I was in Jail I did not appoint my mother Cindy Anthony or anyone else to act as my agent regarding anything involving my daughter.”

“12” While I was in Jail, I never asked my mother Cindy Anthony to say anything to or about the Plaintiff” [Zenaida Gonzalez]

- in the JAIL VISIT on JULY 25, 2008 - Casey Anthony clearly specifically asked her mother Cindy Anthony and her brother Lee Anthony and her father George to speak to the media for her and to conduct research for her and speak to people about Caylee and to speak directly to “Zanny” through the media.

see JAIL VISIT VIDEO TRANSCRIPT:

- page 3 - line 3 and line 12
- page 7 - line 9
- page 6 - line 22
- page 9 - line 27 - 28
- page 10 - line 34
- page 24 - line 1 - 7
- page 30 - line 7
IIRC, wasn't that when she was asked by Cindy..."What do you want me to tell them?" Or something to that effect. And didn't she say she forgave her (Zanny)?

Heck, in the latest depo, didn't Casey continue to assert there was a "Zanny"?
Yeah, and I'm Mrs. America. lol

Heck, in the latest depo, didn't Casey continue to assert there was a "Zanny"?
Yeah, and I'm Mrs. America. lol

Yes, she is now claiming, insisting, that Zanny the Nanny is a real person
She said in the Depo that Jesse Grund introduced them at Universal Studios (that was a new lie)

Initially, she said Jeffrey Hopkins introduced them because she babysat his son...etc.....

Yes, she is now claiming, insisting, that Zanny the Nanny is a real person
She said in the Depo that Jesse Grund introduced them at Universal Studios (that was a new lie)

Initially, she said Jeffrey Hopkins introduced them because she babysat his son...etc.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUhkM4Qj3dM"]Casey Anthony - George and Cindy Jail Visit - YouTube[/ame]

July 25, 2008 - JAIL VISIT with Cindy and George Anthony

In the Deposition taken January 23, 2014, Casey said JESSE introduced her to Zanny, but in the jail visit video [Timestamp 20:03] she said Jesse did not know Zanny

Cindy: Does he know Zanny?
Casey: To the best of my knowledge, NO, but quite possibly.

CNN article - excerpt - June 2011
http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/06/02/florida.casey.anthony.trial/
A man named Jeff Hopkins testified that while he knew Anthony from middle school, her claims of dating him and him introducing her to Gonzalez were fabrications. Hopkins, 26, said his name wasn’t even Jeffrey Michael Hopkins — the name Anthony had given as a wealthy suitor living in Jacksonville, Florida, with a son named Zachary.

And to add to the new lie(s) ... in the Deposition taken January 23, 2014, she told Zenaida's attorney Keith Mitnik that the "real Zanny" that she "really really" did know, only babysat ONE TIME for Caylee.

But in the Jail Visit Video of July 25, 2008, [Timestamp 25:19] she claims Zanny had a pink floral car seat for Caylee, in her Ford Focus, and shoes, socks, diapers, clothes, and toys for Caylee [which is why none of Caylee's things were missing from the house - Zanny already had a set]. She also said Zanny had a key to the Anthony home.

IIRC, wasn't that when she was asked by Cindy..."What do you want me to tell them?" Or something to that effect. And didn't she say she forgave her (Zanny)?

In the July 25, 2008 Jail Visit Video she specifically asked Cindy, and Lee, and George to speak to the media, on her behalf, and to speak directly to Zenaida through the media:

Casey Anthony: I gave Lee a statement. I want him to speak to whoever, the media, give them a statement specifically from me. He's gonna give an exact quote....

Cindy Anthony: Listen I'm in front of the cameras all the time. What message do you want me to give to Zanny, and to Caylee?

Casey Anthony: Just to r...

Cindy Anthony: What do you want to tell Zanny? [pause]

Casey Anthony: That she needs to return Caylee

Cindy Anthony: What do you think her reasons are?

Casey Anthony: … I would forgive her.

Casey Anthony: Mom, I don’t know (softly and 'sadly')

Cindy Anthony: Ok [ pause ]

Casey Anthony: I, I forgive her. My only concern is that Caylee comes back to us (voice breaking) That she's smiling and she's happy, the main thing is that she's ok.

Cindy Anthony: Ok. What do you want me to tell Caylee?

Cindy Anthony: Has someone else been in our house?

Casey Anthony: (pause) I don’t know..possibly...I told you along time ago she had a key

Cindy Anthony: Ok

George Anthony: Casey, what can I do? [very direct]

Casey Anthony: Ah just try to keep talking to the media I guess.
Keep things positive, keep it focused on Caylee. that needs to be the main focus....(pause…)

Cindy Anthony: Ok...uhm............uhm.....uhm. Silver car, correct? Or a coloured car?

Casey Anthony : Silver ford focus 2008 4 door. The windows are tinted.Its very basic.There is a pink floral carseat on the right passenger side on the back seat......that’s the carseat she's had for Caylee

Cindy Anthony: And that’s why Caylee doesn’t need ....none of her stuff’s missing from the house cause she's got everything.

Casey Anthony: She has everything. she’s always had shoes, socks, diapers, everything, clothes, toys, I mean-you name it

Cindy Anthony: Is there anything else that you need? That you want us to do or say, or look ....anything what do you need from us?

Casey Anthony: I told Lee look locally. look locally check places that we're familiar with, that we know

January 25, 2014 DEPO Transcript = 107 pages

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIdUJQb3dRWVV3U0k/edit?usp=sharing

http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-79436379/

Casey Anthony asked about Caylee, ‘Zanny the nanny’ in deposition
By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
3:25 pm, February 25, 2014

excerpt:

A 100-plus-page transcript of a recent deposition of Casey Anthony was filed in federal court on Tuesday, including contentious exchanges on the subject of the 2008 death of her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee.

Anthony was questioned extensively at the Winter Park law office of defense attorney Cheney Mason on Jan. 23, the transcript shows. The deposition lasted about two and a half-hours.

In the deposition, Anthony claims that Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, the nanny she claimed had kidnapped her daughter, was a real person — someone she’d last seen in 2007, who had babysat Caylee once.

“I met her at Universal Studios in 2006… through a mutual friend,” Anthony says, adding: “We were friends a little over a year.”

I have always heard a leopard does not change his spots. The above transcript bears out that theory.

JMO

January 25, 2014 DEPO Transcript = 107 pages

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIdUJQb3dRWVV3U0k/edit?usp=sharing

http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-79436379/

Casey Anthony asked about Caylee, ‘Zanny the nanny’ in deposition
By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
3:25 pm, February 25, 2014

excerpt:

A 100-plus-page transcript of a recent deposition of Casey Anthony was filed in federal court on Tuesday, including contentious exchanges on the subject of the 2008 death of her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee.

Anthony was questioned extensively at the Winter Park law office of defense attorney Cheney Mason on Jan. 23, the transcript shows. The deposition lasted about two and a half-hours.

In the deposition, Anthony claims that Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, the nanny she claimed had kidnapped her daughter, was a real person — someone she’d last seen in 2007, who had babysat Caylee once.

“I met her at Universal Studios in 2006… through a mutual friend,” Anthony says, adding: “We were friends a little over a year.”

I'd love to see Cindy's face when she reads this...:facepalm:

I'd love to see Cindy's face when she reads this...:facepalm:

Cindy knows and has known for some time now that there never was a real Zanny the nanny. Her words to Casey during that 911 call "What did you do?" tells it all. But the Anthony clan always win.....according to Cindy.

MOO

In the July 25, 2008 Jail Visit Video she specifically asked Cindy, and Lee, and George to speak to the media, on her behalf, and to speak directly to Zenaida through the media:

Casey Anthony: I gave Lee a statement. I want him to speak to whoever, the media, give them a statement specifically from me. He's gonna give an exact quote....

Cindy Anthony: Listen I'm in front of the cameras all the time. What message do you want me to give to Zanny, and to Caylee?

Casey Anthony: Just to r...

Cindy Anthony: What do you want to tell Zanny? [pause]

Casey Anthony: That she needs to return Caylee

Cindy Anthony: What do you think her reasons are?

Casey Anthony: … I would forgive her.

Casey Anthony: Mom, I don’t know (softly and 'sadly')

Cindy Anthony: Ok [ pause ]

Casey Anthony: I, I forgive her. My only concern is that Caylee comes back to us (voice breaking) That she's smiling and she's happy, the main thing is that she's ok.

Cindy Anthony: Ok. What do you want me to tell Caylee?

Cindy Anthony: Has someone else been in our house?

Casey Anthony: (pause) I don’t know..possibly...I told you along time ago she had a key

Cindy Anthony: Ok

George Anthony: Casey, what can I do? [very direct]

Casey Anthony: Ah just try to keep talking to the media I guess.
Keep things positive, keep it focused on Caylee. that needs to be the main focus....(pause…)

Cindy Anthony: Ok...uhm............uhm.....uhm. Silver car, correct? Or a coloured car?

Casey Anthony : Silver ford focus 2008 4 door. The windows are tinted.Its very basic.There is a pink floral carseat on the right passenger side on the back seat......that’s the carseat she's had for Caylee

Cindy Anthony: And that’s why Caylee doesn’t need ....none of her stuff’s missing from the house cause she's got everything.

Casey Anthony: She has everything. she’s always had shoes, socks, diapers, everything, clothes, toys, I mean-you name it

Cindy Anthony: Is there anything else that you need? That you want us to do or say, or look ....anything what do you need from us?

Casey Anthony: I told Lee look locally. look locally check places that we're familiar with, that we know
I see red when I read this again. What was wrong with this jury (rhetorical question)??!!! Her lies speak volumes, yet no one wanted to listen.

Its frighting to revisit these transcripts and see, so clearly, how it NEVER bothered her one bit. Not one moment.

Well, we all know how good she is at making up names for imaginary people-She should have a doozie for herself. :tantrum:

A relative of mine said that she came into a grocery store in Sarasota, she responded to her name. The rumor is that she has been in the area for a bit.

This is an upscale grocery store. I guess she is enjoying herself in SRQ.

ETA: Came into the store yesterday.

Well if this sighting actually was Casey stepping out to do a bit of grocery shopping it would surprise me as her remaining legal team has had her corralled up even as she chomps at the bit. I think she is probably amused by reports of Casey sightings. As long as her sorry behind is where it is supposed to be for depositions and the civil trials she can test the waters all she likes. They will close over the top of her head eventually. :coffeecup:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11FUyfgUdhJZxjoWi-sPS9jAApb0CXPNc1H6VOJ6rb6k/edit?usp=sharing

CASEY ANTHONY JAIL VISIT JULY 25, 2008 TRANSCRIPT

Notice of Filing Defendant's Affidavit in Support of Defendant's Motion for Summary Judgment
Filed by David L Schrader on behalf of Defendant Casey Marie Anthony (Entered: 04/29/2014)
NOTARIZED BY PATTRICK J. MCKENNA on April 25, 2014

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIcEVXajF6bnVFZDA/edit?usp=sharing

Casey Anthony statements in Affidavit:

“11. While I was in Jail I did not appoint my mother Cindy Anthony or anyone else to act as my agent regarding anything involving my daughter.”

“12” While I was in Jail, I never asked my mother Cindy Anthony to say anything to or about the Plaintiff” [Zenaida Gonzalez]

- in the JAIL VISIT on JULY 25, 2008 - Casey Anthony clearly specifically asked her mother Cindy Anthony and her brother Lee Anthony and her father George to speak to the media for her and to conduct research for her and speak to people about Caylee and to speak directly to “Zanny” through the media.

see JAIL VISIT VIDEO TRANSCRIPT:

- page 3 - line 3 and line 12
- page 7 - line 9
- page 6 - line 22
- page 9 - line 27 - 28
- page 10 - line 34
- page 24 - line 1 - 7
- page 30 - line 7

Thanks for the info...

Reading the transcripts again now, knowing that she's free and acquitted of killing and that she will never face prison time, or anything EVER for murdering her, is a really tough pill to swallow... It was so much easier before to read these and watch the videos of her trying to twist the evidence with ridiculous lies and these stupid, grandiose stories because we just KNEW her day was coming and she would pay for it. I was actually thankful for these recordings, at the time, because I knew that when this went to trial the jury would see them and make her pay dearly for murdering that baby. Now it's just heartbreaking to watch or read them... She is so guilty, and she doesn't even care her daughter's dead. The only thing she's consistent about is lying, deception, and her pathological lack of emotion toward other people's lives. She will destroy another person's life in a minute if she thinks it might benefit her... Watching them again also reminds me of how disgusted I still am with the jurors. It's unbelievable that they saw all this, and still thought she was suitable to rejoin society... Almost every single thing she said was incriminating, and heartless... I think they had to have made a calculated decision after opening statements to just ignore everything the State brought in as evidence... You'd have to stick cotton in your ears or sing songs in your head when they were played to not have noticed how unaffected she was by her daughter's "drowning," and that her only real concern was for herself, and getting bond so she could "help everyone" find Caylee. The context of that was bone chilling to anyone with a beating heart, just knowing fca knew she was already dead! And, yet she was still able to talk to her and tell her to be brave, and come home smiling, etc... When she just drowned! Because that's what the jurors took away from all this, right, that she drowned? And that fca cared? And was an amazing mom?...Gah! No way, I don't buy it!... Them giving her a pass on all this is just so astonishing. And horrifying, etc, there's really no explanation for it...

And I just have to point out here, again, that I'm so frustrated that the judge is only allowing the July 25th recording in at the civil trial considering she made so many statements throughout several of them that directly contradict her responses in the Motion for Summary Judgement she just filed. And since fca would continuously lie, get caught, and then change her story over and over again, there's no way to get the full and accurate story without all, or most of them coming in anyway. The recordings are all one continuous conversation between fca, Lee, and their parents, really, just broke up by the time limits for visitation, with each one picking back up with whatever information was either last covered or needed to be covered next. They talked about how they were working as a unit. And it's throughout the entire conversation that fca makes many things abundantly clear, for example, that her family was most definitely speaking for her, that she had a ton of resources for information and full knowledge of what was going on outside of that jail, and she was consistently watching tv and had access to the media coverage involving her case, including television, laptop, newspaper articles, etc. Problem is the July 25th recording may not have enough content in it for ZG to prove her case against someone like fca though, who has no scruples, regard for the law or other human beings. She's also extremely enabled, and our justice system has not provided her any deterrents against criminal behavior. She's learned nothing at all from her dealings with our legal system. A few debts, but nothing a little bankruptcy and more lies can't fix. Perjury's not a concern, she certainly knows that's not enforced if you're an Anthony. She can even kill people... I was stunned to hear fca just flat out lie and say she didn't say something to her mom that she CLEARLY said, in perfect English verbatim, because she knows it was said on a recording that's not being admitted! And she wonders why everyone hates her, that's not normal... And I'm more that a little mad that they're not especially coming in now, in the face of her new lies. Same with the imaginary nanny lies! And I really fear that Judge May, by going overboard in an attempt to not let who the defendant is affect his rulings or a fair trial, could end up going too far, and she get away with this too. Then we're left with an even more entitled, above the law danger to society... No one should ever underestimate this girl, she's dangerous and capable of horror beyond what that shell of her leads you to believe...

And I would love it if just one of fca's fans, who claims they believe her whole phony bs "victim" story, would sit down with me and one of her transcripts and attempt to explain away her behavior line by line, matched with the known evidence, and tell me how it makes sense to them. And the Jbaez, "well, that part I'll just never understand" card can't be used! No excuses, or cherry picking certain parts... I say there's no possible way it can be done if they're forced to go line by line. But, would LOVE if someone took me up on it... And while were at it, lets take this whole civil suit, including that crazy Motion for Summary Judgement she just filed, and her even crazier deposition from last February. And tell me how that jives too. Explain how their belief in fca, and her sad little life story, still works if she doesn't really have imaginary friends. Cuz, without zanny the imaginary nanny, her whole escaping to fantasy land sort of gets thrown out the window. And without zanny, doesn't that make Gloria, Raquel, Juliet, Annabelle, Jeff, Zach, etc, all nothing more than a bold face lie too? And since escaping to fantasy land, and imaginary friends were all proof of her ability to compartmentalize, doesn't that also prove compartmentalizing wasn't occurring, and that was also a lie? And since she supposedly had learned to compartmentalize as a very young girl to hide her pain from the sex abuse so she could get on the dadgum school bus, doesn't that make the sex abuse a lie too? And since all the above was used to back up an accident theory and served as an explanation for why fca acted like a mom who was happy as he!! that her baby was dead, doesn't that then show it wasn't an accident? And, therefore, not a drowning? .... Without zanny the imaginary nanny, fca's entire defense crumbles...

no zanny>> no imaginary friends>> no fantasy world>> no compartmentalizing>> no abuse>> no accident>> no drowning = MURDER ...

And further proof the opening statement was all a lie was, during the deposition, CM and fca tried to pawn the zanny the nanny theory off on jbaez, saying she wasn't responsible for what jbaez said during her criminal trial. Problem is CM was also her attorney at the criminal trial, and they both know how ridiculous that statement was... just showed fca's desperation. Fca's now saying zanny was real all along, fca knew her and she did, in fact, babysit Caylee. She was just lyin before to beat the rap for Caylee's horrific murder, oops... I mean, don't her followers feel duped, many of them have devoted hours of their life defending that theory? Some have even started websites on it... Or are they just gonna change their theory again, just like they have to do every single time they're faced with undeniable proof that they're dead wrong about fca's innocence? And if that's the case, is their theory just on hold right now while fca's figuring it out? If they haven't figured it out by now, allow me to help them out and end their suspense: it will be based on the next legal matter she needs to lie her way out of, because the truth isn't going to work for her - she a repulsive, disgusting, killer sociopath who is guilty of EVERYTHING she's charged with. She only wants freedom, fame, and money. And the small group of people that have refused to see that about her need to open their eyes, and look at this new "revelation" by fca and ask how in the world this fits into their previous reasons for believing she was innocent. No twist or spin... Everyone needs to dump her and move on because fca's never going to stop on her own. As long as she has a way to create havoc and is given a platform to play victim, her reign of terror is never going to end. Until then boycotts, email campaigns, etc, are necessary so networks, publishing companies, and anyone else who fca can sell her story to will say no thanks... And thanks again, TT, for providing us with all the info so we are aware, and up to date. I know a lot of work goes into everything you do, so that all I have to do is press a link. And I'm more than happy to send an email or sign a petition, etc, but I'm not sure I'd have a clue what was going on without sites like this and good peeps like you (that goes for all y'all)... And I just really, really want Caylee to get some long overdue peace out of all this.

All jmo.

Thanks for the info...

Reading the transcripts again now, knowing that she's free and acquitted of killing and that she will never face prison time, or anything EVER for murdering her, is a really tough pill to swallow... It was so much easier before to read these and watch the videos of her trying to twist the evidence with ridiculous lies and these stupid, grandiose stories because we just KNEW her day was coming and she would pay for it. I was actually thankful for these recordings, at the time, because I knew that when this went to trial the jury would see them and make her pay dearly for murdering that baby. Now it's just heartbreaking to watch or read them... She is so guilty, and she doesn't even care her daughter's dead. The only thing she's consistent about is lying, deception, and her pathological lack of emotion toward other people's lives. She will destroy another person's life in a minute if she thinks it might benefit her... Watching them again also reminds me of how disgusted I still am with the jurors. It's unbelievable that they saw all this, and still thought she was suitable to rejoin society... Almost every single thing she said was incriminating, and heartless... I think they had to have made a calculated decision after opening statements to just ignore everything the State brought in as evidence... You'd have to stick cotton in your ears or sing songs in your head when they were played to not have noticed how unaffected she was by her daughter's "drowning," and that her only real concern was for herself, and getting bond so she could "help everyone" find Caylee. The context of that was bone chilling to anyone with a beating heart, just knowing fca knew she was already dead! And, yet she was still able to talk to her and tell her to be brave, and come home smiling, etc... When she just drowned! Because that's what the jurors took away from all this, right, that she drowned? And that fca cared? And was an amazing mom?...Gah! No way, I don't buy it!... Them giving her a pass on all this is just so astonishing. And horrifying, etc, there's really no explanation for it...

And I just have to point out here, again, that I'm so frustrated that the judge is only allowing the July 25th recording in at the civil trial considering she made so many statements throughout several of them that directly contradict her responses in the Motion for Summary Judgement she just filed. And since fca would continuously lie, get caught, and then change her story over and over again, there's no way to get the full and accurate story without all, or most of them coming in anyway. The recordings are all one continuous conversation between fca, Lee, and their parents, really, just broke up by the time limits for visitation, with each one picking back up with whatever information was either last covered or needed to be covered next. They talked about how they were working as a unit. And it's throughout the entire conversation that fca makes many things abundantly clear, for example, that her family was most definitely speaking for her, that she had a ton of resources for information and full knowledge of what was going on outside of that jail, and she was consistently watching tv and had access to the media coverage involving her case, including television, laptop, newspaper articles, etc. Problem is the July 25th recording may not have enough content in it for ZG to prove her case against someone like fca though, who has no scruples, regard for the law or other human beings. She's also extremely enabled, and our justice system has not provided her any deterrents against criminal behavior. She's learned nothing at all from her dealings with our legal system. A few debts, but nothing a little bankruptcy and more lies can't fix. Perjury's not a concern, she certainly knows that's not enforced if you're an Anthony. She can even kill people... I was stunned to hear fca just flat out lie and say she didn't say something to her mom that she CLEARLY said, in perfect English verbatim, because she knows it was said on a recording that's not being admitted! And she wonders why everyone hates her, that's not normal... And I'm more that a little mad that they're not especially coming in now, in the face of her new lies. Same with the imaginary nanny lies! And I really fear that Judge May, by going overboard in an attempt to not let who the defendant is affect his rulings or a fair trial, could end up going too far, and she get away with this too. Then we're left with an even more entitled, above the law danger to society... No one should ever underestimate this girl, she's dangerous and capable of horror beyond what that shell of her leads you to believe...

And I would love it if just one of fca's fans, who claims they believe her whole phony bs "victim" story, would sit down with me and one of her transcripts and attempt to explain away her behavior line by line, matched with the known evidence, and tell me how it makes sense to them. And the Jbaez, "well, that part I'll just never understand" card can't be used! No excuses, or cherry picking certain parts... I say there's no possible way it can be done if they're forced to go line by line. But, would LOVE if someone took me up on it... And while were at it, lets take this whole civil suit, including that crazy Motion for Summary Judgement she just filed, and her even crazier deposition from last February. And tell me how that jives too. Explain how their belief in fca, and her sad little life story, still works if she doesn't really have imaginary friends. Cuz, without zanny the imaginary nanny, her whole escaping to fantasy land sort of gets thrown out the window. And without zanny, doesn't that make Gloria, Raquel, Juliet, Annabelle, Jeff, Zach, etc, all nothing more than a bold face lie too? And since escaping to fantasy land, and imaginary friends were all proof of her ability to compartmentalize, doesn't that also prove compartmentalizing wasn't occurring, and that was also a lie? And since she supposedly had learned to compartmentalize as a very young girl to hide her pain from the sex abuse so she could get on the dadgum school bus, doesn't that make the sex abuse a lie too? And since all the above was used to back up an accident theory and served as an explanation for why fca acted like a mom who was happy as he!! that her baby was dead, doesn't that then show it wasn't an accident? And, therefore, not a drowning? .... Without zanny the imaginary nanny, fca's entire defense crumbles...

no zanny>> no imaginary friends>> no fantasy world>> no compartmentalizing>> no abuse>> no accident>> no drowning = MURDER ...

And further proof the opening statement was all a lie was, during the deposition, CM and fca tried to pawn the zanny the nanny theory off on jbaez, saying she wasn't responsible for what jbaez said during her criminal trial. Problem is CM was also her attorney at the criminal trial, and they both know how ridiculous that statement was... just showed fca's desperation. Fca's now saying zanny was real all along, fca knew her and she did, in fact, babysit Caylee. She was just lyin before to beat the rap for Caylee's horrific murder, oops... I mean, don't her followers feel duped, many of them have devoted hours of their life defending that theory? Some have even started websites on it... Or are they just gonna change their theory again, just like they have to do every single time they're faced with undeniable proof that they're dead wrong about fca's innocence? And if that's the case, is their theory just on hold right now while fca's figuring it out? If they haven't figured it out by now, allow me to help them out and end their suspense: it will be based on the next legal matter she needs to lie her way out of, because the truth isn't going to work for her - she a repulsive, disgusting, killer sociopath who is guilty of EVERYTHING she's charged with. She only wants freedom, fame, and money. And the small group of people that have refused to see that about her need to open their eyes, and look at this new "revelation" by fca and ask how in the world this fits into their previous reasons for believing she was innocent. No twist or spin... Everyone needs to dump her and move on because fca's never going to stop on her own. As long as she has a way to create havoc and is given a platform to play victim, her reign of terror is never going to end. Until then boycotts, email campaigns, etc, are necessary so networks, publishing companies, and anyone else who fca can sell her story to will say no thanks... And thanks again, TT, for providing us with all the info so we are aware, and up to date. I know a lot of work goes into everything you do, so that all I have to do is press a link. And I'm more than happy to send an email or sign a petition, etc, but I'm not sure I'd have a clue what was going on without sites like this and good peeps like you (that goes for all y'all)... And I just really, really want Caylee to get some long overdue peace out of all this.

All jmo.

Thank you and Amen!

Unopposed Motion to Extend Time to File Responses to Debtor's/Defendant's Motion for Summary Judgment
Filed by R Scott Shuker on behalf of Plaintiff Zenaida Gonzalez
(Entered: 05/14/2014)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIZlA2cmJXbkJzbU0/edit?usp=sharing

Zenaida’s Response to Casey Motion for Summary Judgment was due May 16, 2014, but Casey’s Motion was more than 60 pages long, and Zenaida’s attorney Shuker, needs more time to review it and draft a Response, and Zenaida’s attorney Shuker, has other cases and scheduling conflicts and out-of-town travel, and needs more time.
Asking for an extension to June 20, 2014.
Casey does not oppose the extension.

---------------------------------------

4/26/2014
Motion For Summary Judgment [62 pages]
Filed by David L Schrader on behalf of Defendant Casey Marie Anthony
(Entered: 04/25/2014)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIYmJZRGt3al9OazQ/edit?usp=sharing

CASEY ANTHONY HEARINGS:

- Hearing on Casey's Motion for Summary Judgment [to throw out] in the ZENAIDA GONZALEZ Case - set for June 30, 2014 at 10:30am in Tampa

- Zenaida's Response to Casey's Motion for Summary Judgment is due by June 20, 2014.

Notice of Hearing sent by first class mail to:
- Casey Anthony c/o Charles M. Greene
- Zenaida Gonzalez c/o R. Scott Shuker

Notice sent by electronic mail to:
- David L. Schrader for Casey Anthony
dschraderlaw@gmail.com, dschraderlaw.assistant@gmail.com

- Jason H. Klein for Zenaida Gonzalez
bknotice@lseblaw.com, jklein@lseblaw.com; mniquette@lseblaw.com

- John B. Dorriss for Zenaida Gonzalez
jdorris@lseblaw.com

- Keith R. Mitnik for Zenaida Gonzalez
kmitnik@forthepeople.com

- R. Scott Shuker for Zenaida Gonzalez
rshuker@lseblaw.com; lbrown@lseblaw.com

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIODN3NERoeTNzQ3M/edit?usp=sharing

--------------------------------------------------

- Hearing on the Bankruptcy Trustee's Motion to Strike Casey's Objection to the Ambulance company's CLAIM - set for June 17, 2014 at 11:30am in Tampa

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIbm5vbUxJZzhBMkE/edit?usp=sharing

What's the scoop with these hearings? ThinkTank, any new news? Seems like everything has been hush hush or haulted and why? Also any word regarding the motion to compel to make her answer questions that she refused to answer during her deposition?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back