GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought JY and JG were guilty, both of them. JG was not accepting blame to protect his son....he IS guilty too. Both of them belong in prison.

I thought JY and JG were guilty, both of them. JG was not accepting blame to protect his son....he IS guilty too. Both of them belong in prison.

The thing is evidence is required to tie someone to a crime and there was never one shred of evidence put forth by either side that JG had any involvement in the murder of Trey. In fact the evidence put forth was totally supportive that JG wasn't even down in the deep dark woods that night.

Yes, they both need to be in prison for life but for the right charges.

There is nothing nor has there ever been one bit of proof that JG killed Trey. There isn't any because he didn't do it........ although I have no doubt he was mighty proud of his son who did.

IMO

JG may not have been there physically but I have no doubts he was involved.

Josh Young returned last weekend to the neighborhood where his 14-year-old stepbrother was savagely beaten to death three years ago. What happened next has the teen facing new criminal charges.

"John was in the garage and he went back there to talk to John, you know, how y'all doing or whatever," said Cassi Gouker, Young's cousin.

She refuses to come from behind the door and at times her story wanders. But this is Cassi Gouker's account of what happened Friday when her cousin popped in at her south Louisville home.

"John....saw him draw back and hit him. And so he ran and was trying to get in the house because the whole house was open, so little Josh wouldn't get in to me," Cassi Gouker said.

Court records say Young punched John Michael Robertson, Cassi Gouker's boyfriend, in the face last Friday.

Robertson testified against Young last summer.

"He told me that him and Trey went down to the ditch to smoke some weed. He asked him what time it was, and then he hit him with the bat," Robertson told the jury in Young's murder trial in August 2013.

"Mr. Young, you are charged with retaliating against a witness in the legal process and assault in the 4th degree," a judge read in Young's arraignment Wednesday morning.

Wednesday's arraignment marks Young's second in just three days

The judge set Young's bond on the latest case at $10,000 full cash.

Young is due back in court May

http://www.wdrb.com/story/25322725/josh-youngs-cousin-recounts-alleged-weekend-assault

JG may not have been there physically but I have no doubts he was involved.

And I respect your opinion MissJ even though I may disagree with it.:)

Personally, I don't think JG knew a thing about it until it was all over with.

I have always felt JY murdered Trey out of jealousy. Trey got to be with JG more than JY got to be with him. Trey was the good kid that never caused anyone any problems. JG stayed at Trey's mom's house most all of the time and JG sent JY to stay down at Cassie's.

I do think he knew very shortly afterwards though, and was very proud that his son would kill someone out of jealousy over him. It had to make JG gloat and strut like a peacock.

I hope JY is sent to prison for a very long time right along with his father that he thinks is his hero.

I also would like to see someone interview his criminal lawyer that spewed all the BS about him being such a good kid. Yeah riiight. It was all a sham.

Good kids don't murder innocent teenagers just because they can.

Good kids don't beat the he** out of their girlfriend either.

Good kids don't beat up witnesses that testify against them in a trial.

Good kids willingly take a polygraph to prove their innocence if they are given the opportunity to do so.

Good kids don't look up to fathers either and call them their hero.

The foster parents are probably thanking their lucky stars that he is no longer around them.

The attorney would probably say that Josh Young was suffering PTSD from the murder of his cousin and the trial.:banghead:

And I respect your opinion MissJ even though I may disagree with it.:)

Personally, I don't think JG knew a thing about it until it was all over with.

I have always felt JY murdered Trey out of jealousy. Trey got to be with JG more than JY got to be with him. Trey was the good kid that never caused anyone any problems. JG stayed at Trey's mom's house most all of the time and JG sent JY to stay down at Cassie's.

I do think he knew very shortly afterwards though, and was very proud that his son would kill someone out of jealousy over him. It had to make JG gloat and strut like a peacock.

I hope JY is sent to prison for a very long time right along with his father that he thinks is his hero.

I share your frustration. I was so shocked and disgusted when I heard the "Not Guilty" verdict. The sweater vests really made my blood boil. Still can't believe the jury fell for this clown act.:banghead:

I share your frustration. I was so shocked and disgusted when I heard the "Not Guilty" verdict. The sweater vests really made my blood boil. Still can't believe the jury fell for this clown act.:banghead:

Hi there Lonetraveler!:seeya:

Any day that justice is denied is a dark day in our criminal justice system. I was floored when they announced the verdict and I am still sickened to know this kid got away with murder.:(

What it does show is even though we may keep up with crimes closely here, and are very well aware of all the tricks in the books that defense attorneys use, there are still jurors and others who will fall for the illusion/scam.

The worst part about the 'Not Guilty' verdict for me was as it was being announced the evildoer couldn't suppress his evil grin. He even had to hide his head on his arm so people couldn't see him smiling. :mad:

He knew right then his daddy's gangsta lies had let him get away with murder. I will never forget that look on his face, If I had been one of his jurors watching his reaction, I would have felt sick to my stomach, and would know immediately, I had just let a very guilty murderer walk away scott free.

No one should ever take into consideration how a defendant 'looks' in a trial. It is all done to mislead and deceive.

IMO

IMO "Little" Josh is a sociopath who seems to have no real connection to anyone. He's a user and a liar and an opportunist. I'm not a behavioral expert but that is what it looks like to me as a layperson.

I really don't think Josh Gouker had anything to do with Trey's death - it's hard to see how he could have with the video tape of him at the store wearing the same jersey he was wearing the next day ..no blood, no mud or anything to indicate he had been at the scene of the crime.

I think Josh Gouker helped his son cover up and flee, but probably more out of concern for himself than his son. He probably assumed he'd get blamed, and he had helped dispose of the evidence so he ran before he even thought it through. At that point, little Josh was so beholden to his dad for helping him get out of trouble, and that might explain some of his idolization of his father after the fact.

IMO Little Josh is every bit a psychopath as his father, and maybe worse.

So nice to 'see' you again Minor. I remember the many posts we devoted to this case and its tragic end.

I believe that Josh Young is worse than his father. Big Josh is a lot of mouth work. I suppose his 'tough guy' persona has worked well for him over the years in order to gain control over weaker people.... both weaker minded... as well as weaker in strength. I actually think Big Josh is a coward, just like all bullies are. Iirc he went to prison for 10 years for beating up an elderly man, iirc. That shows right there he preys on others who are weaker than him.

Remember the story about JG killing the dog and JY was supposed to have videoed it and laughed hysterically about it? I certainly believe that happened. That fits the profile of a psychopath to a tee and both of them show so many psychopathic traits.

As far as JG caring about JY, psychopaths don't have maternal or paternal feelings. If they have children these children are seen as possession (ornaments) and an extension of the psychopath, themselves. Psychopaths will protect their children if the child or children stay in the good graces of the psychopath and that is done by being just like them because they love only themselves. Children are simply seen as mirrored images of themselves to the sociopath/psychopath.

Just think how cold and unfeeling JY had to be when he murdered Trey. He knew Trey trusted him. He had made sure of that and had manipulated him into thinking he was his best friend. And the entire time, and with every step they both made into the deep dark woods that night....... JY knew Trey would never be coming out alive again. I bet he was as cool as a cucumber.

When he asked Trey about the time he knew Trey would have to look down at his watch. He took that opportunity to swing the bat when Trey would have no clue what was coming. Another cowardly act. One on one I think Trey may have been able to go toe to toe with him but psychopaths never play fair.

What chilled me the first time I saw JY was his eyes were dead pools. There was no life in them........no emotion..no remorse emitting from them. Just like the psychopath that he is.

I don't know how many years he could receive on these multiple charges but if he is found guilty, I do hope the Judge sends him away for the maximum time allowed under the law.

If not, JY will go on to commit even more violence again, and it could be another unsuspecting young teen like Trey that he gets to trust him. It could wind up being another tragic loss of life for someone and another family destroyed.

thanks for posting that Tulessa

I had not seen it before

JY sure is one robotic psychopath IMO

all monotone - no real emotion (except what I think is pleasure at the discomfort/pain of others)

when he talks about feeling different emotions, nothing changes in his eyes, his speech, his mannerisms

he just sits there limply doing his best to emulate what he thinks he should in others and always watching, always observing, always trying to learn what is expected of him by society

I do feel sorry for the boy he used to be because I can only imagine what he was forced to endure as a child that made him this way BUT I do not feel bad for him as he is now - he scares the crap out of me frankly and I have no doubt that these new charges won't be the last

he really does remind me of jeffrey dahmer - I wonder how many animals he's hurt, fires he's started, and other perverted acts he's committed

So nice to 'see' you again Minor. I remember the many posts we devoted to this case and its tragic end.

I believe that Josh Young is worse than his father. Big Josh is a lot of mouth work. I suppose his 'tough guy' persona has worked well for him over the years in order to gain control over weaker people.... both weaker minded... as well as weaker in strength. I actually think Big Josh is a coward, just like all bullies are. Iirc he went to prison for 10 years for beating up an elderly man, iirc. That shows right there he preys on others who are weaker than him.

Remember the story about JG killing the dog and JY was supposed to have videoed it and laughed hysterically about it? I certainly believe that happened. That fits the profile of a psychopath to a tee and both of them show so many psychopathic traits.

As far as JG caring about JY, psychopaths don't have maternal or paternal feelings. If they have children these children are seen as possession (ornaments) and an extension of the psychopath, themselves. Psychopaths will protect their children if the child or children stay in the good graces of the psychopath and that is done by being just like them because they love only themselves. Children are simply seen as mirrored images of themselves to the sociopath/psychopath.

Just think how cold and unfeeling JY had to be when he murdered Trey. He knew Trey trusted him. He had made sure of that and had manipulated him into thinking he was his best friend. And the entire time, and with every step they both made into the deep dark woods that night....... JY knew Trey would never be coming out alive again. I bet he was as cool as a cucumber.

When he asked Trey about the time he knew Trey would have to look down at his watch. He took that opportunity to swing the bat when Trey would have no clue what was coming. Another cowardly act. One on one I think Trey may have been able to go toe to toe with him but psychopaths never play fair.

What chilled me the first time I saw JY was his eyes were dead pools. There was no life in them........no emotion..no remorse emitting from them. Just like the psychopath that he is.

I don't know how many years he could receive on these multiple charges but if he is found guilty, I do hope the Judge sends him away for the maximum time allowed under the law.

If not, JY will go on to commit even more violence again, and it could be another unsuspecting young teen like Trey that he gets to trust him. It could wind up being another tragic loss of life for someone and another family destroyed.

I totally agree.
The son IS worse than his father.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't you know, that was the plan all along? Plead guilty, get Josh Young acquitted, and then appeal (even though he waived his right to appeal)

You are exactly right Minor. He thinks he is so smart. Here is another news report where he talks about how his murder conviction should be thrown out. He knows his son cannot be charged again. He is pure evil, and so is his little spawn that sat so innocently in his little "sweater vest." I never bought that boy's innocence for one minute. Now they're both where they should be, locked away from society.

It’s a defense the prosecution said he carefully planned.

"The Commonwealth has always said he was involved. We still do. I think his goal was to have happen exactly what happened, to have his son acquitted and try to get this off his plate," Elizabeth Jones Brown, the assistant Commonwealth's Attorney said.

http://www.whas11.com/news/Josh-Gou...s-murder-conviction-thrown-out-259357481.html

You are exactly right Minor. He thinks he is so smart. Here is another news report where he talks about how his murder conviction be thrown out. He knows his son cannot be charged again. He is pure evil, and so is his little spawn that sat so innocently in his little "sweater vest." I never bought that boy's innocence for one minute. Now they're both where they should be, locked away from society.

It’s a defense the prosecution said he carefully planned.

"The Commonwealth has always said he was involved. We still do. I think his goal was to have happen exactly what happened, to have his son acquitted and try to get this off his plate," Elizabeth Jones Brown, the assistant Commonwealth's Attorney said.

http://www.whas11.com/news/Josh-Gou...s-murder-conviction-thrown-out-259357481.html

The problem is, he actually was pretty clever about it because there are always ways to have a judgment reviewed even if you waive an appeal. The state shouldn't have been duped like that. They shouldn't have accepted his plea or proceeded to sentencing until the Josh Young trial was concluded.

The problem is, he actually was pretty clever about it because there are always ways to have a judgment reviewed even if you waive an appeal. The state shouldn't have been duped like that. They shouldn't have accepted his plea or proceeded to sentencing until the Josh Young trial was concluded.

And that's why we love you Minor! Because you can explain things in a way that most of us aren't aware of. I would never had known that! Thank you for all your legal contributions, and you are very much appreciated!

And that's why we love you Minor! Because you can explain things in a way that most of us aren't aware of. I would never had known that! Thank you for all your legal contributions, and you are very much appreciated!

Thanks DMacky that's very nice of you to say.

I'm not so appreciated on SOME of the threads :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member