WA WA - Vashon Island, WhtFem 60-90, UP8961, wrapped in tarp, night shirt w/cowboy boot pattern, Feb'04

The fact that she's wearing a night shirt makes me feel she was in bed or going to bed at the time. I agree that her family could have disposed of her like this but who would do that???? Horrible.

I agree that her family could have disposed of her like this but who would do that???? Horrible.

1. She was murdered and disposed of like this.

2. They didn't want to/couldn't afford to pay for a proper, legal burial.

Horrible, but it happens. : (

She very well could of been disposed by family. Vashon is a small island town of like 10,000 residents and it is also pretty expensive to live there from what I have read. Also Elizabeth Allen seems off in age but her height and weight is very similar to Jane's estimates. I also found an age progression of Elizabeth on Charley that looks pretty similar to Jane's composite. Hmmm.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/a/allen_elizabeth.html

She very well could of been disposed by family. Vashon is a small island town of like 10,000 residents and it is also pretty expensive to live there from what I have read. Also Elizabeth Allen seems off in age but her height and weight is very similar to Jane's estimates. I also found an age progression of Elizabeth on Charley that looks pretty similar to Jane's composite. Hmmm.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/a/allen_elizabeth.html

I didn't see a thread for Elizabeth Allen so I started one: WA - WA - Elizabeth Mary Allen, 35, Oak Harbor, 23 February 1993

It might just be me, but I think she may be a fair bit younger than the estimate. Just a guess, but you don't see too many woman with an average age of 75, with long straight brown hair that has been bleached blonde (as per other reports, not namus). Also, strangely, this case is listed on Trans Doe Task Force. Ill include a possibility, if that is indeed the case. [edit, lol strangely, websleuths blocks links to crimewatchers site. i'll include the Doe network link]

LAFOREST, Anne-Marie:
Canada's Missing | Case details

upload_2019-12-31_21-48-8.png

418UFWA

WA - VASHON ISLAND JANE DOE: WF, 70, found on the shore of Puget Sound, WA - 8 February 2004 |

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Circumstances of Recovery - Elderly woman wrapped in a blue tarp found floating in Puget Sound off South end of Vashon Island.

Clothing - Shirt: Button up, with cowboy boot print pattern
Original
Original

4 Exclusions:
MP20296 Sharman Carey 01/17/1996 Pierce WA
MP3059 Elizabeth Rogers 03/18/1983 Wake NC
MP7276 Sue Walker 03/13/1992 King WA
MP32573 Peggy Wilker 10/12/1986 Pierce WA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online