Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #3 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that's what the poster meant at all. You nor I nor anyone here knows what happened that day.

All we can go by is pure speculation based on jailhouse chatter spread by LE

No we don't know, but the DA and the TBI sure does know and they have charged them both with aggravated kidnapping.

There is absolutely no evidence that Holly Bobo went there to the house of horrors on her own free will. None. And imo, it is a slap in Holly's face and to her memory to even remotely speculate that she went there willingly... when all that we do know....totally contradicts that.

So what we know or don't know doesn't really matter. The DA doesn't go around charging people for aggravated kidnapping based on a whim and speculations.

IMO

TENNESSEE STATUTES AND CODES

39-11-411 - Accessory after the fact.

Listen
39-11-411. Accessory after the fact.

(a) A person is an accessory after the fact who, after the commission of a felony, with knowledge or reasonable ground to believe that the offender has committed the felony, and with the intent to hinder the arrest, trial, conviction or punishment of the offender:

(1) Harbors or conceals the offender;

(2) Provides or aids in providing the offender with any means of avoiding arrest, trial, conviction or punishment; or

(3) Warns the offender of impending apprehension or discovery.

(b) This section shall have no application to an attorney providing legal services as required or authorized by law.

(c) Accessory after the fact is a Class E felony.

[Acts 1989, ch. 591, § 1; 1994, ch. 978, § 4; 1995, ch. 281, § 1.]

- See more at: http://statutes.laws.com/tennessee/title-39/chapter-11/part-4/39-11-411#sthash.r8xYHSj4.dpuf

http://statutes.laws.com/tennessee/title-39/chapter-11/part-4/39-11-411

Thanks. But this isn't the law or rule I was speaking about.

The one I am talking about is about people who did not do anything to assist the offender in any way. They were just too afraid to tell what they had seen.

Is there one about people in TN who must report a crime even if they are not involved nor aided the suspect?

IMO

No we don't know, but the DA and the TBI sure does know and they have charged them both with aggravated kidnapping.

There is absolutely no evidence that Holly Bobo went there to the house of horrors on her own free will. None. And imo, it is a slap in Holly's face and to her memory to even remotely speculate that she went there willingly... when all that we do know....totally contradicts that.

So what we know or don't know doesn't really matter. The DA doesn't go around charging people for aggravated kidnapping based on a whim and speculations.

IMO

OMG! Where did I say she went there on her own free will??????? Holy moly.:eek:

Thanks. But this isn't the law or rule I was speaking about.

The one I am talking about is about people who did not do anything to assist the offender in any way. They were just too afraid to tell what they had seen.

Is there one about people in TN who must report a crime even if they are not involved nor aided the suspect?

IMO

I didn't post it for you, specifically.

My take on the interviews:

1- Calling Holly "the girl" or "that lady" leads me to believe he didn't know her.

2 - I believe him when he said Dylan is lying.

3 - If he has an alibi, LE better be scrambling to find out what it is (if they haven't already)

4 - Why wasn't his property searched? Am I missing something? Was he already in prison? Even if he was, it would've been the perfect opportunity.

5 - He was interviewed already by LE and they found nothing to arrest him at the time. What changed? Dylan.

Something is amiss in this case. Something is just not sitting well with me. I think we're missing pieces of this tragedy.

Reporters keep mentioning more arrests. Are they referring to SA or are there others?

I believe ZA acted alone.

I agree with this. I don't know if ZA acted alone, but it's rare that the accused are SOOOOO adamant about not being involved like Aurty is. Sure....the convicted say.."I didn't do it"...but the force of somebody's denial says alot in my opinion. either Autry feels LE has very little REAL evidence, or he's not involved.

If LE is relying heavely on hearsay....this is a joke. They could have relied on hearsay on day one and brought in all the same guys. Not three years later. I hope they have physical evidence in thier possesion.

If LE is relying heavely on hearsay....this is a joke. They could have relied on hearsay on day one and brought in all the same guys. Not three years later. I hope they have physical evidence in thier possesion.

I sure hope they have some solid evidence as well because they are going to need it badly. We can already see that people are going to start pointing fingers at each other. There is going to be a lot of he said/she said and so the physical evidence is going to be a must in this case. Sure hope they have some.

Its one thing to have an outstanding citizen claiming something on the stand but it is quite another when most all the witnesses may be felons or very shady themselves. If the jury gets confused in who to believe, they may end up throwing out all the testimony and isnt that when trials end up in a mistrial of sorts.

I sure hope they have some solid evidence as well because they are going to need it badly. We can already see that people are going to start pointing fingers at each other. There is going to be a lot of he said/she said and so the physical evidence is going to be a must in this case. Sure hope they have some.

He said/she said from meth addicts in prison. God help the Bobos.

I don't think that's what the poster meant at all. You nor I nor anyone here knows what happened that day.

All we can go by is pure speculation based on jailhouse chatter spread by LE

:seeya: Hi, n/t !

BBM: With all due respect, LE is not spreading any "jailhouse chatter" ...

IMO, this "chatter" is coming from :

ZA : Zach is the one who threatened his brother by trying to get a message to him while in :jail: ... And an inmate testified in court that Zach Adams told him to pass a message along to his brother, John Dylan Adams. Zach has been charged with "coercion of a witness."

JA: Jason is "running his mouth" ... interviews with JA aired this week on News Channel 5, WITH the blessing of his defense attorney ...

Links to :jail: interview:

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/2...der-suspect-jason-autry-speaks-out-about-case

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/2...der-suspect-jason-autry-speaks-out-about-case

Oh, then you have SA and his attorney spouting off about the "immunity deal" ...

This is where the information about this case is coming from at this time ... LE has kept a lid on things ...

:moo::moo::moo:

I agree with this. I don't know if ZA acted alone, but it's rare that the accused are SOOOOO adamant about not being involved like Aurty is. Sure....the convicted say.."I didn't do it"...but the force of somebody's denial says alot in my opinion. either Autry feels LE has very little REAL evidence, or he's not involved.

OJ "100% non guilty" Simpson will be glad to hear you feel that way. :floorlaugh:

IMO

Misprision of a felony is a federal crime of failing to report a felony to the authorities. Used recently in East Tennessee to convict Eric Boyd in the Christain-Newsome matter and former Judge Richard Baumgartner who presided over the Christian-Newsome trials while high on painkillers.

:seeya: Hi, n/t !

BBM: With all due respect, LE is not spreading any "jailhouse chatter" ...

IMO, this "chatter" is coming from :

ZA : Zach is the one who threatened his brother by trying to get a message to him while in :jail: ... And an inmate testified in court that Zach Adams told him to pass a message along to his brother, John Dylan Adams. Zach has been charged with "coercion of a witness."

JA: Jason is "running his mouth" ... interviews with JA aired this week on News Channel 5, WITH the blessing of his defense attorney ...

Links to :jail: interview:

Oh, then you have SA and his attorney spouting off about the "immunity deal" ...

This is where the information about this case is coming from at this time ... LE has kept a lid on things ...

:moo::moo::moo:

Hi again,

I meant the whole "witnesses" statement made by Gwyn. Who do you think these witnesses are? Not Mr. Nice Guy next door, that's for sure.

:seeya: Nice to see everyone back here !

Although we may not agree on who did what, etc. ...

We all agree that there be JUSTICE FOR HOLLY and the BOBO FAMILY !

:please: for Holly and her Family

:rose::rose::rose: :rose::rose::rose: :rose::rose::rose:

Misprision of a felony is a federal crime of failing to report a felony to the authorities. Used recently in East Tennessee to convict Eric Boyd in the Christain-Newsome matter and former Judge Richard Baumgartner who presided over the Christian-Newsome trials while high on painkillers.

Good one!

Of the four charged at the state level, three (Letalvis D. Cobbins, Lemaricus Davidson, and George Thomas) had multiple prior felony convictions. After a jury trial, Lemaricus Davidson was sentenced to death by lethal injection and Letalvis Cobbins and George Thomas were sentenced to life in prison, Cobbins to life without the possibility of parole and Thomas to life with the possibility of parole. Vanessa Coleman has been convicted of facilitating the crimes and sentenced to 53 years in prison, and Eric Dewayne Boyd has been convicted of federal charges as accessory after the fact to carjacking and sentenced to 18 years in prison.[3] The state convictions were set aside because of misconduct by the presiding judge, who has since been disbarred.

Murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not sure what prompted your comment but, respectfully, why would anyone think they are relying heavily/substantially on hearsay? There are around 360,000 pages of discovery (link below). And, since hearsay is not admissible, except for certain very specific exceptions, it seems pretty clear they wouldn't charge anyone with a felony without physical evidence.

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/2...-development-in-holly-bobo-case#axzz32THp8KXA

Maybe the posts suggesting LE has nothing, why didn't they do this, why didn't they do that, they have screwed up the investigation, don't know what they are doing, etc., are just frustration talking because they are so tight-lipped about the evidence. But, honestly, after the trials where we knew everything, trial that could have been won, but became a public spectacle instead and were lost because of it, I would rather be in the dark if it increases their changes of putting those sick twists behind bars.

Well where are these so called witnesses and why aren't they being charged?

It is not a crime if you don't run to the police with whatever you know. You don't have to say a word, if they ask you questions. Anyone who says otherwise has gone way over the top.

It's a crime to lie to police, and lead them astray. It is a crime to KNOWINGLY conceal or destroy physical evidence relating to a crime.

But we don't have to talk, if we don't want to.

ETA - The "misprision" charge is rare, and is used when there is evidence of active knowledge and concealment. In addition, it requires that you KNOW a felony was committed, not simply having info of some sort that may or may not be of interest to the cops. In this case, it could only be applicable of someone who saw Holly being kidnapped, or murdered, and knew that's what they saw.

Not sure what prompted your comment but, respectfully, why would anyone think they are relying heavily/substantially on hearsay? There are around 360,000 pages of discovery (link below). And, since hearsay is not admissible, except for certain very specific exceptions, it seems pretty clear they wouldn't charge anyone with a felony without physical evidence.

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/2...-development-in-holly-bobo-case#axzz32THp8KXA

Maybe the posts suggesting LE has nothing, why didn't they do this, why didn't they do that, they have screwed up the investigation, don't know what they are doing, etc., are just frustration talking because they are so tight-lipped about the evidence. But, honestly, after the trials where we knew everything, trial that could have been won, but became a public spectacle instead and were lost because of it, I would rather be in the dark if it increases their changes of putting those sick twists behind bars.

is this your first Rodeo? in most cases I have ever seen, LE is quick to act confident or say they have certain things if they do to get public opinion on thier side. if they had a body, they would say they have a body. Anything less than a body in this case will be argued and not a slam dunk. Are you saying LE never mis-file charges? lol

If you think I am way off base in thinking they might not have much, I say you are just as far off base saying they have anything. just saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100