Jason Young to get new trial #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is my daily prayer that neither of the murderers ( BC & JY) EVER see their daughters again!!

Nancy's girls are where they should be, in Canada with Krista and her husband.
Cassidy is with Meredith, who does something the Young family never did.....the Fishers keep the memory of Michelle "alive" for Cassidy.

Even the thought of these murders ever seeing these little girls makes me nauseated!! As adults they can make their choice whether or not to see the men who killed their mamas, but not now, not while they are children.

I hope and pray BC and JY rot in prison for eternity!!

JUSTICE FOR MICHELLE & RYLAN

Wow. How could Meredith be so calm after seeing her sister like that??

Don't you dare go there again! Attacking Meredith is against the rules here and you know it too.

Meredith was in shock....Meredith had Cassidy, the child her daddy left for HOURS alone with her dead mommy. Meredith's voice showed her emotion.....tear it apart, say what you will, but Meredith Young was tramatized beyond measure when she discovered her dead sister.

BTW....when you run out of reasons to bolster JY's innocence, it's so easy to blame others for his henious act!

First off, I never heard that JY gave CY fruit snacks, never heard this story, is there a link?
And, CB lived in the neighborhood, on the same street (21 years) as the Youngs and drove past their house each day on her way to work. GB worked at 4 Bros for less than 3-4 months, per her testimony and had great difficulty describing JY without help. And, when she did it on her own, she was completely wrong. And, again where is the regular customer she said was there that day who witnessed the altercation? And, the list of questions I have asked about GB, no one has answers for either.

Sorry, I should have been more specific...I keep asking about this specific part of Landonsmom02's post..."For the life of me I can't understand what is so hard to understand that if ANYONE other than JY was there and took her from the home the Youngs would have told someone. After all, they took her away and kept her in Brevard until he gave up custody. You can believe GoJo and Kimmy would have blasted that all over the internet." No one seems to want to talk about it.

Gojo and Kimmy were sharing a lot of info...too much info IMO. They would have been the first to share if CY said anyone else did it or was there.

Correct. And it wasn't a full hand print, it was a partial print. There was NO testimony the print was "surrounded by blood" because common sense dictates part of the print was covered with blood. iow, the print was on the wall PRIOR to Michelle's murder.

JMO

Exactly, Det or Agent Galloway had no idea how long the print had been there. Now, if Jason's bloody hand print had been found , that would have been completely different.

Sorry, I should have been more specific...I keep asking about this specific part of Landonsmom02's post..."For the life of me I can't understand what is so hard to understand that if ANYONE other than JY was there and took her from the home the Youngs would have told someone. After all, they took her away and kept her in Brevard until he gave up custody. You can believe GoJo and Kimmy would have blasted that all over the internet." No one seems to want to talk about it.

Gojo and Kimmy were sharing a lot of info...too much info IMO. They would have been the first to share if CY said anyone else did it or was there.

I am still not sure what you are saying, but, Jason did not give up custody, That keeps being said incorrectly. They (JY and MF) had a shared custody agreeement with MF having primary custody. There is a copy of the custody agreement online, it is 8 pages and has the complete custody schedule each side agreed to, in the best interest of the child.

As for anything CY said, we have the daycare testimony that was offered and she also said Mommy was on the bed with farm animals and a cow, and Mommy fell. Jason and CY stayed in Raleigh until after the funeral, then she went back with Heather. There is no way to know what she said or did after that, any more than there is to know just what CY saw or didn't see that nite/morning.
CY also said on the end of the 911 call to MF that someone was there. MF repeated that to the 911 operator.

Where is there any information that Jason or anyone gave CY fruit snacks, where is this coming from?

QUOTE=JusticeFever;10564469]I am still not sure what you are saying, but, Jason did not give up custody, That keeps being said incorrectly. They (JY and MF) had a shared custody agreeement with MF having primary custody. There is a copy of the custody agreement online, it is 8 pages and has the complete custody schedule each side agreed to, in the best interest of the child.

As for anything said, we have the daycare testimony that was offered and she also said Mommy was on the bed with farm animals and a cow, and Mommy fell. Jason and CY stayed in Raleigh until after the funeral, then she went back with Heather. There is no way to know what she said or did after that, any more than there is to know just what CY saw or didn't see that nite/morning.
CY also said on the end of the 911 call to MF that someone was there. MF repeated that to the 911 operator.[/QUOTE]

It's not the operator's job to ask MF 1000 questions about the murder. His job was to get help there. And say what you want <mod snip> but JY gave up CY. All he had to do was answer questions. But being the coward he is he chose to do NOTHING! They weren't even asking for custody. Just visitation with their only grandchild and only niece. You know the only connection they had to Michelle. If he truly cared about CY he would have spoken up. But nope he only cared about himself. I hope JY has made some nice friends in prison.

Don't you dare go there again! Attacking Meredith is against the rules here and you know it too.

Meredith was in shock....Meredith had Cassidy, the child her daddy left for HOURS alone with her dead mommy. Meredith's voice showed her emotion.....tear it apart, say what you will, but Meredith Young was tramatized beyond measure when she discovered her dead sister.

Um, no I didn't know we are not allowed to talk about MF as a possible suspect.

And I stand by my statement that her 911 call was one of the calmest I have ever heard because it is the truth. She has amazing control of her emotions.

It is my daily prayer that neither of the murderers ( BC & JY) EVER see their daughters again!!

Nancy's girls are where they should be, in Canada with Krista and her husband.
Cassidy is with Meredith, who does something the Young family never did.....the Fishers keep the memory of Michelle "alive" for Cassidy.

Even the thought of these murders ever seeing these little girls makes me nauseated!! As adults they can make their choice whether or not to see the men who killed their mamas, but not now, not while they are children.

I hope and pray BC and JY rot in prison for eternity!!

Even the thought of taking these children away from their innocent fathers sickens me to no end. I hope for the day that they are reunited with them and that their children can know their fathers again. And I hope that the families that they are currently staying with are adult enough to do the responsible thing and not fight it.

And what really nauseates me is when people pronounce these men guilty with such vehemence and vitriol when the evidence says something different.

Justice for Nancy and Michelle: Release Brad and Jason and find the real murderers!!!!

Even the thought of taking these children away from their innocent fathers sickens me to no end. I hope for the day that they are reunited with them and that their children can know their fathers again. And I hope that the families that they are currently staying with are adult enough to do the responsible thing and not fight it.

And what really nauseates me is when people pronounce these men guilty with such vehemence and vitriol when the evidence says something different.

Justice for Nancy and Michelle: Release Brad and Jason and find the real murderers!!!!

Well, right now both convictions have been overturned and we have to wait and see what the state decides to do. Brad was transferred from prison to the Raleigh jail when the Supreme Court denied the motion to hear the case. We should be getting word on Jason in the next 30-45 days if not sooner. I know there has been possible plea deals mentioned in this forum, but nothing has been made public..If they could give Raven Abaroa one, I think the same might be done for either Jason and Brad, if not both. For Jason, the state has to overcome 2 sets of footprints at the crime scene and two car sightings at the Young home and with Brad, new defense computer experts will now be allowed to testify on his behalf.

*BBM*
What does driving for many miles have to do with how much rage is involved?
Have you heard of Jodi Arias? (OK maybe that would not count, because she got some sex and rest before she went to work :facepalm: ).
I still have no idea how driving any amount of miles or time factors in.
If I am setting out to murder someone I think I would be hyper alert the entire time (drive time, actual killing time, and probably partial time driving back afterwards).
This is just my opinion and theory, it could be different of course.

My point is that factoring in drive time does not add up to a valid argument against rage killing (to me).

Forgot to answer!
Because of it being a rage killing or a heat of the moment killing to me. Not something you would drive a lot of miles to do, that you couldn't or wouldn't possibly calm down or talk yourself out of. I don't see JY as much of a thinker or planner, he seems more like an impulse person, and stupid impulses, at that. But, I could never see him as a murderer, sorry.

Well, right now both convictions have been overturned and we have to wait and see what the state decides to do. Brad was transferred from prison to the Raleigh jail when the Supreme Court denied the motion to hear the case. We should be getting word on Jason in the next 30-45 days if not sooner. I know there has been possible plea deals mentioned in this forum, but nothing has been made public..If they could give Raven Abaroa one, I think the same might be done for either Jason and Brad, if not both. For Jason, the state has to overcome 2 sets of footprints at the crime scene and two car sightings at the Young home and with Brad, new defense computer experts will now be allowed to testify on his behalf.

It took the SC 4 months for Brad's case. I doubt we will hear anything before August on Jason's case.

It will be interesting to see what happens and how having a new DA plays into it and who will retry them, etc. I liked the prosecutor in JY's first trial much better. He seemed like a pretty fair guy and didn't harass the defense witnesses like Cummings did.

It's a difficult line to balance. Remember Josh Powell?

Where is there any information that Jason or anyone gave CY fruit snacks, where is this coming from?

The fruit snacks were mentioned at trial and during the oral arguments. After CY was playing with the two female dolls she said some things like "Mommy is on the bed. There are farm animals. Daddy gave me fruit snacks." Play words of a 2 year old with an active imagination.

If we're to make the leap that JY gave her fruit snacks, then we must also assume there was a cow in the bed at the crime scene.

So JY print is found surrounded by MY blood splatter but he wasn't there and could have been left anytime? Yeah ok.......so what was there then? In your opinion. What made that void surrounded by blood splatter?

Likely his DNA was also directly under the blood spatter but it would be difficult to test those areas as they were covered in blood.

I wish I could see some of the images to see what the void looked like.

It took the SC 4 months for Brad's case. I doubt we will hear anything before August on Jason's case.

It will be interesting to see what happens and how having a new DA plays into it and who will retry them, etc. I liked the prosecutor in JY's first trial much better. He seemed like a pretty fair guy and didn't harass the defense witnesses like Cummings did.

Thank you . What about bail hearings? I thought at one time BC was offered bail but couldn't make it, and then also he is not a U S citizen. Last time, Jason made bail, so can he again if he gets a new trial?

The fruit snacks were mentioned at trial and during the oral arguments. After CY was playing with the two female dolls she said some things like "Mommy is on the bed. There are farm animals. Daddy gave me fruit snacks." Play words of a 2 year old with an active imagination.

If we're to make the leap that JY gave her fruit snacks, then we must also assume there was a cow in the bed at the crime scene.

Thanks, finally an answer!

Or, how do you explain blood going everywhere else on the wall as it spattered, but not on that exact area that coincidentally happened to contain evidence of JY touching that very spot. What was blocking that particular spot during the murder so that blood did not spatter there, a spot in which no one else's DNA or prints were found, and leaving only JY's DNA?

Maybe the second attacker was standing there. Again, I would need to see the photo to get a better idea of what the void looks like. I can't really think of a scenario where the killer would need to touch a wall while fighting.

One can't make any assumptions about this. We just don't know what may have been told to investigators as it was not a part of the trial. I know that the Young family believes 100% that JY is innocent, as they should.

Thank you . What about bail hearings? I thought at one time BC was offered bail but couldn't make it, and then also he is not a U S citizen. Last time, Jason made bail, so can he again if he gets a new trial?

JY will probably get a bond hearing after the SC ruling and yes, he should be able to be released on bond. BC can't because of the immigration status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member