Jason Young to get new trial #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they ever outright ask the child if her dad did it or who did it?

My understanding is that Linda called CY's pediatrician and then told everyone that the ped said that no one should ask CY anything about it.

I don't believe she was ever questioned by a child psychologist with law enforcement.

My understanding is that Linda called CY's pediatrician and then told everyone that the ped said that no one should ask CY anything about it.

I don't believe she was ever questioned by a child psychologist with law enforcement.

I do hope LE checked with the doc to make sure that statement was true.

Changing the subject --- Here are some images of the footprints and why I believe they were staged. The fact that they aren't natural steps and the fact that they are all equally dark as if her feet were dipped multiple times and prints made. Also, many prints are just of the toes as if she was held and they were made. This is how it appears to me.

If she walked from the body to this room, the blood would have sunk into the carpeting and her feet would have been just about dry before she got to the bathroom. So I think we can assume she was carried to this room, but the orientation of the prints just don't look natural and should appear lighter in some areas.

<snipped>

Some of the prints look too large to be CY's , this could be why they came back at a later date to measure the floor tiles. Thank you for posting the pictures.

Yes. I believe it was confirmed that they were CY's based on size. The significance of this is --- why would someone stage the prints ---only to try to show that CY was left alone all night long. I can't think of any other reason. Why would someone want it to look like she was alone all night/morning?

His hand blocked that spot. His hand print in the middle of blood spatter? Why is this so difficult to comprehend? I would like to see a visual as the free Jason people would. The prosecution needs to highlight that image for all to see.

You mean to tell me that Jason was in such a rage as he beat his wife and that he was able to balance himself on the wall and beat her one handed? And during this beating he never once moved that hand to get it in any of the blood?? Remember he was in such a rage but not enough to screw up and put his hand in blood? Never a slip of that hand..

One can't make any assumptions about this. We just don't know what may have been told to investigators as it was not a part of the trial. I know that the Young family believes 100% that JY is innocent, as they should.

I have a feeling "excited utterances" WERE passed along to investigators and the defense team decided not to try to introduce them because they thought the Judge would not allow it. As it is, the Judge allowed comments said in play six days later and the appellate court left them in. Next trial, the Judge will allow them in.

JMO

what about the psychologist that was at Meredith's house later that night?

What is Michelle Money's position? Does she think he's guilty or not?

The Sheriff's Dept determined MF had nothing to do with this murder. She was compelled by a murderer who called her more than once and got his momma to call her more than once, to ask her to go over to the house to retrieve an "ebay printout" that JY "forgot" to take with him (and yet he managed to take the map printout from the same session). She was given primary physical custody of her beloved niece so the coward wouldn't have to answer any questions or be psychologically examined. Guess he needed to protect himself more than his little girl.

No amount of spin will change those facts; and nothing will change the truth.

My bolding. Those are not facts. Those are unfounded opinions disguised as facts, and they are not supported by the evidence. [modsnip]

Testimony was given by MF that by that time CY had shut down.

And I'd like to know the psychologist's opinion who was at MF's house that night. MF testified a psychologist was there.

CY did not sound "shut down" on the 911 call. I find it unusual that hours later she would then "shut down" rather than recoil from her father or in some way act out that she didn't want to be near him.

I look forward to hearing from the psychologist next trial.

JMO

What is Michelle Money's position? Does she think he's guilty or not?

I don't believe MM offered her opinion on his guilt. All she said was she was threatened by LE if she continued to support JY. I think a lot more questions coulda been asked that were not.

JMO

My bolding. Those are not facts. Those are unfounded opinions disguised as facts, and they are not supported by the evidence. [modsnip]

This case has been overwhelmed with unfounded opinions disguised as evidence. [modsnip]

I am still not sure what you are saying, but, Jason did not give up custody, That keeps being said incorrectly. They (JY and MF) had a shared custody agreeement with MF having primary custody. There is a copy of the custody agreement online, it is 8 pages and has the complete custody schedule each side agreed to, in the best interest of the child.

As for anything CY said, we have the daycare testimony that was offered and she also said Mommy was on the bed with farm animals and a cow, and Mommy fell. Jason and CY stayed in Raleigh until after the funeral, then she went back with Heather. There is no way to know what she said or did after that, any more than there is to know just what CY saw or didn't see that nite/morning.
CY also said on the end of the 911 call to MF that someone was there. MF repeated that to the 911 operator.

Its not about the custody. What am I am saying is that Gojo and Kimmy were using the internet like crazy talking about EVERYTHING that was going on. IF, during the time that CY was staying with the Young's, if CY said ANYTHING to indicate someone else was there the night her mother was murdered, I can guarantee Gojo and Kimmy would have talked about it. They were both giving pretty intimate details to anyone who would listen.

One can't make any assumptions about this. We just don't know what may have been told to investigators as it was not a part of the trial. I know that the Young family believes 100% that JY is innocent, as they should.

I know they do. They SAID so all over the internet. Which is why I feel that I CAN make the assumption that if CY gave even the smallest indication that someone else was there, we would have heard about it. I am confident that they would have mentioned it. They discussed way too much information IMO.

I know they do. They SAID so all over the internet. Which is why I feel that I CAN make the assumption that if CY gave even the smallest indication that someone else was there, we would have heard about it. I am confident that they would have mentioned it. They discussed way too much information IMO.

Well clearly, if they know Jason is innocent, then they also know that someone was there.

Really consider reasons why they may have chosen to be silent about things other than protecting Jason which you have concluded. Think about it. I can't explain any further and have no knowledge but I can definitely understand a good reason for silence as it relates to this.

I don't believe MM offered her opinion on his guilt. All she said was she was threatened by LE if she continued to support JY. I think a lot more questions coulda been asked that were not.

JMO

I have never heard of this. Do you have a link for it or is it another rumor?

I have never heard of this. Do you have a link for it or is it another rumor?

MM said in her testimony that she was told to break off all contact with JY or she would be charged as an accessory to Michelle's murder. They also told her she was an idiot for continuing to have contact with him. She at some point broke off all communications. Her testimony is @ Wral,

JMO

I think we were just left with our opinions on whether MM still believed in Jason, or not.She never really gave any indication on the stand, one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998