Moorers' Bond Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her mother looks viscous in the parking lot pic. Scary people.
I am so relieved to see she will not be out on the street anytime soon.

Thanks to all who commented and updated us during.

jmo

That's NOT her mother....just someone who was trying to comfort her after it was announced bond was denied.

Her mother looks viscous in the parking lot pic. Scary people.
I am so relieved to see she will not be out on the street anytime soon.

Thanks to all who commented and updated us during.

jmo

The woman in parking lot in an orange T-shirt is not TM's mother. TM"s mother is pictured in the courtroom, dressed very nicely, crying.

More detailed reporting here:

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24997143/moorer-denied-bond-ahead-of-heather-elvis-murder-trial?utm_content=buffere35bb&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

The judge said the decision to deny bond was based on the defense team not having enough change in circumstance for the court to modify a reconsideration. The judge said more concrete medical evidence is needed to show a positive pregnancy for a reconsideration regarding Moorer.

"A man is asked to leave the courtroom after repeatedly pointing upward and saying something in the Horry County Courthouse on Friday, May 23, 2014. The man was sitting in the same section as Heather Elvis’ family members and he began gesturing and talking after Tammy Moorer’s bond was denied "

Off Topic:

I wonder what that guys tattoo says on his right arm?

Just curious.

Its' crazy that you brought that up.
My eyes were drawn to the tattoo.

Couple of things.

1. Tammy had a miscarriage at some point in the PAST. Not since she's been in jail. However, with that said, if it ends up that she doesn't have a 'viable pregnancy' my guess is that she will claim a miscarriage?

2. The Elvis supporter didn't YELL anything. Simply said something in response (I wasn't that far away and couldn't hear it - I was 'told' by someone sitting right behind what was basically said.)

I don't have time to read though anymore right now to see if anything else needs to be clarified - but I will try to get back on later tonight!

I've got photos to edit and content to submit - so that has to come first!!

So bedbugs outweigh prenatal care?

^^ This right here. I am still catching up but I am just floored by this as I personally am in my 9th month of pregnancy.

If she is lying about the pregnancy and trying to use it to get out of jail, then refusing the prenatal care/vitamins isn't helping her look the part at all!

If it's true that she is pregnant, she really is showing how selfish she is by denying the baby adequate iron/folic acid and other nutrients she probably isn't getting enough of in jail!!!

It's stupid either way!

The judge said the decision to deny bond was based on the defense team not having enough change in circumstance for the court to modify a reconsideration. The judge said more concrete medical evidence is needed to show a positive pregnancy, for a reconsideration regarding Moorer.

The judge told Moorer's attorney it would be left up to the defense team to ask for another bond reconsideration, if her condition changed.

Interesting how he didn't say, that many other pregnant women are in jail, don't bother asking again, etc. Sounds like he would consider it if there was definite proof.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24997...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Interesting how he didn't say, that many other pregnant women are in jail, don't bother asking again, etc. Sounds like he would consider it if there was definite proof.

And if there were definite proof wouldn't her attorney have shown it today? If she were really pregnant he would have proven it, to make his argument stronger for asking for her release. I'm not buying that she's pregnant.

It looks like both sides are not able to sit calmly in court. Why? Another article said the Caison supporters yelled something, and then the Elvis supporters yelled something back. Why is this behavior going on? This is only a hearing; the trial is going to be a trainwreck.

If I were the judge, I would say no cameras allowed, and only immediate family members like parents, siblings, and kids (above a certain age). That might not stop this behavior completely, but the judge needs to put some strong restrictions to stop his courtroom from turning into a circus.

Completely disagree.

He just needs to throw those in contempt of court in jail.

Good grief.

It looks like both sides are not able to sit calmly in court. Why? Another article said the Caison supporters yelled something, and then the Elvis supporters yelled something back. Why is this behavior going on? This is only a hearing; the trial is going to be a trainwreck.

If I were the judge, I would say no cameras allowed, and only immediate family members like parents, siblings, and kids (above a certain age). That might not stop this behavior completely, but the judge needs to put some strong restrictions to stop his courtroom from turning into a circus.

BBM

I'm sorry to disagree but I think that's unconstitutional, the courts must be open to the people who fund them, ie the taxpayers, as well as other interested parties. There are measures to be taken with the unruly and unself-controlled, penalizing those who comply with laws and courtroom decorum is not the answer, imo.

Completely disagree.

He just needs to throw those in contempt of court in jail.

Good grief.

Why no cameras? Only those with the media are allowed cameras in the courtroom. Special permission from the judge is required.

Plus - none of this happened until AFTER court was adjourned. It started with crying and then them refusing to exit the courtroom after being instructed to do so by the baliffs/officers in the courtroom - and then slightly escalated from there.

Why no cameras? Only those with the media are allowed cameras in the courtroom. Special permission from the judge is required.

Plus - none of this happened until AFTER court was adjourned. It started with crying and then them refusing to exit the courtroom after being instructed to do so by the baliffs/officers in the courtroom - and then slightly escalated from there.

thanks hoppy. When I posted that comment no photos had been shared via twitter like the last hearing, so I thought he was not allowing photos.

Now if we could get him to allow video...

BBM

I'm sorry to disagree but I think that's unconstitutional, the courts must be open to the people who fund them, ie the taxpayers, as well as other interested parties. There are measures to be taken with the unruly and unself-controlled, penalizing those who comply with laws and courtroom decorum is not the answer, imo.

You are right. In fact, a reporter at the Myhorry FB page just made a post yesterday that it would be unconstitutional.

It always amazes me how people are so willing to give up their rights.

Just caught up...this had really turned into a circus and the trial hasn't even started yet.

I don't even know what to say that hasn't been said already. I also don't believe she's pregnant - if she was before, she no longer is. A 400+ HCG level is indicative of a pregnancy, but the level should double every 2 days and hers looks like it didn't. It's also a very low level for how far along she would've been at the time the test was taken. Nope, not preggo.

She really is trying to turn this whole thing into the jerry springer show. How pathetic.

I think TM actually looks slimmer in those photos that when she entered jail, which is understandable, so that should then make a visible baby bump easier to see (and I'm not really seeing anything)

I know all women carry differently, but this would be at least her 4th pregnancy (since she's had prior miscarriages, don't know how long she carried those) and she should be showing definite signs of pregnancy. I have two children and certainly showed a defined bump by my second trimester with my last pregnancy.

So basically, I still call bull on the pregnancy.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24997...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

But then notice how her attorney says he has no plans to ask for reconsideration. Seems like you would have whatever testing and exams done to prove pregnancy and go back, no?

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

But then notice how her attorney says he has no plans to ask for reconsideration. Seems like you would have whatever testing and exams done to prove pregnancy and go back, no?

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

Exactly... Let's see if he asks for another hearing... I'm betting he doesn't.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Tonya Root ‏@TonyaRoot 15s
Tammy Moorer attorney asking for bond based on her pregnancy, stress of being jailed. #HeatherElvis

Not near as stressed as the Elvis family IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member