Moorers' Bond Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horry County murder suspect pregnant, according to attorney

CONWAY, SC (WBTW) - At her bond reconsideration hearing Friday morning, an attorney for Tammy Moorer revealed she is pregnant. According to Greg McCollum, she was trying to get pregnant before she was arrested and charged with murdering 20-year-old Heather Elvis.
She's charged in connection with the disappearance of 20-year-old Heather Elvis, is scheduled to reappear in an Horry County courtroom on May 23, according to attorneys.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/25596899/...deration-hearing-in-heather-elvis-murder-case

:eek:

Of course she is pregnant. Trying to keep her man, and all that. How old is she? How old is her youngest?

Tonya Root ‏@TonyaRoot 21s
Prosecutor says evidence does not apply for bond hearing, Moorer has recently refused followup pregnancy test, OBGYN exam to confirm it.

Why would she refuse follow up test and OBGYN exam? Especially if she is concerned about the health of her baby.

According to a chart I saw about hCG Levels, at an 8 week pregnancy time, a woman should be in the range of 64,600-116,310. 400 hCG in the "2nd trimester" is not possible in a viable pregnancy.

Jack Lamson ‏@JackLamsonWPDE 4s
Tammy expresses concerns about getting a disease while in jail #HeatherElvis
from Red Hill, SC

So . . . she is worried about getting a disease while in jail. But it never entered her mind when she was out and about being a groupie to rock bands. Okay, then.

Agreed, and if she were still pregnant, and esp. if she thought that would help her in the bond hearing, she would, I'd think, accept any and all prenatal health care so there was no question of her pregnancy.

Yeppers and if she refused medical help>>>> she did NOT have the unborn babies best interest at heart. :banghead:

TM is very calculating with everything she does imo.

It looks like both sides are not able to sit calmly in court. Why? Another article said the Caison supporters yelled something, and then the Elvis supporters yelled something back. Why is this behavior going on? This is only a hearing; the trial is going to be a trainwreck.

If I were the judge, I would say no cameras allowed, and only immediate family members like parents, siblings, and kids (above a certain age). That might not stop this behavior completely, but the judge needs to put some strong restrictions to stop his courtroom from turning into a circus.

Fully respecting the Elvis family...I see a bit of a Hatfield and McCoy relationship between the families.

When's the trial expected to take place?

When's the trial expected to take place?

The prosecution says a year from...I am not sure when he made that statement, but I know I read it. So I guess early-mid 2015.

I followed a case that took about 13 months to get to trial, and that was with no delays. Everything was right on schedule.

Her mother looks viscous in the parking lot pic. Scary people.
I am so relieved to see she will not be out on the street anytime soon.

Thanks to all who commented and updated us during.

jmo

The lady dressed in an orange colored top is not TM's mother.
Under the picture it's stated she is someone who sat with the Caison family.
TM's mother was dressed in yellow. :)

Since the Moorers have different lawyers, does that mean two trials? If they had one trial, would the lawyers just switch off? Do both sides argue what they want, and the judge decides? I think the prosecution might want one trial, because if the other defendant hasn't been convicted, and isn't on trial, what will they be allowed to say about him or her?

Also, I guess we can only speculate, but do you all think the trial(s) will be pretty short, maybe like 2 weeks each, or will this be a case where the trial is months long?

According to a chart I saw about hCG Levels, at an 8 week pregnancy time, a woman should be in the range of 64,600-116,310. 400 hCG in the "2nd trimester" is not possible in a viable pregnancy.

Absolutely.
The hCG levels can vary between women and even those charts are sometimes a little off as to where numbers SHOULD be according to the week of pregnancy. That said, a level around 400 at 8 weeks pregnant, that isn't doubling every 48 hours, is most definitely not a viable pregnancy.

If she was pregnant, it's more than likely she no longer is.

A 400+ HCG level is indicative of a pregnancy, but the level should double every 2 days and hers looks like it didn't. It's also a very low level for how far along she would've been at the time the test was taken. Nope, not preggo.

If I recall correctly HCG levels stop doubling around 9 weeks pregnant or so, just thought I would throw that out there.

Thank god the bond was denied. :dance:

As for the whole pregnancy debacle, I can't say I'm surprised that she pulled this stunt. Like others have said, I think she thought being pregnant would give her a get out of jail free card and/or sympathy from the judge/public. Color me shocked if in a few weeks it turns out she 'miscarried' and tries to garner attention and sympathy from that since her first ploy didn't work. :facepalm:

Her demeanor in court shows a lot about her character, repeatedly interrupting the judge to try and speak. She acts like she's entitled to speak when she wants and doesn't seem to care that the judge was speaking.. all that matters to her is that SHE wanted to speak.

The reasons her attorney provided for bond release show quite a bit about her too. Forget that you have other children at home, or that you're facing MURDER charges, or that your father just passed away and your mother has to care for your kids. None of those were reasons for getting out on bond. It was all about her. How she doesn't want to get diseases, and how she's stressed out, etc. Absolutely ridiculous :trainwreck:

I agree her behavior in court really bothers me. It's down right trashy to act that way, her lawyer MUST have coached her at least a little on court room etiquette? I've been to court a few times for different reasons and each time my lawyer has given me a run down of how to act and how not to act.

I know when I was going through family court with my ex that my lawyer then would have absolutely lost it on me if I ever did anything like she is, and she isn't in family court she is in serious hot water!

I just can't help but think about her groupie past, and how she must be used to getting what she wants if she gets close enough to the band members or uses her charm. She must think she still has that kind of charm and if she can just talk over everyone surely she can change the judge's mind.

PUHLEASE

"A man is asked to leave the courtroom after repeatedly pointing upward and saying something in the Horry County Courthouse on Friday, May 23, 2014. The man was sitting in the same section as Heather Elvis’ family members and he began gesturing and talking after Tammy Moorer’s bond was denied "

Off Topic:

I wonder what that guys tattoo says on his right arm?

Just curious.

I can only make out a few of the smaller words. May, this, be, change, and.

On his neck looks like TEA. I did notice his [modsnip] is inside out. Probably an Elvis supports tshirt.

The lady dressed in an orange colored top is not TM's mother.
Under the picture it's stated she is someone who sat with the Caison family.
TM's mother was dressed in yellow. :)
Hi Cherie.T. Hope you're doing well.

BIB: I don't see any woman in yellow. :scared: I see a lady wearing a lime blouse with white shirt underneath. She has matching pearl earrings and necklace. Is that Tammy's mother? Thanks in advance.

Like this part:
"In the parking lot, some Caison supporters were screaming This is going to get resolved some way."

Yea, it's going to get resolved in some way, like in court and in the meantime, she waits in jail....lol

That could be taken as a threat.... BAT **** CRAZY PEOPLE. I apologize for my language.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member